It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actually convincing footage of shapeshifters, aliens and UFOs caught on film

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

originally posted by: RMFX1

Video is crap. BUT...are those pedo symbols on the wall? Does anyone else notice?

Which video specifically?

The very last one in the op.

Its just a swirl on a cinema wall.

Also, you can see two people behind the guy before the curly headed girl ducks down.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Video is crap. BUT...are those pedo symbols on the wall? Does anyone else notice?

Which video specifically?

The very last one in the op.

Its just a swirl on a cinema wall.

Are you sure about that?

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

The Kukulkan Mayan depictions look like Nagas.

Ancient India and the legends that stem from the likes of the Hindu texts and Sanskrit epics are rather interesting.

edit on 6-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
maybe its a doppelganger, religious figures have been known to teleport to get work done at multiple places quickly even at the same time. uncorroborated of course.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
I sometimes get compression errors and pixilization an weird effects like in the videos with Comcast. It's just a crappy signal, and only on our local channels and only the High definition version of these channels.

No offense but you're trying to make something out of nothing. You can see this stuff in some videos for the reasons stated above, but no one sees this with their eyes, only on video. That should tell you something

I put it to you that it is not just a crappy video signal.

The same video phenomena happens too many times. What are the odds that compression errors make people look like a zebra multiple times? I have never seen such a compression error occur in my entire life before, and I've seen a lot of compression errors and artifacting.

Video compression/artifacting explanation to explain the zebra type skin phenomenon is not actually grounded in reality, or into what compression or artifacting actually looks like. It's a false correlation and false equivalency to make the claim that its explainable with video compression when video compression like that just does not happen.

I'm well aware of video compression and what it does. This is not video compression. This video of Robert Pattinson does not show any indicators of video compression or artifacting but something else. www.youtube.com...

Can you explain this video of a woman literally turning into the man she pushes over in the cinema away with compression? www.youtube.com... I don't think so. That rhetoric and explanation only works for so long, and it definitely doesnt work for everything on the net on this subject.
edit on 6-10-2021 by natoshis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Haters gonna hate! Corrected - *trolling haters, gonna hate! Natoshis is probably the brightest person I’ve ever read on here. And I read, a LOT. a reply to: opethPA

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: natoshis

originally posted by: vlawde
I sometimes get compression errors and pixilization an weird effects like in the videos with Comcast. It's just a crappy signal, and only on our local channels and only the High definition version of these channels.

No offense but you're trying to make something out of nothing. You can see this stuff in some videos for the reasons stated above, but no one sees this with their eyes, only on video. That should tell you something

I put it to you that it is not just a crappy video signal.

I'm well aware of video compression and what it does. This is not video compression. This video of Robert Pattinson does not show any indicators of video compression or artifacting but something else. www.youtube.com...

Ahhh but I do put it to you…..it’s crappy video….

Focus on the following……notice artifact and misalignment

Below, clip at normal speed….

Below, clip slowed down…..notice what’s pointed out in red in the still pictures above. How is it you don’t see the video processing anomalies? Try looking at the link you posted again…watch for the anomalies pointed out in this post.

Patchwork misalignment editing..

Also……at the beginning of the video…..the progression of the pattern morphing is slow……in the end as in the clip above, the pattern morphing abruptly goes away…almost like an edit cut…or instant pattern removal. The pattern morphing doesn’t slowly regress back to his original face as one might expect.

Ok….if not due to compression, then intentional manipulation.

edit on 7-10-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Also……at the beginning of the video…..the progression of the pattern morphing is slow……in the end as in the clip above, the pattern morphing abruptly goes away…almost like an edit cut…or instant pattern removal. The pattern morphing doesn’t slowly regress back to his original face as one might expect.

Ok….if not due to compression, then intentional manipulation.

It's amusing how you tried to diminish the veracity of the video you did provide screenshots for, by only showing off the parts of the video that aren't as questionable. This is not video compression. You only showed instances where it occured when it wasn't that noticeable, very questionable way to address the information.
ibb.co...

Also, in this video zebra like patterns appeared on this female news presenter's face, and then the compression didn't happen to all 3 of her colleagues? They're in the same room. Same camera. Also, explain the behaviour and rhetoric of the female and male news presenter colleagues? Why was the male news presenter getting yelled at in the year over something she did? What did she even do? She didn't do anything wrong. Why were her colleagues berrating her, and why was her male colleague getting yelled at over her behaviour in his ear piece when she did nothing wrong?
ibb.co...

RT news anchor's finger becomes a twig, cysts growing on arms and neck and then dissapearing, claws appearing and dissapearing on the end of her finger, skin tone changing, eye socket growing deeper. Explain this? Video compression doesn't make people grow cysts or claws.
ibb.co...

Also, what the # is this thing? What exactly do you suggest it is?
ibb.co...

In the second video which I linked which you didn't address in your reply at all, even though you quoted me and responded to my comment where I linked two videos you only addressed one.
This shapeshifter turned into the male it was sitting next to. Poor dude passed out from shock and then got up and chased the thing. Another indication it's real. Also filmed from two camera angles. I noticed that you didn't address this in your reply at all. You must have had nothing good to say, but it appears that you just want to cherrypick things that suit your narrative and dismiss things that you obviously cannot explain with video compression, such as this woman turning into a man and running away within a split second after she turned into the dude that passed out.
Camera angle 1: ibb.co...
Camera angle 2: ibb.co...
edit on 7-10-2021 by natoshis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: natoshis

I have to cherry pick cause I don’t have the time to look at over 46+ links you provided. If your not willing to accept that you could be wrong, and your an “I’m always right” type of person, then no matter what anybody says….they are going to be wrong. In which case, believe what you want to believe without an open mind to consider other possibilities may exist.

I’ve accepted being wrong in this forum before because at the same time, I’ve learned something new and moved on.

If you read my postings…..you should understand that I name several possibilities for the face deformations beyond compression.

Nuff said……

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   

I have to cherry pick cause I don’t have the time to look at over 46+ links you provided. If your not willing to accept that you could be wrong, and your an “I’m always right” type of person, then no matter what anybody says….they are going to be wrong. In which case, believe what you want to believe without an open mind to consider other possibilities may exist.

I’ve accepted being wrong in this forum before because at the same time, I’ve learned something new and moved on.

If you read my postings…..you should understand that I name several possibilities for the face deformations beyond compression.

Nuff said……

Yet you had the time to watch the video you posted screenshots about, take those screenshots and you ignored the most material parts of the video which you had the time to take and post screenshots about. That proves you're approaching the discussion from a hard bias. I don't approach things from a hard bias, I entertain both sides in good faith - you've demonstrated that you do not.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Here’s my favorite.
What are the odds that someone was born with both snake eyes and psychopathy?

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: UNOHOO
What are the odds that someone was born with both snake eyes and psychopathy?

A possibility for this is a condition known as Coloboma

One Source of others……www.science20.com...

Screenshot

Top pic is zoomed in of screenshot… bottom 3 are people who have this condition as well

Psychopathy? I’m not a doctor, but I have slept in a holiday inn

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Psychopathy? I’m not a doctor, but I have slept in a holiday inn

It's amusing how you have time to address the easy questions.

When you find the time to address the last questions that I put to you that still remain unaddressed, then I might consider you not to be a paid shill or someone who has way too much cognitive dissonance/stuck in a completely materialistic world view.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Yet you had the time to watch the video you posted screenshots about, take those screenshots and you ignored the most material parts of the video which you had the time to take and post screenshots about. That proves you're approaching the discussion from a hard bias. I don't approach things from a hard bias, I entertain both sides in good faith - you've demonstrated that you do not.

When you find the time to address the last questions that I put to you that still remain unaddressed, then I might consider you not to be a paid shill or someone who has way too much cognitive dissonance/stuck in a completely materialistic world view.

Whats your opinion on the Captain Disillusion verdict about I and P frames, I take it you did watch that video as you are not approaching this subject from a hard bias after all as you have said.

And why on earth would a shape shifting reptillian visit our planet and be a poncy actor and not instead a world leader, who then ensures they stay in power for years such as Putin

Not sure why you would call someone a shill just because they offer a different opinion, I mean the subject you have posted has been discussed many times on ATS perhaps use the search function and read those threads first

This poor girl, she's shapeshifting on live television. 16 paes on discussion there and it ended in the hoax bin, does that make ATS the very site you are posting on a shill site? from way back in 2011

Best reptilian shapeshifting eyes video yet

Reptililan Shapeshifters: Are these videos genuine from way back in 2012 and includes your jenna bush video, oh and it ended up in the hoax bin.....again

Another Shapeshifting Reporter

New Video of Shape Shifting Reptilian Caught on Antique Roadshow Filming

Video Showing Tony Blair Shape Shifting from 2007 , thats 14 years ago, so most users who have been on this site longer than yourself have seen these threads before

Which Celebrities, NewsCaster, Or Politicians Are Reptilian Shapeshifters?

Fox reporter physically shapeshifting on camera

feel free to either search with google "abovetopsecret shapeshift" or use the own search feature within ATS

edit on 000000p3110America/Chicago10072021410 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

"TR3-B firing death ray like laser" video?

You're having a laugh, aren't you?

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Ah yes, totally nothing to see here. Disregard the flying triangle you can clearly see for a few frames before the giant, incredibly long vertical line of fire comes from exactly the same trajectory that the black triangle was flying towards. And disregard the fact that the TR-3B is shaped like a giant flying black triangle too.

ibb.co...

You can disregard these too. Nothing to see here. www.military.com...

www.youtube.com...

Keep burying your head in the sand.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

Whats your opinion on the Captain Disillusion verdict about I and P frames, I take it you did watch that video as you are not approaching this subject from a hard bias after all as you have said.

And why on earth would a shape shifting reptillian visit our planet and be a poncy actor and not instead a world leader, who then ensures they stay in power for years such as Putin

Not sure why you would call someone a shill just because they offer a different opinion, I mean the subject you have posted has been discussed many times on ATS perhaps use the search function and read those threads first

This poor girl, she's shapeshifting on live television. 16 paes on discussion there and it ended in the hoax bin, does that make ATS the very site you are posting on a shill site? from way back in 2011

Best reptilian shapeshifting eyes video yet

Reptililan Shapeshifters: Are these videos genuine from way back in 2012 and includes your jenna bush video, oh and it ended up in the hoax bin.....again

Another Shapeshifting Reporter

New Video of Shape Shifting Reptilian Caught on Antique Roadshow Filming

Video Showing Tony Blair Shape Shifting from 2007 , thats 14 years ago, so most users who have been on this site longer than yourself have seen these threads before

Which Celebrities, NewsCaster, Or Politicians Are Reptilian Shapeshifters?

Fox reporter physically shapeshifting on camera

feel free to either search with google "abovetopsecret shapeshift" or use the own search feature within ATS

The problem is that you've given piss poor examples, that have historically discredited discussion on this issue because admittedly, even in the OP I said, a lot of it is unbelievable and based in conjecture.

Remember that this thread is for compilations of *actually convincing* cases of shapeshifting recorded in the media, what you linked is all unbelievable BS.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Ah yes, totally nothing to see here. Disregard the flying triangle you can clearly see for a few frames before the giant, incredibly long vertical line of fire comes from exactly the same trajectory that the black triangle was flying towards. And disregard the fact that the TR-3B is shaped like a giant flying black triangle too.

ibb.co...

You can disregard these too. Nothing to see here. www.military.com...

www.youtube.com...

Keep burying your head in the sand.

Take yours out of your bottom?

Been done to death on here.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Remember that this thread is for compilations of *actually convincing* cases of shapeshifting recorded in the media, what you linked is all unbelievable BS.

The problem is that *actually convincing* is a relative thing, what convinces someone may be irrelevant to other people, and that's what we are seeing here.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

The problem is that you've given piss poor examples, that have historically discredited discussion on this issue because admittedly, even in the OP I said, a lot of it is unbelievable and based in conjecture.

That list by UpThenDown included the same Jenna Bush video you were arguing for on page 2 of this thread, this is what you said on page 2, not that it was a piss-poor example:

Jenna Bush, turned back and forth into a zebra, no one else in the room did. It's unlikely to be a faulty camera I think, maybe you're the one grasping straws for the most unlikely scenario?
The Jenna Bush video you referred to in that post on page 2 of this thread is the same video as in this old thread that was classified as hoax:

originally posted by: UpThenDown

So one minute youre telling me "you're the one grasping straws for the most unlikely scenario?" when I try to explain the Jenna Bush video has a logical explanation, and now you seemingly discard it in a blanket statement that UpThenDown posted "piss poor examples".

So you can't seem to tell the difference between a "piss poor example" and a video you seem to think is credible evidence since you're discussing the Jenna Bush video in both ways.

You also didn't answer UpThenDown's question about the Captain Disillusion video who explained why these things happen in discussing p-frames and i-frames. Did you watch the video? I twas already posted in this thread:

Data mosh

If you understood the technology, you wouldn't be asking questions like these which an understanding of the technology such as p-frames and i-frames can help explain.

Also, in this video zebra like patterns appeared on this female news presenter's face, and then the compression didn't happen to all 3 of her colleagues? They're in the same room. Same camera.

The segment with the distortion runs from about 27 to 57 seconds, and it looks like after the p-frame at the beginning, there dont' seem to be any more i-frames during those 30 seconds, which is why the artifacts keep growing just as explained int he Captain Disillusion video can happen when you dont get more i-frames. Then when the camera switches to the other host, no it's probably not the same camera, because the camera doesn't pan from one to the other like it would if it was the same camera, but not only is your claim it's the same camera wrong, it's also not even relevant because it shows you don't understand the technology, because the problem doesn't happen in the camera in any case. The compression happens after the camera, in the way the camera's output is handled and compressed using p-frames and i-frames.

So at 57 seconds there's a new i frame when they switch cameras to the other host., then she's only seen for 2 seconds, not long enough for much distortion to accumulate.
Then at 59 seconds they switch back to the original camera, and because of the scene change, there's a new i-frame, and that's why you no longer see the distortion on her face that was accumulating from 27 seconds to 57 seconds earlier.
Then at 1:02 the scene changes again, so, we get yet another p-frame (each major scene change results in a new p-frame).
Then at 1:03 another scene change and another i-frame.
Then at 1:04 another scene change and another i-frame.

So you have a long, 30 second scene from 27s to 57s where p-frame artifacts accumulate as explained in the above Captain D video, then after that you have a series of short scenes that only last a few seconds, no time for much distortion to accumulate. In the scene from 27s to 57s, you don't see any distortion in the first 5 seconds of that either. It's all perfectly consistent with the way the technology works as Captain D explains, but you still seem to have no understanding of how the technology works, so maybe watch the Captain D video and try to explain things in terms of p-frames and i-frames if you want to sound like you have any clue of how the technology works.

Also, explain the behaviour and rhetoric of the female and male news presenter colleagues? Why was the male news presenter getting yelled at in the year over something she did? What did she even do? She didn't do anything wrong.
At 43 seconds she's saying something off-script, so yes she did something wrong, and she wasn't completely on script before that, because of the way at 31s she sand a very long "aaaaaand...that it might actually be bipolar (could be that)" Her "could be that" was also likely off-script since nobody would write a script that says "aaaaaand...that it might actually be bipolar (could be that)" the way she read it, so she was sort of botching up the reading even before 43 seconds, at which time she went totally off-script for a couple of seconds, seemingly admitting a problem. So, she didn't do a perfect job reading the script, though it wasn't that bad, and none of that has anything to do with the p-frames and i-frames which you need to learn about if you want to discuss this topic intelligently.

edit on 2021107 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join