It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor in BC told to shut up.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
a reply to: anonentity

Is censorship a tool of Science, or crooks ?

Science is never in a rush, or afraid to investigate anomalies.

Criminals, crooks, and snake-oil salesmen rush you, talk fast, don't listen to your questions, and ignore inconvenient information.

It should be obvious to all conscious observers : that we are not dealing with honest people.

What's obvious is that society will do what they are told if it means getting back to normal. What they don't understand is the normal of 2019 isn't coming back. This is post covid reality for all nations.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

It will come back eventually, but it might take as long as a decade or two. Plenty of people have already been returning to "normalcy" in different aspects of their lives for over a year now but, say, governments and businesses are unlikely to stop pushing for vaccines or masks and social distancing, etc., for the next several years, I'm afraid.

Even my most covidophobic friends haven't been able to stop themselves from traveling a bit or inviting friends over for drinks and such.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Some of you people are describing Ivermectin as a horse dewormer. It was actually discovered in Japan and was originally used for human issues. The animal use came later. Learn something about it before you recklessly post something you know nothing about.

Read this for starters:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Seeing how the virus is killing more people than the vaccine is, the vaccine is the lesser of two evils..
edit on 29-8-2021 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I think most here are aware of the teuth and origins of ivamectin and its use in humans.

What's happening lately though is people buying animal grade ivamectin and inadvertently overdosing on it due to misinformation about it's safety on the internet.

a reply to: BMTOKC

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

You also have to remember all this needs to be enforced. There is Country normal and town normal. Places of heavy crowds are efficient to control and police. Out in the country, there is a very light police presence there can't be because it just is not cost-effective.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=26072325]rickymouse

Seems we have an MSM report on heart problems showing up in children after the Vax www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I doubt if the FDA or CDC will even consider that correlation. Kids rarely get heart problems like that, that is quite a few to have gotten them in that area. I am assuming it was within a month after vaccination, anyone who compares a months evidence to a whole years evidence is full of it and usually trying to discount the problem as normal. That is what I predict they will do with this and people not in the know will not challenge the deceit.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

On Bitchute there are literally hundreds of people just doing a clip warning people about the real-life effects of the vaccine, sure some will be attention seekers, but the real-life effects, are becoming obvious to a far more percentage of people are suffering who are not the usual adverse effects of a "Normal" vaccine. The search is
Vaccine problems" www.bitchute.com... I think as the penny drops the kickback will be severe.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Sorry to hear Macenroe82 I hope you can get a Doctor that will take your complaints seriously instead of pawning them off on a knee-jerk diagnosis. You know your body and how things were before/after the shot. And if you say the shot caused it, there is nobody who will know better than you when it started and how it started

I was one of the lucky ones, had both my shots (Pfizer) and were good to go with nothing but a sore shoulder (both time)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

It seems folks are sick of doing as their told. For better or worse, when you go to the super market, 95% of people are unmasked. I would like to think it is 95% vaccinated, that would be great, but very unlikely

The Post COVID reality is that it is here and likely to stay. We will grow used to it, like we have with colds, the flu, malaria and any number of deadly diseases that crop up

China could have stopped it day one. They halted all travel domestically, but still had thousands of flights directly out of Hubei province for weeks after it had spread like wildfire throughout China. After it was unleashed on a global scale...lets face facts, a virus this contagious was never going away. There simply is no authority or will in this country to suppress individual liberties at the level that would be required to even attempt wiping this virus out. If this were WW2 and Americans still trusted & believed in their government, it could have been a different story. But any attempts to "crack down" will backfire tremendously, all but certainly causing a civil war (or equivalent) to break out which would spread the virus rapidly and overpower any temporary benefit from those measures

As we continue to overpopulate the planet and grow faster than our resources permit, we will experience even more plagues, pandemics, climate crises, food shortages, housing shortages, medical shortages, and much more

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Just make sure you record your side effects. If they do happen. I will never get these experimental vaxs. That had being rushed approved by the FDA which the same FDA has a conflict of interest with Pfizer.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

I guess you dont know much about ADE do you now? many of those who have side effects have them for a long long time not just temporally as the trash media claims..

edit on 29-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

And I respect your choice not to get them
That is certainly your right

Not very comfortable with the speed at which this has happened, frankly its unprecedented. I don't believe anything nefarious is going on with them beyond the superficial level of being co-opted and used as a symbol by virtue signalers (like masks), but the side effect potential alone is enough for every person to do their own risk vs. reward/cost vs. benefit analysis for this vaccine or any medication really

Thankfully my side effect period is over with. The sore arm lasted one day in both cases. From what I read it was my immune system reacting as it should to the spike protein. I won't pretend to understand the science underlaying them, but my life-long family physician has taken his time to explain as much as possible to me. Went a long way in allaying my concerns. He did report an urge to vote for Joe Biden though (just kidding my friend) 😁

Stay safe out there HawkEyi, whether you get it or not this is a brave new world and I do not like it
edit on 8/29/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Axios

Lol bitchute, more like sh*tchute. Hard to take anything they publish seriously these days,

You shouldn’t censor anyone period. There will always be someone who feels their voice is being repressed, usually delusions of grandeur.

I find these posts laughable. If youtube is going to censor these type of videos and remove them then yes there are gonna be more prevalent on sites like bitchute and that is just common sense. Are there also gonna be some crazy videos there as well? Of course, just like there used to be on youtube before they decided they were gonna only allow videos that agreed with what they believed to be true. But to immediately say oh it's on bitchute can't take them seriously when it is one of the only platforms to allow alternative views is not the way to go imo. But it has become the number one way to dismiss anything against the mainstream narrative.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

YT does censor a lot this is why those platforms exist.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Thanks bro.

And your 100%
Im just hoping its not long term after effects.

Im sure in a few years we will hear from more and more people with complications originating from these shots.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I'm so sorry you got caught in this horribleness. I'm reading that the DNA damage is irreversible, but I don't believe that. That bit that we have in our coding, that spark that "returns to God," is inviolable. Would you please tune in to Charlie Goldsmith's healing sessions (via Facebook, I think)? He does it for free and my guess is he'll have to start sessions specifically for the vaccinated soon. But it doesn't cost anything and I hope, with all my heart, that your wellness/wholeness will be restored.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: GammaD

Well thank you very much for the kind words.
I dont have the facebooks.

Is there another way to watch?
Feel free to DM me about it.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Science is never in a rush, or afraid to investigate anomalies.

Best not romanticise.. It depends who is paying for it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join