It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secretly Recorded - Pharma Officials Gravely Concerned About Covid-19 Vaccines LT Dangers.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I actually have a vaccine I am willing to take, just remains to be seen if Pfizer will let anyone else into the US market.

I have encouraged everyone I spoke with, you feel you need it get it not my place to say other wise.

Me and the wife did go through research, we dont like any of the three but to keep her retirement from the military she had to get it. My retirement package was already in so they dont care about me, so my goal is to continue taking precautions and try to wait till the vaccine I would prefer hits the market.

Either way apologies I think I misunderstood at least in part.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 20Eyes1974
It's like rocket scientists who believe in flying saucers, biologists who are also creationists, or computer programmers who think Alexa isn't spying on them. Smart people can be wrong some times. reply to: AaarghZombies

Everything in that paragraph is true. Lol. Shows how 'smart' you are.

The jabs are way more dangerous than the China virus. All the evidence points to that fact.

What evidence? By the way, Bit#e doesn't count.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

From ONS:

In Week 37, 11,009 deaths were registered in England and Wales; this was 26 less deaths than the previous week (Week 36) and 18.3% above the five-year average (1,703 more deaths).
The number of deaths registered in England in the week ending 17 September 2021 (Week 37) was 10,322; this was 30 less deaths than the previous week (Week 36) and 18.5% above the five-year average (1,614 more deaths).
The number of deaths registered in Wales in the week ending 17 September 2021 (Week 37) was 668; this was 1 more death than the previous week (Week 36) and 15.8% above the five-year average (91 more deaths).
Of the deaths registered in Week 37 in England and Wales, 851 mentioned "novel coronavirus (COVID-19)", accounting for 7.7% of all deaths; this was a decrease compared with Week 36 (857 deaths).
The number of deaths involving COVID-19 in England decreased to 783 in Week 37, compared with 786 in Week 36; for Wales, deaths involving COVID-19 increased to 66 in Week 37, compared with 65 in Week 36.
The number of deaths registered in the UK in the week ending 17 September 2021 was 12,640, which was 2,044 more than the five-year average; of deaths registered in the UK in Week 37, 1,049 involved COVID-19, which is 53 more than in Week 36.

By the way I posted these figures a few weeks ago and they’ve since been edited. There was an actual statement on them stating the increase wasn’t due to covid as it only accounted for 1-2%. Still even with 7% covid deaths what cause the other 10% rise and how many of that 7% had been vaccinated. You also need to ask was covid the cause of death or just from a positive test.

Another observation, a higher proportion of overall deaths are attributed to covid this year than last week on week, by a considerable margin, despite mass vaccination.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Bitchute is a hosting platform, just like any other, it’s simply less censored. If you only believe platforms with a clear agenda then it’s a worry. Ultra left and MSM are welcome to post on bitchute, they simply prefer echo chamber platforms.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Lovely What's your point?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

My point is that rejecting valid evidence sources pre-emptively is called "gatekeeping" and usually means someone knows they're full of crap before they even begin an argument.
edit on 28-9-2021 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: carewemust

Struck a nerve, Care -- well done!

Cheers and thanks to British Pathé

There's growing evidence that these vaccines are more dangerous over the long term, than their short-term benefit warrants.

Remember, covid-19 is rarely barely lethal to people who do not have at least three existing medical conditions.

edit on 9/28/2021 by carewemust because: Google voice transcription gives you hell if you are not saying positive things about the vaccines.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

My point is that rejecting valid evidence sources pre-emptively is called "gatekeeping" and usually means someone knows they're full of crap before they even begin an argument.

Thanks.

So I was posting about a claim that the jabs were more dangerous than the virus.

And what evidence is there for that?

Thank you. Over to you?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Struck a nerve, Care -- well done!

Cheers and thanks to British Pathé

There's growing evidence that these vaccines are more dangerous over the long term, than they're short-term benefit warrants.

Remember, covid-19 is rarely barely lethal to people who do not have at least three existing medical conditions.

So you are fine with throwing those folk under a bus?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

So, a couple of big pharma guys are anti vaxxers, big deal. Some of them are flat earthers too, there are even some pedophiles in big pharma. They're not that hard to find.

It's like rocket scientists who believe in flying saucers, biologists who are also creationists, or computer programmers who think Alexa isn't spying on them. Smart people can be wrong some times.

In situations like this the majority is usually right. When 99.99 percent of scientists say the shot is safe then it probably is, and that 0.01 percent is just a lunatic fringe that goes squatching at the weekend

You mean like the way 99% of people here are skeptical and alarmed and you are parroting nonsense?

That would make you the crazy then, right?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

...with the caveat that you won't accept anything sourced from bitchute. The evidence against these shots exists largely on bitchute for one simple reason, and it has nothing to do with the validity of the sources... it exists primarily on bitchute because all other major social media sites and user generated sites have sold out to political and lobby pressure and delete ANYTHING counter to the approved narrative. Hell, Youtube and Twitter have even censored information direct from the CDC when their advice whipsawed 180-degrees and they failed to give the platforms a head's up that the narrative was about to do another flip-flop.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Exactly, when a platform has the audacity to censer the POTUS it says it all. It’s ok for Biden to blatantly lie and threaten his own citizens tho as he’s a puppet for their agenda.

Then you have the legitimate lab leak theory that was completely brushed under the carpet and vehemently censored.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

...with the caveat that you won't accept anything sourced from bitchute. The evidence against these shots exists largely on bitchute for one simple reason, and it has nothing to do with the validity of the sources... it exists primarily on bitchute because all other major social media sites and user generated sites have sold out to political and lobby pressure and delete ANYTHING counter to the approved narrative. Hell, Youtube and Twitter have even censored information direct from the CDC when their advice whipsawed 180-degrees and they failed to give the platforms a head's up that the narrative was about to do another flip-flop.

I thought this site was better than Bit#e. Apparently not.

Do you really think that the reason you can't post any evidence is because of this nonsense?

Other sources are available.

Or is EVERY thing censored?

Come on. Get real.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Keep up that gatekeeping, it suits you.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Again, the platform evidence is hosted on doesn’t have any bearing on its truth. If it’s source is referenced I don’t mind where you host it especially in a time when censorship is rampant and when the majority receive their news from compromised platforms.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Keep up that gatekeeping, it suits you.

As a non keyboard warrior English person that has no idea what you internet folk go on about,

Gatekeeping?

No idea.

Suits me? I have no idea what you even mean.

Cos I'm not an internet tw@t.

edit on 28-9-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

...he says whilst posting on an internet site he's made almost 4,000 posts on.

Thank you, you're always good for a laugh.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join