It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The goal of the COVID - unveiled!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet
a reply to: TheRedneck

Our entire country is owned by China. We are under a constant barrage of Chinese views and propaganda controlling what we see right down to our movies and video games. Our politicians are bought and paid for, so is our news. Our elections are a scam. They are trying to bring about a globalist world, but under the Chinese image because China is orchestrating most of this with crooked leftist commies riding their coattails.

I've got a less than popular opinion about China for Americans. Having lived there 7 years, China is easily the least communist place in the world. People have freedom of speech on social issues that don't concern the government and are generally UN-concerned with politics. They have an intact nuclear family and their government is encouraging men and women have 3 children. The women and men are extremely conservative and do not allow social justice talking points to govern their relations. You cannot bring up social justice in a classroom and there is no such thing as a critical race theory. China recently cancelled it's English programs in response to foreign teachers bringing these 'ideas' into their classrooms. Now all education is run through the public system and all foreign teachers are monitored for their political views inside of the classroom. I was witness to no less than 3 teachers (UK, NZ and USA) at ONE school in Guangzhou give children presentations on gay sex, racism and free love.

The Corona followed shortly after the HK riots.

Here is what happened, you can speculate as you like.

Hong Kong goes into uprising after a wealthy family's son murders a young woman and stuffs her body into a suitcase and attempts to leave Taiwan for HK to skip going to jail. HK's uprising happens 'suddenly' and he and the family weasel him out of life in prison. He only makes a public apology and all is forgotten under the ensuing chaos of HK. Later he is sentenced to a 29 month jail term on separate offenses but ultimately escapes the death penalty China would have reserved for him.

www.mymcmurray.com...

news.yahoo.com...

21stcenturywire.com...

HK is on fire and pro LGBT and feminist groups like Extinction Rebellion, Antifa and various other social justice constructs are fighting police to demand 'freedom'. China suspects that these groups are emboldened by the USA. The groups are championed on CNN and various television networks despite killing several citizens and even lighting one on fire and giving him severe 3rd degree burns. The students of a prominent university call on the US for 'freedom' from China's 'tyranny' and the senate votes to intervene.

www.cnbc.com...

A battle group is sent to HK's shores to enforce US policy and 2 weeks later Corona virus escapes from Wuhan.

My thinking? Corona was released to prevent nuclear war between China and the US which may have been inevitable as the US was encroaching on Chinese held territory. You can try and blame communism in America on the Chinese but they weren't the ones parking ships off the shores of Portland when Antifa burnt down the city 'in protest'. If anything I believe that America's actions in the South China Sea triggered the release of the virus.

Lets look at things objectively. China produces the majority of goods in the world. China is set to overtake America as the richest nation in the world. China has 1.7 billion people of which 300 million are battle ready. China is about to take itself off the petrodollar. Rich Chinese are/were buying up land across all western nations. China does not allow social justice organizations, cults or rebellions to flourish within their sphere. Children are not allowed to have boyfriends or girlfriends until they exit highschool, kids are focused on studying STEM until graduation or they are let go into the workforce, teenage mothers/ single mothers are not encouraged in their system. The Nuclear family is given focus and positive masculine role models are touted on all of their networks. The social credit system oversees enforcement of good behavior for all citizens despite their financial status. You must understand some people in China have bank accounts bigger than the Trumps and can buy their way out of most situations. The social credit system is preventing this from ever happening again and is the PRIMARY use, unlike the colonies who have adopted the green pass to control and ensure social justice is enforced. The social credit system is a double edged sword, it is both a survielllance system and an anti-social justice system. It prevents situations like this from ever happening again.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.bing.com...
Not anymore, social credit system is watching... whether

www.reddit.com...

As I see it, the situation is very different. If anything China learned Capitalism from America and adjusted their country accordingly while America is descending into Communism. If you are going to try to point me to SerpentZA, know that this person made a ton of money in China while teaching English and only expanded criticisms of China when they started making money for his channel. I also lived in China successfully, married there and enjoyed my time as a white, right-wing conservative, male immensely.I was only ever berated by fellow westerners for my 'traditional views'. Many of them were engaging in sex parties, using illicit drugs and doing their best to tout western 'modern values' to the Chinese kids during class. Few were working in China legally and China allowed it. If you are wondering why China has contempt for America and its value system, this is it.

www.reuters.com...

thepienews.com...

Every country has pros and cons and you have to weigh the good against the bad. If you think life in the West is just hunky dory and that China is the cause of the feminism and fall of the nuclear family you really need to hit the books. If you think that China is some offshoot of a North Korean communist state that oppresses all its citizens and enforces social justice values you really need to take a step back because almost all of that is propaganda. If anything the western countries are the new communist territories, they are the ones pushing the MRNA vaccines while Chinese have access to traditional ones. The Chinese are the ones encouraging their citizens to study hard, attend school and start new families.

You can either have this:

www.youtube.com...

or critical race theory.

If you were a redneck, red blooded American in China, you're probably married and have a kid. If you were a social justice advocate, you likely found yourself on an early flight home

edit on 28-11-2021 by MartianEscapeArtist because: grammar and spelling

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Yes, you read that right. Pfizer is selling off assets from the Wuzi plant to WuZi Biologics, which is based in China. It is common knowledge that the Chinese government, aka the CCP, tightly controls all business in mainland China. And Wuxi Biologics already makes components of the Astra-Zeneca vaccine, and will not comment on whether these assets will be used similarly.

Do you not think that controlling bio-tech companies would be a net gain for a country? SinoVac is available in China. SinoVac is banned in Canada and PFIZER and JnJ, both MRNA tech, are promoted. Would you have taken a traditional vaccine over a heart stopper if given the option? Most people would have preferred that option. The CCP isn't your problem here, its our own home grown social justice advocates spinning this for their own gain.

Mexico is currently using the SinoVac and everyone I have spoken to who has taken it has had no adverse reactions. SinoVac is not even recognized as a vaccine in my home territory. The CCP does not control all business in mainland China, you really have no idea how much business goes on over there, it dwarfs the USA, CAN and the UK. These are blanket statements and bro, I hold no contempt or ill will toward you but I'm going to go out on a limb here and speculate that you've never actually lived or spent time in China because alot of your talking points are western propaganda designed to make you want to go to war.

As for Asian influences in America, we should be so lucky

www.youtube.com...

Video gaming in China is HUGE, they have pro teams, tournaments and many men and women meet up that way.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Math... Asians and Math isn't just a stereotype. My wife helped me through a difficult uni Math course that I couldn't finish. She completed the entire course in one evening and told me this was stuff she learned in primary school. I spent 6 months on that Math course and I'm 40. By comparison to my brother in law, my wife sucks at Math.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Men and women are in shape and generally don't need to 'diet'.

www.youtube.com...

The men and women tend to get along and have fun together. They are conservative and you won't hear any songs about WAP. They don't take each other too seriously in relationships beyond the standard roles.

www.youtube.com...

The girls look great, I can attest to this, I took one home. I was her first BF at 22. This particular chick is a mother if you can believe that.

www.youtube.com...

They assimilate well into society.

www.youtube.com...

They look at marriage a little differently, there are no 'starter' marriages there and the MGTOW clan usually finds their way to Asia eventually.

www.youtube.com...

For the last one, tell me you wouldn't want a daughter who picks a guy with a good career, house and car.

Kids in China aspire to get good scores on their Gowko [SAT] and get a good job so they can take care of their family. Even the lay flat gen and 996 are aware of this. It's an Asian thing to spend the majority of your life buried in books and test scores. Contrast this to American culture and I'm pretty sure you can see the advantages that China and well Asian influence offer to the West.

I think you've got the wrong idea about China and Chinese culture my man.
edit on 28-11-2021 by MartianEscapeArtist because: extra stuff

edit on 28-11-2021 by MartianEscapeArtist because: added content

edit on 28-11-2021 by MartianEscapeArtist because: Math

edit on 28-11-2021 by MartianEscapeArtist because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2021 by MartianEscapeArtist because: truth... is this really necessary?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Also before anyone hits me with muh Uyghurs. I lived in Urumqi for a year. The Uyghurs are not innocent in their 'plight'. Numerous terrorists have come out of the disputed Uyghur/Chinese territories including the entirety of Urumqi going into revolution. I taught ESL there the week after they re-opened the city, it was a blood bath. The full story? A Uyghur male raped a Chinese female in a toy factory, it escalated from there. That said, the Uyghurs don't exactly see themselves as non-Chinese, the people I spoke to were attending Chinese primary schools, universities and becoming Chinese doctors. To be quite honest I think the Chinese are trying to assimilate them into Chinese society to become part of the workforce, many Uyghurs are un-educated and have to subsist as cooks in Uyghur owned establishments.

The situation up there is a Chinese one and not something the West can just 'shoot' away with their 'guns and freedom'. There are Uyghur restaurants everywhere in China [my favorite] and Uyghur males/females share Chinese DNA and value systems. Also Uyghurs are in some ways almost indistinguishable from white people. I'm pretty certain if America moved to invade China, the Uyghurs would march lockstep with the Han in defense of their homeland. Tread lightly, this is not a simple issue and I would not put it past Taiwan, Japan, Korea or Vietnam to turn on American influence if the situation went Nuclear. They are old enemies but share a common heritage. Beware the yellow menace.

edit on 28-11-2021 by MartianEscapeArtist because: 3 Kingdoms

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MartianEscapeArtist

I was simply speculating that the vaccines seem to pumping up the Chinese economy.

One need not be "wanting war" with a country to present facts as they see them. You are correct in that I have never been to China. Neither do I wish to go to China. Neither do I wish any ill towards China or the Chinese people. I'm happy where I am. That itself is propaganda.

The advantage of ATS is that people like yourself, who have direct experience, can share that experience. I do have the experience of knowing several former residents of China very well, and who have told me much about the culture. But no, I have never experienced it.

The one big thing I have taken away from all of my conversations about China is that China wants no part of Westernization. Even your first post made me think that... you, yourself, acknowledge the positive aspects of Chinese culture, so it makes perfect sense that China would want to avoid the pitfalls they see in us.

Contrary to your statement, i do not want war with China. I want peace with China. I am on record here many times saying that we are the reason relations are strained, because the USA has this (deserved) reputation of Westernizing every culture they come in contact with, usually to assist in exploiting them. We did it to Iran; we did it to Iraq; we did it to Japan. That makes us a threat to China, and as you say, warships off the coast are a definite reason for China to be suspicious of us.

As far as businesses being controlled, the CCP regulates business quite heavily. I know that for a fact, as most electronic components are made in China, and these components are regularly used to assist China's goals. If that were not the case, then explain to me why I cannot buy solar cells made in China, even using surplus dealers, for less than I can get the exact same component already integrated into a solar lighting system. Are the other components worth a negative value? No, China insists on making entire devices there when it comes to solar technology... export of bare cells is tightly restricted while export of systems using such cells is not. That way, no one except China can make the systems for a competitive price.

That does not mean there is not corruption in the CCP. With enough hand-greasing, some restrictions can be ignored. The CCP is more concerned with large exporters than little Mom-and-Pop businesses, so local trade is pretty much ignored at high levels. I though obvious generalizations would be interpreted as being broad-brush and not necessarily applicable to every instance; perhaps I was mistaken.

My hypothesis stands: I believe that the vaccines are being used as a way to funnel money into the Chinese economy. Nothing you have stated seems to refute that. The use of SinoVac in China while Pfizer is manufactured there (at least in part) and being primed for mandatory vaccinations elsewhere also confirm that. Does it not make sense for a country to protect it's own infrastructure while taking advantage of the infrastructure of others?

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I was simply speculating that the vaccines seem to pumping up the Chinese economy.

One need not be "wanting war" with a country to present facts as they see them. You are correct in that I have never been to China. Neither do I wish to go to China. Neither do I wish any ill towards China or the Chinese people. I'm happy where I am. That itself is propaganda.

The advantage of ATS is that people like yourself, who have direct experience, can share that experience. I do have the experience of knowing several former residents of China very well, and who have told me much about the culture. But no, I have never experienced it.

The one big thing I have taken away from all of my conversations about China is that China wants no part of Westernization. Even your first post made me think that... you, yourself, acknowledge the positive aspects of Chinese culture, so it makes perfect sense that China would want to avoid the pitfalls they see in us.

Contrary to your statement, i do not want war with China. I want peace with China. I am on record here many times saying that we are the reason relations are strained, because the USA has this (deserved) reputation of Westernizing every culture they come in contact with, usually to assist in exploiting them. We did it to Iran; we did it to Iraq; we did it to Japan. That makes us a threat to China, and as you say, warships off the coast are a definite reason for China to be suspicious of us.

As far as businesses being controlled, the CCP regulates business quite heavily. I know that for a fact, as most electronic components are made in China, and these components are regularly used to assist China's goals. If that were not the case, then explain to me why I cannot buy solar cells made in China, even using surplus dealers, for less than I can get the exact same component already integrated into a solar lighting system. Are the other components worth a negative value? No, China insists on making entire devices there when it comes to solar technology... export of bare cells is tightly restricted while export of systems using such cells is not. That way, no one except China can make the systems for a competitive price.

That does not mean there is not corruption in the CCP. With enough hand-greasing, some restrictions can be ignored. The CCP is more concerned with large exporters than little Mom-and-Pop businesses, so local trade is pretty much ignored at high levels. I though obvious generalizations would be interpreted as being broad-brush and not necessarily applicable to every instance; perhaps I was mistaken.

My hypothesis stands: I believe that the vaccines are being used as a way to funnel money into the Chinese economy. Nothing you have stated seems to refute that. The use of SinoVac in China while Pfizer is manufactured there (at least in part) and being primed for mandatory vaccinations elsewhere also confirm that. Does it not make sense for a country to protect it's own infrastructure while taking advantage of the infrastructure of others?

TheRedneck

I think it does, we would do it if we could. I don't believe the vaccines are being used for this purpose though and my views are a little bit more out there considering my previous experience here in Mexico with some lights in the sky. I think the Chinese economy, on its own merits is doing quite well even with the American hiccup that occurred prior to the Wuhan virus. [I lived in Wuhan as well] People there have a culture of launching snot rockets at every available opportunity, I am not surprised the virus expanded as quickly as it did.

Being familiar with the way things are handled in China...and the way resources are 'repurposed', especially garbage, it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility to say that someone may have been rummaging around in the trash for some meat to sell and picked up one of the experiments. If you read the following link about Chinese Zombie Meat, you'll see why this makes sense.

www.dailymail.co.uk... tables-millions.html

For all my love of China, there are evil creatures there capable of horrible things like this. The 3rd world breeds some hardy people and also truly evil ones. The Chinese will never admit to this because of their concept of 'face'. I believe that the Chinese knew exactly what went down and systematically shut down Wuhan in response. They were also the first to release a vaccine [not gene therapy] that countered the effect of 'the virus'. I think this was an opportunity to capitalize on the shot so yes you're right as far as that goes. The MRNA technologies though were a Western invention and the way in which they are being foisted on the public reveals darker intentions. The cult created around the MRNA is almost supernatural. I don't think this has been introduced to Western populations by mistake but I also don't think it is the Chinese who are behind it or we would have had the SinoVac in every single country in the world. Cheaply made vaccines, with little efficacy, made the traditional way. What is being done with the MRNA is something altogether different, it may be a chance for the Left leaning governments to finally get rid of their political opponents and potential revolutionaries ala Terminator 3.

The Chinese bore no ill sentiment against America and I think you misunderstand. China WAS westernized by America approximately 30 some years ago. It has already shed the 'communist' political structures of old and fully embraced and integrated capitalism. Chinese do not wear traditional Chinese clothing, they wear dresses, jeans, t-shirts and sneakers. They have McDonalds and Coca Cola on every street corner and drive American made cars. They excel in Basketball, Hockey, Football and Archery. They own American military paraphernalia, play bagpipes, and have pirated and sold every American movie, TV show and cartoon they could get their hands on. If anything China became a cultural sponge for almost 30 years. More people in China speak English badly then the total population of America and Canada combined.
A Chinese kid I taught several years ago could recite every line of FULL METAL JACKET on command and walked around in American military fatigues. I think what you are seeing is the rejection of American 'modernism' or 'progressive'. The Chinese are interested in everything that made us great and none of the stuff that undermined the society, hence their mandate for all TV-shows on CCTV now showing testosterone fueled action heroes and manly Chinese men. They are getting rid of the BTS girly boy image in favor of Schwarzenegger style action heroes and Ernest . They still UN-APOLOGETICALLY celebrate Christmas, Halloween and EASTER in China. They might not understand the church portions but they have parades and enormous christmas trees in every shopping mall and on street corners. Halloween is a really big event in China, while back in Canada, Halloween was reduced to Orange and Black day to accommodate certain recent arrivals.

Does this not sound like the society you would like to be a part of?

The exact opposite is happening in the West.
edit on 28-11-2021 by MartianEscapeArtist because: wear not were

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I think the Chinese economy, on its own merits is doing quite well even with the American hiccup that occurred prior to the Wuhan virus.

It's no secret that the Chinese government maintains tariffs on many US imports, and has done so for quite some time. The implementation of corresponding US tariffs on Chinese imports under Trump was a serious blow to their economy.

People in China simply do not make as much as people in the USA (here again, that is a generalization that should be interpreted as covering most but not all instances). A consumer's value as a consumer is dependent on their ability to spend money, so the USA is a target of China as a consumer base moreso than their own population. When the US implemented tariffs, that caused the cost of Chinese goods to rise, which gave US companies a little more ability to compete.

I have to stop here to say that we, the USA, were not quick to seize this opportunity. We still depend on China for may things that can easily be made here. Laboratory grade iron being one of those that I have become quite familiar with lately due to my work... a roll of iron foil from China costs a tiny, even minuscule fraction of what one made in the USA costs. That's on us; China is simply taking advantage of our own lack of incentive.

Anyway, back to the vaccines...

I showed evidence that Chinese plants make the components of the mRNA vaccines. That is public knowledge if one knows where to look. Now, the only reason that makes sense for any countries to mandate the vaccine, while at the same time admitting it does nothing to prevent the spread of the virus, is to sell vaccines. Obviously, the US government (nor any government) does not sell vaccines... indeed, our government, as well as many other governments, are buying the vaccines. No one in the USA has paid a single penny for a vaccination; either insurance picks up the bill through a Federal decree, or the Federal government bears the brunt of the cost. In other Westernized countries which have nationalized healthcare, obviously it is the government who is buying the vaccines.

So no governments are making anything off the vaccines; the vaccines are costing them. So why would such a government be mandating something that is costing them? It wouldn't... unless those in government are profiting personally.

We all know Joe Biden has financial ties to China. So if China wanted their pharmaceuticals to sell the vaccine components, they need the vaccine manufacturers to sell the vaccines. That means they need a very high demand for the vaccines, and there is no better or surer way to create a demand than by forcing everyone to use a product. So I fail to see why it would be so unlikely that China is doing the exact same thing every other industry on earth does when they want to expand: lobby governments.

I can tell you enjoy Chinese culture, and there's nothing wrong with that. All cultures have good and bad within them. However, I cannot sit here and honestly say I believe the Chinese are doing anything for our benefit. They do things for their benefit.

The Chinese bore no ill sentiment against America and I think you misunderstand. China WAS westernized by America approximately 30 some years ago.

I think you misunderstand me. I don't think I ever said the Chinese government hated us. I did say they did not respect us, and likely for the same reasons you mention... they see our society as degraded and corrupted.

There is a huge difference between hating and disrespecting. Being familiar with Chinese culture, I would think you would realize that. Those friends of mine have pointed out that difference in multiple occasions; it seems to be ingrained in the culture.

They also paint a somewhat different version of China than you do. According to them, most Chinese do live in what we would consider poverty; only the successful businessmen and political figures have much wealth. It is better than it used to be, but still not the bright, rosy picture I get from you. There are still Chinese sweatshops, there are still child labor issues, etc. These are not things we as a separate country need to be addressing, but they are facets of their culture I disagree with.

They are also not things that outsiders typically are introduced to. Are you sure you weren't treated like a tourist during your time there? Because the descriptions of the actual Chinese nationals I have spoken with would seem to indicate you were.

Does this not sound like the society you would like to be a part of?

I like the sound of it, yes, but I would not want to be a part of Chinese culture. Why? Because I am not Chinese. It is not my culture. Neither are the idiotic things our leaders keep trying to shove down our collective throats, but I can at least fight those to maintain my culture.

My culture is Southeastern American. Rural country life. Just because it shares some basic tenets with Chinese culture, it does not follow that I want to culture-hop. There are bound to be major differences as well.

The exact opposite is happening in the West.

No argument there. I still do not wish to be Chinese. A large part of my culture is tied to the land. If I abandon that, I have abandoned my culture.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

spot on

an incident happened to me minutes ago... i prepared my cup of instant cocoa and keyed in the microwave time...

when the buzzer dinged, i opened the door and the cup of cocoa was boiled over this day...
for unknown reasons i had absent-mindedly keyed in 1:22 instead of my usual time of 1:11 to heat the cup of cocoa

the CCP or Fauci were mere players/actors in 'the System' that have unfortunately ~went too far~

the plandemic will be 'cleaned up' in time...just like the cocoa mess was attended to...

but first someone has to step up and take blame...no matter the consequences that arise----

and that act-of-responsibillity will have to be pryed out of mouth of the guilty======> No Easy Task

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

They also paint a somewhat different version of China than you do. According to them, most Chinese do live in what we would consider poverty; only the successful businessmen and political figures have much wealth. It is better than it used to be, but still not the bright, rosy picture I get from you. There are still Chinese sweatshops, there are still child labor issues, etc. These are not things we as a separate country need to be addressing, but they are facets of their culture I disagree with.

Your friends have no idea what they're talking about, especially the ones who speak English. No one from the lower class speaks English and unless they were social workers they would never have interacted with anyone from that class. If you were speaking to those types of people it would need to be through an interpreter in a Chinese dialect that only a few could understand. I think they were probably trying to make you feel better as I do when someone asks me 'How bad China was?" so they can go back to eating their craft dinner infront of the telly with some piece of mind. I actually have a friend like this. I set him up with a HEIRESS online and the first thing he did was launch into a diatribe about how Chinese have no rights and how she felt about having no rights... He was a security guard working for minimum. Suffice to say he did not get a date.

I digress, there are a lot of Chinese who live in poverty but its not most, more like 1.5% (2018), that's alot of people though when there are 1.7 billion but no one in China is going hungry and everyone at this point has access to education and a place to live. There are no children working in factories at the moment under the age of 16, this was made illegal by the government and is punishable by financial ruin and jail time. China is not India.

I posted this previously but this is a school of mostly orphans, children are extremely important in modern china, especially the women as the government has resolved to end the 1 child policy. You should watch the documentary, it's very interesting. Show me a western nation that's taken a billion people from poverty to prosperity. Teachers not movie stars are celebrities over there.

www.youtube.com...

There is poverty everywhere and its inescapable but I think your friends have it wrong and I would bet they aren't mainlanders. Alot of Kongers have a chip on their shoulder and like to rip on the mainlanders. Before the riots the HKers referred to the mainlanders as uncultured dogs despite buying all of their products in Shenzhen. Yet Hong Kong is RIFE with POVERTY like conditions, infact some of the worst conditions I've seen. But ask them if they want to move to the mainland (off welfare) and they will staunchly defend their position, proudly stating that they are part of the British Empire!

www.youtube.com...

Now, let me show you some Chinese apartments for the middle class of which there are more than the entire population of the United States. These apartments cost the same as renting a coffin sized bed in HK. When it comes to information, often pride interferes with accuracy.

This is from my wife's hometown which is not great

xuzhou.anjuke.com...

xuzhou.anjuke.com...

At one time China was extremely poor but everyone in an apartment knows that 70 years from their date, their apartment gets torn down and they get brand new living spaces with all the modern amenities. It may not be what you would like but it's certainly more hygienic than what they had before and ensures that buildings don't suffer from communist era problems [water damage/bugs/cramped quarters/unfinished areas/dragon drywall]. China is not Russia or Mongolia, the government doesn't control their jobs, education or health. Doctors and medicare in China are EXTREMELY affordable. I had broken a piece of my neck at one point and had to get special 're-alignment' that isn't even performed in the West. I had a personal doctor which I paid about 15 USD dollars per session. She referred me to a bone specialist who re-aligned something in my neck for about 5 USD. I waited about 4 hours to see her. I never paid over 10 USD for my medications/antibiotics, etc. Travel doctors are sent to all the small towns so that everyone has access to affordable medicare. The GPs in China make about 8 to 10,000 RMB / month to start, its not a job where people get paid millions [nor should it be] and Med School there is a 4 year degree. Most doctors have 4 years of useless ed, in addition to med school. Foreigners can even attend and most classes are taught in English. I have a friend from Nigeria who became a doctor in Nanjing and works exclusively with foreigners, he does well. There are tons of med schools and tons of hospitals. Just in my district alone there were 4.

How do I know that I wasn't treated as a tourist? Well for one, I was working there and part of the Upper middle class. My wife hails from the same poverty class that you're talking about and her family the same, they were on the opposite end of the spectrum, her mother was a farmer, the old man died early and she spent most of her childhood on the community farm and in the factory, she still managed to put her and her family through school. My brother in law managed to swing himself and his wife from a tiny 1 room 'studio' into a job that pays just under 3000 USD per month which in Chinese terms is approximately 15,000 dollars [buying power] in China. He sells computer software. They have a car, an apartment in Shanghai and 3 children. With my wife, he jointly owns their old house which is due to be torn down in 20 years. When my niece is my age, she will be able to retire nicely. I used to earn just under 7000 USD/month [between 2 jobs and some private classes] which in Chinese money was around 42,000 of their dollars [ESL]. I spent 7 years there and lived in 5 cities, I was always employed, infact I worked 16 to 18 hour days because people were constantly throwing class time at me.. I went back 3 years ago for a few months and was offered 800 RMB per class, I should've stayed. That afforded me a very decent apartment in a place called Phoenix City which was a bedroom community outside a capital city. I paid about 2500 RMB, the equivalent of about 400 USD in a city of (pop. 30 million)

My wife and I own a house in China, one of the very cool things that China did for it's people was to pay them market value for their apartments every 70 years. By the time the apartment or property degraded, they got market value so they could usually afford to pay for a much nicer place, some got rich. That way our house is an investment and one that will eventually pay off collapse or no.

Judging 1.7 billion off of the actions of one man is no different than when I sit on the stand, I got hairy legs that that uh um um turn blonde in the sun and the kids used to come on the pole and rub my leg down and then watch the hair come back up again!

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Your friends have no idea what they're talking about, especially the ones who speak English.

OK, wait a minute here... These friends are Chinese nationals who are over here to study. Some of them pulled themselves out of poverty. You just made a valid point about how my never actually having been to China meant I had no first-hand experience, and I accepted that critique. However, you now claim that people who were born and raised in China have less knowledge about the culture than you do as a visitor there.

What kind of fresh sorcery is this?

You just lost my respect. You are not an expert on Chinese culture, and certainly are not up to date on their economy. If you have spent time in mainland China, it is obvious you did so as a tourist. Your knowledge of what goes on over there is certainly not more informed than someone who was raised there. The mere suggestion of that causes me to discount everything that comes afterward.

How do I know that I wasn't treated as a tourist? Well for one, I was working there and part of the Upper middle class.

Oh, well, certainly someone who is working in the upper middle class would know all about poverty. You do realize that's the same kind of thinking that caused many of the problems in our society? People deciding they know better than those poor poverty-stricken serfs, and proceeding to do things that ultimately harmed the poor.

My wife hails from the same poverty class that you're talking about and her family the same, they were on the opposite end of the spectrum, her mother was a farmer, the old man died early and she spent most of her childhood on the community farm and in the factory, she still managed to put her and her family through school.

But of course, no one else is able to do that. If they do, they must have an agenda. And that agenda must include lying about their homeland to some redneck in college.

You had me going there for a moment; I'll grant you that. Good show. But then you destroyed your own narrative through self-contradiction. Maybe think things through a little farther next time?

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

My hypothesis stands: I believe that the vaccines are being used as a way to funnel money into the Chinese economy. 

For what purpose? I would doubt their "long game" objective is purely revenue for the sake of it. If your assessment is correct, we will see a very expensive program/technology/agency emerging in the next decade that won't be exlusive to the Chinese community.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Your friends have no idea what they're talking about, especially the ones who speak English.

OK, wait a minute here... These friends are Chinese nationals who are over here to study. Some of them pulled themselves out of poverty. You just made a valid point about how my never actually having been to China meant I had no first-hand experience, and I accepted that critique. However, you now claim that people who were born and raised in China have less knowledge about the culture than you do as a visitor there.

What kind of fresh sorcery is this?

You just lost my respect. You are not an expert on Chinese culture, and certainly are not up to date on their economy. If you have spent time in mainland China, it is obvious you did so as a tourist. Your knowledge of what goes on over there is certainly not more informed than someone who was raised there. The mere suggestion of that causes me to discount everything that comes afterward.

How do I know that I wasn't treated as a tourist? Well for one, I was working there and part of the Upper middle class.

Oh, well, certainly someone who is working in the upper middle class would know all about poverty. You do realize that's the same kind of thinking that caused many of the problems in our society? People deciding they know better than those poor poverty-stricken serfs, and proceeding to do things that ultimately harmed the poor.

My wife hails from the same poverty class that you're talking about and her family the same, they were on the opposite end of the spectrum, her mother was a farmer, the old man died early and she spent most of her childhood on the community farm and in the factory, she still managed to put her and her family through school.

But of course, no one else is able to do that. If they do, they must have an agenda. And that agenda must include lying about their homeland to some redneck in college.

You had me going there for a moment; I'll grant you that. Good show. But then you destroyed your own narrative through self-contradiction. Maybe think things through a little farther next time?

TheRedneck

All right, its almost the exact same outcome as my security guard friend. I swear you guys are all reading from a script.
Dude, I can see I just wasted my time with you. The people who are attending school in the USA must have : 50,000 in the bank USD and a house to go home to, its almost impossible for someone from the lower class to get out of China. I had to pay over 10k to get my WIFE home. What do you want to hear?

Red man bad, muh America is great. Get them Chineses!!! Them Chinese are behind the corona, damn CCPs plotting against us, lets get em!!!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-11-2021 by MartianEscapeArtist because: looper

One thing I will say for you, this is how the majority think if you are ignorant to the world. I've lived in about 9 countries now, half asian, half south america. One re-occuring conversation I keep having with people from nearly every country is: 'How can any place be better than MY country'. Everyone who has never bothered to leave or hasn't had the opportunity will proudly (and ignorantly) state "X Country is the best in the world!!!" OR "1st world nations people are so friendly and kind, my country sucks because XYZ". This stems from ignorance, if you have nothing to compare your country against, and no FIRST HAND knowledge you're going to develop all sorts of insane opinions on things. The boogey man across the border. It really blows me away that Americans aren't trying to jump the border to Mexico. The Chinese btw are no different. Most have never been outside China and will proudly exclaim "China is number 1, best in the world because XYZ", "Americans are EVIL did you see what their president said about China!"... and it goes just like this... just like the conversation you and I are having.

"Why would I go to that sharthole" they proudly exclaim.

"American healthcare is the best in the world!!!", except they rarely get access to it and have to go into debt to pay for it. Is anyone aware that Mexicans get socialized healthcare and education paid up until a Master's degree?

"But I heard ABC about Mexico". Some of its right and some of it is completely wrong.

"But why would they want to come to Canada/America if its so great there!?!", is one of the phrases I hear from so many Canadians. Because they can earn 4x as much for a crap job in Canada and then go back to their families as a rich person, or send their family money to buy a huge house.

"But I heard from my friend Richie Rich that XYZ is like that!" - Do you think Trump goes to the grocery store to buy his food? Do you think he worries about his job or where his next paycheck is coming from? Do you think he's ever driven a garbage truck, worked on a farm or sat in a cubicle for 12 hours? If Trump tells me all Americans LOVE those jobs and I'm also from the upper class, well I have no frame of reference so I'm just going to on what he says because I will never interact with them and I don't want to anyway, it would upset my world view. I once had a Chinese student in one of my classes tell me that ALL the people in China make 10,000 RMB/month, she was of course from the upper class.

Instead of making insinuations about how things are, why wouldn't you want to see them for yourself?

"Well I never want to go there because I heard XYZ have no rights!" - So you would rather sit and speculate about the state of the world from second hand and an often bias knowledge base? Why not endeavor to see it for yourself? Because it would upset you and your station in life.

"You're just a Chinese shill! You must work for Winnie the Pooh! I'm going back to my Xbox now, cya later, traitor!" - 80% of the conversations with regular people.

"I've got my guns" and no access to healthcare.

"I've got my healthcare" and no access to women.

"I've got muh job here and what would I ever learn from going there?" - A skill, possibly a language to help you earn additional funds. You would be able to interact with another culture on a base level, networking, business relationships, access to a potential spouse?

"Nah I'm good, I'll just stay here thanks, after all you said XYZ is illegal in their country and I can't live without XYZ!!!" - Yep.

Man I swear to god, I've had this conversation 150 times already. It's the exact same outcome every single time.
----------------------

What I really like is the first time someone goes to a country and the resulting phases of culture shock. Otaku that go to Japan for instance and find out that Japanese girls don't actually like anime or behave like idiots. When Americans goto Puerto Vallarta and state that 'Mexico is so nice', lol. When Canadians goto China and suddenly start using chopsticks for every meal.

It goes something like this

www.youtube.com...

edit on 29-11-2021 by MartianEscapeArtist because: conversations

edit on 29-11-2021 by MartianEscapeArtist because: mamahuhu

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I'll do you one better

www.echinacities.com...

Look at the jobs there and you can figure it out for yourself.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Dude, I can see I just wasted my time with you.

That's what will happen every time you try to use binary thinking on someone who can actually see shades of grey. Get used to it; it's going to keep happening.

China is not the essence of pure evil, nor are they a land filled with unicorns chasing rainbows. Chinese culture is simply quite different from Western culture, and the people there, at least the ones in power, like it that way. You can keep repeating that mantra about me thinking "China man bad*" all you want; it doesn't hold water, and it's simply not going to be true. What it does do is convince me you have no earthly idea what you're talking about.

Whenever I respond to someone, I give them the benefit of the doubt (sometimes even when I have have previously exposed them to not deserve it). I assume they are at least trying to speak truth. Then I compare what they have said with what others have said, taking into account the experiences of those others. When the narrative begins to make asinine statements that actually contradict other statements they have made, their argument goes right out the window.

That's what happened with you. You are not Chinese (although your wife may be). And yet, you just called several actual Chinese folks liars in an attempt to show how open and honest all Chinese people are. If your statements are true, then my Chinese friends must be telling the truth, but that then makes you a liar.

Keep your propaganda to yourself. No one here is buying it. This is ATS; we seek truth, not propaganda.

* The correct phrase for bigotry against an Asian nation is "yellow man bad." "Red man bad" would refer to American Indians. You're welcome; next time you start your drivel, at least that's one error you (hopefully) won't make.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Well I can tell there is no fooling you, you caught me man, I'm a Chinese shill and I'm just trying to change your opinion for the greater good of China. I swear every ignorant person comes to the exact same conclusion. I don't like what you are saying therefore shill, now I will solidify my stance even further.

Americans who think like you are the reason that your country is losing to China, you are always looking outward for someone else to blame. The CCP didn't cancel the Area 51 run, they aren't the ones pushing the vax mandates, they didn't try to intervene (nor did any other country) when your cities went into open revolt. Fauci isn't Chinese, nor is Biden. Your country is the aggressor here. MRNA mandates came right out of the USA, if anything the USA is the global enemy of the people. All the media attacks originate from your country, all the democrat and social justice lunacy originates at ground zero America. Feminism? Duke University. The new Wiemar republic is the USA not China.
edit on 1-12-2021 by MartianEscapeArtist because: grammar and spelling

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I swear every ignorant person comes to the exact same conclusion.

It has been said, if you meet one guy who thinks you are a fool, you've probably met a fool. If everyone you meet thinks you're a fool, you're probably a fool.

you are always looking outward for someone else to blame.

Nope. I'm not blaming China. I'm blaming our own impotent government who are allowing China to do what any other country on earth would do if given the chance: profit.

The CCP didn't cancel the Area 51 run

Say where?

they aren't the ones pushing the vax mandates

That would be Fauci and Biden, PLease keep up.

they didn't try to intervene (nor did any other country) when your cities went into open revolt.

Were they supposed to? Did I suggest they were?

Fauci isn't Chinese, nor is Biden.

STOP THE PRESSES! SAY IT AIN'T SO!

Come on, man, get a clue. Hunter Biden received over a billion dollars from China while Joe was VP. We know that family has previous ties to China. Fauci worked closely with the Wuhan labs. That doesn't make them Chinese (duh, duh, duh) but it does mean they have strong relations with the CCP. That's opportunity.

And I have given evidence that the vaccine components are being made in China. That's motive. Put opportunity and motive together and you have a strong case for action.

The only thing you have given to this thread is praise about how wonderful life is in China. I'm sure it is for some; we're not talking about a third-world country. China is an economic powerhouse and growing by the day. But I have information from Chinese nationals that say that's not the whole story.

You want to get real, we can continue. You want to make up stuff about what you think I think so you can attack me with your fantasies? I'm not interested.

TheRedneck

<< 8  9  10   >>

join