It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Thirty Seconds To Mars

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

If a large number of people were simply dying, and no longer needing to work or eat, wouldn’t that be more noticeable?

If people were dropping like flies, doctors would notice. Funeral directors would notice. Insurance companies would notice. Family and friends would notice.

That doesn't mean the MSM would report it...

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Well that is true. I don't think they would put much value in someone's remains. I just thought they might use the dumbs to hide it from the people to ensure photos weren't taken.....that is a lot of bodies.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I was just listening to this short vid a second time which sums up the current ongoing mental insanity on point, and then I seen your post. Nothing new to you and others here but will resonate.

Related short vid: The Psychology of Conformity

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
They use the same equipment that was in the photo to gather corn and wheat. My first thought was "Wheat from the Chaff" and it is the time of the year to cut wheat but Grassley is from Iowa where their main crop is corn so I am not sure.

The dream sounds pretty vivid. Do you remember what you said? I still haven't dreamt. Let us know if you have another one tomorrow please.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

I don't think it particularly matters that it's corn or wheat; either way it's HARVEST?

It was just a vaguely "economical with the truth" statement trying to make my ex, who was my spouse in the dream, look more principled than she was.

To save space: Il Donaldo Trumpo tweet, at 19:37:53 on 13th, is a CAPS one liner with !!!

ACTION, ACTION, ACTION!!!

Gematria is 186, 1116, 609 (Simple, English, Jewish)

Equivalents:
PERFECT STORM
TIME TO TAKE AMERICA BACK
Three little birds

The magic square
Transdimensional
Dimensional portal
The catholic church
Satan Imprisoned
Donald James Trump
fly me to the moon

ACTION, ACTION, ACTION!!! feels equivalent to TORA1 TORA! TORA!
From WIKI

The tora of the title is the two-syllable Japanese codeword used to indicate that complete surprise had been achieved. Japanese being a language with many homophones, it is a coincidence that tora also means "tiger"

edit on 13-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: RookQueen

When China started getting rid of bodies during the first months of the outbreak there, didn't evidence show up in air quality maps? Can't that same measure be used here?

Not likely that dead bodies can trigger toxic air pollution. There is so much pollution in China from coal fired plants that don't have proper scrubbers, there would be no way for dead bodies piled to the 1st floor to compete with that. The smell might be bad but smell won't kill anyone.

The pollution is so thick sometimes in Chinese cities that you can't see the top of buildings like it is a thick fog. Instead it is fine particles from SO2 pollution causing Sulfuric acid compounds to make particles that will clog our lungs. Now, THAT is a reason to wear a mask in China. The mask would be the same idea as covering in a sand storm, and is the true purpose of cloth masks.

edit on 13-10-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Their stupidity knows no bounds......

t.me...

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I always tell my kids it is the truth that is mean. Not me for pointing it out to them. The world doesn't care if you aren't ready for the truth I add. The lies these actual climate deniers claiming 'the science" is so laughable to me know. The willing idiots like Bill Nye who have poisoned the well are having a hard time selling that BS. Science for the sake of the truth has been harpooned by the Commies infiltrating Western society pushing the Marxist agenda.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: gmx0010110

I would think that by now even the most diehard climate activist has to understand that these projection models they keep throwing out are pure bullsnip. I mean, "An Inconvenient Truth" was out not all that long ago and every one of Gore's projections was a total failure.

The liberals I've spoken to about this actually understand that mankind's impact on climate isn't what all it's made out to be. They also just feel that we should be doing what we can anyways.

It's pretty crazy for the party of "science" to feel that way. The truth is, they are anti-science and they know that too. I've had some of the same liberals tell me that my positions are too logic based and ignore people's "feelings." Well, I'm sorry, but that's the deal with logic and science. They don't give a damn about your feelings.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I always tell my kids it is the truth that is mean. Not me for pointing it out to them. The world doesn't care if you aren't ready for the truth I add. The lies these actual climate deniers claim who have been claiming THEY are the ones with 'the science" is so laughable to me now. The willing idiots like Bill Nye who have poisoned the well are having a hard time selling that BS. Science for the sake of the truth has been harpooned by the Commies infiltrating Western society pushing the Marxist agenda.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: gmx0010110

I would think that by now even the most diehard climate activist has to understand that these projection models they keep throwing out are pure bullsnip. I mean, "An Inconvenient Truth" was out not all that long ago and every one of Gore's projections was a total failure.

The liberals I've spoken to about this actually understand that mankind's impact on climate isn't what all it's made out to be. They also just feel that we should be doing what we can anyways.

It's pretty crazy for the party of "science" to feel that way. The truth is, they are anti-science and they know that too. I've had some of the same liberals tell me that my positions are too logic based and ignore people's "feelings." Well, I'm sorry, but that's the deal with logic and science. They don't give a damn about your feelings.

edit on 13-10-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Corn or maize is a vegetable, fruit, and grain. It takes 91 gallons of water to produce one pound of corn. Some other 🌽facts I did not know.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Some interesting Mr Pool comms with 3 posts this eve:

Picture #1 - stock image of London. I can't isolate which building.

Bigger
The phone box = RED1?

Picture #2 is from this article: Bank of England: Bitcoin Could Disrupt UK Monetary Policy

Bigger

However, the report does look at the hypothetical mass adoption of digital currency. In a scenario in which the UK economy becomes, in the Bank of England’s words, “bitcoinized”, the central bank’s chief monetary authorities would become increasingly unable to influence prices and economic activity as a whole.
The report contains a hypothetical scenario in which digital currency served as the basis currency for an economy. Suggesting that price deflation and poor economic performance would arise, the Bank of England concludes that a bitcoin economy would pale in comparison to one backed by a centralized, national currency.

Picture #3 is of the KINGS CROSS ST. PANCRAS entrance, as shown by alternate view i grabbed below it:

Bigger
Note the tube sign = RED2?

Better view of Kings Cross entrance:

Bigger

KING'S CROSS = CASTLING MOVE IN CHESS! - I think the above links to DELETED post #231

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 3LaVfhm8 No.150875388 📁
Nov 25 2017 14:22:21 (EST)
Deleted: Nov 25 2017 14:38:43 (EST)
T: B, F, J, 1,5,11-20, ^
_Conf_d-ww_CON_off[dark]_
_Conf_SIL-_EX
COMM_Castle_Active_7ZbV-WT9
RED1_RED2_

SAT_40k_se_c_[30m]
Godspeed.
P_pers: WRWY
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes today, Oct 14th!

The Mr Pool timestamps link to posts:
#1140 Re Memembers: Coincidence? Has the error been corrected? Why not?
#1141 Re #1140: Misspellings matter.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f946c4 No.20735 📁
Jan 7 2018 22:18:45 (EST)
DEFCON 1
4-10-20
FIRE & FURY
(9) states of CLAS-ready go-live.
(34) commands LIVE.
CODES command ACTION.
[non-nuclear].
[1] OWL [1]

Q

Bolded timestamp encodes today, Oct 14th.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f946c4 No.20857 📁
Jan 7 2018 22:27:43 (EST)
P_pers: [1] Confirmed.
_ACTION_DBF5Cz-BSY-1_y
FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
SKY FORTRESS ENGAGED>

Q

Bolded timestamp encodes today, Oct 14th.

edit on 14-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   

From Wiki.

Saint Pancras (Latin: Sanctus Pancratius) was a Roman citizen who converted to Christianity, and was beheaded for his faith at the age of fourteen, around the year 304. His name is Greek (Παγκράτιος) and means "the one that holds everything"..

14 and 304.

Your first pic looks like RED 2.8. Could be 2.7 ...

Interesting post as usual.

P

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Nice link EtMN... but it doesn't mention the most appropriate link:

CORN = YELLOW = FLAG color for Q

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

If you're adding all the lines on the phone box then I make it 18.

GREAT value add on the St. Pancras 14 and 304=34 though!
edit on 14-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

If you're adding all the lines on the phone box then I make it 18.

GREAT value add on the St. Pancras 14 and 304=34 though!

There are 2.something windows showing. The phone box looks like a big red decimal point. Those were my first thoughts.

P

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Building on your window thoughts... There are 35 full panes of glass showing in each of the first 2 arched windows = 70.

There are 25 full panes showing in 3rd arched window... and there are 18 panes of glass in the phone box.

70 + 25 + 18 = 113 = 11.3 MARKER?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Cheers

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   
They're coming out of the woodwork now..

Ozzy

Ozzy Osbourne is thanking Lucifer for protecting him from coronavirus.
The Grammy Award-winning heavy metal icon credited Satan for covering him during the pandemic, even as close family members contracted COVID-19.
“My wife had the virus; my daughter had the virus and I never got it,” he told Metal Hammer. “Being a devil worshiper does have its good points!”

Brace yourselves old schoolers....Ozzys not a man.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   

t.me...

The insanity here is how this whole thing has morphed.

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join