It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secretly Recorded - Pharma Officials Gravely Concerned About Covid-19 Vaccines LT Dangers.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Imperator2

But haven't you heard the rationalizations for WHY some consider this "safest vaccine EVER zOMGG!"

- (in my best Doctur E-vul voice) 6 BILLION doses!
* ^^^ no one seems to question whether/not this number accounts for unused doses sitting in cold storage, and if both jabs one and two are considered a single dose or are counted as separate doses? IF the claim is 6 billion human beings have taken both of the shots (first and second dose), I find that claim dubious. Many countries STILL don't have access to the jab ("no coin, you not join"). India, China and US total populations net out to roughly 2.5Bn people, little more than 1/3 of the 6bn dose figure and close to 1/3 of the entire human race. What are the vaccination percentages of those respective countries??

- "The technology for mRNA delivery system is 30 years old!"
* that's odd, and it's just now being put into use? Have there been any prior setbacks that delayed productization?
* have their been previous studies/trials on this new delivery system?

- "We've had 10 years of so of related study on SARS-COV1, a similar pathogen to COVID-19"
* wait, was the prior research applied to a virus that has undergone a so-called "gain of function" enhancement?
* who (what countries, what international bodies, what health organizations) participated in these studies?
** follow-up, who has peer-reviewed that stud? what other health organizations and universities?

- (love this one) "We're about 18 months since embarking on 'Project WarpSpeed' and so far so good!"
* I mean .... 18 months? 18 months?! According to US Dept of Veterans Affairs, it generally takes 10 YEARS of research and testing to bring a new medicine to market.
* So then are you saying that the prior "10 years of SARS-COV research" has culminated NOW in the 'Project WarpSpeed' shot? Hm, interesting. To do this, has any IP/patents been filed for the work, understanding that patenting a biological entity ("natural occurring") is not a valid claim to IP, AND if the virus is NOT naturally occurring, you've violated some portions of the Geneva Convention pertaining to biological and chemical weapons research.

The overriding concern beyond all of the is that no prior endeavors have been launched to vaccinate the entirely of the human population using the techniques from this shot.

Nothing on this scale has ever been done for the characteristics of this drug.

We have less than 2 years of data from "real life" clinical use, not in a lab setting. We are nowhere near a place where we can say that there are enough data points (variety of human phenotypes, contraindications in play with the virus, other variables related to the holistic impact of these vaccines) to claim that there is sufficient long-term information to evaluate the relative success of this drug, and WHAT THE LONG-TERM SIDE EFFECTS *MAY*, IF THERE ARE ANY.

-----------------------------

Having said all that, I REMAIN an advocate for study and development of immunization medicines for COVID and related illnesses. We should press on with the research. If there are people in high-risk categories where the cost/benefit analysis says they should take the vaccine, then GIVE THEM the vaccine! But don't extrapolate that cost/benefit analysis beyond that segment of the high-risk pool!

I REMAIN OPPOSED TO OBLIGATORY, LARGE-SCALE VACCINE MANDATES OF THE ENTIRE POPULATION. Without the existence of long-term data (see above) to draw conclusions from, mandating this medicine for segments of the population that would otherwise have nearly NIL chance of fatality from COVID-19 IS FOLLY, and brings into question the motivation for someone such as Biden making an off-the-cuff remark that they are shooting for 97-98% immunization from this drug in the US!

The people in charge, by the very actions and decisions they have made about imposing vaccine mandates on such large portions of society, have been responsible for generating the questioning, evaluation and pushback to their agenda. If, after the observed severity and risk of COVID-19 had been ascertained after 2020, and the health policy makers had fallen back to a more conventional undertaking to treating this pandemic (i.e. start treating the drug like a normal product engaged in the conventional FDA approval process), we would not have all of the "conspiracy theories" and outrage that we're seeing.

So, one of two things seems to have happened:

- those in charge with health policy have (by accident or by mistake) gone completely overboard and off the map with pushing this beyond the level of treatment that the virus demands, particularly in young and healthy people
~OR~
- this push to vaccinate is indeed part of a larger strategem with ulterior motives beyond keeping people safe.

TL;DR they either F'd up or things are going exactly to plan: WHICH IS IT?

edit on 29-9-2021 by SleeperHasAwakened because: fix url

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
I have also heard that the obese are at higher risk for complications than the non-obese. Cholesterol levels are somewhat correlated with obesity... not a 1:1 direct relationship, mind you (I happen to be a skinny fellow but my triglycerides peaked at over 500), but an obese person is more likely to have higher cholesterol.

So what? High cholesterol is not bad. In fact, the older you get the higher you want your cholesterol to be to remain in good health.

All of the science around cholesterol being bad is just ... bad science.

High cholesterol causes a tendency for blood clots to form (trust you me, I know that little bit of info all too well!).

No, it doesn't, and if you really believe this, this is just a perfect example of something that you think you know that just ain't so.

And please don't take offense - I've been there many, many times in the last 20 years.

Inflammation is the cause of CHD and/or arterial blockages.

So I am wondering if the biochemical tendency to form blood clots is not the common thread that determines who will or will not have adverse reactions?

If so, I know of two things that minimize blood clotting. The one I use is capsaicin... the stuff that makes hot peppers hot. Turns out it is actually curative for arterial plaque, but it also work very slowly... on the order of years of treatment to make a minor difference.

A high quality blend of enzymes and other factors (like nattokinase) will clean out your arteries fairly quickly (months, how many depends on how blocked you are).

The best one I've found by far is something called BBAC (Blockbuster AllClear).

The other is acetic acid, which makes up a good percentage of vinegar... especially apple cider vinegar. Now, that does NOT mean anyone should go drinking a gallon of vinegar a day! That in itself is dangerous. But a lot of foods do contain vinegar, such as dill pickles. A reasonable intake of acetic acid in vinegar may prevent blood clots from forming as easily, although there is no evidence it is curable for those which have already formed.

I have used the capsaicin, not in pill form, but just by indulging my natural affinity for all things fiery. I especially started that indulgence right after I found out just how bad my heart issues were. After a few years of capsaicin ingestion, one of the clots that was bypassed in my heart disappeared (although it also caused another small heart attack before it dissipated away).

But my point is that the key to who is and is not seriously affected may well be a person's tendency to form blood clots,

I don't disagree with this other than your belief that cholesterol has anything to do with it.

In my opinion, it is inflammation that is the largest high risk factor for not just COVID, but any disease/illness.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: carewemust

So, a couple of big pharma guys are anti vaxxers, big deal. Some of them are flat earthers too, there are even some pedophiles in big pharma. They're not that hard to find.

It's like rocket scientists who believe in flying saucers, biologists who are also creationists, or computer programmers who think Alexa isn't spying on them. Smart people can be wrong some times.

In situations like this the majority is usually right. When 99.99 percent of scientists say the shot is safe then it probably is, and that 0.01 percent is just a lunatic fringe that goes squatching at the weekend

Yup I'm an Antivaxxer and a Flat Earther... Gonna crucify me too with your cognitive dissonance known as hate?

Don't straw man the truth/evidence with your appeal to athourity/majority... And don't gaslight the situation... You're not the victim here.
edit on 29-9-2021 by PaPaTaco because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: PaPaTaco

a reply to: carewemust

So, a couple of big pharma guys are anti vaxxers, big deal. Some of them are flat earthers too, there are even some pedophiles in big pharma. They're not that hard to find.

It's like rocket scientists who believe in flying saucers, biologists who are also creationists, or computer programmers who think Alexa isn't spying on them. Smart people can be wrong some times.

In situations like this the majority is usually right. When 99.99 percent of scientists say the shot is safe then it probably is, and that 0.01 percent is just a lunatic fringe that goes squatching at the weekend

Yup I'm an Antivaxxer and a Flat Earther... Gonna crucify me too with your cognitive dissonance known as hate?

Don't straw man the truth/evidence with your appeal to athourity/majority... And don't gaslight the situation... You're not the victim here.

No, I'm going to copy and paste your response on to Twitter and then rate the responses in order of how funny they are.

You're not a victim here, you chose to do this knowing what would happen.

I'm not going to be the victim because I choose not to let your unvaxxed self near to me.

Latest stats show 51000 dead I. England over the last 6 months. 4 in 5 of those were unvaxxed. Only 640 were double vaxxed. Only 0.0067 percent of people had serious side effects.

That's not gas lighting, it's a resounding success for the shot.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

The 140 thousand ish number is those who died of Covid , the higher number is those who died with Covid ( along with other conditions that would have killed them anyway )

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

No, I'm going to copy and paste your response on to Twitter and then rate the responses in order of how funny they are.

Whatever makes you and your twiiters feel good about yourselves today... #MockAway (I forgive you)

Neither are you... stop playing the game.... I choose to tell the truth...

I'm not going to be the victim because I choose not to let your unvaxxed self near to me.

But, but, but....that's not how your vaccine is supposed to work...

Latest stats show 51000 dead I. England over the last 6 months. 4 in 5 of those were unvaxxed. Only 640 were double vaxxed. Only 0.0067 percent of people had serious side effects.

So you belive in the "Official Narrative of Stats"... Broski, turn off the Tell Lie Vision and stop believing the "Pol Lie Ticians"... it's detrimental to your health and well being

Until the trial ends in 2023 and someone is forced to tell the world just how many millions actually died or were injured from the Whackcine (way more than the boogeyman flu)... Here's 3 letters to remember... A.D.E.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Wow, just wow.

I have nothing more to say to you….. ever.

It would result in a posting ban.

edit on 29/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Whatever makes you and your twiiters feel good about yourselves today... #MockAway (I forgive you)

Neither are you... stop playing the game.... I choose to tell the truth...

But, but, but....that's not how your vaccine is supposed to work...

So you belive in the "Official Narrative of Stats"... Broski, turn off the Tell Lie Vision and stop believing the "Pol Lie Ticians"... it's detrimental to your health and well being

Until the trial ends in 2023 and someone is forced to tell the world just how many millions actually died or were injured from the Whackcine (way more than the boogeyman flu)... Here's 3 letters to remember... A.D.E.

I'm getting locked down because the unvaxxed are getting sick, I choose to be responsible and yet I still get treated the same as an anti vaxxer. Please tell me how this is OK?

That's like you getting curfew because blm peacefully protested some department store to the ground.

And I guess I will see you in 2023, moving the goalposts yet again. What will you say then, that 3 years isn't long enough, you want 5 or 10 years of trials?

Can you name me... 30 people who were killed by the vax?

People with verifiable lives and deaths, people with active social media account and obituaries, not just friend of a friends who mysteriously lived in the 21st century yet left no trace behind.

I'll give you that bbc presenter for free. She had a coroners inquest that proved beyond reasonable doubt that she was killed by the vax. Some more like this would do.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Very good point! The more people who have and are exposed too covid means it'll be almost impossible to differentiate the long term damage from the vax.

Keeping covid spreading is giving cover to big Pharma, obscuring the long term risks.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I tend to believe covid is a vascular disease.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...#:~:text=SARS%2DCoV%2D2%20infection%20and%20vascular%20dysfunction&text=Accumulating%20evidence%2 0from%20basic%20science,19%20as%20a%20vascular%20disease.

That is optimised to be well suited to adhering to the lung tissue at the ACE2 receptors.

If they had an inhalable or nose spray vax, I think that would be preferable to an injection which risks contact with blood vessels and would instead be isolated or buffered from direct contact with the blood stream. But even those would have their own unique risks and discomfort.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

99% of them also said sugar was good for you and fat was bad..

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

How about 23 people who have died

www.wbtw.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Big pharma records of killing people in the name of science and lying about how good their crap is

BIG PHARMA'S CHEMICAL WARFARE ON HUMANITY DWARFS THE NUMBER OF VICTIMS KILLED BY ALL WORLD WARS AND ACTS OF TERRORISM COMBINED...

pharmadeathclock.com...

You be the judge, I will be a fool to trust this humanity killers.

Prescription Drugs Are Now the 4th Leading Cause of Death

www.institutefornaturalhealing.com...

The dirty truth about pharma and their miracle treatments

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I'm getting locked down because the unvaxxed are getting sick, I choose to be responsible and yet I still get treated the same as an anti vaxxer. Please tell me how this is OK?

You "may be" acting responsible in your day to day life actions by trying to keep yourself healthy as well as others around you, but it sounds like you've totally bought into the Plandemic $camdemic...

You're getting locked down because TPTB still have an agenda they're playing out... it has nothing to do with the unvaccinated, but there is no way you will be able to wrap your mind around this... you sound extremely vested in the matrix of lie$ covering the entire world... So can I tell you how this is OK.... Nope...it's not OK.. it hasn't been OK around these here parts for a long long time....

That's like you getting curfew because blm peacefully protested some department store to the ground.

If you're going to play the analogy game...then so can I... You ever heard of "Pigs In a Fence"???

And I guess I will see you in 2023, moving the goalposts yet again. What will you say then, that 3 years isn't long enough, you want 5 or 10 years of trials?

I don't need until 2023 to tell you that you and everyone else who took the jab, that you are part of not only a experiment/trial but it appears to be a planned mass murder event as well....(among other high biblical strangeness) I'm not moving any goalposts... You need to wake up and smell the ___________.

If I was interested in winning a flame war with you.... Yes I could... but just to keep this short.... You are aware of your very own Yellow Card Scheme....correct??? If not here ya go... www.gov.uk...

If it's anything like our VAERS system... only 1% to 10% gets reported.... Here in the good ole USSA... it takes a nurse/doctor 30 to 45 minutes to fill out 1 report... They are admitting that these reports just aren't being done... So if we actually had solid numbers on deaths and adverse reactions here in the USA alone, were well over 1 Million already...

So what do you suppose the real numbers are worldwide??? and you're sitting here trying to drop the only or less than 30 folks have died names card.... Friend... you seriously are asleep at the wheel... or a shill...

I'll give you that bbc presenter for free. She had a coroners inquest that proved beyond reasonable doubt that she was killed by the vax. Some more like this would do.

If you think this one is an isolated incident... again.. I'll say... be on the look out for A.D.E. and keep a very close eye on how your health, body, immune system is reacting every day... If you actually got the juice and not the placebo, then dude... I would seriously be detoxing and feeding your cells with some high quality fuel, if you're not already.... bcuz ADE amongst a myriad of other health conditions attached to this is...well "No Bueno"... Muy muy muy bad for your health....

If you think I'm full of digested taco meat... then I would point you to look back into all the test subjects of every Corona virus vaccine they ever tried to create.... and look at the trial and the SARS CoV-1 trials.... (It didn't end well)

So it blows my mind that so many people are out shilling for and believing the NON-emergency use/lie that their precious little so called vaccine is the answer to keeping them healthy and the avenue to end this PLandemic!!!

LMBO!!! I mean look dude... you/we were told..all you have to do is get vaccinated and it goes back to normal for you/us.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Did you seriously believe that???

Now you're back to lockdowns??? Only to blame it on the Unvaxxed... Cognitive Dissonance much??? C'mon bro... you are so much smarter than this... (I would hope) do your deep dive research or stop shilling here on ATS....

If your vaccine worked...it doesn't matter if youre around someone who is unvaxxed or not.... but that's not how vaccines or this whackcine works (doesn't work)... you just bought into the hype...

OR YOURE SHILLING....

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Hundreds of millions of people have been vaxxed for over a year now.

When was the vaccine rolled out?

289 days ago. 9 months, 2 weeks, 1 day. --- 14 DEC 2020.

In The U.S anyway.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

You "may be" acting responsible in your day to day life actions by trying to keep yourself healthy as well as others around you, but it sounds like you've totally bought into the Plandemic $camdemic...

You're getting locked down because TPTB still have an agenda they're playing out... it has nothing to do with the unvaccinated, but there is no way you will be able to wrap your mind around this... you sound extremely vested in the matrix of lie$ covering the entire world... So can I tell you how this is OK.... Nope...it's not OK.. it hasn't been OK around these here parts for a long long time....

If you're going to play the analogy game...then so can I... You ever heard of "Pigs In a Fence"???

I don't need until 2023 to tell you that you and everyone else who took the jab, that you are part of not only a experiment/trial but it appears to be a planned mass murder event as well....(among other high biblical strangeness) I'm not moving any goalposts... You need to wake up and smell the ___________.

If I was interested in winning a flame war with you.... Yes I could... but just to keep this short.... You are aware of your very own Yellow Card Scheme....correct??? If not here ya go... www.gov.uk...

If it's anything like our VAERS system... only 1% to 10% gets reported.... Here in the good ole USSA... it takes a nurse/doctor 30 to 45 minutes to fill out 1 report... They are admitting that these reports just aren't being done... So if we actually had solid numbers on deaths and adverse reactions here in the USA alone, were well over 1 Million already...

So what do you suppose the real numbers are worldwide??? and you're sitting here trying to drop the only or less than 30 folks have died names card.... Friend... you seriously are asleep at the wheel... or a shill...

If you think this one is an isolated incident... again.. I'll say... be on the look out for A.D.E. and keep a very close eye on how your health, body, immune system is reacting every day... If you actually got the juice and not the placebo, then dude... I would seriously be detoxing and feeding your cells with some high quality fuel, if you're not already.... bcuz ADE amongst a myriad of other health conditions attached to this is...well "No Bueno"... Muy muy muy bad for your health....

If you think I'm full of digested taco meat... then I would point you to look back into all the test subjects of every Corona virus vaccine they ever tried to create.... and look at the trial and the SARS CoV-1 trials.... (It didn't end well)

So it blows my mind that so many people are out shilling for and believing the NON-emergency use/lie that their precious little so called vaccine is the answer to keeping them healthy and the avenue to end this PLandemic!!!

LMBO!!! I mean look dude... you/we were told..all you have to do is get vaccinated and it goes back to normal for you/us.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Did you seriously believe that???

Now you're back to lockdowns??? Only to blame it on the Unvaxxed... Cognitive Dissonance much??? C'mon bro... you are so much smarter than this... (I would hope) do your deep dive research or stop shilling here on ATS....

If your vaccine worked...it doesn't matter if youre around someone who is unvaxxed or not.... but that's not how vaccines or this whackcine works (doesn't work)... you just bought into the hype...

OR YOURE SHILLING....

Err, 'Dude", we are not "back to lockdowns".

Welcome to ATS, by the way.

Talking in caps and calling folk "shills".

You'll fit in just fine with some on here.

Not me, though.

HAHA! LOL! Etc.....Zzzzzzz...

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Can you find me one shred of evidence to back them up?

They don't even attempt to justify their own claims.

Can you find me one shred of evidence that there are no long term effects from the vaccines?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PaPaTaco

Wow love your post, you really got it together, and know what you are talking about, Is beyond me why the so called vaxed are soo afraid of the unvaxed, it most be some weird stuff in the china virus jab that is making people paranoid.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join