It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actually convincing footage of shapeshifters, aliens and UFOs caught on film

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: natoshis
I thought so for a while, but why does the pixel burn in/camera artifacts stay located and fixed to news anchors faces, and their eyes, of all places, and not affect anything else in the background?

You cannot really explain these two videos with artifacting either. there is no way, what you see in these two videos, are just artifacts. If they were, why are they specifically localised to just the face and why are these occurances fixed on one person? www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
The faces have more detail than the background and that's where compression artifacts are most likely to occur. Those look exactly like compression artifacts.

They don't all turn into Zebras though. Here's the convincing footage you asked for of an actual reptillian www.youtube.com...
It's an edit so not convincing. Where is the original unedited video in full length? As the previous two videos show, the compression artifacts can come and go, and the longer unedited version of that "reptile" video might show the same thing.

Do you think the pope dissapearing is CGI too? or project bluebeam/hologram # because that's what we're talking about? it was caught on two or more different camera angles.
Camera angle 1: www.youtube.com...

Camera angle 2: www.youtube.com...
You've apparently been living under a rock if you haven't seen bandwidth bottlenecks before; this is quite common. You're watching a streaming video, and maybe you're getting 10 frames a second, then there's a bottleneck in bandwidth, and you don't get any frames for a few seconds, and when you finally get some more frames, the person has moved across the room. If the bandwidth bottleneck is regional if can affect multiple streams so it's not that odd for it to affect more than one camera angle. But some people would rather pick the least likely explanation, instead of the most likely explanation:

Video Shows Pope Disappearing Into Thin Air On TV

Video shows the head of the Catholic Church honoring the victims of COVID-19 from his window in Vatican City. He turns around and then disappears. One person shared the footage with the caption, "Nothing is real. Pope disappears into thin air."

Another person was able to slow down the video and it really does seem to show the pontiff vanishing.

The clip has some people claiming the church has created a hologram of Pope Francis, while others think he is even more divine than expected. Of course, the most likely explanation is that it's probably just a glitch in the filming or editing processes.

Chameleonic abilities are a genotype which belongs to reptiles as well, so it actually kind of does make sense that you may very well have chameleon like, shapeshifting, bipedal hyperintelligent dinosaurs which evolved on Earth and have integrated into our society.
Chameleons can camoflage by changing colors, but they don't shape-shift into humans or zebras. Camoflage is not uncommon, shape-shifting from one species to another doesn't happen in nature that I've ever seen. Your posts about these videos are proof you don't understand technology, they are not proof of shape-shifting.

Do you think that the government would admit to project blue beam technology considering its top secret? What about the TR-3B would they admit to that when theres a geneva convention against the use of nuclear powered aircraft? Or how about MK-ultra mind control experimentation? Magneto proteins? What about using deep fakes or body doubles for important politicians? Surely the government would be honest about all of those things?

Faces have more compression detail, and they're in the foreground, and they move. I get it, but you ignored my point and failed to address it, which was "why does facial compression and eye compression only affect one individual and not any other people within the same frame? Why is it localised to one individual, repeatedly and other people are okay?"

Jenna Bush, turned back and forth into a zebra, no one else in the room did. It's unlikely to be a faulty camera I think, maybe you're the one grasping straws for the most unlikely scenario?

Robert Pattinson did too, the interviewer did not.

The female news anchor who had the hissing male colleague, bald male colleague and other longer haired female colleague turned into a zebra, none of them did. Why does this compression only seem to affect certain individuals and not others? If the camera was malfunctioning you'd expect it to affect not just one individual.
Also, they have far too much money to have malfunctioning equipment in the media.

The term shapeshifting refers to visual mimickry, not actual shifting of shape (although i'm not sure with the video of the girl in the movie cinema. What do you have to say to this? Where did this guy come from who looks exactly like the guy who was knocked over? www.youtube.com...

You can think of visual mimickry as an extremely advanced camoflague that potentially allows them to change their colours into any shape or appearance they want by blending in the rest of their skin with their surroundings
edit on 6-10-2021 by natoshis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: natoshis

This is a silly theory when you approach it with some thought. The "reptilians" just give another reason for the alien phenomenon to not to be taken seriously. First off, apes, monkeys, and humans share the same hominid ancestor which is why we share DNA closely with chimpanzees and bonobos. But we aren't direct decedent's from apes or chimps, we only share the same DNA. Scientists say Dinosaurs are reptiles which would have evolved from a completely different branch than apes/monkeys/humans. You're saying we can't tell the difference between dinosaurs and humans and they can shape shift back and forth? That's evident through their eyes which switch to reptilian eyes? So somewhere in our past we combined species into one? Then where is the biological evidence through testing of humans today that connect us with that species of dinosaurs/reptiles? There would have to be a direct connection and physical evidence.

If you're saying there's a separate species of highly intelligent dinosaur beings from the past, then where are their fossils that would be discovered along with dinosaur fossils? Where is any physical evidence other than their fossilized bones of their existence? They also would have survived the meteor strike that eventually killed off the dinosaurs. Nothing with evidence points to a highly intelligent species evolving anywhere other than humans. That's how you find out if things factually happened... physical evidence.

A government conspiracy is created again, along with the alien conspiracy/coverup, to give the reason why there's never been evidence. I guess with a government coverup, anything is possible.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
From what I can see, as shown below…….I’m going to point to artificial facial distortion errors based on the consistent square (skin tone pigments or black and white?) checker board (not reptile scales shape) patterns seen before it continues to warp and stretch on all these people.

I suppose this compilation above can be sent to a Broadcasting Association of sorts, to get a technical opinion.

So far…… my thoughts are of:

Camera facial tracking errors, motion interpolation (soap opera effect) errors or ……..

Data mosh

Yep imo, most, if not all, are videoing recording or broadcasting equipment processing errors, or downright intentional effects manipulations i.e. mosaic, or for the sake of compression, results.

edit on 6-10-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I certainly believe the Jerusalem UFO has been truly debunked via ATS

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

Jerusalem UFO Debunked...Hoax?!

UFO Jerusalem

and i think Captain Disillusion makes a great video regarding shapeshifting reptilians as posted by Ophiuchus1

as for the pope video here is another example and I know for certain he did not just disappear as he played for Liverpool on more occosions

JUR-GONE Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp appears to make Xherdan Shaqiri disappear

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Jenna Bush, turned back and forth into a zebra, no one else in the room did. It's unlikely to be a faulty camera I think, maybe you're the one grasping straws for the most unlikely scenario?
I don't see anybody else in the room with Jenna Bush, at least not on camera. If youre cognitive abilities are soo poor you can't figure this out with me explaining it to you, you really should give up on this, since understanding the technology is a lot more complicated than figureing out who is in the room, which you apparently can't figure out.

The people talking to her were in a different room, a studio, likely in a different city, filmed with better cameras with higher bandwidth. I don't know exactly how they connected to Jenna Bush but if I had to guess it looked like maybe it was over skype or some similar streaming video service, which has bandwidth limitations and compression artifacts are not unusual at all. These three people are in the primary studio that's doing the broadcast:

www.youtube.com...

Jenna is not in that room, the background is different, and it looks like she's on a limited bandwidth connection:

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I don't see anybody else in the room with Jenna Bush, at least not on camera. If your cognitive abilities are so poor you can't figure this out with me explaining it to you, you really should give up on this, since understanding the technology is a lot more complicated than figuring out who is in the room, which you apparently can't figure out.

The people talking to her were in a different room, a studio, likely in a different city, filmed with better cameras with higher bandwidth. I don't know exactly how they connected to Jenna Bush but if I had to guess it looked like maybe it was over skype or some similar streaming video service, which has bandwidth limitations and compression artifacts are not unusual at all. These three people are in the primary studio that's doing the broadcast:

www.youtube.com...

Jenna is not in that room, the background is different, and it looks like she's on a limited bandwidth connection:

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Data mosh

Yep imo, most, if not all, are videoing recording or broadcasting equipment processing errors, or downright intentional effects manipulations i.e. mosaic, or for the sake of compression, results.
Yes, unlike natoshis, the man in that video understands the technology!

edit on 2021106 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I agree….she’s doing her interview with same background in a remote spot….

Two other news organizations below and no morphing of Jenna shown….albeit the segments may have been recorded different dates and times perhaps.

www.wral.com...

m.youtube.com...

Either way……thumbs down on her being a reptilian species….imo

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I sometimes get compression errors and pixilization an weird effects like in the videos with Comcast. It's just a crappy signal, and only on our local channels and only the High definition version of these channels.

No offense but you're trying to make something out of nothing. You can see this stuff in some videos for the reasons stated above, but no one sees this with their eyes, only on video. That should tell you something

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned...dinosaurs that did exist on our planet long ago were warm blooded, but they had a different warm blooded system than most mammals --- So therefore they were not "reptilian," and they did not have a chance to evolve into super intelligent bipedal dinosauroids, like other possible dinosauroid species on other star systems, that had similar Earth type planets like our own; and had a (possible) chance to harness the power technology for interstellar travel.

The possible --- super intelligent bipedal dinosauroids --- that have possibly traveled to our own planet (I don't know how many times) are what we mainly call the "Grays'," who sport (possibly) three fingered hands and three toed feet; and are not related to any homosapien type species that have ever existed on our own planet.

I have compiled meager evidence about the dinosauroids --- who are so secretive --- that I can't prove there own existence--- But as for myself...I know that they exist, but not in any "shapeshifter" homosapien form that the OP describes.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Interesting…..aye?

Source: newatlas.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Show me one of these instances of morphing in high resolution with no compression or bandwidth related artifacting and then we can talk.

The OP is a new member and likely very young. We've been over this nonsense years ago already.

What's next? Giant skeletons?

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
What's next? Giant skeletons?

What! You don’t believe these giants didn’t leave behind giant skeletons?

…..” Gigantism (Greek: γίγας, gígas, "giant", plural γίγαντες, gígantes), also known as giantism, is a condition characterized by excessive growth and height significantly above average. In humans, this condition is caused by over-production of growth hormone[2] in childhood, resulting in people 2.1 to 2.7 m (7 to 9 ft) in height.”……

One could argue that they put very short people, maybe even kids dressed in adult looking clothing next to normal sized men (whatever that is)…….I guuuuuuuess.

Surely the villagers, townsfolk, wrote some stories, legends, etc…around their own giants.

I for one, believe that Biblical Goliath did exist
and his Giant bones are somewhere….

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Probably my favorite rabbit hole, whether it be true or not. Some of those videos are interesting but frustratingly inconclusive due to the potential for artifact.

Quetzalcoatl (Aztecs) - lion-faced shapeshifting serpent god

Loong (China) - lion-faced serpent god

Yaldabaoth (Middle East) - lion-faced serpent god

Nagas (Hindu) - reptilian humanoids being charmed by Krishna

Kukulkan - shapeshifting reptilian from Mayan depictions

"Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray." - Revelation 12

John the Baptist and Jesus both call the religious elites at the time a brood of vipers.
(Luke 3:7) (Matthew 12:34)

I probably wouldn't be able to believe any of this if it weren't for multiple UFO experiences I had that somewhat showed me how the veil works. This will obviously make no sense for the material reductionist, but remember matter is derived from energy.
edit on 6-10-2021 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS Mr Icke.

Happy travels.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Video is crap. BUT...are those pedo symbols on the wall? Does anyone else notice?

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

When basing a theory (or even just an idea) on something technical, it helps to understand the technology behind it.

Video needs high bandwidth to be transmitted, so it's an excellent candidate for compression, but, if I'm not mistaken, that only applies to digital video, old, analogic videos do not have compression, so if you can find those kind of "shape-shifting" (in fact I didn't see any change in shape, only in colours) on old videos that were made with analogic cameras, it would help support your theory/idea.

As things are, you are posting highly compressed copies of videos that were originally recorded from a TV from an original compressed transmission.

Garbage in, garbage out.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
Video is crap. BUT...are those pedo symbols on the wall? Does anyone else notice?

Which video specifically?

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: liliththedestroyer

If your story is proof of reptilian shape shifters, then this guy is proof that is also canine shapeshifters..

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Be interested to hear your views on Flat Earth.

Might be better than your comprehension about video compression, etc.

Hopefully.....

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

originally posted by: Blueracer

Which video specifically?

The very last one in the op.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join