It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tested positive for Covid again.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Could well be, still have a bad cough, sleeping is impossible. Stopped Ivermectin now, just vitamins, water and plenty of rest.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Good news, go get N-Acetylcysteine for the cough

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I know a way to get rid of that cough.... but it seems folks just don't want to believe it...
edit on 6-10-2021 by PaPaTaco because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: PaPaTaco

You lost me at huffing Peroxide.

Apparently it can seriously irritate the soft tissues and mucous membranes in your nose and throat.

So in high enough concentrations what do you imagine it will do to the linings of your airways and lungs?

Just be careful PaPaTaco.

In my younger days I used it to put highlights in my hair (yes, yes, I know...). Judging by what it did to my hair, I would not recommend actually "huffing" it, as you very eloquently put it.

It wasn't just peroxide in what you had on your hair though.....was it?
Peroxide has to be mixed with bleach powder....to bleach hair.

No, was not hair dye, just a bottle of plain old peroxide.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Type1338

Get 3mg 30 tablets of Ivermectin as soon as possible and you will recover quickly. According to tens of thousands of trials already done all over the planet.

Ivermectin has been used in humans SAFELY for more than 50 years with more than 8 billion doses administered.

That is what is known as trusting the data.

Yes. For treating parasites.

You medically qualified for giving folk this advice?

Or just a random new member on this conspiracy site?

Who seem to be ten a penny on here.

Do some research and stop with the fear mongering. 50 years of data of safe use in humans to treat for various infections. The most recent being covid where anyone willing to spend literally seconds can find how tens of thousands of covid patients have successfully recovered in 24-48 hours after taking Ivermectin.

Or you can keep believing in your snake oil experimental Pfizer vaccine that somehow managed to truncate 10-15 years of clinical trials into a 5 month period before receiving full FDA approval.

Go for it mate. Please stick as many of those vaccines in your arm as possible. We need to thin the herd.

I'm a Brit, by the way.

That explains a lot.

Like what?

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
I remember now.
There used to be a product called 'Sun In', that you spray on and then sit in the sun, when I was much younger.

I remember that we decided lemon juice would work just as good.

edit on 6-10-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Remember that too! And coffee and lemon juice.

Early Eighties, eh?

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   

You'll be fine.

Get Ivermectin.

It works.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MakeHumanGodAgain

" I can tell you that you can instantly know how to live to many thousands of years if not immortal after several minute of reading my sacred materials."

Naw mate entropy is a thing and our longevity is about 150 years tops.

We simply are not build to last.

Do you personally know anybody many thousands of years old or immortal?

I think not.
edit on 7-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Replied to PM

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: WIKDHOTSNOMAN

You'll be fine.

Get Ivermectin.

It works.

Does it, though?

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

well apparently it does, follow the science not the journalist with an agenda. Protocols for treatments of Covid-19 including ivermectin

Benefit is it cures you of parasites and with there being millions of undetected infections it wouldn't be a bad idea to eradicate a few. If you really do believe they are doing everything for the good of the human race, there would be a mass few supply of tablets for everyone.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Please mate, for the good of your mental health do not use the BBC as a source. It's like linking CNN to a republican or FOX to a democrat, total and utter shills for and of the system. Literally the ministry of truth in Britain. This article source: "Dr Kyle Sheldrick a medical doctor and researcher at the University of New South Wales in Sydney"

His actual job: "Dr Kyle Sheldrick is a co-founder of Merunova, an MRFF funded biotechnology company developing diagnostic software for multiecho MRI spine analysis."

Funded by this organisation:

Medical Research Future Fund
The Medical Research Future Fund (MRFF) is a $20 billion long-term investment supporting Australian health and medical research. The MRFF aims to transform health and medical research and innovation to improve lives, build the economy and contribute to health system sustainability.

"How does the MRFF funding process work?
The Australian Government funds the Medical Research Future Fund (MRFF). The Government contributed savings from the health budget to the fund until it reached the goal of $20 billion in July 2020.

The Future Fund invests this money so it provides a steady stream of income (interest). The Finance Minister instructed the Future Fund to aim for a return of 1.5 to 2 per cent above the cash rate, over rolling 10-year periods. "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, you're asking me to trust a doctor who runs a company funded entirely by the Australian government. Not like they have any stake in the game when it comes to vaccines or mandates is it?

Then we get to BBC funding:

www.bbc.co.uk...

“Significant donors included the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office, the UK Department for International Development (DFID), the European Union, several UN agencies, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA) and many others.“

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you can find me a single independent source without links to government, the UN or Bill Gates i'll happily take a look.
edit on 7/10/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Another i quite enjoy is black tea with lemon juice, as ive learnt the lemon juice helps counteract black tea preventing iron absorbtion handy trick. Just dont add milk unless you enjoy curdled hehe.

Also mint with black tea is quite nice as is corriander and mint tea - be careful though if your on any medications or have health complications. Read up first.
edit on 7-10-2021 by mammothtank because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2021 by mammothtank because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Thanks everyone, trying a regime of ivermectin, vitamin C, vitamin D and chicken soup. Going to crawl into bathroom when i build up enough energy and try the super hot shower technique. Fever seems to be breaking but every time i cough feels like there's glass in my lungs.

Can't you get HCQ + zinc + Doxycycline or Azithromycin? The most important ingredients. You can forget about the Ivermectin then (vit C and D3 are fine, but less important or effective, vitamin D3 needs sunlight on bare skin to be activated and become effective, which may be difficult if you're lying in bed and don't want to go out and possibly infect others or when it's getting colder outside, bare breast and abdomen is more useful than arms and legs if you can manage, i.e. if it's not too cold for ye).

Preferrably before it's too late and the virus has already done considerable damage to your lungs. I would imagine that if you can get ivermectin you should also be able to get HCQ, and if you really can't, then you can try to find some quinine in supplements (and then you can take a bit more than recommended, same dose as is given for malaria after you've already contracted it).

P.S. you didn't take the vaccine?
edit on 8-10-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Ah, but the article source was not just Dr Sheldick. What about the others?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Couldn’t verify any of their credentials.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

No, I didn’t take the vaccine and no I don’t appreciate being dictated to about my health from you or the government. Cheers. I’m on the mend, thanks for asking.
edit on 8/10/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Wasn't dictating, see edit for any misunderstanding or wrong impression because of my choice of expression. I've been watching O'Neill from Stargate too much:

I figured that after 5 days since the OP, you would already be on the mend, but the substances I mentioned can still speed up that process or prevent a re-lapse. I guess you don't really need it anymore unless you get that re-lapse, but it's always nice to have it on supply just in case. Especially if you're one of the few in the world that can get these substances, that's a privilege (most of us can't cause it works way too well, against other viruses that use the ACE2 receptor as well, which Ivermectin doesn't target; ivermectin also doesn't change the pH in your cells and endosomes and lysosomes, a key function of HCQ in combating viruses of all sorts that are strongly affected by a change in pH in cells and these compartments, such as influenza/flu).

Try to ignore everything below from 1:11 - 1:27 (and if you're still worried about it, it's the azithromycin that could be a minor issue, easily fixed by switching to doxycycline instead, if it's a problem at all; which at the end she clearly admits it isn't; the rest in that timeframe is even more misleading and creating the wrong impression, she doesn't know any better, trusting the wrong type of journals and sources heavily influenced by financial interests):

HCQ also alleviates the issues with cytokine storms (having to do with Il-6), which isn't mentioned in any of the videos above. It's important in the latter stages of the disease, after the virus is mostly done with replication and the new biggest problem is a cytokine storm. Again, ivermectin doesn't target IL-6.

edit: also made some more edits to my previous comment now.
edit on 8-10-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join