It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alabama Pickers, couple known for reselling and vaccine opposition, both dead of COVID

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

It’s sad when anyone dies.

It’s sad when people far younger than me die.

I’m old, fat, heavy smoker, heavy drinker, had Covid twice that I know of and treated it with Irish whiskey and alka—seltzer cold plus and just worked from home.

I deal in hot zones every damned day.

It’s a crap shoot, a roll of the dice.

But then again, life always is.

Take off the panic pants, stop gloating over the deaths of those whom you deem lesser.

It makes you look rather “German circa 1940”

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Wanted to document something odd.

Another woman, same town, same age range, and what appears to be the same build also passed away within 5 days of receiving a positive covid test within the past 24 hrs.

Trying to find out if they got the vax after receiving the positive result.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Yeah, I knew something would be fishy after I saw who wrote the op.
Google conservative antivaxer dies of covid.

These guys are going full blown psyop.
Political weapon via the pcr test...probably the flu.
It's glaringly obvious.
Wait for mail in voting.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'd recommend upgrading to neat Absinthe - higher alcohol content and the star anise in it was the basis of original SARS treatment/meant to be great for general respiritory viruses. If several shots of that and the hottest curry you can stomach doesn't nuke a nasty virus in 24/48 hours it's dr/hospital time.

It does cause mass evacuation out of both sphincters simiultaneously the next day but that's part of the purging process - not one to be conducted in public though as I had t be carried home by the barman and woke up with pockets full of taxidermied ducklings in bondage outfits last time I tried that.
---

Likewise I think these examples are highly unethical and are an appeal to emotion or panic rather than presenting data showing or strongly indicating they would have survived had they been vaxed (obvs would stand a far, far greater chance probability wise but the stat doesn't matter to the individual).

edit on 17-9-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I find anyone taking pleasure in death or illness and using it as points in a political sociological agrument to be vulgar beyond words.

There's people on both sides of the debate doing it and it's abhorrent.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

originally posted by: MDDoxs It just sad that the stories continue to come up.

sadder still that the stories of those who died very soon after their 'vaccination' never make the msm press AT ALL.

it's a scamdemic.

i'm never getting the jab

Of the three people I know who have died

1. From covid (unsure of vax status, but daughter was a high-risk, so I suspect they probably were but also he was pretty unhealthy and moderately overweight)
2. From vax - no investigation -- blood clot in brain early 40s female
3. 49 year old male dead day 1 of getting vax from heart attack

I will just say I DO NOT believe they are properly tracking or investigating adverse reactions. Many people have no issue, but somebody is lying and the media and medical community are refusing to investigate or report.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I’ve watched, witnessed people die from this.

I’ve also witnessed people shrug it off like a summer cold.

We, as a species, should have used common sense and been practical at the beginning.

Protect those most vulnerable and the rest of us just live our lives.

Nothing in life is ever certain or guaranteed.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The only good thing that can come out of all of this is the fact that there's no excuse for it to ever happen again the way it did.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
My first thought was also that it seemed unlikely they would both be dead of covid 19 at the age they are but it did say he'd had cancer so maybe that was a factor?

I'm starting to wonder if a big portion of the US are less healthy than you'd assume given the numbers on both covid deaths and vaccine deaths/adr's that are coming out?

a reply to: Edumakated

You are right to wonder. The diet of society here is either all out vegan/health oriented, middle of the road try to eat healthy like I do, or just fried everything with sugary snacks and sodas. Many of those are filled with things in them that makes people crave them. I grew up in a house were sugar was not a staple but I do eat chocolate and have sugar in my tea. But rarely do I drink Cokes or similar. Eating right and exercise are not secrets but people are just plain lazy and that is not smart.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

The only good thing that can come out of all of this is the fact that there's no excuse for it to ever happen again the way it did.

Yeah things should have been different for sure.

China should have suffered consequences and Fauci and his laboratory goons should have been charged,

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Recompense is yet to come as far as I'm concerned.

I'd like is all to deal with the issue first.

There's plenty of time to figure out who is responsible later.

a reply to: RazorV66

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: MDDoxs

It’s sad when anyone dies.

It’s sad when people far younger than me die.

I’m old, fat, heavy smoker, heavy drinker, had Covid twice that I know of and treated it with Irish whiskey and alka—seltzer cold plus and just worked from home.

I deal in hot zones every damned day.

It’s a crap shoot, a roll of the dice.

But then again, life always is.

Take off the panic pants, stop gloating over the deaths of those whom you deem lesser.

It makes you look rather “German circa 1940”

The Master!

Have you ever considered writing professionally?

(JK, I know)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Check out the comments. I'll let the public speak for themselves, and say no more.

m.facebook.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
Check out the comments. I'll let the public speak for themselves, and say no more.

m.facebook.com...[ /quote]

Wow.

Did not expect that.

And not quite sure what to think about it yet.

Except that these are certainly sad times.

Thank you for the eye opening link!

edit on 17-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Lol, oh dear..so you are saying we are doomed then?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

m.facebook.com...[ /quote]

Where are all those people though?

You can peruse FB and see people currently dying of Covid. Plenty of them post until their last breath.

Why aren't there a plethora of people who are unvaccinated posting as they succumb like the Covid patients are? It's literally always "I know a guy....".

Things that make you go "hmmmmmm"....
edit on 17-9-2021 by GeechQuestInfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod

So it hasn't been evaluated to see if it causes cancer, or DNA Mutations or even if it affects Male fertility. Does that really seem safe to You?

Theres a reason people arent getting the vaccine...

I kind of laughed at this as I smoke my cigar and drink my Bourbon...

1. This can't cause DNA anything since it is RNA and has one purpose to make protein.
2. It all is very short lived in your body, so cancer is most likely out
3. Not sure how it would effect male fertility, see no 2

I really think people just make crap up to scare people, but anyhow what drug or treatment do they actually evaluate for anything you wrote above.

edit on 17-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
No.

I'm saying that we could have done this better in hindsight.

There was far too much political procrastination for a start.

Locking down hard on international travel could have helped a lot for a start.

a reply to: vonclod

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

Why aren't there a plethora of people who are unvaccinated posting as they succumb like the Covid patients are? It's literally always "I know a guy....".

Things that make you go "hmmmmmm"....

I like the one where some girl says I lost two friends to the vaccine and "everyone I know who got vaccinated are in the hospital." All of this is so politicalized I really can't believe anything written anymore outside of a few people I trust with their information.

edit on 17-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I think that you might have hit the nail on the head, the average lifestyle of the modern American with regards to fast food,would have done most of them in early anyway.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join