It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer, J&J report response from booster shots; heart swelling likely from COVID than vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: glen200376

I have seen so many posts about female menstrual problems after taking a shot, that is in the comments section of many of the posts. In the UK it would be the least likely reported thing, but if memory serves me correct it is in the thousands, and it does not even show up in the side effects. Two periods a cycle. So to say it does not mess with hormones is a fallacy. The rate of spontaneous abortions in the first trimester is another. That's another time bomb waiting to blow. If you are dumb enough to take this good luck as you have been warned. I also have a bridge to sell you.

I don't even know that many women that would talk to me about their menstrual cycle being messed up and even with that, I have had two women mention to me that their menstrual cycle is way worse than before the vaccine. Both are relatives but since they were effected that way, they mentioned it right away when I asked if they had side effects. The one woman still has it happening three cycles later, which I can't understand why it would do it for three periods like that.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I had never seen a vax that does something like this let alone the Polio, Flu shots. No vax can cause women to have issues like this.

This is concerning. If their menstrual cycle is changed or impacted you know what that means for most of them?

This looking like Bill Gates thing.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Well, it's something to do with bleeding gone wrong. Shedding of the cells on the uterine wall after an egg has passed its use-by date, and then it gets another try with a new egg a month later, stays viable for about three days, but if it's doing it twice in the cycle. The eggs might be getting used up a bit too fast. Also, the reports are stating that menopausal women are bleeding again. Pain is associated in some cases the usual cramps that is. There were reports of the vaccine accumulating in the ovaries but who knows we will have to look at the trials, OH wait there were none.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: HawkEyi

heart swelling more likely from COVID than vaccine

You quoted it. Do you know what it means?

It means someone has the opinion that swelling is more likely to occur from covid then the jab.

Sounds like an unsafe drug pushed by pony soldiers to me.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
Big Pharma the new Big Tobacco

Lol. My gawd, so true!

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
The issue with CDC's own statement on heart inflammation is that they are lying to you about it. heart inflammation sometimes is a life changing type of issue with most would have to take medicine.

This not an issue to be taken lightly.

It's so rare that it most certainly can be taken lightly. You're more likely to be struck by lightning than to be harmed by the vax.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

originally posted by: Phage

heart swelling more likely from COVID than vaccine

You quoted it. Do you know what it means?

It means someone has the opinion that swelling is more likely to occur from covid then the jab.

Sounds like an unsafe drug pushed by pony soldiers to me.

It means that vaxxing is 10 times safer than getting natural immunity. It's getting covid that's unsafe.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

And you would need yearly booster shots for covid. Along with other side effects not just heart inflammations. A friend of ours leg is already hurting after the second dose.

And you ignore that many women had reported with their heavy period after covid vaxs,
edit on 27-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Also to point out. Injecting mRNAs spefically in a vax have never being done before in humans at least not in massive scale.

I am sure its safe without a long term study.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Pfizer effectiveness had dropped to 39% in Israel. So how many booster shots you think would it be enough? 10?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
It's so rare that it most certainly can be taken lightly. You're more likely to be struck by lightning than to be harmed by the vax.

And that's just a stupid lie. In 2020, 17 people were killed by lightning, 20 people in 2019. Over 13,000 are dead from the vaccine, last report, and only a small percentage of reports are even accepted. They banned the bogus swine flu vaccine, in the 1970's, over around 50 fatalities, and that vaccine was a scandal. All you do is post liberal talking points, meaningless, lying snippets, offering no substance, and everybody sees it's clot shot cheerleading.

All this lying trolling, for liberal propaganda, that you're doing only shows how depraved, wholly untrustworthy, in anything they say, liberals are, when you say things that can be debunked, in less that 2 minutes, by a simple web search.

Do you have no conscience? Is your soul only worth the kicks you get from silly lies and trolling? Do you know you are fully sharing in the blame for the deaths? There was never such a thing as a good Nazi. 2 John 1:10-11.

Lightning Deaths

Clot Shot Deaths

edit on 27-8-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

The gift that never stop giving, this people, like the senile biden president, will blame anything but themselves for the crappy jab wrong doings.

Soo yep, you get the jab, but you get covid still and it gives you hart inflammation is covid fault, they get to walk free, wit immunity of their own.

Sometimes I wonder how dump and stupid, this corrupted entities think most Americans are.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I believe they want to vaccinate the already natural immunity survivors so they can hide the flaws of the vaccine and blame any and all the side effects of the vaccine on previous bouts of covid19.

I think this is why it's also important to fight getting the vaccines if you've already developed natural immunity through surviving Covid.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

After my daughter got her first shot of moderna the cramps started as soon she got up the bed the next morning and her period came earlier in the afternoon, she was not due for several days, she had mild fever, ringing in her ears and headache.

She said that it was part of the "mild side effects", then two days later she developed a rash in the injection site, but she said it was also in the warnings, she took benadryl and went away.

Today is been two weeks of her first shot, she will get the second shot tomorrow.

Meanwhile her boyfriend took the shot one day earlier than her and no side effects what so ever.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

After my daughter got her first shot of moderna the cramps started as soon she got up the bed the next morning and her period came earlier in the afternoon, she was not due for several days, she had mild fever, ringing in her ears and headache.

She said that it was part of the "mild side effects", then two days later she developed a rash in the injection site, but she said it was also in the warnings, she took benadryl and went away.

Today is been two weeks of her first shot, she will get the second shot tomorrow.

Meanwhile her boyfriend took the shot one day earlier than her and no side effects what so ever.

So, according to modern medical consensus of the time, she is defective since she could not take the medicine provided to her by the pharma companies. Believe it or not, that is how half of Americans have been taught to believe. The Pharma companies have brainwashed people to believe that if you do not get an immediate reaction, it is not related to their vaccine to. When you eat food with food poisoning in it, you usually get sick from eight hours later to two days later, people rarely get sick right away. What they ate last night effected them around lunch times the next day and people think they got sick off of their lunch or their breakfast. The culprit in poisoning rarely gets blamed for the illness it causes.

Some meds cause problems over a year from when you start taking them, even up to five years if they block B12 absorption by the digestive tract. People do not realize something they have been taking for years can hurt them...Pharma companies know....they do not list that on their literature though, they do not have to by the rules they are required to follow.

Is it possible that an enzyme will be effected by this vaccine that is using new technology that has only short term studies on it.....absolutely yes is the answer. The symptoms could turn up six months to twelve months down the road. It may not be life threatening, but if the vaccine boosts immunity consistantly it can lead to a deficiency of one type of nutrient.

Look at Statins, they can result in a deficiency of Vitamin D and other lipid soluable nutrients in the body over time. They lower squalene in the body, which has antiviral qualities to it. It takes many months to years of taking statins to get side effects of low squalene in the body. Humans have their own squalene and it is part of our immune system.

Just think of what side effects of this vaccine could evolve over a few years if it causes a depletion of some chemistry in the body. I would bet that this vaccine has not been tested in conjunction with lowered immune chemistry caused by other vaccines either, they get to choose their test subjects, setting the parameters for participants to exclude people at risk of side effects.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

and all the side effects of the vaccine on previous bouts of covid19.

I think you nailed it with this and i think this is why they are desperate with the rush to vaccinate everyone.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

That is the part of this technology and injecting a synthetic particle in the body that worries me, the long term side effects are the worst and the kind is not reversing.

I will keep watching and listening, because eventually the side effects will no be denied.

I wonder who will be taking care of the disable and injured from this jab.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I said this on another thread I think. Maybe it was this one. There are so many....lol

I truly believe, they are releasing placebo injections along with the actual chemical injections. It is the only way they can do a true blind study after their original clusterf*ck of 'accidently' telling their placebo subjects. Of course, nobody would ever know. Why else are so many getting covid AFTER getting the tried and trued vaccine?

Who gets chicken pox, the measles or the actual flu after getting their vaccine? When has that ever happened?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

This doc explains why you get clotting, those that get it seem to have zero platelet count after the jab. It was so common In Denmark they stopped using AZ. He claims it's one in a million chance of getting it, if he didn't we wouldn't have a vid to watch but in the comments section that would not appear to be the case.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I know of no one who felt like crap after the second shot. Now what?

Everyone I know and asked about that got the shot completely, said 2nd was the worst. Now what?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join