It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alabama Pickers, couple known for reselling and vaccine opposition, both dead of COVID

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

A married Alabama couple known for their reselling videos on YouTube under the name “Alabama Pickers” have both died of COVID.

“Unfortunately, Dusty and Tristan have both passed away,” Windsor Graham posted on the page. “Thank you all for your kind words and helping us during this difficult time. We will be using the money to pay for funeral expenses.”

One of the last videos the married couple posted on their now deleted YouTube channel was about how they wouldn’t get the vaccine.

LINK

Very sad. In one respect, I like how they were a couple working together and enjoying what they did. In another, I dont agree with them using a platform they had to spread miss-information about Covid-19 and vaccines.

I would have hoped that their time out doors would have reduced the chances of catching the virus, but unfortunately not. I cant imagine how awful this situation would have been for them.

Would the vaccine have kept them alive? Who knows. It just sad that the stories continue to come up.
edit on 17-9-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Some peoples response to these types of stories on other social media platforms is almost as sad as the stories themselves.
Covid is no joke and you don't want to get it.
Be safe out there, folks.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I assume you noticed this link: sorryantivaxxer.com
"A repository of stories of anti-vaxxers who died or came close to dying of COVID."

Not real sure how I feel about that one....

I'm just wondering how many of the people listed on that site died FROM Covid, and how many died WITH Covid.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Have You read section 13 of the "Approved Vaccine" insert?

13 NONCLINICAL TOXICOLOGY 13.1 Carcinogenesis, Mutagenesis, Impairment of Fertility
COMIRNATY has not been evaluated for the potential to cause carcinogenicity, genotoxicity, or impairment of
male fertility. In a developmental toxicity study in rats with COMIRNATY there were no vaccine-related
effects on female fertility [see Use in Specific Populations (8.1)]

Insert Link

So it hasn't been evaluated to see if it causes cancer, or DNA Mutations or even if it affects Male fertility. Does that really seem safe to You?

Theres a reason people arent getting the vaccine...
edit on 17-9-2021 by ATruGod because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

A married Alabama couple known for their reselling videos on YouTube under the name “Alabama Pickers” have both died of COVID.

“Unfortunately, Dusty and Tristan have both passed away,” Windsor Graham posted on the page. “Thank you all for your kind words and helping us during this difficult time. We will be using the money to pay for funeral expenses.”

One of the last videos the married couple posted on their now deleted YouTube channel was about how they wouldn’t get the vaccine.

LINK

Very sad. In one respect, I like how they were a couple working together and enjoying what they did. In another, I dont agree with them using a platform they had to spread miss-information about Covid-19 and vaccines.

I would have hoped that their time out doors would have reduced the chances of catching the virus, but unfortunately not. I cant imagine how awful this situation would have been for them.

Would the vaccine have kept them alive? Who knows. It just sad that the stories continue to come up.

I don't know how old they are...look to be in their 40s. But what are the odds of a husband and wife dying of Covid in their 40s three weeks apart? Just 4.3% of Covid related deaths are 45 years old are under....

I suspect there is more to this story.

I also expect we will see additional propaganda like this as well in the coming weeks.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

By simply stating they wouldn’t get the vaccine is somehow construed into vaccine misinformation ? I have never seen their videos but if all they did was to express their own decision to not get the vaccine is not misinformation.

I am neither pro nor anti vaccine. As a military military member I received hundreds from the Anthrax vaccine to Gamma Globulin and neither was fun. If I had a choice, I would have taken them as both were tested, approved, and had been around awhile. The current vaccine is none of that.

The one vaccine I have always avoided was the influenza vaccine even in the military, sometimes I managed to dodge it and sometimes I didn’t. Always ended up sick when I got it so just didn’t want it. They now have a nasal spray vaccine but not available for my age group so back to declining now I am out of the military, and been awhile since I have been sick.

This whole thing has been so politicized by both sides that’s it’s ridiculous. Our current President said he wouldn’t get a vaccine under the previous admin, the VP went even further saying she didn’t trust a vaccine produced under the former admin. The speaker of the house said it was unnecessary while in China Town just to make a point.

Funny enough, the only person consistent about getting the vaccine is the one guy vilified by the present admin for suggesting that a vaccine could even be produced. Strange world…stranger people.

As stated I am neither pro nor anti when it comes to the vaccine but it should be my choice, and evidence is it doesn’t really help much but might make symptoms less severe. In Israel where 80% of the population is inoculated, is currently in the midst of another wave way worse than the first.

The information coming from Israel should be enough to make the PTB pause the current plan as the immunization of under 18 has resulted in a multitude of heart issues in that age group as a result of the vaccine.

Nothing wrong with personal decisions about refusing or waiting until at least the minimum of studies is completed, studies normally required before full scale damn the torpedoes because the President wants to look good full speed ahead force it on everyone. At some point the adults need to return to the White House.

And to say that personal health care decisions someone else made for themselves is misinformation because you disagree with their personal decision is reprehensible so stop

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

LINK

There is misinformation being spread on both sides. On the left, the misinformation is the lack of context regarding relative risk of Covid and their authoritarian response. On the right, they are doing the same thing with the vaccines.

I find it interesting that it was the left who was originally anti-vax when it came to Covid. The left literally went from not wanting to take a "Trump vaccine" to demanding everyone take the vaccine and for those that don't to be shunned from society.

On the other hand, those on the right now all of a sudden don't want a vaccine that our President made happen.

Talk about a clown world.

I think people need to do what is best for them. I don't support mandates and the mask wearing. However, I have no issue with the vaccine. I believe in conspiracies, but not buying the vaccine is some sort of sterilizing graphene, etc.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
50k died of the flu every year before COVID. They could have published stories like this every year for decades if they wanted to.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
One of them supposedly had bone cancer that was in remission.

That’s a pretty serious comorbidity.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

I'm just wondering how many of the people listed on that site died FROM Covid, and how many died WITH Covid.

That is the ultimate question that will never be answered.

As well as; how can we account for asymptomatic carriers in statistics.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

LINK

I don't know how old they are...look to be in their 40s. But what are the odds of a husband and wife dying of Covid in their 40s three weeks apart? Just 4.3% of Covid related deaths are 45 years old are under....

I also expect we will see additional propaganda like this as well in the coming weeks.

I don't think you understand how truly high those odds are of dying when you figure that everybody will likely catch Covid at some point...

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

LINK

I don't think you understand how truly high those odds are of dying when you figure that everybody will likely catch Covid at some point...

That makes it even less likely that someone under 45 will die from covid...

75% of covid deaths are over 65. 22% are 45-65 (which is probably skewed closer to 65). Just 4% are under 45 years old.

In addition, you have to factor in the co-morbidities and other ailments. The odds of a healthy 45 year old or under dying from Covid is very slim, much less that both a husband and wife under 45 would die of Covid within 3 weeks of each other.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

This is becoming very common.

Along these same lines, a 39 year old coworker of mine died yesterday of covid. Not vaxxed. Worked from home. They think her 6 year old son brought it home from school. It came on very fast, and she waited too long to go to the hospital.

ETA: A perfectly healthy unvaxxed 44 year old male died on my SO's watch Wednesday night. It's all ages.
edit on 17-9-2021 by GravitySucks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Sure, on a micro scale, but with data we use macro scales.

I'm going to guess that the husband and wife live similar unhealthy lifestyles, would pass Covid to each other should one catch it, and all the rest of that jazz.

Ipso Facto: If one unhealthy person in a marriage catches Covid, the other one is likely to catch too. Since not every 45 and under who catches it is unhealthy, the true death rate of unhealthy 45 and under for obese/bad health individuals is HIGHER than the overall death rate for under 45. Making this unhealthy Alabama couple (I looked, they were fat) not some tale of just being unlucky.

edit on 17-9-2021 by GeechQuestInfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
My first thought was also that it seemed unlikely they would both be dead of covid 19 at the age they are but it did say he'd had cancer so maybe that was a factor?

I'm starting to wonder if a big portion of the US are less healthy than you'd assume given the numbers on both covid deaths and vaccine deaths/adr's that are coming out?

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs It just sad that the stories continue to come up.

sadder still that the stories of those who died very soon after their 'vaccination' never make the msm press AT ALL.

it's a scamdemic.

i'm never getting the jab

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I'm going to guess that the husband and wife live similar unhealthy lifestyles, would pass Covid to each other should one catch it, and all the rest of that jazz.

Ipso Facto: If one unhealthy person in a marriage catches Covid, the other one is likely to catch too. Since not every 45 and under who catches it is unhealthy, the true death rate of unhealthy 45 and under for obese/bad health individuals is HIGHER than the overall death rate for under 45. Making this unhealthy Alabama couple (I looked, they were fat) not some tale of just being unlucky.

It is basic math. It is highly unlikely for any 45 year old to die of Covid and those that do more than often have some other serious co-morbidity. It isn't impossible, but highly unlikely.

According to CDC, there were 23,501 covid related deaths aged 40-49 years old from January 2020 thru Sept. 15th. Keep in mind, the CDC doesn't really say if these people were already dying of cancer or any other significant illnesses. They are just saying they had Covid so we don't know if it truly is actually because of Covid or just with covid.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

It is basic math. It is highly unlikely for any 45 year old to die of Covid and those that do more than often have some other serious co-morbidity. It isn't impossible, but highly unlikely.

According to CDC, there were 23,501 covid related deaths aged 40-49 years old from January 2020 thru Sept. 15th. Keep in mind, the CDC doesn't really say if these people were already dying of cancer or any other significant illnesses. They are just saying they had Covid so we don't know if it truly is actually because of Covid or just with covid.

All I said that it was more likely than you'd like to think.

Especially a fat married couple, because if one catches it the other likely will too.

As we sit, roughly 1:500 people in the US have died from Covid (deaths divided by US population).

Roughly 40% of America is obese, but we know that being Obese is the leading indicator you are going to struggle should you catch Covid.

So if you're fat, don't expect to fall in the 1:500 number. Your odds are a lot higher!

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Nope. That's carefully ignored.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join