It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Agree, it's Masonic like influence. I thought you had a thread on "P2" or a lengthy post or two.

My thinking is it's a pyramid of multiple shadowy organizations (compartmentalized layer-to-layer) that include a wide range of academic initiates which are all being directed, guided, and financed by a small elite group at the top. Who has limitless fiat $$$, assets, power, and influence to force a global revolution? They don't care about fiat currency because they're already looking ahead to replace the monetary system with a digital takeover in the next several years or by 2030. A small group of Int'l cartel banksters who take orders from the Nobility class.? Amazing how many of the Nobility class had joined the NSDAP party. They play & control both sides and don't care who wins or loses as long as they get what they want.

a reply to: RookQueen

I was a raised Catholic surrounded by Freemason's (long story) and many of my relatives are Catholics. I follow some religions but I do not subscribe to any. Not embodiment of Christ; a Vicar of Christ in honor and of jurisdiction over the Church of Christ. Many of my relatives are not happy with the Pope at all and some have left the church. I left a long time ago.

Q had posted a few of Vigano's letters, one was addressed to Trump.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Okay MSM is reporting that Bill Clinton is in the hospital with a blood disease but this was reported on Sept 30th by Real Raw News.........

Ricin is a highly potent toxin produced by the seeds of the castor oil plant, and an estimated lethal dose is 1 milligram per kilogram of human body weight. It is deadly if inhaled, ingested, injected, and can be toxic even if dust enters the eyes. Symptoms of Ricin poisoning include gastrointestinal distress, pain, hemorrhage in the mucosal membranes, severe nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and difficulty swallowing.
“We believe Clinton received a large dose of Ricin at one time,” our source said. “Typically, symptoms develop over several days, followed by death. Clinton had not reported any symptoms in the days leading up to his death. He was exposed to an exceptionally heavy dose, several hundred milligrams.”
Toxicologic tests on remnants of Clinton’s final meal, chicken patties and mashed potatoes with congealed gravy, corroborated autopsy conclusions; the food had a high concentration of Ricin.
JAG and the NCIS are treating Clinton’s death as a homicide, as Clinton had no way of importing the poison into GITMO.
“Bill Clinton had no visitors at all during his confinement,” our source said. “Efforts are being taken to determine how the food was laced with poison, and by whom.”

realrawnews.com/2021/09/bill-clinton-death-ruled-a-homicide-d eath-by-poison/
edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago10 by RookQueen because: fixed link

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Just had a thought or two re the "Jan 6th capitol riot Inquisition" and it's subpoenas to members of POTUS45 administration, such as Dan Scavino:

1) The committee will likely push to get a legal ruling so that they can grandstand Scavino, Bannon, even POTUS45 being questioned,

2) Per post #341

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 267271 No.92710 📁
Dec 13 2017 23:35:55 (EST)
“Documents from the Obama administration have been transferred to the Barack Obama Presidential Library. You may send your request to the Obama Library. However, you should be aware that under the Presidential Records Act, Presidential records remain closed to the public for five years after an administration has left office.”
RAIDED by the GOOD GUYS (per POTUS).
Shockingly quiet.
No leaks?
Presidential libraries are put in place to retain control over self-incriminating c-doc releases.
Scam!
Review the law.

What is different re: Hussein's PL?
Who controls?
These people really are stupid.
Q

3) If a controlled judge is ordered to negate POTUS45 executive privilege over his administration then doesn't that also set precedent for removing any extended executive privileges of previous POTUSes?

Was this a 5D Chess move?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

For years now I've been bringing up P2 and how I thought it was part of this mess given how it's made up of the descendants of the Genoa Merchant Class. This is a long game that's coming to an end (well a delay in game at best). P2 is just the modern operating tool for these people, and yes even though the Propaganda Due/P2 is from the late 1800's it's still modern for how long this mess has been going along.

According to NBC News:

The original infection was diagnosed as urologic, but then it morphed into a broader one

So it was probably some kidney or bladder issue that became sepsis in nature. That crap that RRN puts out is a lot of fantasy since they never provide any facts to back up any of their on going Gitmo stories.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Vicar, I could not think of that title! I am the same way. I grew up in the catholic church but was protestant. I was baptiszed in a baptist church but I am Christian with no denomination. I don't subscribe to organized religions. My catholic friends aren't happy with this pope either.
I vaguely remember the post of Vigano letters and the one addressed to Trump in the Q drops. It was probably a drop that I rushed through on the decode. It's very interesting though!

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Link broken!

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Was this a 5D Chess move?

5D in Hexadecimal equals 93 in Decimal text

Q-93

Anonymous ID: cS8cMPVQ No.148032210 📁
Nov 5 2017 02:06:00 (EST)
Anonymous ID: yY946/MZ No.148031978 📁
Nov 5 2017 02:03:40 (EST)
>>148031295
Is HRC just a puppet and the goal is to take down her minders and the real kingpins?
>>148031978
Correction:
HRC was a puppet but her strings were recently cut.
She's now on her own and fighting for her life.
Q

Funny how you asked about a 5D move, and Bill is off to the hospital. Just saying...

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I agree with your opinion on RRN and it's been discussed but found it ironic nevertheless.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Fixed it. Thank you!

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
Their stupidity knows no bounds......

t.me...

I don’t belong here anymore lol

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Wow... Nice catch Guy... I think you've just opened a can of worms!

5D = 5x16 +13 = 93

What other post has a significant 93 in a killbox that is, as yet, not decoded? #3525

Bigger

Replacing the spaces with periods in the kill box:
[.....93...........dk]

1) 93 = 5D in hexadecimal... and is preceded by 5 spaces,

2) dk is prefixed by 11 spaces. D = 4, K = 11... so gives 11411 which is a MIRROR of the 11.4 MARKER?

3) Stringing the whole killbox together we therefore get 55D11411? Is this indicating the Storm tweet from #55 will be on Nov 4th?

4) The picture filename is 90.jpg:

90 in hexadecimal is 144 in decimal... 144 + HARVEST leads us to REVELATIONS: wake-up.org link:

“And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel[/.b]

edit on 14-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric
What do you mean ME?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Hopefully we can all sleep tonight. I got a short nap in. And then I got a frantic phone call and had to listen to personal drama. Then I had to order brakes and a wheel hub to fix someone's car. Then I got a call from work about more craziness there. During that call I got a call from a friend that needs to replace their serpentine belts and idler/tensioner pulleys on their truck. Typical these days. I had to help a relative with brake jobs on both their cars in the last week or so. Nothing but people distracting me non-stop these days...eventually they will run out of things to fix...I hope. If you need anything fixed on your car and can't do it yourself, be very wary of mechanics and dealerships. There are no cars on the lots, and the prices are ridiculous for service because they have to make money somehow. They wanted $900 to replace a wheel hub that I'll be able to replace for $170 and a couple hours of work. $500 for the brake job that will cost $80 in parts. They wanted $1400 total, $1150 of which was labor.

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
a reply to: Caled

Ah yep me too. Have'nt slept well the past few days.

I haven't slept much either. Go to sleep fine around midnight and waking up around 3 with a horrible feeling of anxiety, almost an electrical feeling. There is always weird buzzing around here but if it happens again tonight I'll go out and check though there is also a big storm coming.

Buzzing and sleeplessness here too

In my entire life, I’ve never stayed awake for two days straight!

It happened this Monday and Tuesday. I slept a few hours on Wednesday and I’ve been up since then😳

I feel tired off and on but, for the most part, I don’t feel tired like I should. It’s a little strange lol

edit on 14-10-2021 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Just a couple things that resonated with me Rel. Hope I'm not rocking the ship.

In Australia most guys like a schooner of beer after work at the pub. Funny thing every state has different names and sizes for each beer glass. A Middy (285ml or 10 fl oz) is same as a Pot in some other states. A Pint is a schooner in some states.
A schooner is 425ml (14.9579 UK fl oz or 14.37095964.. US fl oz). These equate to 0.37394.. (UK Quarts) or 0.44909.. (US Quarts). Why do they have so many different Measurements. It is just me who finds it all confusing.

The Schooner is named after a ship and so I was interested in dimensions of a schooner fishing vessel and stumbled across the most famous, Bluenose. I found this ship dimensions interesting as it was the fastest schooner in the world at the time. This also put a bee in the bonnet of the Canadians who raced against it at the time.

Bluenose had a displacement of 258 tonnes (284 short tons) and was 43.6 metres (143 ft 1 in) long overall and 34.1 metres (111 ft 11 in) at the waterline. The vessel had a beam of 8.2 metres (26 ft 11 in) and a draught of 4.85 metres (15 ft 11 in).[6]

Bluenose, being a Lunenburg schooner, used the dory trawl method. Lunenburg schooners carried eight dories, each manned by two members of the crew, called dorymen. From the dories, lines of strong twine up to 2.5 kilometres (1.6 mi) long which had 0.91-metre (3 ft) lines with hooks on the end spaced every 3 metres (9.8 ft) were released, supported at either end by buoys which acted as markers.
BLUENOSE

Another good measurement is the FATHOM. Which we talk about for deep water. ONE FATHOM = 6ft (1.8288 metres) Da Vinci's Vetruvian Man Arms extended outward represents this length. Robert Edward Grant's work and investigation on this is quite remarkable. We kept getting told in the drops this wont be for every one ....like too much for people to FATHOM!

Also the Australian Navy Seahawk Helicopters had a incident in Phillipines Sea yesterday.
www.abc.net.au...

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Romana Didulo said on telegram that moving to 5D means we require less sleep?

You will also notice when doing house chores that used to take days to complete - you can do in one day or less 🤣

And, you require less sleep.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: YippiKyAA

Why would you think you're rocking the ship, YippiKyAA? More like giving us a nice wave to surf!

Youtube linked added to archive!

ETA I'm wondering if the term MUGGLES derives from the english using MUGS to drink bitter beer.
edit on 15-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: Caled
Hopefully we can all sleep tonight. I got a short nap in. And then I got a frantic phone call and had to listen to personal drama. Then I had to order brakes and a wheel hub to fix someone's car. Then I got a call from work about more craziness there. During that call I got a call from a friend that needs to replace their serpentine belts and idler/tensioner pulleys on their truck. Typical these days. I had to help a relative with brake jobs on both their cars in the last week or so. Nothing but people distracting me non-stop these days...eventually they will run out of things to fix...I hope. If you need anything fixed on your car and can't do it yourself, be very wary of mechanics and dealerships. There are no cars on the lots, and the prices are ridiculous for service because they have to make money somehow. They wanted $900 to replace a wheel hub that I'll be able to replace for $170 and a couple hours of work. $500 for the brake job that will cost $80 in parts. They wanted $1400 total, $1150 of which was labor.

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
a reply to: Caled

Ah yep me too. Have'nt slept well the past few days.

I haven't slept much either. Go to sleep fine around midnight and waking up around 3 with a horrible feeling of anxiety, almost an electrical feeling. There is always weird buzzing around here but if it happens again tonight I'll go out and check though there is also a big storm coming.

Buzzing and sleeplessness here too

In my entire life, I’ve never stayed awake for two days straight!

It happened this Monday and Tuesday. I slept a few hours on Wednesday and I’ve been up since then😳

I feel tired off and on but, for the most part, I don’t feel tired like I should. It’s a little strange lol

Good to see you ME,

I can say with the utmost certainty to prepare for disrupted sleep for the foreseeable future. There are a myriad of reasons, but the main is the war is full tilt in the non physical, which means The Awakened will feel it at all times.

For those who do not know, Calmag, a relatively cheap supplement is good for pre-sleep. Tablespoon in warm water.

That said, It is as bad as I have seen in this past week or two and I only see it continuing as the new norm.

But hey, no more mean tweets!

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

DK if it does equate to 411, then using the same method I used on the 5D 411 equals 1041.
Q-1041

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 357f8c No.919513 📁
Apr 6 2018 10:53:38 (EST)
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 357f8c No.919456 📁
Apr 6 2018 10:50:01 (EST)
>>919423
Would you believe they called the WH for comment prior to publishing?
Q
>>919456
www.foxnews.com...📁
Q

now the important space here to me is the center content about calling the White House before publishing the story. The story here is about a string of aircraft crashes.
ABC News

SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Four people are in critical condition with burns after they were pulled from an airplane that went down Thursday afternoon near a private airstrip in Sacramento County, fire officials said.

10news

SANTEE, Calif. (KGTV) — Investigators on Thursday were still looking into the events that led to a deadly plane crash in Santee earlier this week.

The timeline of events unfolded quickly on Monday, as fire and emergency crews rushed to the scene at Greencastle and Jeremy Streets just after 12:30 p.m. Two homes and a UPS vehicle were engulfed in flames.

Crews soon stamped out the flames, leaving behind the partial structure of one home and completely destroying the other.

First crash was on Oct 14th, the next was on Monday the 11th. Notice that the one on Monday was at "Greencastle and Jeremy Streets". now look at this:
Q-2593
key phrase;

NAT SEC had to be included for reasons I'm sure you can understand.
Think Green/Red Castle.
Think MIL.
Happy Holidays!

Q=JS

key phrases:

"SURV of SC/JS terminated." - Q
Relevant to upcoming 'DECLAS' events?

SURV of SC/JS terminated.
Sleep well.

There is a reason why SH, SC, and JS are on stage.

Where is JS?
How do we truly protect those important to us?
[19] immediates [no longer with us].
Self-suicide if actioned.

Now I'm not saying that I'm on to anything, but damn if all these connect up.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Rel, I probably feel a lot like most lurkers. You think something might help shed some light to some people but there is the fear of being attacked by some here I take on everyone's opinion here and research them and form my own. I don't know anyone personally here but have learnt a great deal about myself over the past 10 years from most of the threads here. It is an amazing wealth of knowledge or dis-information whichever way you look at it.

I also looked into the Hexagon Antenna system 2 years ago and the facility is named after a boat not the Prime Minister that drowned and went missing. USS HAROLD E HOLT. (FF-1074)

I enjoy drawing sacred geometry and that seems to stoke my fire for some reason. My stuff is nothing special but I do believe this is the Freemason Secret because with just a simple compass, ruler and pencil you start to see that YOU could probably design anything. It is a great form of meditation for me especially with music
The interesting #'s I have been into lately are the Inverse (Mirror) of 0.24 and 0.26 which are 4.1666... and 3.8461538462. Then you have 0.27 which 1/x = 3.7037037037 and 0.23 (1/x = 4.347826087).
Appreciate Everyone Here

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join