It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actually convincing footage of shapeshifters, aliens and UFOs caught on film

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
There are a few different kinds of shapeshifters that may inhabit our planet.

Most of the talk and videos on the subject of reptilians are actually so ridiculous that its quite clear that there is an attempt to discredit real information on the subject by smearing it with unbelievable, schizophrenic lines of thought that are based on conjecture or not in reality at all.

I don't know why its so hard for people who believe in evolution, to believe that evolved, technologically advanced, bipedal dinosaurs who can camoflague may exist. Do you think the Government or media would ever tell you though?

Velociraptors and T-rex were almost totally standing upright, the natural progression of evolution ought to have lead them to total bipedal considering they were already evolving and approaching a fully bipedal form. The hands being used to protect the head rather than to stand on is a huge evolutionary advantage and driver which has a huge influence on natural selection and survival odds as well.

Apes evolved into humans in less than 2 million years. What's to say Dinosaurs could not have done it in that amount of time when they lived nearly 100 times as long as apes have? It makes perfect evolutionary sense, actually. Chameleonic abilities are a genotype which belongs to reptiles as well, so it actually kind of does make sense that you may very well have chameleon like, shapeshifting, bipedal hyperintelligent dinosaurs which evolved on Earth and have integrated into our society.

If these were all fake then you have a hidden secret society of 6 or more people who make fake videos of specifically, zebra shapeshifting entities of all things, since the videos were uploaded by 6-12 different persons for the goal of taking the mickey out of humanity with no financial motive since financial advantage from such a video is impossible, considering Youtube will demonetise content they deem to be unsafe, harmful or misinformation.

For those that can't believe it, do you think the pope dissapearing is CGI too? or project bluebeam/hologram technology? it was caught on two or more different camera angles.
Camera angle 1: www.youtube.com...
Camera angle 2: www.youtube.com...

Here are some videos which show actual real videos of shapeshifters. The ones at the top of each list are the best.

Zebra type shapeshifters

Jenna Bush (George Bush's daughter)

Robert Pattinson (actor from Twilight)

CNBC anchor host hisses like a snake then news anchor morphs into a zebra and gets berrated for it by her colleagues

News reporter Trish Van Pilsum

Nigel Cole

Another zebroid shapeshifter

I suspect the above videos to be hologram failures, and not to be the true nature or look of these entities, having regard to Robert Pattinson's shapeshift, and how his hair remains exactly the same before and after the possible hologram failure.

The following videos showcase what i suspect to be Terran reptilian beings (meaning from Earth), or dinosaurs which evolved into a bipedal form (not too far fetched considering velociraptors and T-rex got halfway to fully upright bipedal, and they lived for millions more years compared to apes. If apes managed to achieve upright bipedalism within 2 million years, surely dinosaurs could have achieved it in the tens to hundreds of millions of years they existed when upright bipedalism is a natural progression of a T-rex and velociraptors form.

Interestingly, both the Silurian from Dr. Who, and Xindi Reptillian from Star Trek look very much like Terran reptilians

Depictions of Terran Reptilians in history

Pre-Sumerian (modern Iraq) Ubaidian statues of Lizardmen or Naga

Reptilian Statue Of The Horyuji Nara Temple, Japan

Statue dedicated to Peruvian god Morrup the reptillian

Drawings of Terran reptillians (from possible contacts)

Male smooth skin type with no ridges

Female smooth skin without ridges

Female bumpy type (colored)

Male type with protruding browridge

Terran reptilians

Real Terran reptilian caught on film camoflaguing on camera

RT news reporter grows claws and cysts which appear and dissapear within seconds

Compilation of a few shapeshifts by reptilian looking entities

Another compilation - the very last clip is of interest

Another compilation - Few interesting clips here

Justin Beiber shapeshifting during court trial

Justin Beiber shapeshifts whilst running away from rabid fans

Justin Beiber's friend has horns/protruding terran reptilian brow ridge on his head

Elvis Presley shapeshift showcase

---

Underground reptillian city underneath Los Angeles, reported in the LA Times in 1934

---

Potential skinwalker/fleshgait type shapeshifter (image for context)

Shapeshifter turns into man from woman in cinema and knocks man out
edit on 6-10-2021 by natoshis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Military crafts

TR-3B sightings (Reverse engineered military craft - nuclear powered plasma generating aircraft which rotates plasma around the perimeter of the triangle, in order to generate centrifugal force to reduce the weight of the craft so that instantaneous change of direction without inertia may be facilitated using standard thrust propulsion in conjunction with centrifugal force to reduce the mass of the craft to a state of weightlessness.)
Explanation for how it works

Documentary on the TR-3B with a lot of evidence (Download it while its hot it was just uploaded - may not be up for long)

TR-3B sighting

Possible up close photo of a real TR-3B and video

www.youtube.com...]Military recording of TR-3b

TR-3B firing death ray like laser

---

UFOs

UFO takes off over Brazil

Tic-Tac/Cigar/Oumuamua/cyllinder UFO takes off in the desert

Haunebu styled foo-fighter (German breakaway civilisation craft)

Black UFO with tractor beam

UFO takes off over Australia

Flying orb UFO in Australia flys in circles

Flying orb over Jerusalem

(possible fake UFO videos but still possibly real below)

UFO take off from close up in forest

UFO take off up close in field

UFO take off close up from desert

---

Aliens

Dead alien in Siberia

Alien caught on camera in La Junta

Atacama desert small alien skeleton

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: natoshis

this could be quite funny if you don't take it seriously.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
What business is it of yours to tell someone what they ought to take seriously.

I've seen a UFO up close and witnessed what it can do. wont lie to you. I still don't have the words to describe it to you, it does it no justice at all, but they DO have this property to them, it's like they're there but nt there at the same time, it's nuts. a reply to: onoloufo

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I have to reply because an incident happened to me in broad daylight, alot of people herad it. A long time ago, i was walking into the grocery store, I was alone, and an old man hissed at me like the reporter did on the youtube video. i did nothing to this guy he just hissed at me. A lot of people heard him and asked me if i was hissed at, i was like yeah, i thought it was bizarre and so did they. I never really thought about it until now. It was really weird. I am on the fence with the whole repitillian stuff.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I am a believer in ET buzzing around, but I never been convinced about these "shapeshifter" videos. I concluded they are effects of pixel burn and picture errors. And most if not all of those "UFO" videos are clearly just for fun CGI projects.
The story about the reptilians underground city under LA sounds most interesting out of what you posted, I will look into that.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The OP missed a good one:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

You'll buy anything huh? I have a reptilian I captured and am forcing to live in a converted fish tank. It's yours for a million dollars.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Humans are perfectly capable of hissing, I can do it.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
I am a believer in ET buzzing around, but I never been convinced about these "shapeshifter" videos. I concluded they are effects of pixel burn and picture errors. And most if not all of those "UFO" videos are clearly just for fun CGI projects.
The story about the reptilians underground city under LA sounds most interesting out of what you posted, I will look into that.

I thought so for a while, but why does the pixel burn in/camera artifacts stay located and fixed to news anchors faces, and their eyes, of all places, and not affect anything else in the background?

You cannot really explain these two videos with artifacting either. there is no way, what you see in these two videos, are just artifacts. If they were, why are they specifically localised to just the face and why are these occurances fixed on one person? www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

CGI is expensive, noticably obvious and very hard to blend in with grainy footage. The behaviour of these news presenters after the girl at the end of the video starts looking differently makes me inclined to think it is in fact, not CGI. Why did the rest of the news hosts start reacting in such a way at 56 seconds into this video if they didn't also notice that something was wrong with her? And why did they all start behaving so weirdly after she did it after 30s into the video? www.youtube.com...?t=25s

These anomalies always exclusively present on one individual news presenter at a time, and then the camera behaves normally on other hosts. If it was an anomaly due to the movements of objects within the frame, you'd expect to see these kinds of anomalies way more often and not only occur to one out of three or four news presenters at a time.

Also, you cannot explain away cysts appearing and dissapearing, claws appearing and dissapearing, and the forearm and fingers bending at impossible angles like you see happen in this video www.bitchute.com...
Sure you could argue that a distortion effect was applied on the image and thats why the fingers and forearms may be behaving weirdly, but I bet you have no explanation for the claws appearing, cysts appearing and dissapearing, the skin color on the brow ridge changing color, or the news presenters eye sockets growing.

I'm pretty familiar with what CGI looks like (think of planet of the apes monkeys, pretty obvious that its CGI), this does not look like CGI at all, and low budget CGI is very telling. www.youtube.com...

Why do you suppose that these anomalies only occur on one individual and no one else around them, and why is it usually the head or just the eyes that are affected, such as in this video at 6:22? www.youtube.com...?t=382s

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Albert999
Humans are perfectly capable of hissing, I can do it.

Yeah, but they cant turn into Zebra like entities directly after that happens in the same video. Also, if it was just CGI, then why the hell did the news anchor colleagues start acting so weirdly as soon as the female news anchor started to noticeably change her appearance? Why did the male news anchor start getting yelled at into his earpiece by his higher up colleagues??

The argument that it's all an elaborate hoax conducted by one person doesn't stack up either. I uploaded 6 different instances of zebra like shapeshifting, in 6 different videos all uploaded by different persons. So if it was a hoax, which its very likely not, then you have a hidden secret society of 6 or more people who make fake videos of specifically, zebra shapeshifting entities of all things, for the goal of taking the mickey out of humanity with no financial motive since financial advantage from such a video is impossible, considering Youtube will demonetise videos which they deem to be harmful or misinformation.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I don't know why its so hard for people who believe in evolution, to believe that evolved, technologically advanced, bipedal dinosaurs who can camoflague may exist. Do you think the Government or media would ever tell you though?

Velociraptors and T-rex were almost totally standing upright, the natural progression of evolution ought to have lead them to total bipedal considering they were already evolving and approaching a fully bipedal form. The hands being used to protect the head rather than to stand on is a huge evolutionary advantage and driver which has a huge influence on natural selection and survival odds as well.

Apes evolved into humans in less than 2 million years. What's to say Dinosaurs could not have done it in that amount of time when they lived nearly 100 times as long as apes have? It makes perfect evolutionary sense, actually. Chameleonic abilities are a genotype which belongs to reptiles as well, so it actually kind of does make sense that you may very well have chameleon like, shapeshifting, bipedal hyperintelligent dinosaurs which evolved on Earth and have integrated into our society.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
So where is the convincing footage?
Not being facetious because I actually do somewhere believe that reptoids exist/existed in our past. There is a lot of compelling evidence via statues, gods and myths all over the world.
However a glitch tv program ain't evidence at all to me.
Especially when they turn into zebras. Shouldn't they turn into Lizards? I mean shapeshifting Zebras do not really scare me at all, neither do shapeshifting coala baers or puppies.

Point is that this happens regularly through some technical glitch. Sometimes it's just the face but most times it's the whole picture. MAybe it's where the light is too bright or something, I don't even care because it's technical, that much I am sure of, especially when that pattern also appears on certain things in the background.

The German one is a clear hoax, she's ranting about Orange man bad. It's on par with that russian weirdo from that cult that dresses all in white. I don't know, was an hour long discussion and at some point she blinks like that. Totally crap, totally unbelievable and clearly cgi.

I repeat for those that never read any posts but skim them for triggers only:
I DO believe in reptoids [to an extent]. They are possible, but this is just ridiculous. If people fall for this, I have to say I am not surprised they got most humans to agree injecting an untested concoction blindly, doesn't work and may be lethal into their own bodies. Yet they scream 'give me more'. 🙄

I never knew how gullible humans were until the whole covid thing. Before that I thought it was only a select few that believe everything without finding out possible explanations first.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
So where is the convincing footage?
Not being facetious because I actually do somewhere believe that reptoids exist/existed in our past. There is a lot of compelling evidence via statues, gods and myths all over the world.
However a glitch tv program ain't evidence at all to me.
Especially when they turn into zebras. Shouldn't they turn into Lizards? I mean shapeshifting Zebras do not really scare me at all, neither do shapeshifting coala baers or puppies.

Point is that this happens regularly through some technical glitch. Sometimes it's just the face but most times it's the whole picture. MAybe it's where the light is too bright or something, I don't even care because it's technical, that much I am sure of, especially when that pattern also appears on certain things in the background.

The German one is a clear hoax, she's ranting about Orange man bad. It's on par with that russian weirdo from that cult that dresses all in white. I don't know, was an hour long discussion and at some point she blinks like that. Totally crap, totally unbelievable and clearly cgi.

I repeat for those that never read any posts but skim them for triggers only:
I DO believe in reptoids [to an extent]. They are possible, but this is just ridiculous. If people fall for this, I have to say I am not surprised they got most humans to agree injecting an untested concoction blindly, doesn't work and may be lethal into their own bodies. Yet they scream 'give me more'. 🙄

I never knew how gullible humans were until the whole covid thing. Before that I thought it was only a select few that believe everything without finding out possible explanations first.

They don't all turn into Zebras though. Here's the convincing footage you asked for of an actual reptillian www.youtube.com...

This news anchor doesn't turn into a zebra, but she grows claws, cysts appearing and dissapearing, the skin color on the brow ridge changing color, and her eye sockets grows deeper. You can only explain that # away for so long with anomalies/camera errors. I was the same until I actually dug deeper beyond the surface level # thats easy to find on youtube that discredits the entire discussion on the subject because most videos on the subject are conjectural. Explain away how you have anomalies localised to just one camera presenter at a time, and fixed to their heads and eyes and I'll be more than happy to hear out what you might think could cause such anomalies to occur to just one person even when you sometimes have multiple people in the same frame who do not have these anomalies.
www.bitchute.com...

I think its more likely they're not turning into zebras, but its some kind of technological malfunction or mental projection malfunction preventing the entity from being able to project their desired holographic image correctly. Kind of like how in garry's mod or other source games like half life or counter strike, if a texture glitched out and couldn't load its textures it loaded up a a purple and black checkered skin/texture pattern over the model.

Do you think the pope dissapearing is CGI too? or project bluebeam/hologram # because that's what we're talking about? it was caught on two or more different camera angles.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
It's obvious you believe that these videos are real.

Much like the folk hero of some people on ATS, William Cooper, believed that JFK was killed by an agent with a blowfish gun.

He based this on a poor quality, pixelated video that showed a person in the JFK car reaching towards JFK. The pixelation and artifacts made it look like he was pointing something vaguely like a gun at JFK.

The turned out exactly the way it sounds, someone hyper focusing on one or two frames typically slowed down to get the visual confirmation bias they want.

You want to believe the clips you linked are anything other than distortion then more power to you though you should change your subject header to include its only for far extreme CT believers.
edit on 6-10-2021 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I donna if you are trolling or doing some kind of social experiment.. but anyway, I hope what you find what you seek.
have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
It's obvious you believe that these videos are real.

Much like the folk hero of some people on ATS, William Cooper, believed that JFK was killed by an agent with a blowfish gun.

He based this on a poor quality, pixelated video that showed a person in the JFK car reaching towards JFK. The pixelation and artifacts made it look like he was pointing something vaguely like a gun at JFK.

The turned out exactly the way it sounds, someone hyper focusing on one or two frames typically slowed down to get the visual confirmation bias they want.

You want to believe the clips you linked are anything other than distortion then more power to you though you should change your subject header to include its only for far extreme CT believers.

Thanks for the kind words (if that was your intention) but I'm just going to have to take your point of view and opinion as an attempt to dismiss the credibility or validity of the evidence presented, since you made a baseless refutation. Either because you have cognitive dissonance and the subject makes you uncomfortable, or because you're a paid shill.

But the evidence presented in this thread is definitely overwhelming, an objective and reasonably minded person who was to review all of it would likely come to the conclusion that it is indeed not a fringe conspiracy theory, but in fact likely.
Considering the last few years has shown us that it has taken 6 months or less for conspiracy theory to come to reality, and the fact we're legitimately running out of conspiracy theories now, when taken into account with Project Bluebeam/hologram technology and the fact there are more than 2 videos, from different camera angles, of a dissapearing pope.

You can try and fact check shapeshifting or bury your head in the sand to it and explain it away as camera anomalies that are isolated to the eyes and to just one individual in frame despite there being multiple people in frame at one time when such anomalies occur, because it makes you feel uncomfortable, but you cannot explain away the fact that the pope dissapeared and it was caught on two different camera angles.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

I donna if you are trolling or doing some kind of social experiment.. but anyway, I hope what you find what you seek.
have a nice day.

Thanks for the kind words, likewise to you. I'm not trolling. I just want people to know what I know. I feel like if they did, narratives would change. I can't bear knowing what I know any longer and not speaking out about it and not spreading further awareness about it.

If everyone knew the HIV correlation in SARS-COV-2, then they probably would have a different mindset about injecting themselves with an experimental drug that may contain active HIV protein.

If everyone knew the correlation between the dissapearing pope, captured from two different camera angles and broadcast all over the media, and localised anomalies on news anchors faces and eyes in media which are fixed to one person in the frame when you have multiple people in the frame then they might start to take reptillian/shapeshifting stuff more seriously instead of outright dismissing it because of the disinformation on the subject thats out there that discredits anything valuable on the subject since people immediately assume you're a schizo for even entertaining it at the moment.

The graphene oxide schizos were right. The lab leak schizos were right. The magneto protein mind control schizos were also right. Do you really think the bluebeam/reptillian schizos are also not right? They want you to think reptillians are all space aliens, they're not. A good majority of them may very well be chameleon-like bipedal hyperintelligent extra evolved dinosaurs.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - Superparamagnetic nanoparticle delivery of DNA vaccine

www.frontiersin.org... - Interfacing Graphene-Based Materials With Neural Cells

www.theguardian.com... - Genetically engineered 'Magneto' protein remotely controls brain and behaviour

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: natoshis
I thought so for a while, but why does the pixel burn in/camera artifacts stay located and fixed to news anchors faces, and their eyes, of all places, and not affect anything else in the background?

You cannot really explain these two videos with artifacting either. there is no way, what you see in these two videos, are just artifacts. If they were, why are they specifically localised to just the face and why are these occurances fixed on one person? www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
The faces have more detail than the background and that's where compression artifacts are most likely to occur. Those look exactly like compression artifacts.

They don't all turn into Zebras though. Here's the convincing footage you asked for of an actual reptillian www.youtube.com...
It's an edit so not convincing. Where is the original unedited video in full length? As the previous two videos show, the compression artifacts can come and go, and the longer unedited version of that "reptile" video might show the same thing.

Do you think the pope dissapearing is CGI too? or project bluebeam/hologram # because that's what we're talking about? it was caught on two or more different camera angles.

You've apparently been living under a rock if you haven't seen bandwidth bottlenecks before; this is quite common. You're watching a streaming video, and maybe you're getting 10 frames a second, then there's a bottleneck in bandwidth, and you don't get any frames for a few seconds, and when you finally get some more frames, the person has moved across the room. If the bandwidth bottleneck is regional if can affect multiple streams so it's not that odd for it to affect more than one camera angle. But some people would rather pick the least likely explanation, instead of the most likely explanation:

Video Shows Pope Disappearing Into Thin Air On TV

Video shows the head of the Catholic Church honoring the victims of COVID-19 from his window in Vatican City. He turns around and then disappears. One person shared the footage with the caption, "Nothing is real. Pope disappears into thin air."

Another person was able to slow down the video and it really does seem to show the pontiff vanishing.

The clip has some people claiming the church has created a hologram of Pope Francis, while others think he is even more divine than expected. Of course, the most likely explanation is that it's probably just a glitch in the filming or editing processes.

Chameleonic abilities are a genotype which belongs to reptiles as well, so it actually kind of does make sense that you may very well have chameleon like, shapeshifting, bipedal hyperintelligent dinosaurs which evolved on Earth and have integrated into our society.
Chameleons can camoflage by changing colors, but they don't shape-shift into humans or zebras. Camoflage is not uncommon, shape-shifting from one species to another doesn't happen in nature that I've ever seen. Your posts about these videos are proof you don't understand technology, they are not proof of shape-shifting.

edit on 2021106 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

www.youtube.com...
The faces have more detail than the background and that's where compression artifacts are most likely to occur. Those look exactly like compression artifacts.

It's an edit so not convincing. Where is the original unedited video in full length? As the previous two videos show, the compression artifacts can come and go, and the longer unedited version of that "reptile" video might show the same thing.

You've apparently been living under a rock if you haven't seen bandwidth bottlenecks before; this is quite common. You're watching a streaming video, and maybe you're getting 10 frames a second, then there's a bottleneck in bandwidth, and you don't get any frames for a few seconds, and when you finally get some more frames, the person has moved across the room. If the bandwidth bottleneck is regional if can affect multiple streams so it's not that odd for it to affect more than one camera angle. But some people would rather pick the least likely explanation, instead of the most likely explanation:

Video Shows Pope Disappearing Into Thin Air On TV

Video shows the head of the Catholic Church honoring the victims of COVID-19 from his window in Vatican City. He turns around and then disappears. One person shared the footage with the caption, "Nothing is real. Pope disappears into thin air."

Another person was able to slow down the video and it really does seem to show the pontiff vanishing.

The clip has some people claiming the church has created a hologram of Pope Francis, while others think he is even more divine than expected. Of course, the most likely explanation is that it's probably just a glitch in the filming or editing processes.

Chameleonic abilities are a genotype which belongs to reptiles as well, so it actually kind of does make sense that you may very well have chameleon like, shapeshifting, bipedal hyperintelligent dinosaurs which evolved on Earth and have integrated into our society.
Chameleons can camoflage by changing colors, but they don't shape-shift into humans or zebras. Camoflage is not uncommon, shape-shifting from one species to another doesn't happen in nature that I've ever seen. Your posts about these videos are proof you don't understand technology, they are not proof of shape-shifting.

Do you think that the government would admit to project blue beam technology considering its top secret? What about the TR-3B would they admit to that when theres a geneva convention against the use of nuclear powered aircraft? Or how about MK-ultra mind control experimentation? Magneto proteins? What about using deep fakes or body doubles for important politicians? Surely the government would be honest about all of those things?

Faces have more compression detail, and they're in the foreground, and they move. I get it, but you ignored my point and failed to address it, which was "why does facial compression and eye compression only affect one individual and not any other people within the same frame? Why is it localised to one individual, repeatedly and other people are okay?"

Jenna Bush, turned back and forth into a zebra, no one else did.

Robert Pattinson did too, the interviewer did not.

The female news anchor who had the hissing male colleague, bald male colleague and other longer haired female colleague turned into a zebra, none of them did. Why does this compression only seem to affect certain individuals and not others? If the camera was malfunctioning you'd expect it to affect not just one individual.
Also, they have far too much money to have malfunctioning equipment in the media.

The term shapeshifting refers to visual mimickry, not actual shifting of shape (although i'm not sure with the video of the girl in the movie cinema. What do you have to say to this? Where did this guy come from who looks exactly like the guy who was knocked over? www.youtube.com...

You can think of visual mimickry as an extremely advanced camoflague that potentially allows them to change their colours into any shape or appearance they want by blending in the rest of their skin with their surroundings

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join