It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The goal of the COVID - unveiled!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVG1980

Hmmm I got to the bit where it says the don't want mass slaughter and thought yeah! That's what optimist me would think, when I give the pessimist me a shot it I found things I was missing, it's troubling....

For example, a new age is on the horizon, age of (air) aquaries. Perhaps the end of ages requires great sacrifice, you have to admit, people don't like change, sudden change kills people.

There again, what is the purpose of all this? To rule over people. Why would anyone who desires to rule over people want less people they can rule over? That doesn't make sense.

What does make sense is misdirection. Let the conspiracy thrive that they want to kill off a large part of the population. That will induce quite a but of fear and keep people looking at how this kill-off is going to happen. Meanwhile, the actual goals are being realized without as much scrutiny.

I am of the firm belief that the same thing happened surrounding Area 51. Some of my research has uncovered actual phenomena that ties in with what was seen there when it was operating, and it has nothing to do with alien beings. What it does have to do with is weaponry that could, assuming my theories are correct (and thus far I have not had the means to test them), make the atomic bomb look like a matchstick. So how to cover this up? Well, there was this crash of an experimental vehicle that could not be covered up, and after the crash rumors of dead aliens began to circulate. The best way to keep those rumors circulating is to deny them, so that is exactly what the US military did. They then leaked tiny bits of information... a photo here, a report there, all the time denying they even existed. Now people believe that aliens crashed in New Mexico and the US government covered it up. No one is even considering the fact that Area 51 could be developing a new propulsion/weaponry technology.

A cover-up hidden by a cover-up.

Many years ago, some people had a unique way of ensuring that human remains were never found. They would dig a deep hole, dump the body in the bottom, shoot a horse and dump it in as well, then bury the whole mess. If anyone did discover the grave, they wouldn't look past the dead horse. Same principle.

Again, when something doesn't make sense, you're probably looking at the wrong goal.

Lucifer was known as the Lord of air

Actually, Lucifer was originally the Archangel of Light, the greatest and most beautiful of the three Archangels, second only to God Himself. He fell from grace by opposing God and was cast to Earth, where he has been trying ever since to corrupt and destroy mankind.

Not sure where you got air...

TheRedneck

edit on 9/10/2021 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
This will be a long read. Sorry,

No you should only apologise for your thread title.

It should really read "The goal of the COVID - my opinion!".

And hey, there is no such thing as a wrong opinion, but it's just that an opinion.

I've thought from day one that this virus was made in a Chinese lab. But what you have come up with, is what anyone with a basic knowledge of information outside of the mainstream media would think up. If there is any grand conspiracy, I think it would be a lot more complex than that.

But then, it could also be in your face, like 9/11. So obvious, but yet everyone is fooled. So I don't know. I just think it's more likely that it was accidently released by the Chinese and China has done everything it possibly can to escape international justice. Because they owe the world trillions for what they have released.

Would any country want to admit that? And US politicians being compromised by a foreign power? Ha. Add dozens of more countries to the list. Israel for one has been pimping the US military out for decades.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

Well, gee... why didn't you post it then? You'd have saved me a lot of typing...

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Yeah it was a throw away comment, Lucifer is the light bringer, the deceiver, the primordial light lives within you, apparently...

However, Lucifer and Satan have been used interchangeably, I think this is wrong, that's why the comment was throw away. Satan is father time, Saturn, Kronos, Odin etc... the Lord of air and in the bible ephestles 2:2 (spell check) it assumes the Prince of the power of air as being Satan.
And we are entering aquarius, there much more, but I've done the work.
Cheers

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I came to the same conclusion in February 2020. But, you've written a good synopsis of what many of us have thought but have not written down.

I was one of the first to proclaim this virus came from the Wuhan institute and not a wet market. And it was easy to see that China was, in part, retaliating for Trump's tariffs. And who doesn't think that any politician involved with China is doing this because they care about helping people? We all know by now, people go into politics to get rich and become powerful, even if they have to form alliances with communists.

And I agree fully that China doesn't care about its population, other than they pledge their lives to the CCP. And what's a few million people dead around the world from a virus in order to put China in a position to retake Taiwan, control the South China Sea and become the #1 global superpower.

But I also don't believe Biden makes it 4 years and we'll be stuck with another imbecile who will care more about dividing us along race lines than addressing the threats all around us. In short, the US is being primed for another attack, this time to take us out completely.
edit on 10-9-2021 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

If one looks back to the original Hebrew and Greek writings, the word translated as "Satan" actually means "enemy." The translators of the KJV kept the original word because it appeared to be a proper name.

Same thing with "Adam." It literally means "man."

You will likely find you have a hard time trying to tie the Abrahamic religions back to earlier mythologies. I've looked into that and there are just too many of their gods to make the connections. Norse and Greek/Roman mythologies do have a lot of commonalities, and that is something I have wondered over many times.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Yes enemy or adversary, Tbh when it is put like that it makes more sense, if God was action and Satan was the adversity to that action that could describe evolution.

edit on 10-9-2021 by DAVG1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BomSquad,

Good summary, The Virus is real but it goes the way of all viruses and loses its oomph! but that does not matter because when the immune system is stuffed anything can finish you off, even the weakened virus. The winter will kill many, the world economy will collapse even further. But primarily a weak immune system and food shortages will do their thing.Trudeau Adern Scomo Merkel etc are all Globalists singing from the same song sheet as they are the proteges of the world bank. They have their positions of power because they can be trusted to do their job. The virus will kill the weak cull the herd just as it has been doing. Some will riot and get shot this is coming as the Governments get more repressive. They are behind in their timeline to get everyone Vaxed for winter, especially in the Northern hemisphere.They are getting resistance in the Southern hemisphere,it will be a problem as a lot of people can live off grid.Especially in tribal areas where they never wanted governments anyway. We never thought it would get this bad but it will get a lot worse as governments are causing it, but its a soft kill. Basically you have to killl youself.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I've been struggling to figure out the purpose of the whole covid situation, but a lot of what you've said resonates as likely.

My biggest takeaway is that there's a real chance that this pathogen is man made.

What then troubles me most is why so many political leaders in the US have then directly contributed to the proliferation of the "Chinese weapon" against American citizens by refusing sanitary and hygienic measures. That leadership has guaranteed that everyone must eventually cross paths with covid.

Why are so many helping the pathogen? If it didn't spread there'd be no mandates for a shot. If that enemy had died Pharma wouldn't be raking in the dough. But hey, profits over people.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

It seems a number of some people still dont believe the risks of those mRNA vaxs yet.

Winter hasn't still started yet i am getting worried. I doubt mRNA will be the future if more injures and side effects occur later on will be reported.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

It seems a number of some people still dont believe the risks of those mRNA vaxs yet.

Winter hasn't still started yet i am getting worried. I doubt mRNA will be the future if more injures and side effects occur later on will be reported.

Yes... Winter is coming. Better go hide from them White Walkers...

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate
Funny how they are zombies

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVG1980
Funny how they are zombies

Indeed. Feel free to join them. With or without the "jab"

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Winter is coming. Better go hide from them vaccinated

fixed

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz

Winter is coming. Better go hide from them vaccinated

fixed

Exactly. And well done on the graphic edit there. That may just go... wait for it... VIRAL

hehehe

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

There again, what is the purpose of all this? To rule over people. Why would anyone who desires to rule over people want less people they can rule over? That doesn't make sense.

I think you need to rethink that assumption. There are plenty of reasons the controllers would want a more manageable population.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I don't run with crowds

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: balanc3
My biggest takeaway is that there's a real chance that this pathogen is man made.

Many have already proven this as fact.

originally posted by: balanc3Why are so many helping the pathogen? If it didn't spread there'd be no mandates for a shot. If that enemy had died Pharma wouldn't be raking in the dough. But hey, profits over people.

I'm sure you quite understand how a virus works/survives.
edit on 10-9-2021 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Scissors are far less bulky

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVG1980
I don't run with crowds

Well done! You should also not run with scissors. Especially with those blinkers attached... ouch

On-topic... @TheRedneck Any chance of getting your thoughts in this thread in a PDF format?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join