It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
VAXXED Delta Pilot DIES IN-FLIGHT, Emergency Landing Required

American Airlines pilot dies mid-flight, co-pilot lands jet solo
An autopsy report found that pilot Michael Johnston died of natural causes Monday during a flight from Phoenix to Boston. The co-pilot made an emergency landing in Syracuse, New York. The FAA says just six airline pilots have died during a flight in the past 21 years. Kris Van Cleave reports.

www.reddit.com... q6zpnc/vaxxed_delta_pilot_dies_inflight_emergency/

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This is a tad bit scary.

Pentagon Official Resigns Because ‘We Have No Competing Fighting Chance Against China

“We have no competing fighting chance against China in 15 to 20 years. Right now, it’s already a done deal; it is already over, in my opinion,” he said.
And regarding America’s cyber defense systems? They’re at a “kindergarten level,” he argued.
Chaillan — who was the Pentagon’s first chief software officer — said China will dominate the future of the world by controlling everything from media narratives to geopolitics.
He claimed that the US, like Beijing, should have prioritized artificial intelligence, machine learning and cyber capabilities over traditional military spending like building new fighter jets.

resistthemainstream.or... g/pentagons-first-software-chief-resigns-for-an-alarming-reason/?utm_source=telegram

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

What should we do..

Nuke the hell out of them right now?

Or just let things roll and learn to speak Chinese?

edit on 10/13/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Liberal media is very excited because the Biden White House is turning over 50 documents that President Trump did not want released surrounding the January 6th protest.

President Trump made the January 6th Commission and the media beg the Biden administration to release these documents.

I bet the documents are describing fraud that occurred in several states, during the 2020 election.

Documents whose contents will be proven as accurate relatively soon, as state audits and investigations continue.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Weird unemployment numbers or something else??

The article offers some other explanations:

The decline in the unemployment rate was not due to people "finding jobs." It was due to over half a million of them deciding to walk off and not care. That's a lot of people, and it's the second consecutive month after a strong of mostly-good news in that regard since January. Last month also say a large (1.1 million) "walk off" rate.

What has changed? Mandates came in this spring and now its jab mandates, not just masks although the last couple of months might well have been both -- specifically, many businesses going back to "Employees must wear one -- ha-ha we told you things would be normal if you just took the shot. We lied."

But that's not the real trouble sign here. No, that's the annual run rate of non-institutional population over the last 12 months. That is the total number of not-institutionalized people in the United States over the age of 16. The only ways to leave that count once you join it on your 16th birthday are to:

- Expatriate yourself and leave the US permanently.
- Go to prison (you come back on it when you get out.)
- Go to a nursing home (Reminder: The median life expectancy on admission to one is six months, after which you do the next.)
- DIE.

Deciding to hide in Mom's basement, going on disability or otherwise choosing never to work again whether by circumstance or personal decision does not remove you from this group. It does take you out of the "workforce" number (and adds you to the "not in labor force" number) but not from this figure.

Here it is going back to the middle of 2020:

So where did the 1.2 million people that should have been added to the workforce over the last year go?

They didn't go anywhere. They were added.

This means the real question is who got subtracted?

Hiring Manager: 'I Can't Find Employees!'

Simplified, subtract the September 2021 figures - 911 (oddly enough!) from the June 2020 figure of 2081 - and you get 1.17 million, or approximately 1.2 million people that are simply missing. The "jabs" or 'pecks' started in February 2021 (I think), the month recorded on the chart with the number 1728, and note the sharp decline the following month to 1223. So, might it be possible that the deaths from jabs are actually occurring in record numbers, and not being reported?!

Local Detroit TV Asks for Stories of Unvaxxed Dying from COVID – Gets over 180K Responses of Vaccine Injured and Dead Instead

There may be a growing percentage of the population who are disabled by Covid and/or the spike protein injections, and who aren’t looking for work due to brain fog, physical weakness, despondency.

Why are companies all over the world suddenly desperate for workers? In my entire life I have never seen anything like this. When the labor shortage started in the United States, a lot of people blamed overly generous government handouts, but that doesn’t explain why the exact same thing is happening in nation after nation all over the globe.
Where did all the people go?

This is a question that everyone should be asking, because the people that are currently running things are not telling you the truth.
Stillness in The Storm
Something wicked this way comes. Can you feel it?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Weird unemployment numbers or something else??

The article offers some other explanations:

The decline in the unemployment rate was not due to people "finding jobs." It was due to over half a million of them deciding to walk off and not care. That's a lot of people, and it's the second consecutive month after a strong of mostly-good news in that regard since January. Last month also say a large (1.1 million) "walk off" rate.

What has changed? Mandates came in this spring and now its jab mandates, not just masks although the last couple of months might well have been both -- specifically, many businesses going back to "Employees must wear one -- ha-ha we told you things would be normal if you just took the shot. We lied."

But that's not the real trouble sign here. No, that's the annual run rate of non-institutional population over the last 12 months. That is the total number of not-institutionalized people in the United States over the age of 16. The only ways to leave that count once you join it on your 16th birthday are to:

- Expatriate yourself and leave the US permanently.
- Go to prison (you come back on it when you get out.)
- Go to a nursing home (Reminder: The median life expectancy on admission to one is six months, after which you do the next.)
- DIE.

Deciding to hide in Mom's basement, going on disability or otherwise choosing never to work again whether by circumstance or personal decision does not remove you from this group. It does take you out of the "workforce" number (and adds you to the "not in labor force" number) but not from this figure.

Here it is going back to the middle of 2020:

So where did the 1.2 million people that should have been added to the workforce over the last year go?

They didn't go anywhere. They were added.

This means the real question is who got subtracted?

Hiring Manager: 'I Can't Find Employees!'

Simplified, subtract the September 2021 figures - 911 (oddly enough!) from the June 2020 figure of 2081 - and you get 1.17 million, or approximately 1.2 million people that are simply missing. The "jabs" or 'pecks' started in February 2021 (I think), the month recorded on the chart with the number 1728, and note the sharp decline the following month to 1223. So, might it be possible that the deaths from jabs are actually occurring in record numbers, and not being reported?!

Local Detroit TV Asks for Stories of Unvaxxed Dying from COVID – Gets over 180K Responses of Vaccine Injured and Dead Instead

There may be a growing percentage of the population who are disabled by Covid and/or the spike protein injections, and who aren’t looking for work due to brain fog, physical weakness, despondency.

Why are companies all over the world suddenly desperate for workers? In my entire life I have never seen anything like this. When the labor shortage started in the United States, a lot of people blamed overly generous government handouts, but that doesn’t explain why the exact same thing is happening in nation after nation all over the globe.
Where did all the people go?

This is a question that everyone should be asking, because the people that are currently running things are not telling you the truth.
Stillness in The Storm

So I know from folks in the hiring industry, nothing makes sense. Long time industry folks don't behave normally in job hiring stuff and neither are the companies. I've heard stories of folks being asked to apply for a job they won't get to know about for six months. Yes, apply now, maybe get hired next year. On the flip side, I've heard of folks not making any decisions at all on hiring folks they actually need when given a candidate. And these are high end jobs.

The one thing in common seems to be a disconnect to a communal reality, folks seem to be operating in their own orbit.

Taking all of that away, the world is acting like a lot of people are suddenly missing, yet it also seems to be functioning in some way like it used to. A million people is a lot to not be able to account for, a lot.

On the darker side, there are a whole lot of folks acting like they are insane,,, in ways that used to be considered inappropriate and now seems to be both normal and not notable by most.

Small anecdote. Someone I know gets food delivered for the company daily. The address is confusing because the map-apps have it wrong: the map point is just an address in the same building, but one away. Recently the delivery driver argued defending the map-app, as if the person speaking was an idiot. As described the conversation was mind boggling insane and one no one had prior to 2021.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
What he says is a mixed bag that needs to be looked at for what it is.

www.linkedin.com...

He started out at "Collège des Chartreux"

www.coss.community...

He became a CEO of his own company at 15 years of age.

www.coss.community...

He basically didn't have a job where he actually had to work within the constraints of working for someone else, let alone the federal government until 2016.

www.businessinsider.com...

He does DEVSECOPS which to my knowledge has never been implemented successfully. At least not in the federal government. And his tenure aligns with the "3 year rule" for federal service. Year one, blame everyone else and get acclimated. Year two, create plans and implement. Year three, everything falls apart, but it doesn't matter because you were already planning your escape to another job or private industry.

He is incorrect about the US's ability to compete with China because all he had the pleasure of experiencing was the upper level of the face of DoD cybersecurity. They are a little disconnected from the boots on the ground.

But he is right. If you don't have the right access to people or a black budget, then you will basically spend every day like Dr. Davis from Batman (the good one, with Michael Keaton):

getyarn.io...

originally posted by: RookQueen
This is a tad bit scary.

Pentagon Official Resigns Because ‘We Have No Competing Fighting Chance Against China

“We have no competing fighting chance against China in 15 to 20 years. Right now, it’s already a done deal; it is already over, in my opinion,” he said.
And regarding America’s cyber defense systems? They’re at a “kindergarten level,” he argued.
Chaillan — who was the Pentagon’s first chief software officer — said China will dominate the future of the world by controlling everything from media narratives to geopolitics.
He claimed that the US, like Beijing, should have prioritized artificial intelligence, machine learning and cyber capabilities over traditional military spending like building new fighter jets.

resistthemainstream.or... g/pentagons-first-software-chief-resigns-for-an-alarming-reason/?utm_source=telegram

edit on 10/13/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I like the "nuke the hell out of them right now" idea but if they are in cahoots with Russia that might not be a good idea. Especially with biden in charge. The truth is they should have been dealt with long ago and we know it. I'll be in trouble trying to learn Chinese......

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Parachutist or maybe Captain DPRK is on the SpaceKim program.

Send in the clowns.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

A 1,270-foot tower, bearing the not-at-all-phallic name of PENN15, is its likely replacement.

You mean this guy?

edit on 13-10-2021 by FlyingFox because: pamasonictemple.org...

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
Duly noted Caled. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
That's a lot of people ETMN! If they are falsifying records wouldn't someone be able to compare the number against the number of cremations or burials?

Yes I can feel it!

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yes, there is that strong atmosphere of a trauma disconnect. There may be a growing percentage of the population who are disabled by Covid trauma and/or the spike protein injections, and who aren’t looking for work due to brain fog, physical weakness, despondency.

I have also heard from people my senior that alot of tradesmen to truck drivers are getting old (retiring/retiring early) and young people seem allergic to heavy physical work and using their brains.

In my little world EVERY shop, store, restaurant, banks, schools, bus drivers to trucking outfits, skilled & unskilled labor have Help Wanted signs in their windows. Many shops never reopened. I've never seen such a spectacle in my lifetime (places I've lived). I think it's a combination of many reasons. Many may be in the midst of changing careers and I guess it's different all over depending where you live. Most everything for what I need/depend on seems to be operating near normal in my community, but many are under-staffed.

A few weeks ago I had my downstairs floor ripped out and replaced with new. ONE guy showed up to do it all! When is your help arriving? I'm it he says. Everyone on vacation? Nope, we can't find anyone who wants to work; not even for unskilled labor. He says this is the first time in their 30 year history they can't find workers, not even after they raised their hourly wages. Twilight zone weirdness as on one hand everything appears normal, but when mingling around people in the heart of my town the atmosphere feels different. IDK, difficult to explain. The charisma and camaraderie is missing...almost like people are paranoid on who's vaxxed and who isn't.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
WHISTLEBLOWER: LA PORT WORKER SAYS SHORTAGES ARE FAKE! - OCT 11 2021

This lends a bit more fuel to the too much too soon Great Reset with left hand right hand syndrome.

They want to implement all this zero net carbon legislation by 2030 which doesn't give them a very long time span. Rather than too much too soon, I'd say it appears they're scrambling because they're behind schedule.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Quits hit a new series high going back to December 2000, as 4.3 million workers quit their jobs. Now, the rate increased to 2.9% that raised to 242,000 a month ago. Quits are a level of workers’ confidence who think they are secure in finding jobs elsewhere.
Eight hundred ninety-two thousand employed in the foodservice and accommodation industries quit their jobs, and 721,000 retail workers departed, along with 534,000 in health care and social assistance.

Biden Failure! Did You Know 4.3 Million Workers LEFT Their Jobs In August? - The True Reporter

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago10 by RookQueen because: Took link out

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago10 by RookQueen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
It's the same way here. Everyone is hiring! The company I work with has advertised that we are hiring and we got one applicant. We called him back in two days and he did not respond to the voicemails. Also, I work with hundreds of manufacturer's most from the west coast and for the last 4 months, they have help wanted notices on their websites plus many have told me they cannot find help.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Ha, nope, that no longer fits the inverted reality theme clown world. The Cuomo style PENN15.

The msm says the California port situation is caused by a driver shortage.

Not so fast: It is in part caused by a Newsom Truck Ban which says all trucks must be 2011 or newer and a law called Assembly Bill 5 (AB5) which prohibits Owner Operators. The requirement is to purchase electric trucks which do not exist.

And in the words of Paul Harvey, “Now you know the rest of the story.”

Here's the video of Biden explaining why truckers can make more progress by being allowed to drive overnight and off-peak hours of AM and PM rush hours because -- wait for it -- the roads aren't as crowded.

And THAT, ladies and gentlemen, will help fix the supply chain.

Truckers, since the wheel was invented:

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

When China started getting rid of bodies during the first months of the outbreak there, didn't evidence show up in air quality maps? Can't that same measure be used here?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
How was China getting rid of them? I'd sure like to know how we could find out in the air here? I do not put one thing past these people!

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: gmx0010110

I would think that by now even the most diehard climate activist has to understand that these projection models they keep throwing out are pure bullsnip. I mean, "An Inconvenient Truth" was out not all that long ago and every one of Gore's projections was a total failure.

The liberals I've spoken to about this actually understand that mankind's impact on climate isn't what all it's made out to be. They also just feel that we should be doing what we can anyways.

It's pretty crazy for the party of "science" to feel that way. The truth is, they are anti-science and they know that too. I've had some of the same liberals tell me that my positions are too logic based and ignore people's "feelings." Well, I'm sorry, but that's the deal with logic and science. They don't give a damn about your feelings.

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join