It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actually convincing footage of shapeshifters, aliens and UFOs caught on film

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: natoshis

Evolution is real?

Why didn't all the monkeys turn into fat idiots?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I'm still waiting for definitive proof of this "shapeshifting" people have been talking about for over 20 years and have seen nothing but compression artifacts. So far nothing new presented in this thread. Same ol silly stuff.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum
I'm still waiting for definitive proof of this "shapeshifting" people have been talking about for over 20 years and have seen nothing but compression artifacts. So far nothing new presented in this thread. Same ol silly stuff.

It's not as crazy as a microbe shape-shifting into a human over a billion years, which we are also waiting on definitive proof that it's possible at all
edit on 9-10-2021 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I’ve seen enough of these videos to declare that for me, there are some kind of non-human entities that eyes similar to reptiles. Can they only change to humans? Not sure.

a reply to: Lazarus Short

edit on 9-10-2021 by antmax21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
How many videos do you need to see of human eyes changing to reptiles and back again? I’ve seen too many to say otherwise.

a reply to: jidnum

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: antmax21
How many videos do you need to see of human eyes changing to reptiles and back again? I’ve seen too many to say otherwise.

a reply to: jidnum
Quantity is irrelevant.
What matters is understanding the technology.

If the technology can produce such an illusion (which it can), there's no limit to the number of distorted videos that can be made, of normal humans which don't look quite normal due to the compression technology.

edit on 20211010 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Compression being the current Hot Topic that it is….a suggestion for those who truly truly believe in the video’s of shape shifters, reptilians, etc. among us ….. here’s a link to, dare I say, to another forum who’s members live and breath compression encoding. Join for free, then upload and post the videos you believe to be genuine. I’m gonna bet they have a logical, technical, non-fantastical, explanation for you.

Personally, I’ll eat digital crow if you can stump them….but you will have to prove it by posting screenshots of YOUR q&a where they give up….and can’t figure it out.

Up for the challenge???

Think of it as a second opinion.

Encode's Forum

👽🦎

edit on 10-10-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: antmax21

How many times have you seen it in real life?
How many people do you know that have seen it in real life?

(post by Chazam removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
A convincing evidence would be a VHS tape made from analogic TV signal of, say, Alan Greenspan (this fellow gotta be a lizzard, and is still alive) shapeshifting in the 1980's or 1990's. But as this phenomenon happens only in digital videos, I think we are safe to say that it is caused by glitches due to compression.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   
October 24, 2021

This video shot in Chicago earlier this month is described as an airborne "shape shifter" UFO.

Clip/Story: www.the-sun.com...

It is airborne, but I don't see any "shape shifting".

Do any of you think this is a real object in the sky...vs. CGI?

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Chucking it out there, but what if they are not actually zebra coloured? What if this is a vibrational thing that is affecting the camera image of them? Is it possible? can anyone elaborate on this?

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
October 24, 2021

This video shot in Chicago earlier this month is described as an airborne "shape shifter" UFO.

Clip/Story: www.the-sun.com...

It is airborne, but I don't see any "shape shifting".

Do any of you think this is a real object in the sky...vs. CGI?

How many different threads did you copy and paste that same thing to?

I replied to one of your other copy-pastes in another thread. I'll just link to my reply in that thread since it's the same question and same answer:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: Kathleen386
a reply to: Hecate666

Chucking it out there, but what if they are not actually zebra coloured? What if this is a vibrational thing that is affecting the camera image of them? Is it possible? can anyone elaborate on this?

See the post two posts above yours by Romanov which explains the flaw with that hypothesis.

edit on 2021114 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: natoshis

I think something is indeed happening, but I think we are looking at it too literally. Camera movie images, specifically digital movie images, are affected by electromagnetism. I think what we are seeing is actually some sort of electromagnetic distortion of the information that the camera is "seeing". They may not be "literally" black and white. The information that the camera is capturing is affected this way due to their influence. From what we can determine from the Jenna Bush video, where the other presenters keep interrupting her to remind her that she is "changing", this influence is unwanted. Maybe the beings that we have footage of are not very good at maintaining the vibration or whatever is needed to sustain the illusion. OR more plausibly, it is Feedback!!!! Like, video feedback. This fits with how the distortion can be interrupted. Also the pixelation of the black and white footage fits too, pixelation can happen when there are altered light conditions = the electromagnetic spectrum is the entire range of light.

So, they are using some technology that projects an image, a human image (hologram like tech) = The human eye can only detect wavelengths from 400-700 nm of the part of the electromagnetic spectrum called visible light.

Their tech is creating a video feedback loop when filmed.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 4-11-2021 by Kathleen386 because: Needed to add more information

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I love the shape shifting zebra videos! Best thing on the internet. My imagination still considers them reptilian because reptiles can have skin with various colors and patterns. Lolz

I hope the OP makes the dinosauroid thread. Definitely an entertaining conspiracy theory.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Kathleen386

An electromagnetic interference in the camera would affect the whole image, no just some parts.

So, they are using some technology that projects an image, a human image (hologram like tech) = The human eye can only detect wavelengths from 400-700 nm of the part of the electromagnetic spectrum called visible light.

Most digital cameras (usually the cheaper models) can also detect infrared light.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Saw this….and shows, by special effects, and or compression effects, etc………….that you can change someone’s face, entire head with hair… shapeshifting without distorting, warping, etc…the background as well….

A reminder of earlier posted pics….not exactly the same effect…but the same idea.

(a checkerboard pattern emerges before intense distortion)

👽😉🍺👍🏼

edit on 16-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join