It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor in BC told to shut up.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Since the FDA have just put another warning on the Vax with regard to the heart problems, they state that these reactions are so rare as to be insignificant. However we have a Doctor in BC that became so alarmed with the Moderna vaccine rollout, he realized he had to say something, when he wrote a letter to his superiors he was told to shut up as he was aiding Vaccine hesitancy. So something is up with the Moderna since it's been stopped in Japan. This might be a good heads up. This Family Doctor refused to shut up, he is not a nutter just a very concerned Family physician.www.bitchute.com...

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Is censorship a tool of Science, or crooks ?

Science is never in a rush, or afraid to investigate anomalies.

Criminals, crooks, and snake-oil salesmen rush you, talk fast, don't listen to your questions, and ignore inconvenient information.

It should be obvious to all conscious observers : that we are not dealing with honest people.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Your right, of course, we seem to be looking at something, never dealt with in our present history. If the drivers of this are just idiots that might be too generous.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Add it to the giant mountain of evidence supporting a collective nefarious agenda with these “vaccines”
Star and flag.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I got the Moderna vaccine at work ( 2 shots)
I was feeling so out of sorts that I went to my doctor.
I told her what was happening- sudden panic attacks, depression, constant rapid heart beat, sore all over, sciatic nerve inflammation.
I used DuckDuckGo one day instead of Google to see if anyone else was having those side effects and loads of search results came back.
I got my final vax on July 4th, and I STILL don’t feel normal.

All my doctor did was prescribe me anti-depressants. (Which I didn’t take)
But yeah, I’d have to agree that there’s something up with the Moderna Vaccine

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Not surprised in Ontario doctors have a gag order.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Like i said before they cant continue to gag doctors in this current day and age its to noctabile one or the other people vaxed or unvaxed will find out.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Lol bitchute, more like sh*tchute. Hard to take anything they publish seriously these days,

You shouldn’t censor anyone period. There will always be someone who feels their voice is being repressed, usually delusions of grandeur.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Sorry to hear that.

I had no reaction to either of my Moderna shots. Seems that myself, and everyone I know who had them, are in the vast majority. Very minor reactions, if any.

edit on 8/28/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Axios

So your ok with YT deleting videos anyone talking about or even mentioning things like the virus came from Wuhan right?

Just last year people on YT were being banned for even barely mentioning that. So your now attacking this platform because it posts videos like these?

Hard to take anything they publish seriously these days,

You mean like a biased study that says its safe and good for you right? and a study released so quick?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Sorry whats being happening to you hope you get better.
If anything are you going to avoid booster shots?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Private platform can do as they please, so yes. They have made the choice to limit the amount of people they perceive as crazy post on their platform.

I see bitchute as the outlet mall before product goes to the dumpster fire.

Properly done and peered reviewed studies are published. Your crystals are pointing you in wrong direction.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

As some on these boards may argue, you have not been naturally selected to handle the vaccine or virus. Tough luck.

I would not say that though. I would say eat right, exercise and be safe is your best medicine.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

It's easy to ignore the raving nutters on Bitchute. But there was nothing raving about this guy. You will not get anything from the other side of the argument on Youtube as it's been very well censored. I found him a reasonable and very matter-of-fact family physician. The bit that I found concerning was the bit about the spike protein in the placenta. If the area keeps producing and clotting up good luck trying for the next generation. He is correct no trials were done to explore this risk, Take it as anecdotal but the comments sections are full of spontaneous abortions in the first trimester after a shot.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Private platform can do as they please, so yes

Ah yes the private platform excuse.
Meanwhile twitter hasnt removed any Antifa or BLM groups in America but they can ban you for anything even for posting a joke years ago.

But going out agaisnt the other side is a ok with twitter rules.

YT is censoring a number of such topics on health you arent even allowed to mention Vit D
edit on 28-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

good luck trying for the next generation.

Bill Gates himself we should lower the world population by 10 to 15% if we do a really good job on something and see a small of increase on that ted talk show years ago.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

... and so they advertise their concerns on BitChute?

LOL.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Axios

Lol bitchute, more like sh*tchute. Hard to take anything they publish seriously these days,

You shouldn’t censor anyone period. There will always be someone who feels their voice is being repressed, usually delusions of grandeur.

You shouldn’t censor anyone period.

Then why are you trying ?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

I got the Moderna vaccine at work ( 2 shots)
I was feeling so out of sorts that I went to my doctor.
I told her what was happening- sudden panic attacks, depression, constant rapid heart beat, sore all over, sciatic nerve inflammation.
I used DuckDuckGo one day instead of Google to see if anyone else was having those side effects and loads of search results came back.
I got my final vax on July 4th, and I STILL don’t feel normal.

All my doctor did was prescribe me anti-depressants. (Which I didn’t take)
But yeah, I’d have to agree that there’s something up with the Moderna Vaccine

Most of those specific symptoms are primarily psychiatric.

It would be very hard to find a physical disease mechanism that ties these symptoms to the vaccine.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

A very close & dear friend of mine a retired Capt Navy Pilot got his jabs at the VA. He started having Vertigo a week or two after Moderna 1st Jab & he has never had that in his life. It lasted for a few weeks. I told him to please make sure he tells them about the Vertigo when he went for the 2nd jab. He did & they said that was not a side effect of the vax.

OK now 2 wks ago he flew from FL to NH & the nite before he left I said make sure you have you vax pass port with you. He said what's that, I said the card or paper that shows you're fully vaxed you might need it to board the plane. He said they never gave him anything from the VA, I said maybe it's with a rcpt or paper work he had nothing & he flew with no questions asked & got home.

Now he went to the Health Dept in Florida where he lives & asked for his vax pass port or card & they had NO record of him & said the VA had not sent any information in re to his status. Now he is having a problem with the VA so I will have to figure out a way to help him cause I am not in Florida. He is older but still has his mind just a wee bit slower but still smart as hell. He is not computer & etc savvy so I try to help him as much as possible.

Cheers
Ektar

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join