It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tested positive for Covid again.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Get a room?

šŸ‘€

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I haven't read all the replies, but can you get your hands on some of the monoclonal antibodies? You are well within the 10 day period where you can be helped!

Hang in there!

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: Type1338

originally posted by: Type1338

Get 3mg 30 tablets of Ivermectin as soon as possible and you will recover quickly. According to tens of thousands of trials already done all over the planet.

Ivermectin has been used in humans SAFELY for more than 50 years with more than 8 billion doses administered.

That is what is known as trusting the data.

Yes. For treating parasites.

You medically qualified for giving folk this advice?

Or just a random new member on this conspiracy site?

Who seem to be ten a penny on here.

Do some research and stop with the fear mongering. 50 years of data of safe use in humans to treat for various infections. The most recent being covid where anyone willing to spend literally seconds can find how tens of thousands of covid patients have successfully recovered in 24-48 hours after taking Ivermectin.

Or you can keep believing in your snake oil experimental Pfizer vaccine that somehow managed to truncate 10-15 years of clinical trials into a 5 month period before receiving full FDA approval.

Go for it mate. Please stick as many of those vaccines in your arm as possible. We need to thin the herd.

I'm a Brit, by the way.

That explains a lot.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

So toxic amounts???? no link to relevant information on the amounts and no mention of Chris Whitty's comment on massive amounts not being toxic. Pretty much flat-out misinformation on real-life evidence compared to the assumed in vitro escalated amounts. Did you get a bonus for the misinformation or are you just a pharma shareholder?

it was licensed for human use and was used in mass drug administration programs to control river blindness; it was administered to >80 million adults and children. The drug has proven to be safe. Doses up to 10 times the approved limit are well tolerated by healthy volunteers [5]. Adverse reactions are few and usually mild [6, 7].

Safety, tolerability, and pharmacokinetics of escalating high doses of ivermectin in healthy adult subjects
CA Guzzo, CI Furtek, AG Porras, C Chenā€¦ - The Journal of ā€¦, 2002 - Wiley Online Library
Safety and pharmacokinetics (PK) of the antiparasitic drug ivermectin, administered in
higher and/or more frequent doses than currently approved for human use, were evaluated
in a doubleā€blind, placeboā€controlled, dose escalation study. Subjects (n= 68) were
assigned to one of four panels (3: 1, ivermectin/placebo): 30 or 60 mg (three times a week)
or 90 or 120 mg (single dose). The 30 mg panel (range: 347ā€“594 Ī¼g/kg) also received a
single dose with food after a 1ā€week washout. Safety assessments addressed both known ā€¦
link

oh well lets FLCCC you the BIRD.

edit on 5-10-2021 by puzzled2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Hope you get better. My entire family and I went through something similar, and even our church friends all got the worst cold/flu we ever had and who passed this to us, and then we passed to our friends, was my niece whom after getting the COVID-19 vaccine she got really sick with the same strain of flu we got.

Never in my life have i felt so sick. We all got tested for COVID-19 and influenza and all tests came back negative. However, my niece whom is 24 years old and is in her 4th year of premed had to accept the vaccine or she would have lost her scholarship, she has 100% free scholarship for having the highest grades and being in the honor roll.

It's quite strange that she got so sick right after she got the covid-19 vaccine. IMO the vaccine helped mutate the flu she got and even though she is younger than us she got almost all the same symptoms and for as long as we had that cold. However, I was the one that got the most sick, probably because my nervous system is damaged and my doctor has told me I can get very sick because of this.

Even when I could die from COVID-19, it is still my choice and no one else's to decide whether or not I should get an experimental vaccine which has caused more harm than good.

Several other countries have been admitting that the majority of new infections, hospitalizations, and deaths are among the vaccinated. Yet the mainstream media and dr Death Fauci whom is directly responsible for COVID-19, have been lying and continue to lie calling it "a pandemic of the vaccinated..." Despite the fact that they had to admit the vaccinated can get infected, and despite the fact that we know masks do not stop the COVID-19 virus.

Even data from the UK states63% of Covid Delta deaths are from the fully vaccinated...

Twitter link with video

REAL experts whom are telling the truth disagree with the lies of dr. Death Fauci and the mainstream media. Even French Virologist and Nobel Prize Winner Luc Montagnier has stated: "it is the vaccination that is creating the variants."

Nobel Laureate Warns: COVID Vaccine is Creating Variants

edit on 5-10-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment and add link to video.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Add this to this regiment of D3, Zinc and quercetin

N-Acetyl Cysteine

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

edit on 6-10-2021 by Majorsetback because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I coughed up a little blood too when I had it last Dec. I fought it off in 3-4 days by dumping C booster, d3, zinc. If I had to do it again I would have added N-Acetylcysteine, and more quercetin (but my levels I think were good with this prior to infection because I drink red wine 3-4 days a week). It took me 3 months to get my taste and smell back

NAC seems to be just as big of a game changer as Zinc and D3

Check out this study on NAC : www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

This is all assuming you don't have access to Ivermectin. What ever you do dont go to the hospital they will kill you and not even give you D3. Get oxygen off amazon if you need to

edit on 6-10-2021 by Majorsetback because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Majorsetback

Ivermectin seems to have done the job pal. Other than this god damn cough that keeps me awake night on night. Just constant coughing up mucus. Driving me mad.

Other than that Iā€™d say Iā€™m on the mend.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: PaPaTaco

You lost me at huffing Peroxide.

Apparently it can seriously irritate the soft tissues and mucous membranes in your nose and throat.

So in high enough concentrations what do you imagine it will do to the linings of your airways and lungs?

Just be careful PaPaTaco.

In my younger days I used it to put highlights in my hair (yes, yes, I know...). Judging by what it did to my hair, I would not recommend actually "huffing" it, as you very eloquently put it.

It wasn't just peroxide in what you had on your hair though.....was it?
Peroxide has to be mixed with bleach powder....to bleach hair.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: DAVG1980

few coughs of bloody mucus had me worried

That sounds a lot more serious than covid mate. Good luck getting it seen to.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   

a reply to: Majorsetback

Ivermectin seems to have done the job pal.

Or you're just one of the 99% who will only suffer from a mild reaction to covid.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Nah, hydrogren peroxide is the bleach. It;'ll bleach hair on it's own but cause severe burns if not diluted heavilly as it's very caustic and a strong irritant. It kills all germs dead but also causes chemical burns to skin.

Breathing it in is likely to cause a lot of burns in the throat an damage to the lungs. I imagine the damage to health far outweighs any potential benefit and using rocksalt + steam or menthol + steam are far safer alternatives.

a reply to: ElectricUniverse

That's just a politician who has no grasp of stats or science - he failed to account for the percentage of population vaccinated or the risk group they were in which is the correct science/stats approach - He's inccorectly assuming vax and unvaxed is an equal 50/50 split when nearly 90% of population are vaxxed.

If he had displayed the same data usingg the correct method it shows that unvaxxed accounted for far more hospitalisations as the vast majority of the UK is vaccinated.

He does raise a valid point on the CDC not providing proper breakdowns or making data available to the public; this seems to be completely missing in the US from all bodies involved.

I'm from the UK and all data like this has to be accurate, clearly presented by an independent statistics body, raw data is available and it all has to be written and displayed to a 'crystal clear english' standard that makes the data easilly accesible to the public at large rather than full of so much jargon only a small percentage of people can understand it.

Distinctions are made between deaths caused by covid and deaths where covid was present in the body but played no real role in death and co-morbidities etc...are all displayed to give more accurate data and risks are translated into real world/everyday activities people do such as driving to explain the relative risk increase and absolute risk involved.

The US system has none of this and seems to make it as hard as possible to access which quite rightly will only result in the public being suspicious.
edit on 6-10-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Should have googled what peroxide was first.

You see it is a bleaching agent.

So inhaling the stuff, well if you get that one wrong, that's nasty to the tune of chemical burns.
edit on 6-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Hey i had an account here ages ago dunno what happened to it but i felt to send this in hopes it might help the op and anyone else who's reading this thread.

Before i begin im not a vegetarian only i don't eat alot of meat these days mostly due to the cost and quality. Hope this helps someone.

Experimented with some food the other night, didn't have alot of ingredients on hand wanted a decent meal here goes.

Food blended veggie patties

In a food processor blend
1x potato, skin removed if known to be non organic
Quarter cup of olive oil
3x Brussel sprouts
1x Onion
1x teaspoon of cumin
Grind of Seasalt
Few pinchs of chilli powder
1x teaspoon of smoked paprika
1x teaspoon of chives
Couple grinds of cracked black pepper
1x tablespoon of Vegiemight or Marmight
1x teaspoon of baking soda
1x tablespoon of lemon juice
1x egg
2x broken up rye crackers or similar
1x cup of whole wheat flour

Extra oil for frying

Method

Blend all the vegies together first. Add in spices and herbs. Once those are blended add olive oil. Next add vegiemight or marmight. After that add the baking soda with lemon juice. Next the crackers, resume blending. After that the egg with the flour, blend to a reasonably fine consistency. Next get a frypan ready heat up some oil and with a large metal spoon then begin dropping spoon sized mixture dollops. Much like making pancakes holes will begin to appear, once that happens flip them over with a spatula. Leave them to fry on the other side for a couple of minutes then serve on a plate with paper napkins to absorb excess oil. Omit add or remove flavors to your liking.

A couple of science facts.

Both marmight and vegiemight are full of B vitamins. Mixing spices and herbs together is highly good for health, synergistic as they compliment one another.

A short while and up to days after eating these i felt pretty flippin good. It could be improved further by adding bacon, creamed corn and cheese.
edit on 6-10-2021 by mammothtank because: typo

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Funnily enough if you add Sodium Percarbonate to hot water it breaks down into Hydrogen Peroxide with water and O2 as the byproduct. Its also a good way to add additional O2 to enclosed environments which just so happens to be a good way to kill bugs. Oxygen therapy. Sadly Sodium Percarbonate aint the cheapest. Its an amazing cleaner, i use to it wash my clothes.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: mammothtank

Its just to do with the proportion of the mixture.

I've got some "Oxiclean" in the cupboard myself mate which is pretty much "Sodium Percarbonate".

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yeah more or less the same thing. I buy pure sodium percarbonate and sometimes enjoy breathing in the resulting O2. Mostly use it for cleaning and washing.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: mammothtank

You may already know but always make sure not to mix such agents with vinegar (another good cleaner/disinfectant) I'm not sure of the exact bleach but one of them makes mustard gas when mixed with vinegar in the correct ratio and I think chlorine gas is made a similar way but think that involves drain cleaner.

I'm terrible at chemistry but a lot of nasty stuff can be made from standard cooking ingredients and kitchen cleaners.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

a reply to: DAVG1980

few coughs of bloody mucus had me worried

That sounds a lot more serious than covid mate. Good luck getting it seen to.

Seems just transient at this rate, he's coughing without reporting colors that don't belong now.

Keep in mind that a tinge to the mucous isn't always a Red Alert event, you can rupture small vessels anywhere with a hard enough cough or sneeze that induces a briefly high BP. Lungs, nose, eyes, stomach if you're barfing hard enough, etc. BTDT, both with a chest cold (streaked mucous at peak coughing) and opening the nasal spigot trying to blow my sinuses clear.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Try drinking a large mug of black tea with honey and lemon juice before you go to bed. Might help with the mucus.

Cheers

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join