It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The goal of the COVID - unveiled!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

First and foremost, I am now convinced that the virus was intentionally developed in a Wuhan lab. It did not jump from a bat or a monkey or any other animal. It is a variant of a known virus (SARS) that was purposely modified to do exactly what it is doing: killing people, but only enough people to accomplish the goal. After all, it makes no sense that TPTB would want the bulk of the population dead... that would only decrease their power base. No, TPTB want as many people as possible alive, and those who are alive to work for them as literal slaves.

Well put together post. I whole heartedly agree on everything you wrote about tracking the money thru the pharmaceutical companies and the politucians they bribe or politicians with personal investments in various pharmaceutical companies.

I only disagree with one point - the origin of Covid.

Sure China kept SARS 2002-2003 in labs. And very obviously Covid evolved from that. Which means that China was messing with it in a lab.

I find it far more likely that it was mishandled in a lab and someone like a janitor came into contact with it and unknowingly brought it home and spread it to markets and every other place he went.

To track the origin of a virus, you must look at known deaths in the early outbreak. 3-6 months tops. And during the early outbreak, Covid was primarily killing off those with the rare "AB" blood type. Now after Covid has mutated into alpha, beta, gamma, delta, Covid kills all blood types. But in the early days of Covid, those with the rare type AB were the ones dying.

China has the highest rate of type AB blood in the world. They would not develop a bioweapon that would specifically kill off those with AB blood type when China has the highest rate in the world of AB blood type.

Global Blood Type Distribution

If China wanted to turn SARS into a bioweapon, they would have engineered it to kill off those with Type O blood, since the United States has the largest population of type O blood.

Since it was those with type AB blood dying off, then it accidentally got out of a lab and evolved in the Chinese population with their AB blood type. People with Type O blood have the lowest death rates of Covid.

I still think SARS was mishandled in a lab. Some janitor picked it up. Spread it in his village and I think it somehow ended up in the mink population. Then the mutations went back into humans. That's just my theory.

But there's really no way that China bioengineered SARS as a weapon because those with the highest death rate have AB blood type. It would be like China bioengineering a virus to kill off its own population.

If it had been a Chinese intentionally made bioweapon to kill Americans, then it would be engineered to kill off type O blood.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

The issue with covid i have is that a number side effects arent being reported by health authorities let alone MSM even if they do they will treat them as rare or its because of covid. They will blame the side effects of vax on covid.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

It makes more sense if the Covid was an excuse to roll out the vaccine.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

You make some good points. But I keep coming back to the coincidences that all happened in the same general time frame. Recall that Trump was steadfastly enforcing tariffs that were harming the Chinese economy. At the same time, the US economy was thriving, so there was little damage on our end.

All that changed with the introduction of the Chinese virus.

Suddenly, Trump was under attack for allowing the virus to spread to and in the US, just in tie for the full effect of that blame to come into play in the election. The US economy began to collapse as lockdowns went into effect. Other Western countries had even worse problems economically. China actually started to recover economically during this time frame. All just in time to save the stated multi-generational goal that China has been pursuing for several decades now: economic superiority over the globe.

That's just too many coincidences for me to believe there was no planning involved.

As I mentioned in my OP, killing off their own people is not really that big an issue for the CCP as long as the goal behind it is desirable enough. China has one thing in absolute abundance above every other nation: their population. Fully one quarter of the world's population (roughly so someone doesn't start talking about it's really 24.374% instead of 25%) lives under Chinese rule. I remember a few decades ago, the narrative was that China could line their population up 4 columns wide and march them double-time into the sea, and the line would never end. Since then, the single-male-child rule has been relaxed and the population continues to expand.

In some ways, it would actually be a blessing for the CCP to lose a percentage of the population.

The purpose is also, again, not to kill off the USA. The goal is to subjugate the USA. After all, how can one sell cheap, disposable products to the dead? We may be China's biggest adversary economically, but we are also their biggest customer. That would explain why the virus only killed off a small percentage of the US population.

Now, if you want to argue that the release was bungled slightly, affecting more Chinese than was originally planned... I would say that is quite possible. But the facts remain that economically, China overall has not been harmed by this virus nearly as badly as the Western countries. They are the only country which seems to have prospered amid it. I cannot believe that was simply a happy accident.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

yeh have you seen how much wealth has been transferred through lockdowns from small business to large corporations
its insane

apparently the largest transfer of wealth in history

I think the whole world is a stage , the idea that the US , Russia , China , UK etc are all economic adversary whilst in the surface may look real they are actually all in cahoots to usher in a globalist world where we are all further enslaved
and controlled. Our wealth has been stolen.

I really dont think anything would happen to China even if they did take the full blame , who would do anything to them ? they are an economic and military power that no one will # with.

so they will be the convenient bad guy in order to facilitate the plan to bring in new laws under the guise of security against the enemy , and slowly the whole world will turn into the CCP

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Its all WWE esque acting. They play their part in front of the cameras but behind the scenes they're all friends working towards a common goal.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

shall we form the best damn tag team that ever existed and get to the royal rumble and start suplexing these assholes into submission

naw lets rowdy roddy piper this #

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Let's make it threesome

"Demolition"

Although Legion of doom was my fave

(post by TheCyberSavior removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Just read operation lockstep. The Rockefeller family is the head of the snake regarding the medical malfeasance of this world. They took the homeopathic link out of medicine and made it into a money machine. Who else started the American medical association??

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
I've always known china has had a hand in this, since the moment it started.

However, it isn't all doom and gloom, though.

Recent documents surfaced online about Faucis involvement with Wuhan, so there's something to get him on finally.

I think some people, deep within, may actually care about our Country and may take their own steps to expose these people.

Also, we're a divided Nation, so there is pushback.

Sorry...not gonna happen. Remember Epstein..? There was a moment we...the people...were relieved this would finally round up the perverts and clean the government...and all others in power. Wrong...take a look whats happening.. What about the epstein recodings with powerful people clearly in focus raping children. Its these same people who are in this COVID scam crime..These people are protected..and stay protected...and worse...nobody has the authority to prosecute them.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

DEAD .

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

" Recent documents surfaced online about Faucis involvement with Wuhan, so there's something to get him on finally."

Yeah , Good Luck with that . Try and Find ANY Prosecutors in the U.S. Right Now that are Not Bought and Paid for by George Soros to Throw Fauci's Sorry Ass in a Prison Cell for Crimes Against Humanity , I'll Wait .....

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

edit on 11/17/2021 by TheRedneck because: REMOVED FOR SPAM

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   

edit on 11/17/2021 by TheRedneck because: REMOVED FOR SPAM