It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why jab if it does not work

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
This site is a very American centric culture and America is not the centre of the world.

Covid started in China, possibly one of the most anti-America rhetoric country on Earth. They have their own vaccines and their own way of handling it, same as North Korea and Russia amongst others.

To think there is a world wide conspiracy requiring the collaboration of people who cannot collaborate on anything, to think that any single democracy who cannot agree between themselves on anything can work together to push a fake narrative is beyond belief.

Nothing we have ever seen has shown the world is able to agree on anything, so how did we manage to get population control into a number of different vaccines from different leaning governments?

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: tanstaafl
The ""unjabbed"" as you put it are predominantly the ones still dying from COVID 19 now.

The vaccines are working here in the UK with 70-80% of our population now fully vaccinated.
Nope, that just the lie those supporters of this madness are lapping up.

Funny how we are not all dead or dying, guess it must be our sheer magnesium doing the trick.

VAERS and many other sources say otherwise, but you go on and believe your Masters... I'll do me.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

If we have masters tanstaafl they are the same to similar ones as yourself.

Like i suggest the majority of everyone vaccinated here in the UK are all just fine and tickety-boo.

As to your VAERS, well that's a passive reporting system, meaning it relies on individuals to send in reports of their experiences.

Anyone can submit a report to VAERS, what does that tell you about the data and information contained in such a system?

Because it sure don't scream veracity, that's a given. LoL

edit on 5-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

If we have masters tanstaafl they are the same to similar ones as yourself.

Rtoflmao!

Whatever dude... you do you...

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Danka, that's my intension dude.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Blimey. You really are an angry supercilious nasty poster.

I find it hilarious that you find that post 'angry, supercilious and nasty'...

The jabs are working here in the UK.

No, that is just what you are being told. They are lying, and you are sucking it up like a fly sucks up sugar water.

Infections are up, hospitalisations are down.

The vaccines are working.

Good! Then you obviously have nothing to fear from the unclean unjabbed... right?

Accusing other posters of ignorance?

"Sucks to be you"?

"Ignoring your nonsense"?

Etc.

Supercilious and nasty.

The vaccines are working in the UK no matter how much you choose to ignore the stats.

It's obvious to anyone that actually lives here.

No more lockdowns.

Feel free to sneer away.
edit on 5-10-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Don't fear the virus or the vax is most likely everyone's best approach in choosing what they should do.

"Fear is our ally,
soon the gasoline will be ours..."

- The Humongous

# 1437

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
This site is a very American centric culture and America is not the centre of the world.

Covid started in China, possibly one of the most anti-America rhetoric country on Earth. They have their own vaccines and their own way of handling it, same as North Korea and Russia amongst others.

To think there is a world wide conspiracy requiring the collaboration of people who cannot collaborate on anything, to think that any single democracy who cannot agree between themselves on anything can work together to push a fake narrative is beyond belief.

Nothing we have ever seen has shown the world is able to agree on anything, so how did we manage to get population control into a number of different vaccines from different leaning governments?

I've been saying this since day one. When Israel, Iran and Saudi all say the same thing, then it's probably true.

Britain and France
China and Japan
Russia and the EU
North and South Korea

All of these countries are saying more or less the same thing, and it's unthinkable that they'd be in this together.

Seriously, Israel and Iran want each other dead, yet they both say the same thing about the vax and it's effectiveness. These two countries can't agree on whether the sky is blue or stained red with the blood of the innocent.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

The ""unjabbed"" as you put it are predominantly the ones still dying from COVID 19 now.

The vaccines are working here in the UK with 70-80% of our population now fully vaccinated.

Nope, that just the lie those supporters of this madness are lapping up.

Funny how we are not all dead or dying, guess it must be our sheer magnesium doing the trick.

VAERS and many other sources say otherwise, but you go on and believe your Masters... I'll do me.

In the UK, 1 in 5 people are unvaxxed, yet they make up 4 in 5 of all covid related deaths, so it's blatantly obvious that the vax is saving lives.

Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source

The sources above also show that even if somebody does get sick the vaxxed are significantly less likely to be seriously sick.

VAERS is a reporting system, it contains instances where people reported the "possibility" that symptoms are related to a recent vaccination. It doesn't show confirmations that symptoms were vaccine related, or even confirm that symptoms are real. Take a look at some of the entries. It's a tool used to start an investigation into potential side-effects, not a reliable source for proved side effects.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

"Sucks to be you"?

Etc.

Supercilious and nasty.

Not if it is true.

The vaccines are working in the UK no matter how much you choose to ignore the stats.

No more lockdowns.

Nope, just a bunch of whacked out petty-tyrant-wanna-be's imposing jab mandates on those who don't want or need them, because they are terrified of their own shadow - that and it will make them feelz better

Feel free to sneer away.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
In the UK, 1 in 5 people are unvaxxed, yet they make up 4 in 5 of all covid related deaths, so it's blatantly obvious that the vax is saving lives.

Snipped all of your bogus official government propaganda links...

As I said to the other guy... you do you, and I'll do me...

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

"Sucks to be you"?

Etc.

Supercilious and nasty.

Not if it is true.

No more lockdowns.

Nope, just a bunch of whacked out petty-tyrant-wanna-be's imposing jab mandates on those who don't want or need them, because they are terrified of their own shadow - that and it will make them feelz better

Feel free to sneer away.

If that really is your rather supercillious and insulting opinion of us Brits you are very wide of the mark.

Putting it mildly.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

If that really is your rather supercillious and insulting opinion of us Brits you are very wide of the mark.

Putting it mildly.

Did I say I was talking about the British people? I'm obviously talking about tptb... everywhere, from the USA to England to everywhere else.

How you could possibly think that by my use of the term 'petty-tyrant-wanna-be's' I'm talking about 'the people' just shows how disingenuous you are being.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Putting it mildly.

Did I say I was talking about the British people? I'm obviously talking about tptb... everywhere, from the USA to England to everywhere else.

How you could possibly think that by my use of the term 'petty-tyrant-wanna-be's' I'm talking about 'the people' just shows how disingenuous you are being.

Oh really? You were replying to this:

"The vaccines are working in the UK no matter how much you choose to ignore the stats.

It's obvious to anyone that actually lives here."

And it's me that's being "disingenuous"?

Come on man. You don't get away with that bs.

We can all read.

Apart from your good self, perhaps?

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

edit on 5-10-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Oh really? You were replying to this:

"The vaccines are working in the UK no matter how much you choose to ignore the stats.

It's obvious to anyone that actually lives here."

And it's me that's being "disingenuous"?

Yes, because anyone with half a functioning neuron in their brain would easily see that I could only be talking about one of two types of people... those in power (tptb), and/or those who actively support those in power by irrationally and actively demonizing, attacking and vilifying those who choose to rely on their own natural immune system rather than garbage pushed by sorcerers pushing their magic potions.

We can all read.

Maybe, but some obviously either can not or choose not to do so with comprehension.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Yes, because anyone with half a functioning neuron in their brain would easily see that I could only be talking about one of two types of people... those in power (tptb), and/or those who actively support those in power by irrationally and actively demonizing, attacking and vilifying those who choose to rely on their own natural immune system rather than garbage pushed by sorcerers pushing their magic potions.

I really see two totally different discussions here.

1. Does the vaccine work and is it safe?
2. Are governments using the pandemic and vaccine etc as a tool for control?

The simple answer to both is YES!

edit on 6-10-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I really see two totally different discussions here.

1. Does the vaccine work and is it safe?
2. Are governments using the pandemic and vaccine etc as a tool for control?

The simple answer to both is YES!

Yeah, except... you're wrong about #1, that is plainly false.

They don't work - they don't prevent you from getting it, they don't prevent you from spreading it, and they don't prevent you from dying of it.

All the talk about 'it reduces your risk of getting super sick and/or dying' is just plain wishful thinking.

The CDC itself admits that 60% of Medicare COVID patients hospitalized are fully jabbed.

Lastly - all you have to do is look at VAERS to understand that it is far, far from being even remotely as safe as all prior jabs combined...

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Yeah, except... you're wrong about #1, that is plainly false.

They don't work - they don't prevent you from getting it, they don't prevent you from spreading it, and they don't prevent you from dying of it.

You are going to believe what you want, doesn't make it reality. I'm not here to convince you of anything because I already know its a waste of time with you and others.

If I say 95% of people in OR that are in the hospital are unvacced to give you a more localized non-bias information you will instantly call it out as total fake, so there is nothing I can say.

Lastly - all you have to do is look at VAERS to understand that it is far, far from being even remotely as safe as all prior jabs combined...

As to VAERS, you all are using it totally wrong. You want it to be some validation that your beliefs are true, but it is nothing more than a front line data collection tool. The CDC uses it as a starting point to investigate the cases, and when they do, the numbers drop below 1% posted as being anything remotely related to the vaccine outside of tons of minor listings like sore arm, sore lymph nodes, sick a couple of days.

edit on 6-10-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   

You are going to believe what you want, doesn't make it reality.

This isn't just my opinion, all - I repeat, ALL - of the data shows this.

I recently saw numbers, I believe from the CDC, saying that the numbers of hospitalizations for Medicare recipients is 60% are jabbed - but now I can't find it (surprise surprise) - maybe someone can lend a hand if you saved it?

This makes sense too, seeing as Israel - the most jabbed country in the world apparently - is showing the exact same numbers - 60% of those hospitalized are jabbed.

I'm not here to convince you of anything because I already know its a waste of time with you and others.

Yes, it is, because we can see the truth, while some, like yourself, are so heavily invested in the status quo that you are completely blind to it.

It is really sad, but I hope and pray you will snap out of it eventually.

If I say 95% of people in OR that are in the hospital are unvacced to give you a more localized non-bias information you will instantly call it out as total fake, so there is nothing I can say.[/quote
Because it is BS.

Can you not see how they continuously move the goalposts as to what 'jabbed' even means? First it was one, then it was two, now it is three, and I believe in Israel it is now 4. Soon, it will simply be anyone who has had their last jab within the last 6 months will be considered jabbed, and anyone who hasn't - regardless of whether or not they've had 2, or 3, or more - will be considered unjabbed.

It is pure, unadulterated insanity that you are promoting.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join