It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help with bug bites

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Try Caladryl it's Pink and stops the itch also stays on very well.
I use it for chiggers mosquitos etc.
Works wonders.
a reply to: trollz

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: bluesman462002

I've never had much luck with it myself, but I get really, really allergic to chiggers.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ATSAlex

Not saying you are wrong, but I was hesitant to mention morgellons, because once you send someone down that rabbit hole, they never look at their skin the same again lol

MY 2 cents: not morgellons

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Maybe time for the exterminator again?

Reminds me of one of Terry Pratchett's novels where the rat exterminator kills all the rats except the pregnant ones.
Don't want to destroy your own industry now - everybody needs return customers.
Particularly if it's something connected to the environment you're in.

I guess the same with intestinal roundworms.
You can't just de-worm once and they're gone forever.
The tablets reduce, but do not kill the eggs.
It's every 6 months or you're eventually back to square one.

Or bed-bugs, now there's another creeping horror that requires frequent attention, especially in the hospitality industry.

Possibly the mites weren't limited to a bird's nest and they're now nesting and swarming elsewhere in your environment and require some "booster shot" extermination.
It would be interesting if an impartial company could do some kind of egg or other head-count, because usually if these external parasites end up on humans there's already quite a growing population.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
feel better soon!
edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: feels

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Recurring in the same place I'd also consider genital herpes or warts (uncomfortable as the thought may be).
medlineplus.gov...
In that case you have to seek medical treatment, but it's usually no big deal if caught in time.

The mites might be co-incidental and not the causation of your malady.
I know people still hear STDs and the blood runs from their faces (even minor ones), but don't go into denial and have it checked out, just in case.
At least then your conscience is clear too.

Even for guys with no visible symptoms I'd say, there's no hygiene without regular sexual hygiene, or at least an annual visit to the clinic.
edit on 29-8-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
When I had a bad feeling about my bed and I was out of insecticide I used what I had which was table salt. I threw it into all the folds and even into cracks in the floor. I didnt vacuum cleaned my bed for couple of days, maybe a week. It was sanitized and free of life in my mind and I slept well.
Salt, micronized, fine ground salt is effective and organic, it dries out every living creature and it simply works even when your bug problem is psychological, astral or whatever. Yes there are probably always thousands of mites you cant see without a microscope on every used bed. It's better to ignore that we all have mites in our eye lashes and pretty much all around us and countless parasites inside us.
edit on 29/8/2021 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
For swimmers and surfers, I'd also watch the water quality these days.

Back in the 1990's all the guys in college who surfed got this rash between their legs and nobody could figure it out. They first blamed it on the wet-suits, which didn't help.

And later some army doctor said it's because where they find their best waves, is where a major unseen effluent pipe comes out, and they're actually swimming in sewage.

And tummy flora on the skin can cause a fungal condition called Candida (usually more a problem for women, but it can infect men both sexually and non-sexually).
www.healthline.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DreadKnock

Morgellons would be interesting, they believe it’s caused by the same bacteria that causes Lyme disease or related bacteria. For some reason the medical community frowns on chronic and persistent Lyme infections but that bacteria is known to do it, don’t get that one at all.

Doxycycline and steroids.

You could also try steroid creams, that would increase a fungal or parasite problem. Antibiotic ointment, that could increase fungal or resistant bacterial infection. Thick oils to suffocate what may be in there. Antihistamine to rule out some type of after effect or hypersensitivity. It’s just way too many possibilities. Plus all the dangerous and generic stuff we have to watch out for in those areas. They even have OTC parasite stuff which paralyzes or starves them, can’t remember but they all come out if they’re there.

ETA: for fungal terbinafine, very quick compared to the other OTC stuff. But doctors have much stronger doses and tools which would help prevent making something worse.
edit on 29-8-2021 by TheAMEDDDoc because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join