It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The goal of the COVID - unveiled!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+94 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This will be a long read. Sorry, but if you are someone who just wants the Reader's Digest version of everything, you're going to miss out big time this time.

Ever since December of 2019, I have watched the actions surrounding the Chinese virus. And for the most part, I kept silent, only posting when something I was sure of was brought up. I am now convinced I know what's really going on. You see, I believe in one simple rule anytime any political figure is involved with a major issue: if their actions do not make good sense, that does not mean they don't know what they are doing. It means I am not seeing the real goal.

First and foremost, I am now convinced that the virus was intentionally developed in a Wuhan lab. It did not jump from a bat or a monkey or any other animal. It is a variant of a known virus (SARS) that was purposely modified to do exactly what it is doing: killing people, but only enough people to accomplish the goal. After all, it makes no sense that TPTB would want the bulk of the population dead... that would only decrease their power base. No, TPTB want as many people as possible alive, and those who are alive to work for them as literal slaves. That has always been the goal of the power-hungry, as far back as recorded history and perhaps farther. That's why rulers conquer other rulers instead of just slaughtering them all. Dead people cannot pledge allegiance to their rulers.

So to unravel what is actually happening, let's follow the money, shall we? That usually works...

Who is benefiting financially from this virus? Certainly not the average person... the average person is dealing with supply chain fluctuations, lockdowns, restrictions, face mask requirements, and so on. Many have lost everything, their business, their livlihood, their hopes for the future. The medical industry isn't making bank off of this virus either... hospitals are struggling with fluctuating requirements, dealing with shortages, and losing their regular business because people are putting off (in many cases are forced to put off) elective treatment and tests.

Even government is taking a hit financially. As businesses close, the tax base shrinks. People who are laid off don't pay part of the income they no longer have. If one will remember, the mass murderer masquerading as a mayor in New York, Andrew Cuomo, led a coalition of mayors in blue states and cities across the nation asking for... no, literally begging for... financial help back in 2020, because they had lost so much revenue.

Only one industry is benefiting financially, and that would be the pharmaceuticals. Pfizer, especially, is benefiting along with Moderna and Johnson & Johnson. They are producing a vaccine which is being demanded in record numbers around the globe, and which is being mandated in some countries. The United States may be next in this respect.

So the next question is, why would our government destroy its own tax base? For that one, one must understand that people do not get into national politics because they want to help anyone other than themselves. The salary for a US Congressman is $174,000 a year plus some lucrative benefits. That may sound like a lot of money, but they have to spend millions on campaigns to get the job. Now, who (besides Trump of course) spends millions to get elected to a position that pays under $200k annually? Most CEOs make well more than that.

No, obviously the purpose of getting elected is to make money from the position outside the salary. That money might be a lucrative consulting job after their political career for some, or it can be kickbacks, lobby money, or just downright bribes. Sure, these things are illegal, but if one is never prosecuted what does illegal even mean? It's just a word. A moot word at that.

So back to following the money, while governments might not be profiting from the virus, government officials certainly can be. Pfizer contributes a lot of money to lobbies, and anyone who doesn't think some of that is going into bribes is being naive. But, something happened earlier this year that slipped under my radar that could explain how the kickbacks are happening.

We know that Biden used his position in Ukraine to benefit and protect his son Hunter. We know that there are quite a few ex-officials in Ukraine who have stated that Biden was operating like some sort of mafia Godfather character, using funds he had control over due to his position as Vice President to force government actions and inactions in Ukraine. We also know Biden and Hunter both had ties to China during the same time.

Where am I going with this? Well, Pfizer has (had) 4 plants in mainland China: Pfizer Dalian Pharmaceutical Plant, Pfizer Suzhou Pharmaceutical Plant, Pfizer Wuxi Pharmaceutical Plant, and Pfizer Global Biotechnology Center. The reason I added the "(had)" in the last sentence is that I found this Reuters report from March 16 of this year:

Pfizer Inc will stop producing biosimilar products in China and sell a unit in the eastern city of Hangzhou to WuXi Biologics Inc, the U.S. drugmaker said on Wednesday.

WuXi also makes vaccine substances for a COVID-19 shot developed by AstraZeneca PLC and the University of Oxford to supply Brazil.

The company declined to comment on whether the plant would turn out substances for COVID-19 vaccine.

Yes, you read that right. Pfizer is selling off assets from the Wuzi plant to WuZi Biologics, which is based in China. It is common knowledge that the Chinese government, aka the CCP, tightly controls all business in mainland China. And Wuxi Biologics already makes components of the Astra-Zeneca vaccine, and will not comment on whether these assets will be used similarly.

Usually when a company is asked a pointed question and refuses to comment, it is because they don't want the answer to be known.

It is becoming obvious that China is benefiting financially from this virus as well.

Now, is there anything to corroborate this theory? Well, I already mentioned that Joe Biden has financial ties to the CCP from his Vice Presidency years. Dr. Anthony Fauci has been exposed as having been a strong proponent of the Wuhan laboratory where the virus first broke out. China, in the early days of the outbreak in Wuhan, suspended domestic flights in and out of Wuhan in response to the outbreak... but they did not suspend International flights!

In short, we're being scammed, people.

>> continued >>

+43 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
>> continued >>

I believe China, in cooperation with foreign operatives like Fauci, engineered this virus which is generally non-lethal, but very lethal to a small percentage of the population. They then released the virus on Wuhan, starting international worries about a pandemic, something that has been talked about by political figures for decades now. The CCP then took steps to protect their own country, while allowing a scared populace the opportunity to run for safety to other countries. They took extreme measures against the people of Wuhan, not just because the virus could be deadly to some, but also to emphasize the "deadly" part to the world at large and encourage residents to travel abroad. After all, why would a government take such drastic measures against their own people if there wasn't a major concern about an outbreak of a deadly pathogen?

Problem is, most people don't understand how China operates. China is the most populous country on Earth; people are a dime-a-dozen. A reduction in population is actually a good thing for China! It means they won't have to continue to deal with as much overpopulation for a while. And the benefit, worldwide financial superiority, is worth a lot more to the CCP than a single city. In the long run, there are so many people in China that the population hit will scarcely be noticed.

I will also pause here to emphasize that the target is not just the United States... this is a global operation. Pfizer is selling vaccines world-wide, and world-wide the public is gobbling them up like they were M&Ms for a starving chocoholic. But the United States is a special circumstance... people in the USA tend to be more skeptical, and we have this silly scrap of old paper known as the "Constitution" that ties the government's hands. In addition to that, the USA is (for the time being) the most prosperous and strongest military country on Earth... other countries do still look to us for help in times of need.

So drastic measures had to be taken with the USA in order to make sure the plan worked. The CCP already had a mole in the government: the aforementioned Anthony Fauci. As a trusted advisor to Trump, Fauci was able to bend the President's ear and evoke a strong government response to the virus, as well as removing all of the red tape that would otherwise tie the hands of anyone who wanted to import a vaccine. As a promoter of and consultant to the Wuhan lab, Fauci certainly had to know about the plan; as the country;s foremost infectious disease expert, he was in a position to carry the plan to fruition in the USA.

Not to mention, at the time, China and Trump were at odds over trade. Trump was starting to seriously hurt the Chinese economy (read: the CCP's goals to become an economic superpower) through the tariffs. He was also threatening Chinese culture directly (at least in the eyes of the CCP), by promoting peace between the Westernized nation of South Korea and North Korea (which for decades has acted as a physical buffer zone between mainland China and Western cultural influences in South Korea).

In addition to Fauci, several other high-ranking US officials have been in questionable situations concerning China... Chinese operatives working as aides, policies which seemed to benefit China to the detriment of the US, etc. Most of these were Democrats, but there is no reason to not suspect that some Republicans were also involved. This is not a partisan thing; it is an International thing.

The goal is now clear, for anyone who wants to put the pieces together: China has wanted economic superpower status for decades, with the USA standing in their way. The pharmaceuticals have been compromised by Chinese influences to assist them in return for ludicrous profit margins. Many US politicians are also assisting for massive personal financial gain. Some are likely being blackmailed as well; everyone has skeletons in their closet. The vaccines are not very effective because they were never meant to be very effective. They need continual boosters, which equates to more profit for the pharmaceuticals and more profit for China. The virus itself is only deadly to a small portion of the population, likely designed that way, but the media is under orders to spread fear to make everyone rush to get the vaccine. Mask mandates are dropped and entertainment venues are being opened as well, but only for the vaccinated.

Now vaccination mandates are occurring as well, because too many people are still resisting the vaccine.

Now, not everyone who promotes the vaccinations or face masks or even the lockdowns is "in on the game." Many, I'm sure, are just scared, buying in fully to the MSM narrative. That's the reason for spreading the fear initially, to gain public support for not only vaccinations, but extreme social measures. And it has worked, quite well in fact. Many openly demand that they along with everyone else literally be tortured and/or rendered destitute, to save them from the deadly virus.

In summary, China, with International collaboration, engineered a virus designed to kill a small percentage of the population but leave the rest alive. China then took measures to instill fear among the global population, and intentionally released the virus outside their own borders. Various countries were hit, some extremely hard (Italy?). The global media then built up the stories about the deadliness of the virus, while data became skewed as to how deadly it actually was. Treatment options were downplayed and in some cases even ridiculed and outlawed to leave the population vulnerable. Vaccines were rushed into production by companies with friendly ties to China, sans the red tape that would normally delay their introduction. Lockdowns and mask mandates were implemented to create misery to go along with the fear in the general population. Then the vaccines are released, creating a monetary conduit straight from the US and other Western countries to China, via the major pharmaceutical companies like Pfizer. Mandates are now being used to thwart any hold-outs to the vaccine, and booster shots are being rolled out as necessary with no end in sight to bolster the financial freeflow to China.

Follow the money people... it's all going to one target. And it's not us.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Looking forward to reading this, always enjoy your posts

and yes this is a money grab

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Ok, I can see all of that being accurate. Thanks for putting into words. I recall the Mel Brooks created "Count D' Monet" was a greedy character in History of the World part Deux many moons ago. If you follow who is getting rich the last year or so, you likely have the Cabal leadership nearby those people.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Very interesting read. Its definitely a possibility and makes sense. They say the next world war will not be won with weapons, this could very well be it. Every country on this rock seems to be involved very much like a world war.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I've always known china has had a hand in this, since the moment it started.

However, it isn't all doom and gloom, though.

Recent documents surfaced online about Faucis involvement with Wuhan, so there's something to get him on finally.

I think some people, deep within, may actually care about our Country and may take their own steps to expose these people.

Also, we're a divided Nation, so there is pushback.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
And all along MIM's Street Talk was about the " CHINESE SPIDER WEB TRAP ".

And your post proved it to be true.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Great summary. You nailed most of it.
My understanding is that this goes several layers above from what you describe.
This is not about one nation state overtaking the world.
This is about complete control and domination of their resource (humanity).
Who controls the CCP?

The enemy of humanity has infiltrated nearly every power/influential aspect of our society. The media through smartphones and TV play a huge role. Magic, illusions, proven methods of mind control are in play all around the world. Education, law enforcement (not all), big tech, big pharma, governments, mainstream science etc...learn their symbology and look for it. There are several threads on this site covering this topic.

Most won’t believe this, but our enemy is not human. These people think they own the planet and they own us (humanity) along with it. The good news, is there are very powerful forces of good who are behind us (God). We have to do the work though. We have to choose which path we all want to go down, and that’s what this vaccine is all about IMO. These entities have no power over us unless we allow them to.

God is real. This is very much a spiritual war. Pray. Even if you’re not religious.

Thank you again for this well thought out thread.

edit on 9-9-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
On target. I will add the CCP has a very short timeline (10 years or less) to pull this off or their regime breaks. They have grave internal problems. One being an ageing population with no children to care for them due to the one child policy they had in place. It solved a problem but it created more problems. Nobody to care for the elderly and a shortage of females for their men. They have to solve these problems. Only way to do it is take full control and start bashing skulls to fix it until it balances out. It was falling apart before the pandemic. Trump was hitting them hard and he had to be removed. They used the one tool Americans can not resist; money. We are motivated by money and personal validation, greed, pride. They took full advantage of it.

Only thing they did not account for was a large population of the US can't be bought. Our freedom has no price tag. Our morale values have no price tag. Not for sale. So here we are. The final battle. Those still standing are not moving. We have other means to survive, we are armed and our ranks are growing.

Basically their plan failed. It totally failed. We are standing our ground. All we have to do is wait for their society to collapse which it will. They need our economy but our economy does not need them. It will get ugly but the CCP is going to dissolve from the inside. We do not need their slave labor. Once their slave labor feels this pain it's over.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Fauci also is said to hold several Patents on the vax, so what would he advise Biden to do? Gates has invested heavily in the Belgium Vax manufacturing site.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I get the feeling "they" have a very hard deadline to meet, and those damn common-sense free-thinkers are getting in their way.

Now, your job, education, ability to buy/sell, etc. are being threatened. How many will cave under this pressure? Decide now where your line in the sand lies. It's going to get bumpy. This whole thing has suspiciously been pushed into high gear.

Something smells very very wrong with this whole thing.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

As I said, laws mean nothing when they can't be enforced. To be enforced, a law must be backed by the authorities... the government.

For almost two and a half centuries, the people of the USA controlled their government through their vote. The media could try to manipulate attitudes, but people en masse still held that ultimate power.

In 2020, that changed. People no longer have the power to vote a politician out. They can cast a vote, sure, but it's just an illusion. The winner of the election selection will be who those already in power want it to be. The people have lost their power. The actual votes are meaningless; only the outcome, decreed to us without excuse or reason, will determine who is in power now.

So no, Fauci and the other collaborators will never be prosecuted. To prosecute someone in government now, they must agree to prosecute themselves. That's about as likely as Sharknado actually happening.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Our freedom has no price tag.

It seems we are about to find out if that is true.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I get the feeling "they" have a very hard deadline to meet, and those damn common-sense free-thinkers are getting in their way.

Now, your job, education, ability to buy/sell, etc. are being threatened. How many will cave under this pressure? Decide now where your line in the sand lies. It's going to get bumpy. This whole thing has suspiciously been pushed into high gear.

Something smells very very wrong with this whole thing.

Agreed. I believe anything that was built with their energy influence, will need to be broken down and replaced (E.G. the financial system). It will be a rocky road while that breakdown occurs, but we will get through this, and the world will be rebuilt without their influence. We will be free of the control system. We will learn truly who we are, why we are here, and who we are here with. We must continue to fight every way we know how. Please continue to pray.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
No it's not directly about money - it's about control.

The lifestyle of the elite will not really change if they doubled their money or lost half. Look at communism - no one was really supposed to "own" anything and their leaders had absolute control.

The riots and the stupid Jan 6th stunt were done to establish control - they weren't about money. I really believe both were instigated by the same people on top for the same end result.

Now exactly who is doing this and for what purpose - I have lots of theories but very little answers.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Good read 👍

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Where I am the initial vaccine rollout has been fairly good, about fifty percent of the population have had at least one dose. But as people have been finding out it's not just a quick jab it has slowed down considerably, with a lot of MSM propaganda, spouting the usual drivel. The threats have started the usual ones. Looking at the compliant countries the death curve starts after a good percentage of the population is vaxed. Then the fear and compliance kicks in the third and fourth jab requirements start to be pushed. So Britain and the USA are heading for a bad winter so be prepared. If it gets obvious as the figures seem to suggest. People just won't take it and chaos will start, as it becomes obvious that it's the vaxed filling the hospitals with the compromised immune system.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

You see, I believe in one simple rule anytime any political figure is involved with a major issue: if their actions do not make good sense, that does not mean they don't know what they are doing. It means I am not seeing the real goal.

Usually when a company is asked a pointed question and refuses to comment, it is because they don't want the answer to be known.

Quoting your rules to live by.

I heard on the radio yesterday that a new vaccine is deemed financially viable if it makes a billion dollars in the first year.

I am not sure if they were talking about all the Covid vaccines or just Pfizer’s but the sales are standing at about 37 billion.

Great post Redneck!

edit on 9 9 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: Edited for clarification

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This is an interesting theory with some merit. Certainly there are those benefitting from this pandemic and none more so than China. It cost Trump re-election and effectively won the trade war for China. The usual suspects are making even more money that they don’t need. The average Joe is suffering and ever more on the back foot. But I strongly believe that there is more to this than just money. There is something truly foul afoot and the money is just an added bonus. a reply to: TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Our entire country is owned by China. We are under a constant barrage of Chinese views and propaganda controlling what we see right down to our movies and video games. Our politicians are bought and paid for, so is our news. Our elections are a scam. They are trying to bring about a globalist world, but under the Chinese image because China is orchestrating most of this with crooked leftist commies riding their coattails.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join