It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Inhibitors

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
There is an article, by Bill Sardi, explaining a weakness found in the virus:
No Need To Wait For Big Pharma’s Anti-Covid Protease-Inhibiting  Drug
www.lewrockwell.com...
I wish I could say this information is new, but it isn’t.  A few months ago, Del Bigtree got sick.  I emailed his site telling him to take safe serine inhibitors.  I also posted about serine inhibitors on the Principia Scientifica website, but it garnered no discussion. I arrived at the conclusion after a research study promtped a deep-dive on my part.     
The PRRA Insert at the S1/S2 Site Modulates Cellular Tropism of SARS-CoV-2 and ACE2 Usage by the Closely Related Bat RaTG13” 
journals.asm.org...
The deep-dive led me to many papers and to the conclusion that serine inhibitors were the way to go,  but that it was also important to find safe inhibitors.  On that  note, the Bill Sardi article lists a few options, but surprisingly not one of the best ones. Alpinia officinarum has been found to be a potent inhibitor of covid:
Natural Product Compounds in Alpinia officinarum and lGinger are Potent SARS-CoV-2 Papain like Protease Inhibitors”.
chemrxiv.org...
I found this particular one in 2 tincture forms, one with water and one with alcohol.  I believe that the alcohol based one will afford the longest shelf life/stability, but one  should always research the form it comes in to see how long it will be viable at home.
For more on serines and the immuno-response:
A critical review on serine protease: Key immune manipulator and pathology mediator”.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
edit on 15-9-2021 by Wisenox because: Fix link.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Thanks.

I grew some ginger from a root I bought at the grocery store. It grew for a season outdoors, but died after I brought it in.

Link 1

Link 2
edit on 15-9-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added Links

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
When I was sick for a month in February 2020 (with what I believe to have been Covid 19,but no testing was being done yet to prove it) I made ginger root tea. It's something I have used frequently in the past to fight off bad colds and flu. I will say it can be potent stuff but definitely works for me.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

This is what I have observed as well. All the drugs being considered for trials are TMPRSS2 and ACE2 inhibitors which block enzymes necessary for replication or the virus dies. The big question is the effective dose without killing people. Most of these drugs are relatively safe. All of them are safer than any narcotic on the market, but we still allow the use of those substances. What is holding these trials back?
edit on 15-9-2021 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Some other natural remedies which are anti-viral and\or immune function enhancing:

Black seed, honey
The trial results show that the use of HNS (honey with black seed) in COVID-19 patients promotes viral clearance and reduces the severity of the disease. The anti-diabetic, anti-hypertensive, cardio-protective and broncho-dilatory properties of HNS make it even more beneficial in diabetic, hypertensive, cardiac and asthmatic patients who have a higher COVID-19 associated mortality.

Turmeric, curcumin
A large body of evidence has documented curcumin's direct antiviral activity against several enveloped viruses including SARS-CoV .

Garlic
This review highlights that garlic possesses significant antiviral activity and can be used prophylactically in the prevention of viral infections.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Strawberries contain serine proteases that actually promote the serine protease activity in the body and thus the serine proteases break down the enzymes that lower papain class enzymes., which trypsin in our guts and also this viruses papain class proteases are increased. So, strawberries bring up proteinases in the body to digest meats. So initially I was skeptical if the strawberry would increase risk of covid, but strawberries are very high in fisetin and also contain two more antiviral chemicals that fight covid. I give strawberries a slightly good response to covid suppression, not like with the flu where the serine proteases actually help to fight the flu.

This research in the OP only deals with one way to fight covid...there are multiple ways to fight this virus, that is why I call it a wimpy virus.

Sage and parsley in your soups or dishes you make is good to stop this virus from going covid, also grapefruit and kiwi, kiwi has a strong enzyme that destroys papain class enzymes.

Here is a pretty decent article on protease stuff. www.mdpi.com...

Notice in the chart caffeic acid does help stop overreaction...coffee does help with viruses.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

the longest shelf life/stability, but one should always research the form it comes in to see how long it will be viable at home.

Whiskey or vodka?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I remember when I was growing up in my Island, the natural remedies were more prominent that over the counter and medications, I remember my mother will take local herbs and make all kind of teas for anything that was ailing us.

We grew up healthy and still alive after all this years.

Ginger tea with mild was my mother's remedy for stomach problems.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Smoking and Silver... Smoking was originally medicinal for the ancients and natives. And silver has been drunk from for centuries,. And said to have healing and spiritual properties,. The Egyptians showed silver as their bones,. Silver consumed can give a bluish appearance,. Maybe that's why the royals are known as blue bloods and never get ill..

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Obsidian also said to have magical and healing properties,. Someone gifted me a nice stone that I dug up in garden,.

And two black cats might also offer protection,. Bastet is the one for deases but also she's very fond of cat's..

edit on 15-9-2021 by wlee48868 because: Note

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Interesting. Thank you.

a reply to: wlee48868

new topics

top topics

join