It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why jab if it does not work

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

"It is really sad, but I hope and pray you will snap out of it eventually."

186 million vaccinated or 56.6% of your nation are in the same boat as us now.

Looks like more than half of the USA share the same to similar feelings as ourselves here in the UK.

Imagine that.

edit on 7-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

This makes sense too, seeing as Israel - the most jabbed country in the world apparently - is showing the exact same numbers - 60% of those hospitalized are jabbed.

There are a couple of problems here that you tend to read in a way that fits your narrative.

1. They only have 500 people in the hospital.
2. The 20% not jabbed are mainly the very young over the age of 12 under 30 and they are showing an extremely low number of adverse effects, like less than a normal flu. So the vast majority of the unvac there will still not get sick to go to the hospital, like less than .5%.
3. About 90% of the 500 are old people, so jabbed or not they are old.
4. Because of this they are suggesting the old need even more protection with a booster.
5. 41% in the hospital not jabbed make up a lot less of the population and they are younger people, so this alone tells us just how bad the virus can be to the non-jabbed, and how good the vaccine has been to the people more vulnerable, so don't just look at a "oh my God 60% are jab" its more concerning a much smaller percent of the population who are young make up 40%.
6. What if I said 40% of all deaths were Black people, would that not be concerning since their percentage of the population is so lower?

So now we need to ask ourselves what would be the numbers if they were not highly vaccinated?

Yes, it is, because we can see the truth, while some, like yourself, are so heavily invested in the status quo that you are completely blind to it.

I'm very open minded about it all. I don't want people under the age of 25 getting it as example. That group is just .2% of the deaths. I want that group to pass it around like a bad joke and move on helping us all get to herd immunity. I also don't think people who have had it need the jab, but one jab would make them even better, but not really needed.

Looking at blood clots the data shows that there is really no increase overall in them, so yes people are reporting blood clots but it seems there isn't anymore than normal.

Ivermectin just doesn't work, and I'm sad to say. I really wanted it to. There are studies now showing this. The interesting thing there is a new drug by the same company that seems to work really well. It is in Trails testing, but showing extreme promise in reducing symptoms early on by 50% and that is a crazy percentage. One thing to think about is if Merck knew Ivermectin worked they would push it like crazy for sells, but they don't and that is because they also know it doesn't work.

Can you not see how they continuously move the goalposts as to what 'jabbed' even means? First it was one, then it was two, now it is three, and I believe in Israel it is now 4. Soon, it will simply be anyone who has had their last jab within the last 6 months will be considered jabbed, and anyone who hasn't - regardless of whether or not they've had 2, or 3, or more - will be considered unjabbed.

Science is an ever moving goal post as data comes to light. The third jab is due to concerns over variants that could affect the high risk, and that makes sense. Israel also said it was only for the high risk, so what is your point? The 60% in the hospital there are in the high risk group, but it still only 400 of them, could have been 4000, or 40,000....

edit on 7-10-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
VAERS is a reporting system, it contains instances where people reported the "possibility" that symptoms are related to a recent vaccination. It doesn't show confirmations that symptoms were vaccine related, or even confirm that symptoms are real. Take a look at some of the entries. It's a tool used to start an investigation into potential side-effects, not a reliable source for proved side effects.

People here are using VAERS as their proof and it is only the CDC's front line data gathering system. 90% are people saying my arm hurt, my lymph nodes are sore, I was sick for a couple of days. The more serious reports are investigated and less than 1% pan out to maybe a possible relations, possible... The numbers end up being extremely low to show that the vaccine is actually very safe.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

VAERS is a reporting system, it contains instances where people reported the "possibility" that symptoms are related to a recent vaccination. It doesn't show confirmations that symptoms were vaccine related, or even confirm that symptoms are real. Take a look at some of the entries. It's a tool used to start an investigation into potential side-effects, not a reliable source for proved side effects.

People here are using VAERS as their proof and it is only the CDC's front line data gathering system. 90% are people saying my arm hurt, my lymph nodes are sore, I was sick for a couple of days. The more serious reports are investigated and less than 1% pan out to maybe a possible relations, possible... The numbers end up being extremely low to show that the vaccine is actually very safe.

It's amazing how many people don't understand what VAERS is, or how it is used.

It's like the people who don't seem to understand that if a vaxxed person who is morbidly obese and has diabetes dies from Covid it doens't mean that the vax is ineffective.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

In the UK, 1 in 5 people are unvaxxed, yet they make up 4 in 5 of all covid related deaths, so it's blatantly obvious that the vax is saving lives.

Snipped all of your bogus official government propaganda links...

As I said to the other guy... you do you, and I'll do me...

These statistics are from the ONS and other independent bodies.

Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source

You can do you, so long as you do it somewhere else. If you're not vaxxed then you're not safe to be around, so either mask up and socially distance, or stay home. Don't force yourself on other people.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

There are a couple of problems here that you tend to read in a way that fits your narrative.

-snipped- all of your ramblings supporting your own fixed narrative.

Ivermectin just doesn't work, and I'm sad to say. I really wanted it to. There are studies now showing this. The interesting thing there is a new drug by the same company that seems to work really well.

Rotflmao!!!

So... are you a salesman working for them? Or maybe a shareholder?

Ivermectin works, and has been proven to work in the field during the last 1.5 years, by the FLCCC. How anyone can deny this is... just beyond me.

One thing to think about is if Merck knew Ivermectin worked they would push it like crazy for sells, but they don't and that is because they also know it doesn't work.

Yeah... except, Ivermectin is out of patent, and sells for about $1/pill, while the only officially 'approved' drug for treating COVID is remdesivir, which sells for about $3,000 per dose.

So, how much does this other 'new drug' cost?

Your delusions are just ... sad. I hope you find your way out someday.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

You can do you, so long as you do it somewhere else.

Ahem... piss off, mate.

If you're not vaxxed then you're not safe to be around, so either mask up and socially distance, or stay home. Don't force yourself on other people.

Your pretzel logic is... impressive.

a) If your jab is so effective, you have nothing to fear from the unjabbed

b) If your jab is so effective, why do even the jabbed still have to wear face diapers and cower in feasr whenever someone else approaches them out in the scary, terrifying world

and

c) I don't 'force myself' on anyone

If you wanna cower in fear, do so in your mommy's basement, and let the rest of us live our lives in peace. You know, like people have been doing since the dawn of time?

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

In the UK, 1 in 5 people are unvaxxed, yet they make up 4 in 5 of all covid related deaths, so it's blatantly obvious that the vax is saving lives.

Snipped all of your bogus official government propaganda links...

As I said to the other guy... you do you, and I'll do me...

These statistics are from the ONS and other independent bodies.

Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source

You can do you, so long as you do it somewhere else. If you're not vaxxed then you're not safe to be around, so either mask up and socially distance, or stay home. Don't force yourself on other people.

I'm not vaxxed, haven't been sick in 20 years, haven't made anyone ELSE sick in over that, and went to dentist yesterday, they weren't afraid of me, they didn't get sick.

Your mind is FUBAR because you believe in a fairy tale that an un-sick person is dangerous to a quote "vaccinated and supposedly protected" person. There is no science that can even describe how utterly lacking in the slightest of logical thought that is. Void of even the simplest of animal instincts, or rudimentary reasoning abilities.

A reversal of your current mental health is clearly recommended for you here.

edit on 7-10-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: eta

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Interesting article on fake science behind ivermectin:

www.bbc.co.uk...

You won't like the source, but....
edit on 7-10-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

-snipped- all of your ramblings supporting your own fixed narrative.

Ivermectin just doesn't work, and I'm sad to say. I really wanted it to. There are studies now showing this. The interesting thing there is a new drug by the same company that seems to work really well.

Rotflmao!!!

So... are you a salesman working for them? Or maybe a shareholder?

Ivermectin works, and has been proven to work in the field during the last 1.5 years, by the FLCCC. How anyone can deny this is... just beyond me.

One thing to think about is if Merck knew Ivermectin worked they would push it like crazy for sells, but they don't and that is because they also know it doesn't work.

Yeah... except, Ivermectin is out of patent, and sells for about $1/pill, while the only officially 'approved' drug for treating COVID is remdesivir, which sells for about $3,000 per dose.

So, how much does this other 'new drug' cost?

Your delusions are just ... sad. I hope you find your way out someday.

Do you have a link to the price of ivermectin, please?

Last time I looked it was 165 dollars for 20 capsules?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

www.bbc.co.uk...

It doesn't matter. You can post all the links to fake articles you want.

Real world success rates trump anything you could link to.

It works. Doctors are using it. People are using it themselves due to the suppression of it by the MSM and folks like you.

It has saved untold numbers of lives.

Deal with it.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

If you were asking honestly, I would be happy to provide the links I've provided before, even though it is so easy to find with a simple search.

But, no thanks.

I don't dance with imbeciles.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

If you were asking honestly, I would be happy to provide the links I've provided before, even though it is so easy to find with a simple search.

But, no thanks.

I don't dance with imbeciles.

How do you manage to be so rude, insulting and yes, supercilious, in virtually every post of yours?

Do you talk like that to people in real life or just from behind a keyboard?

It was a polite and genuine question but never mind.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

www.bbc.co.uk...

It works. Doctors are using it. People are using it themselves due to the suppression of it by the MSM and folks like you.

Deal with it.

How is that a "fake article"? Apart from because you say so?

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

www.bbc.co.uk...

Deal with it.

If you had been paying attention and not following a bandwagon of propaganda you would know.
edit on 7-10-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

www.bbc.co.uk...

Deal with it.

If you were a LOT smarter you would know.

Perhaps you can enlighten me with your superior wisdom, then?

Thanks in advance.

Bless your heart.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

www.bbc.co.uk...

Deal with it.

Thanks in advance.

Bless your heart.

How can you not know these things after all the blatant and overt and in your face hypocrisy going on? It's infested into every politician and media outlet 10 fold and it is far more damaging and asinine than than anything seen in recent history, with the lies and the stupidity, people being punished in ways never even imagined before related to this so called pandemic.

I'm truly sorry but mark it down that not everyone can see through these kinds of deceits and deceptions as easy as others do i guess. Unfortunately. Nothing against you personally though.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

www.bbc.co.uk...

Deal with it.

Thanks in advance.

Bless your heart.

How can you not know these things after all the blatant and overt and in your face hypocrisy going on? It's infested into every politician and media outlet 10 fold and it is far more damaging and asinine than than anything seen in recent history, with the lies and the stupidity, people being punished in ways never even imagined before related to this so called pandemic.

I'm truly sorry but mark it down that not everyone can see through these kinds of deceits and deceptions as easy as others do i guess. Unfortunately. Nothing against you personally though.

Perhaps you could take apart the BBC article and highlight the hypocrisy and deceit that you claim it contains?

If it is all so blatant and overt it should be an easy task for you?

I posted a source and all I get is this sort of blather.

Care to back up your claims, please?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Its like they pat themselves on the back and think they are special for being paranoid androids.

Only they can see it mate, we are just not ""special"" enough i guess.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yep. Folk who call others sheep etc are usually the most credulous, gullible, easily led people going.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join