It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alabama Pickers, couple known for reselling and vaccine opposition, both dead of COVID

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
a reply to: MDDoxs

Some peoples response to these types of stories on other social media platforms is almost as sad as the stories themselves.
Covid is no joke and you don't want to get it.
Be safe out there, folks.

How about some numbers? How many cases, people tested positive etc. ...and lived? Not a joke question. I would like to see the survivor numbers, not dead numbers.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

This is becoming very common.

Along these same lines, a 39 year old coworker of mine died yesterday of covid. Not vaxxed. Worked from home. They think her 6 year old son brought it home from school. It came on very fast, and she waited too long to go to the hospital.

ETA: A perfectly healthy unvaxxed 44 year old male died on my SO's watch Wednesday night. It's all ages.

So, back when everyone was unvaxxed the chance of a 39 and 44 year old dying of covid was slim. What has changed? Are the vaccines promoting the growth of variants that the unvaxxed are prone to? Some researchers suggested it was dangerous to vaccinate during a pandemic due to this.

So, are the vaccinated killing the unvaccinated?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
The diet of society here is either all out vegan/health oriented,

Now that is an oxymoron... vegan and health oriented in the same sentence.

middle of the road try to eat healthy like I do,

How do you define 'eat healthy'? Most people think they know what is healthy but, as they say, it ain't what you know that kills ya, its what ya think ya know that just ain't so'. The fact is, most people don't know what constitutes a healthy diet, but through no fault of their own, because the MSM and medical industry has dictated falsehoods all our lives, and the truth is hidden among a web of lies and deceit.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Exactly. This is why the experts were saying vaccinating with a leaky vaccine during a pandemic was the worst idea. It's like the titanic stearing to avoid the iceberg, only to tear a gash down the length of the ship. A direct hit would have been survivable. Now we have vaxxed petri dishes accelerating an arms race against a deadly pathogen. Boosters to infinity is not a solution. Unvaxxed are dropping like the Indians who first encountered the European.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
So they died for what they believed ?
No one has ever did that before , right ?
Who's to say they wouldn't have anyway ?

"My body , my life , my choice"

Now , go away .
2 people died .
Nothing to be capitalized on for personal gain .

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: GravitySucks

This is becoming very common.

Along these same lines, a 39 year old coworker of mine died yesterday of covid. Not vaxxed. Worked from home. They think her 6 year old son brought it home from school. It came on very fast, and she waited too long to go to the hospital.

ETA: A perfectly healthy unvaxxed 44 year old male died on my SO's watch Wednesday night. It's all ages.

So, back when everyone was unvaxxed the chance of a 39 and 44 year old dying of covid was slim. What has changed? Are the vaccines promoting the growth of variants that the unvaxxed are prone to? Some researchers suggested it was dangerous to vaccinate during a pandemic due to this.

So, are the vaccinated killing the unvaccinated?

It wasn't any slimmer then than it is now. It's a crap shoot. And no.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Its really just a lie. They will say anyone and everyone is dying of covid for the sake of terror and obedience. Just dismiss the fear, and understand its all lies.

The global engagement center, which is Hydra/Cobra in real life calls it partnerships, but really its all extortion protected by law for the fake mission of countering foreign propoganda. They also says utilize agents and operators in academia, medical, NGO's and other entities for the goal of influencing targeted demographics/populations.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA
I don't usually view Facebook but I did this time and wow.

I am surprised by all the comments on this one.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

woke up with pockets full of taxidermied ducklings in bondage outfits

I would like those back please.

edit on 18-9-2021 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

A married Alabama couple known for their reselling videos on YouTube under the name “Alabama Pickers” have both died of COVID.

“Unfortunately, Dusty and Tristan have both passed away,” Windsor Graham posted on the page. “Thank you all for your kind words and helping us during this difficult time. We will be using the money to pay for funeral expenses.”

One of the last videos the married couple posted on their now deleted YouTube channel was about how they wouldn’t get the vaccine.

LINK

Very sad. In one respect, I like how they were a couple working together and enjoying what they did. In another, I dont agree with them using a platform they had to spread miss-information about Covid-19 and vaccines.

I would have hoped that their time out doors would have reduced the chances of catching the virus, but unfortunately not. I cant imagine how awful this situation would have been for them.

Would the vaccine have kept them alive? Who knows. It just sad that the stories continue to come up.

Probably not at all unlike most Clinton related deaths...

Primary cause of death, COVID-19.

Secondary cause of death, Shotgun Blast to the back of the head.

All jokes aside, the deaths from COVID-19 are vastly overstated. Most of the deaths have been other causes but they people had COVID in their system..

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Seven right wing radio show hosts who screamed about the evil jab are dead too.

Struggling to care.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

Seven right wing radio show hosts who screamed about the evil jab are dead too.

Struggling to care.

While we struggle to determine if you have any scruples at all.

Not really.

We already know.

You believe in By Any Means Necessary.

Just like CCP.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
So I watched a video the guy made before he died. It was right after his wife had passed. He was still in the hospital but not on the vent yet.

He said they tested positive but thought they could just fight it themselves at home. Not sure if they were prescribed anything or if they were under any recommended course of treatment from a doctor. From what I gather, they weren't probably doing anything more than taking some OTC medicine.

I guess one night they went to sleep and when they woke up his wife had passed. I believe he said official COD was pneumonia from Covid.

Did they have access to antibody treatment but not get it? Did they follow medical protocols for someone who has pneumonia? Perhaps the outcome could have been different.

Sad story nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Covid Is No Joke.... (I know I got it)

But the real joke is "The Whackcine" and that joke is on the folks who think it's like some superhuman vitamin that protects them and makes their body healthier....

Have we forgot about "Natural Immunity"??? It always out performs any vaccine response many times over... yet here we are, even on ATS.... with folks that are supposed to be awake, pushing the false narrative that the vaccine saves lives....

Guaranteed not a one of them has read the vaccine insert or done a deep dive study on each individual ingredient (even those unlisted/secret ingridients) nor have they looked at the blood of those vaccinated or tested the product itself under microscope....

All they have is the echoed narrative of the talking heads official story and thier beliefs in it...

That probably reads very finger pointyish... it's not meant to be, but rather just the simple str8 forward truth of the matter...

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

I didn't watch the video.... but assuming they're just taking OTC garbage... then I could see why they possibly passed....

I know I just came thru a 30 day stint with the BioLierus...

I attacked it with everything I could....

I took the standard Chelated Zinc, Vit C, Vit D3 and Quercitin (altho I probably should have taken way more Quercitin)

I also took NAC (should have probably taken more), I took Fish Oil and Garlic Oil and Heart & Body Extract, Ashwaganda... Also took Digestive Enzymes, drank a lot of Carrot Juice, Pedialite, Herbal Teas, Long Baths, Epsom Salt Baths.... but what I did to keep it out of my lungs was Hydrogen Peroxide Steam Treatments and I started nebulizing Silver Biotics on Day 1, sometimes 3 times a day....

I took many herbs and spices and ultimately got a script for Ivermectin....

So if they did nothing and went to the hospital and got put on the vent and Remdesivir or whatever the crap protocol is they use in the Hospital..... well it wasn't the lack of being vaccinated that killed them, but rather the lack of supporting the body with the proper fuel it needs/needed to heal...

edit on 18-9-2021 by PaPaTaco because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

The diet of society here is either all out vegan/health oriented,

Now that is an oxymoron... vegan and health oriented in the same sentence.

middle of the road try to eat healthy like I do,

How do you define 'eat healthy'? Most people think they know what is healthy but, as they say, it ain't what you know that kills ya, its what ya think ya know that just ain't so'. The fact is, most people don't know what constitutes a healthy diet, but through no fault of their own, because the MSM and medical industry has dictated falsehoods all our lives, and the truth is hidden among a web of lies and deceit.

A balanced diet that does not include lots of bread and sugar that includes vegetables that bring the vitamins and minerals we need. In my minds eye an occasional sweet like Ice cream is great. To eat it several times a day or overeat sugars is not great.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zenchuck
a reply to: igloo

Exactly. This is why the experts were saying vaccinating with a leaky vaccine during a pandemic was the worst idea. It's like the titanic stearing to avoid the iceberg, only to tear a gash down the length of the ship. A direct hit would have been survivable. Now we have vaxxed petri dishes accelerating an arms race against a deadly pathogen. Boosters to infinity is not a solution. Unvaxxed are dropping like the Indians who first encountered the European.

NO the unvaxxed are living everywhere. The data is compromised to make you VERY AFRAID. You need to go check your friends who don't get vaccinated and find out the truth.

Are you afraid enough is CNN's theme IMO.

Too afraid is what I see. So afraid people are willing to go along with Tyranny.

edit on 19-9-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

A balanced diet that does not include lots of bread and sugar that includes vegetables that bring the vitamins and minerals we need.

Well, you might be interested that the amount of vitamins and minerals you can get from high quality high saturated fat/moderate protein animal based foods far surpasses anything you can get from vegetables/carbs.

Liver is the most amazingly dense super food whose nutritional profile puts any and all vegetarian/vegan so-called superfoods to shame.

Contrary to popular myth, the MDR for carbs is a whopping ZERO.

In my minds eye an occasional sweet like Ice cream is great. To eat it several times a day or overeat sugars is not great.

I make the most fantastic tasting carnivore ice cream (using glycine as the sweetener).

Carnivore breads (for pure carnivore sandwiches etc), pizza crusts, wraps for carnivore enchiladas, breakfast carnivore wraps (with eggs, cheese, pastured bacon/ham, yum!), and yes - even carnivore noodles you can cook for lasagna, spaghetti, and lastly an amazing carnivore Mac-n-Cheese.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Your post made me hungry.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I'd appreciate that recipe for the ice-cream if possible.

a reply to: tanstaafl

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join