It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why jab if it does not work

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

I am to understand that the actual full list of ingredients in the vax is not public

Much worse.
I read a drs comment on pubmd stating

"Why is this the first vaccine that doesn't come with an ingredients list?"
It is required on all vaccines I understand

This is all beyond sketchy

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

An independent analysis done in Spain claims it really is full of # www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

But vaccines do work. In multiple countries around the world.

But not on bullchute. That isn't a country.

On bullchute, no-one dies of COVID-19, they only die of vaccines. Or if they are old, and sick, or young, and healthy, and that's hardly anyone. The only people who get sick and die with COVID-19, only get infected by those who are vaccinated. And the whole plandemic is to kill us all, with a virus that doesn't kill anyone. It's to take away our freedom. People die of masks. People die all the time anyway.

edit on 21/9/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Your out of date it worked sort of for the alpha strain but not the Delta.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: starshift
I tend to think it serves a nefarious purpose in altering the energetic signature of individuals to be more aligned with their transhumanist agendas. The silicon, aluminum and graphene are more aligned with synthetic bodies than natural carbon based bodies which allows a greater degree of interfacing.

Our consciousness is much more powerful than we realize and what we belive and those parameters of our programming have been quite limited as a species for a long time. We continue to be entrained away from the natural world and especially that of Spirit towards the realities they sell. Once we tap into out greater intuitive selves and begin to operate from that perspective we see more easily through the mustered illusions of pop culture and the false paradigms of authority.

I also know that overall the consciousness of humanity is expanding and the powers that were, would prefer to keep us corralled within the specific bandwidth that's been instilled upon us for generations. They are desperate to maintain their illusion of control and genetically altering the bodies of their energy source to maintain that feed is just another tool in their arsenal, albeit a foolish one.

Your assessment sits well with me too starshift.

You say: "... serving a nefarious purpose in altering the energetic signature of individuals to be more aligned with their transhumanist agendas."

There are those to whom the phrase "energetic signature" seems somehow unrealistic because it is not used in everyday parlance. But I believe that among the elite who exist at the tip of the pyramid it is a reality very well understood.

Along with: " those parameters of our programming have been quite limited as a species for a long time. We continue to be entrained away from the natural world and especially that of Spirit towards the realities they sell. Once we tap into out greater intuitive selves and begin to operate from that perspective we see more easily through the mustered illusions of pop culture and the false paradigms of authority."

That is exactly why the majority of people are not focused on such an idea such as that their energy signature could be altered. Exactly because the programming or education of humanity has been quite limited and has neglected the development of intuition. Intuition has no market value.

In conclusion you say: "I also know that overall the consciousness of humanity is expanding and the powers that were, would prefer to keep us corralled within the specific bandwidth that's been instilled upon us for generations. They are desperate to maintain their illusion of control and genetically altering the bodies of their energy source...."

You know so many here on ATS alone who have posted concerning what is developing in our civilisation, sense that it is almost as if TPTB have knowledge of a forthcoming cataclysmic event. This assumes that TPTB are practical wealthy types simply looking out for their vested interests. The way I see it is these people, these puppet masters are steeped in occult knowledge and practice. There is a cataclysm they do also fear and it is knowledge of some sort of forthcoming golden age of liberation for humanity. A shift in consciousness. It must indeed be very close as they are pulling the strings of the politicians at warp speed to beat it to the draw.

I believe their weapon of preventing humanity from claiming their birthright of true freedom is through an understanding of altering sates of consciousness through resonance. Chemical resonance combined with emf transmissions.

A road train of cybernetics being pulled along by every discovery made by behaviourism and they want to pull us along in it's wake. We must be verrrrry close. They want to redefine us before we can realise who we really are.

"Similarly, the revolutions occurring in biotechnology and AI, which are redefining what it means to be human by pushing back the current thresholds.........will compel us to redefine our moral and ethical boundaries."

LinkLink
redefining what it means to be human

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

If Pfizer own data is to believed. Whatever happened to independent review commissions?
edit on 21-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I learned lockdowns create even bigger masses of people. Also more deaths and more human suffering and misery. I also learned the general population is fairly ignorant despite having more information available than ever before and also having it at the speed of light. For whatever reason it has made them the dumbest people to ever walk the face of the earth.

edit on 21-9-2021 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

originally posted by: Village Idiot
You know, the very fact that they hide what's truly in these jabs should raise red flags for everyone. There's an old saying "a good product sells itself", the amount of people getting the jab has been astonishing to say the least, there really is no need for this unrelenting push.... unless of course, there is an agenda?

I can only imagine, those who took the jab while sitting on the fence, how much anxiety they're experiencing... it should have never been like this, this is so wrong on so many levels.

I truly hope these vaccines turn out to be as good as they claim, especially for the children.

I'm with 100%. Now then, lest I show my ass, I am to understand that the actual full list of ingredients in the vax is not public? Is that right? I haven't researched that specifically so I don't want to go off if that's not true. If, however, that is true, then...why? Who in the hell would put something in their body that not only doesn't know what is in it, but isn't allowed to know. What could go wrong?

Like you, I can only imagine how those who have taken the vax must feel right now. I find myself having to be very careful when talking with friends who have received the vax because if I go off too far in my beliefs, I'm afraid that I could cause them serious anxiety (they've already taken it, I don't want to sit there and torture someone I like and care about with stress). Anyone else experiencing this?

Me, recently, last weekend at a private music party in the mountains with like 5 dj's playing, myself included, playing my own music
I brought up the subject, and essentially just said, please, do your research and don't ever take the jab. I didn't go into depopulation agenda's, mark of the beast, etc, cause I was just testing the waters. When one guy said I already took it, I simply asked how many shots, he said one because he was being shamed to getting it. I simply said, don't take anymore, try ivermectin etc. I couldnt bare to share my thoughts any further, but hopefully I caused concern for one girl there was thinking of getting it if more of her freedoms were being taken away. Just do a lot of research is all I could say at that point

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The only response they have is "it might make COVID less severe". might. how less severe? don't know. but people with the jab are still going to the ER, so clearly not 100%

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Your out of date it worked sort of for the alpha strain but not the Delta.

It works against both, but Delta is more aggressively infectious, and so it is spreading faster among the population (vaccinated and unvaccinated). But the death toll and chronic damage among those vaccinated is lower.

It's like when they vaccinated against measles. People still got measles, but fewer and fewer as the campaign went on, and people stopped dying of measles and being permanently maimed.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: starshift
I tend to think it serves a nefarious purpose in altering the energetic signature of individuals to be more aligned with their transhumanist agendas. The silicon, aluminum and graphene are more aligned with synthetic bodies than natural carbon based bodies which allows a greater degree of interfacing.

Silicon is a naturally occurring mineral. The normal adult human body has about 7 grams of silicon, which we get from foods. Dietary silicon intake and absorption

Aluminium in, metallic form, is entirely man made, and there is controversy over if it is harmful, neutral, or has beneficial effects on the body. Water from the tap is normally 'clarified' by the addition of alum, so our bodies are flooded with aluminum and yet there is no definite ruling on toxicity, or studies showing that mild exposure is dangerous.

Graphene is a form of carbon.

Our consciousness is much more powerful than we realize and what we belive and those parameters of our programming have been quite limited as a species for a long time. We continue to be entrained away from the natural world and especially that of Spirit towards the realities they sell. Once we tap into out greater intuitive selves and begin to operate from that perspective we see more easily through the mustered illusions of pop culture and the false paradigms of authority.

I also know that overall the consciousness of humanity is expanding and the powers that were, would prefer to keep us corralled within the specific bandwidth that's been instilled upon us for generations. They are desperate to maintain their illusion of control and genetically altering the bodies of their energy source to maintain that feed is just another tool in their arsenal, albeit a foolish one.

Most religious works are thousands of years old. Some, tens of thousands. I doubt that there has been an aggregate change in human consciousness in the short term, although with computers, cybernetics and philosophy, there has been a greater focus and discussion of consciousness. But I don't see any underlying change.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Would you agree that this guy is a scientist who knows what he is talking about? Or would you agree with Biden ? www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Don't fear the virus or the vax is most likely everyone's best approach in choosing what they should do.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Would you agree that this guy is a scientist who knows what he is talking about? Or would you agree with Biden ?

I think both suck...

Its kind of funny only about 30 people were in the room and a number of them looked more Hindu-ish, so I'm not sure the theme of the conference. There also isn't much positive on the guy if you look him up.

What I don't understand is that the virus can dump spike protein all through your body and can kill off air sack cells in the process. The virus getting into your lungs and replicates like crazy to send its protein everywhere, but the virus isn't that bad even though it is said it is 20 worst than the vaccine.

Then you have a vaccine that doesn't replicate and within a day its done making protein that stays pretty much in the injection site or near by lymph nodes where the body destroys it, but the vaccine is really bad.

Same protein in both cases...

edit on 21-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Looks like the safe thing is to not get the jab and not get the virus.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Would you agree that this guy is a scientist who knows what he is talking about? Or would you agree with Biden ? www.bitchute.com...

Well he IS wearing a white coat.

For a public speech.

Where he won't come into contact with any messy chemicals. Or those yucky bodily fluids.

Why would that be?

But he is wearing cowboy boots, so, that's cool.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Why jab if it does not work

Because it does work.

At keeping you out of the hospital and likely dying.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
It's like when they vaccinated against measles. People still got measles, but fewer and fewer as the campaign went on, and people stopped dying of measles and being permanently maimed.

Yeah... except the number of people who died and or had serious problems with the measles was miniscule... like, a tiny tiny fraction of those who got it.

So miniscule that most parents simply waited for someone to get it and they held parties so their kids could get it early - because it is usually only serious in those who don't get it as children but get it as adults - oh, and those who got crappy partial immunity by getting the jab instead of the real deal.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry
"Why jab if it does not work"

Because it does work.

At keeping you out of the hospital and likely dying.

Yeah - tell that to Israel.

Sorry, that is just MSM/talking head propaganda BS. If it does work at all, it is only barely - but the real question is just how much damage does it do to your immune system. You won't know that for years to come.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Some people don't seem to be able to grasp that the death rates go up when Mass Vaccinations start. It is not rocket science, the jab gives asymptomatic immunity to spreaders, for a time. If they were unvaxed they would feel sick and go to the Doc.Then isolate.www.bitchute.com...

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join