It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   
According to this Global News tweet (China state-affiliated media), at 05:50 GMT = Military Time, we have an explosive scenario TODAY:

Bigger

The timestamp of the tweet is surely no coinkydinky! 05:50 = EYES ON...
and it is reinforced by the 055 in the tweet!...
which also reflects #55 My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.......

I updated my map to show what the area now looks like:

Bigger

Are they cornering North Korea? Or
Are US/UK facing off to CHINA/RUSSIA? Or,
Are they ALL facing off to the CCP in China?

Were the China/Russia drills known about? Or is this a surprise "broadside"? Is this the NECESSARY SCARE EVENT?

4 Aircraft carriers and supporting destroyers versus China/Russia's largest warships... This could vastly reduce global naval powers ready for GESARA?

Cavv... what's your assessment?

edit on 14-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hi Rel

Couple of observations.

* Ships today are not armored like their Second World War counterparts. Think HMS Sheffield at the Falklands. If ECM and antimissile fire doesn't work, they take heavy hits.

* Electronic warfare superiority will be key in any naval conflict.

* MINES. Here is a quote of interest from Dunnigan's "How to Make War" (page 231):

During the 1991 Gulf War, the Iraqis laid over 1,000 mines off the Iraqi and Kuwaiti coast. The predominantly U.S. naval forces did not have sufficient mine-sweeping resources to deal with this situation and had a helicopter carrier and cruiser hit and damaged while trying to clear the area.

Dunnigan goes to mention modern naval mines weigh between 1,000 and 2,000 pounds and can lay dormant under the water until they, effectively, fire a torpedo against their target. The mines can also be configured let a given number of ships pass before detonating.

ETA, more from Dunnigan, p. 236:

The most potent mine-laying vehicles in the early stages of a war may be merchant vessels. Fitting these ships with mines is not difficult. . . . The world had a taste of this in the summer of 1986 when a Libyan merchant ship secretly dropped a number of Soviet mines in the Red Sea.

Point being, the ships and missiles are flashy, almost too much so. They distract us from mundane but significant factors like electronic warfare and mine warfare.

Cheers
edit on 14-10-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: role of merchantmen

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   
RQ

IMO, that is no idiot. That is a genius. She is because despite the total lies and deep bull sh*t, she has convinced the real idiots that she cares and she is making the record straight. Well, at least for those that aren't in on the script. People like my wife's sister from another mom who thinks Trump is the liar and mandates are necessary. Fortunately she is almost alone within her own family in thinking the lies are the "truth". Her poor husband has to put up with that pompous liberal mentality. He is a retired Federal Marshall who loves his wife. I feel for him. I got a lovely person from her family to marry me many moons ago. The other half of my wife's family has native Americans among the siblings who are happily living on an Indian Reservation.

originally posted by: RookQueen
Good grief she is an idiot:
Psaki Touts Biden’s Vaccine Press Release As ‘Federal Law’ Before Admitting No Official Rule Exists

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki touted President Joe Biden’s vaccine press release directing businesses with 100 or more employees to require the COVID-19 jab as “federal law” on Tuesday, in an attempt to downplay efforts by Republican governors to secure medical freedom for their constituents.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott signed an executive order on Monday banning COVID-19 shot mandates by any entity in the Lone Star State. Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has also taken action to prevent institutions in his state from requiring “vaccine passports.”

thefederali st.com/2021/10/12/psaki-touts-bidens-vaccine-press-release-as-federal-law-before-admitting-no-official-rule-exists/

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
No sleep for me last night. I tried for 7 hours. And now there is some kind of machinery outside creating a constant hum in my house.

The QR code in the photo you posted is interesting:

youtu.be...

“The Dimming, Full Length Climate Engineering Documentary ( Geoengineering Watch )”

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   
We have some new ones "living" in my small town I have seen recently. Lots of our church community helps out all the time with food. We also help out with shelter when the weather gets cold or dangerous. Most of them don't want help from a Church or anyone else until they hit rock bottom. They seem happy living like vagabonds too, but they do quibble with each other some when in close quarters. Some of them NEED their freedom to be away from others for their own sanity.

So far I have not seen any covid issues with the homeless here. I am sure some of them got sick and went to the clinic but we don't here of them having major issues and dying. I believe the liberals would be screaming their deaths to the high heavens to make damn sure we are "adequately afraid" according to the lies they want us to believe.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: cimmerius

This reminds me of the last time I went on a Police Ride Along. I had asked my friend where all the homeless went, they looked at me and said "away". They really didn't know, they just assumed that the homeless problem we were having just moved to another town, but now they weren't sure.

It would seem that even though the homeless issue in Seattle has gotten worse, the number of people that are homeless hasn't grown. Even in the city I live near it's the same. There seems to be either less people on the streets, or just less people. I had asked a Deputy Sheriff friend of mine if it would be possible to do a health and safety check on a whole county, and they told me that it might have been possible before the covid thing, but now they don't think it would work. People might be to afraid to open the door to law enforcement asking if everyone was doing ok. Personally I wonder if the threat of "door-to-door" covid checks was nothing more than an attempt to prevent people from knowing if a neighbor has died or not.

It all seems silly, I know, but they go drive around and see for yourself where are all the people?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Ah yep me too. Have'nt slept well the past few days. Thanks for the link Caled. These ppl ,if you can call them that, are Treasonous. The comment Bush sr. Made way back chimes loudly now. " If the American ppl knew what we Bushes have done, we would be chased through the streets and lynched". As close as I remember the wording to be.

I've heard it's not just 5G that will effect us but also 2-4g as well. If that crap is in our food chain, everyone will feel the effects of it.

Also
---An Update about a friend's daughter having sudden bruising appear was resolved ( for those who asked ) was cleared up in days using Ivermectin. Highly acidic oils such as black cumin also trigger (grievous) sores to appear. Glycerin does not have this effect, and is safe and retains moisture by a large percentage.

Found out Vaseline is made with lead, nasty what they've done.
edit on 14-10-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
HOLD the LINE

14-Sep-2020 9:46:54 PM EDT
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6
8kun/qresearch10650666

Hold the line, Riders.
Justice is coming.

Q

Chicago police union boss tells officers to ignore COVID-19 vaccine mandate – ‘Hold the line’

.....In a video message this week, Fraternal Order of Police President John Catanzara urged his members to “hold the line,” daring officers not to report their vaccination status on Friday and instead flood the mayor’s office with exemption requests.

“It is the city’s clear attempt to force officers with a ‘chicken little, the sky is falling,’ into compliance. Do not fall for it,” he said. .....

Donald Trump Finally Puts to Rest a Major Question People Have About His Vaccine Position

.....Donald Trump recently spoke out about the sweeping vaccination goals by underscoring that Americans with natural immunity should be exempted from the agenda.

“They should not have to,” Trump said on Fox News. “If you get Covid, or whatever you want to call it, plenty of names: Wuhan virus, the China virus, you can call it – we got plenty of names. But when you get it, you shouldn’t have to be forced – they want to force people who have had it to have the vaccine. When in actuality, when you had it, you don’t need the vaccine. You become immune. So they say. And it’s rare… that you get it twice…”

“Natural immunity,” Sean Hannity commented.

“It is a natural immunity,” Trump said. “Why are they forcing people to take the vaccine? Remember this: The drug companies make a lot of money. And they like it. I don’t know who else wants it or likes it. When you get it, you don’t have to take the vaccine.”....

Joe Rogan Confronts Sanjay Gupta on CNN’s Coverage of Him Taking Ivermectin: ‘Why Would They Lie?’

.....Rogan remarked that CNN has been “lying about me taking horse medication” and told the CNN correspondent, “Why would they lie and say that’s horse dewormer? I can afford people medicine, mother#er. This is ridiculous. It’s just a lie.”

“Don’t you think that a lie like that is dangerous on a news network?” he asked.

Gupta noted how there were people that did take the veterinary medication to treat Covid, but added, “They shouldn’t have said that.”

“Why did they do that?” Rogan asked.

“I don’t know,” Gupta said.

Rogan played one CNN segment as an example and asked if this is defamatory. Gupta said, “I’m not a lawyer.”

At one point Rogan even asked, “If they’re lying about a comedian taking horse medication, what are they telling us about Russia? What are they telling us about Syria?”

Gupta went into the science behind the drug before reiterating, “They shouldn’t have called it a horse dewormer.”......

edit on 10142021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

They use the same equipment that was in the photo to gather corn and wheat. My first thought was "Wheat from the Chaff" and it is the time of the year to cut wheat but Grassley is from Iowa where their main crop is corn so I am not sure.

The dream sounds pretty vivid. Do you remember what you said? I still haven't dreamt. Let us know if you have another one tomorrow please.

I saw that as a Harvester. We need them to harvest the treasonous ones.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
They're coming out of the woodwork now..

Ozzy

Ozzy Osbourne is thanking Lucifer for protecting him from coronavirus.
The Grammy Award-winning heavy metal icon credited Satan for covering him during the pandemic, even as close family members contracted COVID-19.
“My wife had the virus; my daughter had the virus and I never got it,” he told Metal Hammer. “Being a devil worshiper does have its good points!”

Brace yourselves old schoolers....Ozzys not a man.

I kinda figured this dude was a devil worshipper back around the time he was a vocalist for a band called "Black Sabbath" and then again I became suspicious when he made news for biting the head off a bat live on stage during a show.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Reconcile...

Britain is told to brace for an early flu season by top expert as fears grow 60,000 could die from influenza this winter

Britain should brace for an early flu outbreak this winter because cases are already rising in other countries, a top expert has warned.

The UK's flu season tends to last from September to March but the virus does not usually heap pressure on the NHS until January.

Latest surveillance suggests cases have more than doubled in a fortnight but remain below levels seen from the same point of the 2019/2020 flu season. Health officials insist the virus is only circulating at 'very low' levels.

Flu not flu.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Major Construction Underway At Three Of China's Airbases Closest To Taiwan

China is upgrading three airbases located opposite Taiwan, boosting its airpower capability in an already tense region that is flush with air combat capabilities. Construction of the new infrastructure began in early 2020 and continued uninterrupted through the pandemic, underlining its priority.

The work at the Chinese air force's bases at Longtian, Huian, and Zhangzhou, all of which lie between 100 and 200 miles from Taiwan, give it an enhanced forward presence near the Taiwan Strait. This, when coupled with the flurry of flights through Taiwan’s ADIZ, all appear to be in line with Beijing’s evolving aggressive posture towards the island nation.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
True. The Covid hysteria would come to an end much faster if everyone were to catch it and recover. Recovery yields lasting immunity. No boosters or masks needed. "Scary" or "Compromised" individuals should get vaccinated before contracting/recovering from Covid-19.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Covid-19 death profiles mirror past year's Flu death profiles. (old/sick)

But for the medical industry, Covid deaths pay better. Much better.

And the Corona cash $$$ may not be exhausted yet. Flu season officially begins every October here in the USA. The current flu stats should be available by this weekend. If they are way down, that means medical people are still cashing in on Covid-19. (CDC Commissioner Redfield acknowledged this "cash for Covid" phenomena before Congress, in July 2020.)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Some interesting Mr Pool comms with 3 posts this eve:

Picture #1 - stock image of London. I can't isolate which building.

Bigger
The phone box = RED1?

Picture #2 is from this article: Bank of England: Bitcoin Could Disrupt UK Monetary Policy

Bigger

However, the report does look at the hypothetical mass adoption of digital currency. In a scenario in which the UK economy becomes, in the Bank of England’s words, “bitcoinized”, the central bank’s chief monetary authorities would become increasingly unable to influence prices and economic activity as a whole.
The report contains a hypothetical scenario in which digital currency served as the basis currency for an economy. Suggesting that price deflation and poor economic performance would arise, the Bank of England concludes that a bitcoin economy would pale in comparison to one backed by a centralized, national currency.

Picture #3 is of the KINGS CROSS ST. PANCRAS entrance, as shown by alternate view i grabbed below it:

Bigger
Note the tube sign = RED2?

Better view of Kings Cross entrance:

Bigger

Phone box: Box is one, arches is 3. 13 = introduction of Crypto as central bank. Also, News paper/rain/umbrella = storm coming+information.
sarcntion: Anagram of the cropped pic = Constrain = regulations.
Bank of England = Obvious.

I can't find it now, but there is a new Crypto Token company formed in England under the corporation register for the central bank, more or less buried. Near as I can tell, the main Central Banks still at issue are Japan, UK, US and EU, once they have switched over things change in some way, though I think that will be in the machinery of the system first, not the retail/consumer level.

But we also know "overnight" is in play, as they are not planning on rolling this out, but switching it.

Of course this now factors into the White Hat Black Hat game, as who controls this in the end. If White Hat it is game over for the Controllers in minutes, as their entire system of vile behavior is rooted in banking/fiat and its destruction leads to their destruction either way.

I'm not alone in that thinking.
Putin says US itself killing dollar as reserve currency by weaponizing sanctions & uncontrolled money printing, fueling inflation

“It seems to me that the United States is making a very big mistake by using the dollar as a sanctions instrument... by preventing payment in dollars for the sanctioned products,”

“if the policy of the American authorities continues… then we will not have to do anything, the US will itself undermine confidence in the dollar.”

I'd listen to Vlad before listening anything Team Joe at this point.

Putin Says He Accepts Crypto’s Role in Making Payments

Putin’s tolerance of cryptocurrency comes as the White House considers launching a broad initiative to review and coordinate crypto policy across President Joe Biden’s administration that could lead to new regulations. China this year has cracked down on the industry and in September banned all crypto transactions.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

cranky, can we assume now that the CASTLING move, in the Chess game, is the switch from FIAT to CRYPTO?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I have been considering that real possibility which is why I have not reveled the twit I have been following and have not posted other connections. Discretion is best at this point in time. The timing has been off, I feel by at least two days so I am trying to be cautious and not tip the wagon over prematurely.

Rel,some more updates from Loop/PooL...There is a picture of a 3 mast ship sailing through the sky. Interesting since the last time a 3 mast ship was brought up was in the tiffany blue booklet given to Pelosi with the word barque [a 3 mast ship] in it!

If we look up in the sky there is a constellation called Argo Navis, The Great Ship. Navis=ship. The constellation was so large it was broken down into 3 different constellations, Carina [keel], Puppis [poop deck] and Vela [sails].

The next Loop picture is of a many masted ship sailing on a moon lit space/water. Some believe the ship is racing towards us [through a worm hole?]. I am inclined to think that if this is true then this ship is coming from Vela because of the sail connection. We have had several references from Mr. Pool/LooP about worm holes and time travel.
Maybe we are supposed to now "look up" and watch the sky in that direction. Just a wandering thought. We have been told to expect disclosure so just maybe?

Meanwhile the Vatican does operate the Alice P. Lennon Telescope in Arizona. Maybe they are seeing but not revealing. Another Alice connection?

I went back and re-watched the Pope/Pelosi meeting and I noticed something right when they met: Pelosi placed her finger on her nose and then the Pope did the same thing. Then they both chuckled. There is a game called Noes Goes. The last person to put their finger on their nose is assigned to do the unwanted task. May be something or nothing.

Dream connections for me as well. Very specific, directing me to the exact name and twit to follow. I am just going with the flow because how much more weird can things get?

en.wikipedia.org...>wiki>Nose_goes
en.wikipedia.org...>wiki>Argo_Navis

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Twit I am following has the same 3 pictures with this "Mr. Pool is "calling" to let us know that the "Bank Of England" is about to go "under".
Never a dull moment with Mr. Pool."
I guess we are being pointed to "under" and the Bank of England.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

If a large number of people were simply dying, and no longer needing to work or eat, wouldn’t that be more noticeable?

If people were dropping like flies, doctors would notice. Funeral directors would notice. Insurance companies would notice. Family and friends would notice.

That doesn't mean the MSM would report it...

Well the MSM wouldn’t report it if it couldn’t be fit into their agenda. But it seems like it could.

In the early pandemic we saw the Covid deaths being artificially inflated to support the lock-down panic. That seems to have tapered off as they try to claim the vaccines are effective. But if there were still a large number of deaths the media might well report it but claim they were all unvaccinated deaths. That is the current narrative to push the vaccines-- that the people dying are all unvaccinated.

I did speak to a doctor acquaintance who strongly supports vaccination being a personal choice. He stated that Covid is not as deadly as the media has portrayed. He said that in his large practice he has only lost “a few” patients that surprised him. There were other Covid deaths, but the vast majority had contributing health issues. Most patients recovered.

I also know someone who works in real estate. There is no glut of homes on the market from people dying. Quite the opposite. She said sellers are getting above their asking price and some people are buying properties off the internet without even seeing them in person. I suppose in our location that could indicate flight from the big cities.

Like so much of what is happening, it is really hard to gauge exactly what is going on.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Giant investment firms are buying up all the houses because they're either going to be converted into smart homes or torn down to pave the way for carbon net zero and the Green New Future.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: gmx0010110

MOSTLY AUDIO

2013 - Lesson 3 Agenda21 Course

new topics

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join