It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secretly Recorded - Pharma Officials Gravely Concerned About Covid-19 Vaccines LT Dangers.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Lol. I am an adult so I don't need a reason not to get this vaccine. I don't want it. That is all the reason I need. Just pointing out more lies from the crazy fringe pro-vax crowd who believe the misinformation that there won't be long term effects. The manufacturers themselves tell you there will be long term effects.
edit on 28-9-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Chalcedony

Ah yes. Like this crazy anti-vaxxer from Astra Zeneca who thinks there will possibly be effects years down the road. I mean, Fauci said it only lasts 15 minutes so he must be right. How would the actual manufacturer of the pharmaceutical know how it works? Wow. The gall of this guy.

“This is a unique situation where we as a company simply cannot take the risk if in ... four years the vaccine is showing side effects,” Ruud Dobber, a member of Astra’s senior executive team, told Reuters.

www.reuters.com...

Big pharma is... Well... Its big. You get all kinds of people, some of them are anti vaxxers who brought into the fear just like you did. When 99 people say that the vax is safe and one person tells you that the lizard people are beaming waves into their head, you listen to the 99 people who aren't screaming hysterical that the sky is falling.

I can't even begin to tell you how pathetic of an effort that was at a rebuttal, simply pathetic.

Second line, and all that.

Pathetic.

...And sad.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Lol. I am an adult so I don't need a reason not to get this vaccine. I don't want it. That is all the reason I need. Just pointing out more lies from the crazy fringe pro-vax crowd who believe the misinformation that there won't be long term effects. The manufacturers themselves tell you there will be long term effects.

Strange. Have you not noticed the lies from the antivaxxers crazy fringe crowd that ended up in the LOL bin?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Well they have all known that long term effects would be a thing. Why they try and lie about it is beyond me.... for example here is a quote from a Reuters article from JULY 2020! Yes. Way back in JULY 2020 about Astra Zeneca's liability protections...

“This is a unique situation where we as a company simply cannot take the risk if in ... four years the vaccine is showing side effects,” Ruud Dobber, a member of Astra’s senior executive team, told Reuters.

www.reuters.com...

So that tells you right there they know it is possible and they have told us it is possible to have long term effects. In their own words. Why brainwashed people keep saying what Fauci says is beyond me. They are telling us right there what it is.

You're going to be totally stunned and let-down to learn that you, me...all of us, are just $$$ generating sheep to the Pharmaceuticals and U.S. Government and Main Stream Media (Govt/MSM get kickbacks).

Shear our wool (vaxx us) every 6 months for cash. If some of us get sick, or die, those are acceptable losses to them.

You're going to be stunned, angry, and hurt to learn how little your and your family's well-being matters to those who make the rules.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Well I am capable of thinking for myself, I don't just parrot whatever people on the television tell me. There are a lot of lies on both sides. I am just a little tired of the valueless comments some people contribute where it is clear that they haven't even read any news articles or anything about the vaccines because as I posted in an earlier comment, executives from Astra Zeneca said in an article from Reuters that the reason they needed liability protection was because the vaccine might cause effects in 4 years and they don't want to be responsible for paying for those long term effects.

That was a current employee of Astra Zeneca. Not someone who worked there 20 years ago. Not someone totally uninvolved with these vaccines. So if you are going to say they do not cause long term effects, then I would even go so far as to say you are misinformed. Nobody knows whether they will cause long term effects and if you think you know more than the literal pharmaceutical manufacturers who created and produce this vaccine, all hope is lost.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Well they have all known that long term effects would be a thing. Why they try and lie about it is beyond me.... for example here is a quote from a Reuters article from JULY 2020! Yes. Way back in JULY 2020 about Astra Zeneca's liability protections...

www.reuters.com...

So that tells you right there they know it is possible and they have told us it is possible to have long term effects. In their own words. Why brainwashed people keep saying what Fauci says is beyond me. They are telling us right there what it is.

You're going to be totally stunned and let-down to learn that you, me...all of us, are just $$$ generating sheep to the Pharmaceuticals and U.S. Government and Main Stream Media (Govt/MSM get kickbacks).

Shear our wool (vaxx us) every 6 months for cash. If some of us get sick, or die, those are acceptable losses to them.

You're going to be stunned, angry, and hurt to learn how little your and your family's well-being matters to those who make the rules.

So, out of the billions vaxxed, how many are sick or dead? Sooooon? Yuuuuge?

Heard that from you before.

Never happened, either.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

They must have our permission, right? I mean none of this mandatory vaccine stuff would fly if it wasn't popular with the masses, right? We don't live in a monarchy, do we?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Trick is if I dont want the shot, and the vaccine works as they claimed why would you care if I got it or not?

Honest question and if I misread things apologies.

Thats what has confused me all the way through this, if it truly is a vaccine, you have nothing to fear from me if I catch it if its just a therapeutic with some assistance given to resisting/healing from it then you still have the advantage over me if I choose to not get it.

So why do you care?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Ah yes. Like this crazy anti-vaxxer from Astra Zeneca who thinks there will possibly be effects years down the road. I mean, Fauci said it only lasts 15 minutes so he must be right. How would the actual manufacturer of the pharmaceutical know how it works? Wow. The gall of this guy.

www.reuters.com...

Big pharma is... Well... Its big. You get all kinds of people, some of them are anti vaxxers who brought into the fear just like you did. When 99 people say that the vax is safe and one person tells you that the lizard people are beaming waves into their head, you listen to the 99 people who aren't screaming hysterical that the sky is falling.

I can't even begin to tell you how pathetic of an effort that was at a rebuttal, simply pathetic.

Second line, and all that.

Pathetic.

...And sad.

What is pathetic is that people like you keep moving the goalposts in order to justify your opposition. You've become so invested in hating the shot that as each argument is debunked you cling to sillier and sillier ones.

You wanted it FDA approved, now it is FDA approved, and you move the goalposts again. How long will you keep saying that you want more trials. 5 years, 10 years, 20 years? When is going to be enough for you?

Hundreds of millions of people have been vaxxed for over a year now. If there were going to be any long term side effects we'd have seen them starting to emerge by now. In fact, since the shot was given to the oldest and most vulnerable first, they'd be dropping like flies if it were dangerous.

Let me remind you who started this. It was the liberal media, saying that Trump was rushing the vax, and that he was disregarding safety protocols in order to get it out before the elections.

Do you honestly think that Trump would poison you with a vax?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Do you have any idea why the weekly deaths statistics in the UK are now consistently 10-20% above the five year average when the number of reported Covid deaths is seemingly minimal and only accounts for 1-2%?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Strange. Have you not noticed the lies from the antivaxxers crazy fringe crowd that ended up in the LOL bin?

What actually is the pro-vax misinformation?

That it's not killing people?

Data from the UK is pretty conclusive. In the first 6 months of 2021 there were 51,000 covid related deaths. 38,000 were of unvaxxed people. Mostly young to middle aged. 12,000 deaths of single vaxxed people. Mostly older people, and 640 deaths of double vaxxed people. I think the average age was something like 80 years old.

When 4 in 5 of your deaths come from a group that only makes up 1 in 5 of your population you know that something is up.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Can I have a source for that information?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

No, the manufacturers themselves put out a general liability waiver in order to cover all of their bases just in case there were any unforeseen problems. It's a pretty normal thing to do, or don't you read the leaflets that come with your winter flu shots every year, which use a technology that's decades old and has been used on hundreds of millions of people since before half the people on this site were even born?

Nothing unusual here, just corporate lawyers being corporate lawyers.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Trick is if I dont want the shot, and the vaccine works as they claimed why would you care if I got it or not?

Honest question and if I misread things apologies.

Thats what has confused me all the way through this, if it truly is a vaccine, you have nothing to fear from me if I catch it if its just a therapeutic with some assistance given to resisting/healing from it then you still have the advantage over me if I choose to not get it.

So why do you care?

I don't care. Your choice.

Just tired of the antivaxxers posting BS and urging folk not to get jabbed.

I would not tell folk what to do. Just trying to deny ignorance.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Hundreds of millions of people have been vaxxed for over a year now.

When was the vaccine rolled out?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Do you have any idea why the weekly deaths statistics in the UK are now consistently 10-20% above the five year average when the number of reported Covid deaths is seemingly minimal and only accounts for 1-2%?

Dunno.

Do you have a source for this information?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Try Googling it?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Dec 2020 first person in Uk.

But ArrghZombies said that:

"Hundreds of millions of people have been vaxxed for over a year".

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Try Googling it?

Try letting AaarghZombies answer?
I asked him.
edit on 28-9-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It's like rocket scientists who believe in flying saucers, biologists who are also creationists, or computer programmers who think Alexa isn't spying on them. Smart people can be wrong some times. reply to: AaarghZombies

Everything in that paragraph is true. Lol. Shows how 'smart' you are.

The jabs are way more dangerous than the China virus. All the evidence points to that fact.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join