It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why jab if it does not work

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
It's a good question why are these mandates being used for a vaccine that is being shown to have a weak response, with some good evidence that suggests when the vaccine is rolled out to mass vaccinate the sickness rate goes up exponentially. By definition, it cant be a vaccine in the traditional sense, so the reasonable question is what is it. Under the microscope, it has been to have some very strange properties, but getting the makers analysis from this patented drug, cant be had. Nor can it be as it is still under emergency use, and thus is subject to change. whatever it is never has a government gone to such lengths to have everyone jabbed, even sections of the population that have nil risk.
Never has a vaccine caused so much rioting and social problems. Because the disease it is meant to save you from has a very limited kill rate. The kill rate is very debatable as even the prophylactics which lessen symptoms have been banned by the vaccine issuing authority.Her we have a Doctor who has left the mainstream and has developed a hypothesis
, you might be being set up, you even might have been chipped. She thinks the nanoparticles of graphene, will loge in the Brain stem, and EMf will cause heating of the particular nerve that exits the brain stem at that point, as the symptoms reported are indicative of nerve damage to these particular bundles.www.bitchute.com... Hit the Bitchute logo to view.
edit on 20-9-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Well, first of all anonentity, glad to see your post here because I always enjoy your bitchute links. As to your initial question, though, I think that this question is getting old, and I'll say why and it certainly isn't to offer any offense to you or your thread. I simply say that because the question is so ridiculous that it just doesn't have an answer, and what we're marveling at is the greatest take-over, greatest mind-control/hypnosis operation in the history of mankind...hands down. So, we're befuddled. Absolutely stinking confused. We're all asking ourselves (and others here) this very same question, but the truth is there is no answer in anything remotely logical. Don't get me wrong, there's an agenda without doubt, and I suppose we could find logic in that, but not in societies inane response to this. You're never going to understand that because you're a critical thinker and child of God. Radical acceptance.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

I like to think that there has to be a reason for everything even if it's a nefarious one. The alternative is unthinkable which is that human society is terminally insane.Thus we are living in a madhouse.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

I like to think that there has to be a reason for everything even if it's a nefarious one. The alternative is unthinkable which is that human society is terminally insane.Thus we are living in a madhouse.

It's both...

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Oh, the jab works perfectly well just as it was intended. Problem is, is not how they told you it'd work.

You know, kind of like the US educational system.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
If I was an ATS member that got shot up with this stuff, Id be pretty nervous about now.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Because they said so.

Refusing to obey gets more dangerous every day.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
If I was an ATS member that got shot up with this stuff, Id be pretty nervous about now.

Right! I made a thread today that basically (admittedly verbosely) said what you just said above.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

One thing about being an ATS member is that somewhere in the tombs of information there would be a remedy. For most things. But this one would be problematic.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

There are those whom wish to cull the population, if not short term then over a longer period and there are claims that these vaccines or something put into them reduces fertility and can in some cases even cause outright sterility though no full research has been done on the issue, claims include causing mothers body's to react to there foetus by there immune system attacking the foetus and also claims that the Spike Protein can bind to the placenta causing other problems, add to that the claims of serial blood clotting and the damage this may also cause to a foetus as it develop's.

Then there are the fringe benefits for the pharmaceutical industry which is now more powerful than the weapons industry ever was, makes more money annually than the weapons dealers made even during a major war, has people with terminal and chronic illness hooked on there pain killers and other medications and has been accused time and again of suppressing cures for cash cow diseases like Cancer.

Under the laws passed these Big Pharma (Mafia drug cartel like are they not because after all they are just the same thing but got there first) have been given immunity from prosecution, allowed to perform MASS experiment upon entire national populations and gather more unethical research data than an NAZI scientist in a concentration camp could ever have dreamed of gathering and to get away with it, with murder and mutilation and anything else they feel like doing in the name of the experimental (and according to the Nuremburg Code actually against international treatise so illegal but it is the governments whom are guilty of that breach and I doubt we shall ever see them prosecuted without a full on revolution of some kind so they too are getting away scot free with a crime) and unethical vaccine research.

My take, something very evil and definitely against God is at work in this matter.

I and others on this site are not the only ones to believe this and some in the religious community also believe it.

Unregulated Capitalism, Secular society with religion banned from politics leaving society to lose it's moral compass, secret brotherhoods at war with Christianity and pushing an evil agenda.

The problem is that much of this is NOT A conspiracy it is a fact, as to the vaccines while I do not TRUST the Messenger RNA Jab it is not that part of the virus that worries me as much as whatever the hell else they are putting into it, I also want a traditional vaccine as these things are just using the populace as guinea pig's in a vast experiment that may, no WILL have long term ramifications and cause a lot of suffering in many recipients future.

They have also done a real number on wiping out and suppressing information on Dr Stöcker's vaccine.
freewestmedia.com...
A vaccine that was both Ethical and actually worked but was not produced by the Big Pharma and which they could not get immunity from prosecution with so instead they prosecuted the good Dr for his work.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I tend to think it serves a nefarious purpose in altering the energetic signature of individuals to be more aligned with their transhumanist agendas. The silicon, aluminum and graphene are more aligned with synthetic bodies than natural carbon based bodies which allows a greater degree of interfacing.

Our consciousness is much more powerful than we realize and what we belive and those parameters of our programming have been quite limited as a species for a long time. We continue to be entrained away from the natural world and especially that of Spirit towards the realities they sell. Once we tap into out greater intuitive selves and begin to operate from that perspective we see more easily through the mustered illusions of pop culture and the false paradigms of authority.

I also know that overall the consciousness of humanity is expanding and the powers that were, would prefer to keep us corralled within the specific bandwidth that's been instilled upon us for generations. They are desperate to maintain their illusion of control and genetically altering the bodies of their energy source to maintain that feed is just another tool in their arsenal, albeit a foolish one.

edit on 20-9-2021 by starshift because: Added

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I hear that.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Irrational people trying to justify their irrational fear.

Just found out today a good friend who received 2 doses of the vax contracted the delta variant and was very sick. She's better now but was in pretty bad shape.

Why on Earth do people not realize these vaccines are worthless?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
If the vaxs dont work as some had said and doesn't stop the spread. They are already threatening people the return of lockdowns.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Type1338

I am sorry about your friend.

Why on Earth do people not realize these vaccines are worthless?

Because they trust the MSM for their information and the so called "Top Doctors" "Top Experts"

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: starshift

That's a valid take on the situation. But could only happen if a certain number had been reached that was compliant in
a given population. Also, they would have to be distracted from the real purpose of the Jab. Like a pandemic? The Wuhan virus is bad enough not to want to get it but does not kill off vast swathes of the population randomly. Only those with compromised immune systems. It looked like it did originally, but those early numbers are now problematic. Since the MSM is essential for the ongoing narrative, we can be pretty sure that for this to work they need everyone jabbed.No mention of side effects to the extent that they are happening, nor deaths that seem to never happen in MSM La La land.
If Biden mandates booster shots, I would imagine flying against the FDA recommendations puts the shot in the area of a population control agenda, and a pretty formidable high-tech one at that.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
You know, the very fact that they hide what's truly in these jabs should raise red flags for everyone. There's an old saying "a good product sells itself", the amount of people getting the jab has been astonishing to say the least, there really is no need for this unrelenting push.... unless of course, there is an agenda?

I can only imagine, those who took the jab while sitting on the fence, how much anxiety they're experiencing... it should have never been like this, this is so wrong on so many levels.

I truly hope these vaccines turn out to be as good as they claim, especially for the children.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Village Idiot
You know, the very fact that they hide what's truly in these jabs should raise red flags for everyone. There's an old saying "a good product sells itself", the amount of people getting the jab has been astonishing to say the least, there really is no need for this unrelenting push.... unless of course, there is an agenda?

I can only imagine, those who took the jab while sitting on the fence, how much anxiety they're experiencing... it should have never been like this, this is so wrong on so many levels.

I truly hope these vaccines turn out to be as good as they claim, especially for the children.

I'm with 100%. Now then, lest I show my ass, I am to understand that the actual full list of ingredients in the vax is not public? Is that right? I haven't researched that specifically so I don't want to go off if that's not true. If, however, that is true, then...why? Who in the hell would put something in their body that not only doesn't know what is in it, but isn't allowed to know. What could go wrong?

Like you, I can only imagine how those who have taken the vax must feel right now. I find myself having to be very careful when talking with friends who have received the vax because if I go off too far in my beliefs, I'm afraid that I could cause them serious anxiety (they've already taken it, I don't want to sit there and torture someone I like and care about with stress). Anyone else experiencing this?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

originally posted by: Village Idiot

I find myself having to be very careful when talking with friends who have received the vax because if I go off too far in my beliefs, I'm afraid that I could cause them serious anxiety (they've already taken it, I don't want to sit there and torture someone I like and care about with stress). Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes, and right from the beginning of the pandemic, when things felt off, I just couldn't articulate it to anyone as it needed such a huge background of understanding in past conspiracies as well as my hitting a wall of ethics over sharing it. I wondered if it was even my place to share it if the knowledge wasn't to be part of their timeline.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Olympic gold medal swimmer Madi Wilson hospitalized with COVID-19

She is double vaxxed.........

Yay team vaccine!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join