It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Hillary fabricated the framing of candidate Trump. Officially known as "Crossfire Hurricane".

Yesterday, a key participant in that illegal operation was "made whole" financially by Joe Biden's DOJ.

Andy McCabe's Pension Reinstated: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok next?

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I shared this a month or so ago from the McAfee tgram channel. It is drone footage of Epstein Island. If you look closely you can see officers from NYCPD. Why would they be there with the FBI?

t.me...

t.me...

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Is SH Sean Hannity?

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

I'm not sure, I don't even know who or what JC is. After all if I'm correct then that would mean that JS was a street all along.

I'm off to get some sleep, like 12 hours a day isn't enough or something. I'll think about it and see if something else pops up in my head.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

I've heard that too. I've noticed electrical mishaps, browser not working on phone, just oddities like that, apart from dreams
that is.

Stay safe igloo

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I have never heard Muggles before but obviously every Aussie has been called a Mug by the Pommie's. Maybe this ties into the Ashes Cricket and Cricket Australia. A lot of politics in Sport especially Cricket. Many Aussie's have scratched their heads over the teams picked for tours for decades.

Cricket Australia chair Earl Eddings has resigned just one day before he was due to stand for re-election at the governing body's annual general meeting.

www.abc.net.au...

edit on 15-10-2021 by YippiKyAA because: add heading

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
But you still have to do house chores?

Sounds like you just trade sleep for work and that just sounds like a better slave.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: YippiKyAA
I use this a lot www.abovetopsecret.com... to have references and the search engine as well. I enjoyed your video, it was informative. You should post more!

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
I think you mean SC in this drop, I was thinking SC means Sacramento County where Jeremy street is located, and the plane crash was reported by Sean Hannity but I could be wrong. The initials fit here. I wonder what is on Jeremy St.?

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

I'd rather see this dream end, it's been quite the ride. I get you though.

Reminds of this from Alan Watts

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Justoneman
I was just messin with ya JOM. I am impressed with your knowledge on the green and red but they are still com bines....
It's really cool that you live on family farmland. My siblings and I just sold ours and it was sad but there are no "originals" left in our area. It's all been bought out.

Truly, that is sad. I understand not wanting to farm I suppose. That is hard work. But we need farmers. Only a few are big enough these days to compete with the elite trying to buy all the land and ban cattle and pigs grazing on the Earth. Wolfs, Mtn Lions, and Bears they will promote. Humans growing food must end by hook or crook is what we get from the elite. At least, from what it appears to this Environmentalist. I am big on pig and beef is all there is to it. I try to break in the new scientist that join my outfit with the concept of balance that does not go overboard. We have good Engineers who can design the processes with minimal pollution and be able to live nearby the facility. We can do a lot of good with the right designs. That is the why it is cleaner in America right now despite the Orwellian lies to the contrary than any 1st world nation on Earth.

edit on 15-10-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Andy McCabe's Pension Reinstated

Where is Durham? Him shutting up in the lead up to the election was a bad omen. Came across that he was getting threatened, similar to those that look into what happened in the election.

With the current state of play, cannot say I am surprised to see this swamp rat get his gold.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Wow, "ricin" like we will believe that. Did he get it last week?

How about some real Karma?

He has looked sickly since the Adrenochrome was cut off.

Okay MSM is reporting that Bill Clinton is in the hospital with a blood disease but this was reported on Sept 30th by Real Raw News.........

Ricin is a highly potent toxin produced by the seeds of the castor oil plant, and an estimated lethal dose is 1 milligram per kilogram of human body weight. It is deadly if inhaled, ingested, injected, and can be toxic even if dust enters the eyes. Symptoms of Ricin poisoning include gastrointestinal distress, pain, hemorrhage in the mucosal membranes, severe nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and difficulty swallowing.
“We believe Clinton received a large dose of Ricin at one time,” our source said. “Typically, symptoms develop over several days, followed by death. Clinton had not reported any symptoms in the days leading up to his death. He was exposed to an exceptionally heavy dose, several hundred milligrams.”
Toxicologic tests on remnants of Clinton’s final meal, chicken patties and mashed potatoes with congealed gravy, corroborated autopsy conclusions; the food had a high concentration of Ricin.
JAG and the NCIS are treating Clinton’s death as a homicide, as Clinton had no way of importing the poison into GITMO.
“Bill Clinton had no visitors at all during his confinement,” our source said. “Efforts are being taken to determine how the food was laced with poison, and by whom.”

realrawnews.com/2021/09/bill-clinton-death-ruled-a-homicide-d eath-by-poison/

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Guess there is no Mystery Where Huma is

15 Oct 2021
pic link

Hillary Clinton has been snapped leaving a California hospital after her husband Bill was reportedly struck down by sepsis. It's reported that she was alongside her aide Huma Abedin

TGIF

......Welcome back Huma.
Now comes the pain.

Bonus Friday Link

Anniversary of the Mass Media Blockbuster Biden/ChiCom Connection Blackout

.......The deep state coup to take down the presidency of Donald Trump, most notably the orchestration of the Russian collusion charade by a handful of key principals in the FBI and CIA, besieged Trump’s presidency for three years, culminating in a failed attempt to impeach Trump, ironically, for what Joe Biden actually did.........

edit on 10152021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Thanks for your observations.

originally posted by: YippiKyAA
Rel, I probably feel a lot like most lurkers. You think something might help shed some light to some people but there is the fear of being attacked by some here I take on everyone's opinion here and research them and form my own. I don't know anyone personally here but have learnt a great deal about myself over the past 10 years from most of the threads here. It is an amazing wealth of knowledge or dis-information whichever way you look at it.

I also looked into the Hexagon Antenna system 2 years ago and the facility is named after a boat not the Prime Minister that drowned and went missing. USS HAROLD E HOLT. (FF-1074)

I enjoy drawing sacred geometry and that seems to stoke my fire for some reason. My stuff is nothing special but I do believe this is the Freemason Secret because with just a simple compass, ruler and pencil you start to see that YOU could probably design anything. It is a great form of meditation for me especially with music
The interesting #'s I have been into lately are the Inverse (Mirror) of 0.24 and 0.26 which are 4.1666... and 3.8461538462. Then you have 0.27 which 1/x = 3.7037037037 and 0.23 (1/x = 4.347826087).
Appreciate Everyone Here

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I shared this a month or so ago from the McAfee tgram channel. It is drone footage of Epstein Island. If you look closely you can see officers from NYCPD. Why would they be there with the FBI?

t.me...

t.me...

If I had to guess, the NYPD is at Epstein Island because he also owned that mega townhome in NYC. All part of the same investigation. Either that or maybe the Anthony Weiner laptop also led to Epstein Island?

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

t.me...

t.me...

If I had to guess, the NYPD is at Epstein Island because he also owned that mega townhome in NYC. All part of the same investigation. Either that or maybe the Anthony Weiner laptop also led to Epstein Island?

Yes, the NYPD was involved with a search warrant execution at the townhome, where they supposedly confiscated boxes full of video media. The videos were supposed to have been blackmail sex tapes of VIPs.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Transpor tation Secretary Pete Buttigieg on Paid Leave Since Mid-August amid Supply Crisis

As cargo ships congested at U.S. ports, creating an unprecedented supply-chain crisis, Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg was on paid leave to spend time with his husband, Chasten, and their two newborn babies. After weeks of people questioning Buttigieg’s whereabouts as crisis after crisis mounted, Politico’s West Wing Playbook confirmed on Thursday that the transportation secretary was “lying low.”

The spokesperson added that Buttigieg will “continue to take some time over the coming weeks to support his husband and take care of his new children.”

Border wide open, supply shortage, stock market crash, gas/energy prices soaring, vax mandates blah blah blah. It’s about to get ugly out there and Winter is Near.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Cheers

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

I should have caught up before posting on NYPD/ Epstein's NY mansion and Wiener's laptop... hence re-using this post as former already covered by a few posters.!

INSTEAD:
I came across a water purifier that can deal with tap, river and rain water called a "Big Berkey" and bought one. No idea if it's common in the U.S.A. but friends/family had not heard of it in the UK. Supposedly the purified water has a much more alkaline pH balance and has health benefits. Also small enough to take camping etc.

Anywho, it arrived within 36 hours and I set it up few hours ago... I have already drunk 2 litres whereas I rarely drink a glass of water. Just thought I'd make peeps aware of it, bearing in mind the rumoured threats to our drinking water. Bit pricey but appears to remove 99.99% of everything you'ld want removed.

On the other hand, I also bought a UV light to irradiate water/produce and get rid of viruses; it was made in China and I've seen sturdier toys!

Relevance? See post #1010

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 72997f No.894401 📁
Apr 4 2018 15:24:51 (EST)
>>894110
MONEY.
POWER.
CONTROL.
People are simply in the way.
SLAVES.
SHEEP.
PAWNS.
MASS EXT EVENTS DESIGNED TO DECREASE THREAT LEVEL OF POPULATION.
GUN CONTROL.
WARS [FAKE][TOP HAPPY][BACKEND DEAL].
ELECTION RIGGING.
CONTROL.
YOUR VOICE DOES NOT MATTER.
PHARMA [CLAS-D]
WATER
AIR
CHEMICALS PUSHED FOR HOME USE CLEANING [CANCER][BABY ON FLOOR-HANDS IN MOUTH - THE START].

VACCINES [NOT ALL].
TOBACCO.
OPIOIDS.
ULTIMATE WIN [DEATH + MONEY].
THE FED.
ROTHSCHILD.
'CONSPIRACY'
'CONSPIRACY'
'CONSPIRACY'
UK/GER [5 days].
Choice is yours.
REVELATIONS.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Q

edit on 15-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join