It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The goal of the COVID - unveiled!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

China is already an economic super power, and it's achieved this by ensuring extended periods of stability.

Not sure how you think it is possible for China to maintain stability abroad when they are not the sole economic superpower. Are you saying China already controls what happens in the USA?

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: anonentity

Chaos and misery benefit no one, but the drive to escape chaos and misery is a powerful market.

The chaos and misery are there to herd us in the right direction, like a cattle prod is used to inflict pain to keep the cattle moving in the right direction.

TheRedneck

This would make a GREAT signature tag line to make people THINK about what is going on in the world today.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
a reply to: TheRedneck

Well, in the beginning the story about how covid started was fishy. The covid outbreak will definitely be recorded in world history as a world changer. I am not a 100% believer China released a bioweapon, however on the geo political front and also economic front China, gained a better position after covid the trump,tariffs are not being enforced I would bet a wooden nickel on it. That’s where I begin scratch my chin about covid being released by the CCP.

Now present day we have allot of pieces on the chessboard in totally different places on the board vs 2019. The question now is where are we headed, if this is all a plan conducted by the CCP. It very interesting no country or nation out there is not showing any form of diplomatic scrutiny towards the CCP, instead they are scrutinizing their citizens..

Interesting times, thanks for the great opinion redneck. Your contributions to the board is always a pleasure to read, not always good news thou.

tennisdawg relayed this message to us back on 02-13-2020:

"There is no stopping what is coming. It is done. Please prepare as best you can. This is not a world-ending virus, but it is a world changing virus. Time will now be measured only as before and after this event."

Amazingly prophetic, no?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: BomSquad,

Good summary, The Virus is real but it goes the way of all viruses and loses its oomph! but that does not matter because when the immune system is stuffed anything can finish you off, even the weakened virus. The winter will kill many, the world economy will collapse even further. But primarily a weak immune system and food shortages will do their thing.Trudeau Adern Scomo Merkel etc are all Globalists singing from the same song sheet as they are the proteges of the world bank. They have their positions of power because they can be trusted to do their job. The virus will kill the weak cull the herd just as it has been doing. Some will riot and get shot this is coming as the Governments get more repressive. They are behind in their timeline to get everyone Vaxed for winter, especially in the Northern hemisphere.They are getting resistance in the Southern hemisphere,it will be a problem as a lot of people can live off grid.Especially in tribal areas where they never wanted governments anyway. We never thought it would get this bad but it will get a lot worse as governments are causing it, but its a soft kill. Basically you have to killl youself.

I haven't seen the "Alas, Babylon" signal yet. At least in the USA, that will be when private ownership of firearms is completely outlawed. IMHO, that will trigger mankind's last stand to defend freedom. Other countries have already crumpled and been defeated on that front, but it does seem like the USA is a primary target standing in the way of the globalist designs. Using a medical reason to push for this disarmament is quite a novel approach, but with the force of government behind it, it is a plausible move on the chess board. After what has taken place with the January 6 event, it is quite easy to see what the reaction of government will be if there is armed resistance to the vaccination mandates.

IMHO.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

originally posted by: myselfaswellwe will be slaves.

not this citizen. i'll be much more trouble than i'm worth.

2nd. I have already red pilled hundreds. It is too late. The truth is like a virus. You can't stop it once enough people have it.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

I was thinking of a prophetic ATS thread, and this one is crazy considering their tag and the content mentioning distractions like deadly viruses and aliens in early 2019

link

Crazy Coincidences

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Exactly, many of us have seen this evolving from the start when Trump started to win his second term for another four years.

There was nothing that could hold him back , until covid struck! Many on topic immediately knew this was bad news.

Frantically seeing a sitting president fight off a virus with any means necessary he knew would politically discharge him from the presidency, he was a threat and we all can speculate who the master's behind that threat were and still are..

Knowing now that he walked a trap by people close to him who advised him to speedup this vaccine, actually working for the opposition.

A classic war strategy command and conquer but used within the economic world of big tech attack.

Sadly this vision we know bares the truth has been vaccinated by the MSN with a much more sophisticated antidote as all covid vaccines combined..

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Hi Redneck. As a Brit and former CBRN instructor with 40 odd years in defence, I greatly enjoyed reading your article. I suspect that you are correct when you say the SARS virus has been 'weaponised' at the Wuhan labs in China, in much the same way the former USSR weaponised Ebola with Smallpox and also developed a super-persistent nerve agent call Novichok, which 'we'; in the 'West' was blindingly ignorant of.

Did China launch a biological attack on the rest of the world, straight out of the Tom Clancy novel? I think we will never know for sure because all evidence will have been destroyed by now and those who perpetrated this act of war, will possibly be 'long gone'.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
DB I agree with you that there are people that should be standing up for the people.
To steal a phrase- to do nothing is doing something. To say nothing is saying everything you need to know.
I think the people will have to speak and speak loudly and act and act boldly in order for any change to come about.
The big question is will "we the people" say and do anything?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrNewWorldOrder
Good boy, Red neck. ATS, as a whole, would do very well to remember this. You are a legend in your own time.

I have a bet that you are too, but only in your mind.

Prove me wrong and I will gladly apologize.

What did the redneck get wrong exactly so we can discuss those things?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Ummmm... I thought he was complimenting me?

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Debunkology

Well, gee... why didn't you post it then?

Because I don't believe it to be true.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Why aren't there people evoking ...[.] Back it doesn't really matter who he was or where he came from, he stirred up the best in you ,the spirit the power to achieve something not done before?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Nice to see people are thinking and formulating theories instead of just downloading unprocessed data to their brain and then regurgitating it without even checking whether it could be true or not.

I have also been thinking about this stuff, and since I know the endgoal, I am always trying to connect the dots to see how they're going to get there - or more accurately, force us all to 'get there'.

As the end goal is '100% control' (nothing less will satisfy a powerhungry megalo-maniac, we can probably all agree on that), and that means '100% of people microchipped' (the microchip was rumoured to have powerful mind-control abilities even in lectures I attended in early 1990s, and while it ALL seemed so far-fetched, it would've been insane to accept any of it too seriously, it seems a bit more feasible now, doesn't it?).

So the end goal, in one way of putting it, is to get everyone under the mind-control of the microchip.

A wise, thinking, well-informed, rational, strong, happy and unified population is very difficult to get to accept that someone will shove a piece of hardware under their skin.

This of course means they had to dismantle many structures that gave people those qualities. Spirituality? Gone. God? Murdered. Family? Disintegrated. Societal structure? Chaotized. Identity? Dismantled.

And so on. This is what the whole 'immigrant flood' serves very well. It fills a country with basically 'intruding force' that then starts breeding like rabbits, so the original populace will be quickly replaced by people that have no roots in that place, no loyalty to that country, and so on.

Feminism breaks the family unit, and destroys any acceptance of 'gender roles' as they might serve the family unit or the common good (and I am against forcing anyone to think, feel, like or dislike something based on their physical body's qualities, like genitalia - but there you go, men aren't allowed to like bright colors, colorful clothes, dresses, or anything that would let them sometimes be HUMANS instead of 'males' all the time).

I won't go on longer about what they have done and how they have done it, but they have slowly changed the world in many ways, so now the world is ripe for this next step in their plan, the new 'CRISIS-REACTION-SOLUTION' after the previous ones introduced so many martial laws, wars, and other humanity-destroying devices and methods. And somehow people go on and still keep breeding in this kind of world.

This whole wuhan flu crap has, OF COURSE, multiple layers of usefulness for the evil people in 'power'. (The people are really in power, but they don't know it, so they aren't - this is why 'power to the people' is so repulsive, because people already HAVE the power! Or 'fight the power' - why fight something YOU have?)

There are a plethora of reasons (no, I don't know what 'plethora' is, sorry) for this 'viral stuff' that REALLY isn't killing many people at all - for THIS kind of measures, you'd expect to actually know a bunch of people that died from it, you'd expect TV to show us people dropping dead on streets, you'd expect to SEE people dying around you, you'd expect world population to diminish RAPIDLY, and in two or so years, it should at least go from 7 billion to 6 billion, if it really is a DEADLY PANDEMIC.

Somehow, almost nothing happens with deaths, except old, sick people dying (what a surprise).

So much happens in other areas, but ACTUAL KILLING by this thing doesn't really seem alarming AT ALL. I am disappointed, frankly, as I thought maybe now I can easily get away from this wretched planet, just let the thing kill me, too. But since it's barely killing anyone, there's fat chance of that. I am healthier than ever, and I am in contact with people all the time without masks or excessive handwashing, etc. I am near strangers every day - physically so near, our bodies often touch by accident (buses and whatnot). I am still in a healthy mode, dagnabit. What does it take, when I can't even die in a DEADLY PANDEMIC?!

In any case, the point I want to make in this post is this:

One of the big reasons for this whole thing is to test how easily people can be coerced into putting something strange and alien (not literally) in their bodies, and how many will resist it, and so on. It's like taking a measure for the soon-to-come microchipping of everyone. From this experiment, they will learn a lot, they will gain so much valuable data, the microchipping will be very easy to implement. When they realize most people will gladly take some needle in their body without questioning WHAT actually is in it, they can just go ahead with the microchips, too.

I think this might be one of the reasons for this whole mess - the microchips are ready, and they're itching to push them into people's bodies and FINALLY gain 100% control of a planet's population (or is it populace?), after all those decades and centuries of waiting for that moment.

I wonder if that's even going to be enough for the greedy.. if 500 trillion and owning most of the planet is not enough for a certain Rotten family, will anything? I mean, after they have 100% enslaved people with total control (everyone becoming a 'literal slave' is not enough for the powerhungry megalo-maniacs, they want more than that, they want 100% CONTROL! People are pretty much wage slaves already, but their minds are still 'free' (sort of))..

..will they start trying to do this to other planets as well?

Now that they have the tech, will they stop at anything? After all, they also have the reverse-engineered 'UFO tech' ever since the 1940s, so they MUST have capable, perfected spacecraft capable of traveling great distances between planets and galaxies by now. There's always the mystery of Nazi Bell as well, but it's beyond the scope of this post.

In any case, in my opinion this is a testing field for microchipping - if people accept 'jabbing' easily, they'll be easy to convince to take the chip as well.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

There was one thing in your post that kind of sounded like disharmony.

You said they don't want most of the people gone, but think about it; what would be more fun for elitist megalomaniacs than freely run around in a world with MUCH FEWER PEOPLE so they have more room to roam, while the remaining people are 100% under their control?

They can do ANYTHING at that point, and people will say 'yes, please, more, please'. Anything. (The implications of this should be scary)

Have you not seen or heard of the 'Georgia Guidestones', that mention '500 million people' - and also use a word like 'maintain'.

This means they can freely control the amount of people on the planet - if it goes under 500 million, they can easily produce more people, if it goes over, they can easily eliminate the excess. I mean, how else would you 'maintain' a certain number? Certainly not through any natural, free process.

That word, 'maintain' is actually very scary with its implications.

For these reasons, I don't quite believe your opinion about them not wanting to kill most people - they don't NEED people for anything much, everything can be automated nowadays, so the only thing they need is to satisfy their hunger and lust to control people, and 500 million will be enough for that, 7 billion is too many.

Plus, to simplify the topic; do they love ANYTHING, even wealth and resources as much as they love MURDER, DEATH and SEX? 'Maintaining' would give them 'an excuse' to do ALL of that in super big scale 'forever' and revel in it.
edit on 14-9-2021 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

So my next question, before I formulate any conclusions about your theory, is what does your research say about Chinese influence in the development of digital identification technology (which is basically right around the corner from a social credit system)? And does this relate to the "convergence" aka transhumanism agenda?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

A couple points...

The RFID chip does not and cannot induce any kind of mind control. It is nothing more than an identification chip that cannot (easily) be hacked. There's no real need for mind control if everyone is identified and all their personal records are catalogued. Proper behavior can be enforced by society, and removal can be as easy as just stopping to pick someone up.

And in any case, this vaccine is not RFID. RFID requires a couple things physically, like structure (liquid does not have structure) and a solid location to access (liquid tends to move about in the body). Plus, it's just not small enough to fit through the needles... forget what you think you know about nano-technology... it does exist, but it is not what most people think it is.

That said, you're correct that it's all about control... absolute control of every person on the planet. That can't be achieved without RFID technology (or something very similar), because only a network of automated computers can possibly track and monitor every single person. That's true if the population is 10 billion or 500 million.

I know about the Georgia Guildstones, but it just doesn't make sense to me. If the purpose is to control people, what sense does it make to have less people? It would be far easier to simply take over a country with the desired population. North Korea is a good example of how a ruler can maintain absolute power over a people within a set of borders.

So why all the hard work to control less people? Why not simply control as many as one wants and skip the hard work part? After all, one of the advantages of deity is a life of leisure, not a life of hard work. And the more people there are, the more people there are to cater to every whim.

I really think this is a bit more than a test. Global Warming was a test (as well as an attempt to increase power). It failed, however, due to the USA not going along completely with the scheme. Even though our government and media tried every trick in the book to bring about carbon credits (which would have been a complete government takeover of the entire energy industry), enough people resisted to keep it from happening. So now the narrative has shifted, from the "fact" that the earth will "freeze in a fiery flood" to "you and everyone you love will die horribly if you do not submit." The carbon dioxide boogeyman has been replaced with the disease boogeyman... most people don't really know much about carbon dioxide and chemistry, but almost everyone is familiar with sickness.

One thing the Global Warming test did accomplish was to show just how easily people will parrot anything that is repeated long enough. It was easy, really, to get the public terrified of this virus. Just arrange a few "mistakes" (like Andrew Cuomo ensuring that a nursing home would be devastated) and have the media cover it in the worst light possible, every day for days on end.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

No research required on that one... it's my forte. China is definitely on the cusp with digital identification, aka RFID chips. They have been for quite some time. Technology that compact is mostly embedded on a single silicon chip, and silicon chips are what China produces very well. It's actually pretty difficult to mass-produce chips anywhere except China in large volumes, due primarily to the fact that no other country has the advanced infrastructure to obtain and refine rare earth minerals. Even if another country were to try and develop that infrastructure, the refining processes are quite polluting. Why do you think China has such a pollution issue?

Transhumanism is a philosophy that, in my professional opinion, is far from being realized on a technological level. The concept of controlling humans through mechanical enhancements is itself little more than a dream at this point. There are some studies on it, but all thus far that I have seen are aimed more toward eliciting generalized emotional responses than actually controlling thoughts. Generalized emotional responses can be achieved in much easier ways. For example,it is a fact that certain frequencies and levels of low- and high-frequency sound can cause irritability in humans. Music, which is actually just a series of harmomically-related frequencies, has the opposite effect.

Between that, and the present inability to produce sufficient power in small volumes for portable use, places the concept of transhumanism out of our technological reach at this point in time. Lithium-ion technology has made some big strides, but we're still not there yet.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Long ago Bill Gates mentioned wanting every human vaccinated.
I think the OP is correct but left out the fact that the vax is killing people and it is a further part of the plan beyond the money and control.
Why push for babies to be vaccinated? Gates said everyone needed to be vaccinated and that was before there was any "pandemic".
They had plenty of time to create the stuff they call a vaccine and I do not believe it was rushed. It will do just what it is supposed to do.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Makes sense. Persuade society to connect to the global network instead of plugging directly into the anatomy via prosthetic technology. That explains the metaverse movement and creating a virtual environment much like MMO platform services.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join