It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer, J&J report response from booster shots; heart swelling likely from COVID than vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Britguy

Take the vax and suffer heart swelling, but it's Covid19 because, well, Pfizer said so!
Do really you think that they lumped vaxxed and unvaxxed together? Is that what the study is about?

www.nejm.org...

With all the lies, flip flops and weirdness from day 1 of this rather bizarro pandemic, from politicians, drug companies and the compliant corporate media, I will go on trusting my own gut feeling and logic.

That approach will give you peace-of-mind with a lot of "controversial" subjects.

Congrats on your wisdom.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Me too, I guess.

Now what?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   

And companies like Pfizer that have a very sketchy record.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Its going to continue till more people start realizing or waking up. But i do wonder what will happen to those who will reject the third booster or fourth booster shots?

This is insane what they are doing.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Whatever it is that is happening are trying to do this cant continue to hide it in sight i would think there would be more and more people who will report vax issues later on in the next couple of months.

If you watch some of the news outlets and watch the faces of the journalists i think they do look stressed out whenever they are talking about covid 19 which is interesting.
edit on 26-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

a reply to: HawkEyi

heart inflammation sometimes is a life changing type of issue with most would have to take medicine.

Yes, it responds well to treatment. That's a good thing. And in the vast majority of cases, that's it. It's done.

You are lying...AGAIN. Myocarditis is NOT something you just treat and it all goes away and your heart is at 100%.
In fact, you'll most likely need to be on medications for the rest of your life. If you are young, you'll likely never be able to do strenuous activities due to that earlier damage.
Even if "most" people respond well to treatment, what about the "least" that didn't? Study after study shows these shots raise your chances at all sorts of disorders. You got lucky, others not so much, so your anecdotal evidence really means nothing here.
Inflammation of the heart is very serious so quit acting like it's no big deal. These shots make people 30% more likely to suffer from Myocarditis but have a .03% chance to save me from Covid death. I'll take my chances with Covid.
By the way...it is impossible...IMPOSSIBLE...for Covid to even attack the heart on its own to begin with. It's a respiratory illness, not a muscle disease. As such, Covid replicates in the lungs...not the heart. The ONLY way for spike proteins to even reach the heart is via the blood stream...through the shot...which they told us wouldn't enter the blood stream...but have been proven to so so time and again.

At this point Phage, Biden would make more sense posting for you because he is far more coherent.

www.myocarditisfoundation.org...

www.medpagetoday.com...
edit on 26-8-2021 by MrBuddy because: links

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Had Covid-19 in mid-January 2020. Felt like crap for 12 days.

Had the J&J vaccine in April 2021. Felt like the same crap for 1.5 days.

Exact same symptoms. Kind of eerie really.

ETA: No heart issues from either, probably because I have no existing heart issues and am not programmed for them in the future. My observations lead me to believe the the virus targets preexisting conditions we may not even know we have yet. My sister suffered two mild heart attacks and a minor stroke from the virus and did have a known, minor heart issue. Nothing from the mRNA Pfizer vaccine but a sore arm. Anecdotal but maybe there's something there.
edit on 26-8-2021 by GravitySucks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
So, just to clear this up, no Covid19, heart just fine.
Take the vax and suffer heart swelling, but it's Covid19 because, well, Pfizer said so!

About sums up where the vaccine cheerleader's intellect ends, Pfizer said so.

Really. Hundreds of thousands of VAERS reports? Healthy one minute, then jabbed, suddenly it's all downhill. They're all mistaken, you know, hundreds of thousands of liars, in essence, according to the vaccine cheerleaders, that also just say stupid, opinionated stuff, propaganda, "I'm not dead yet," me, me, me, me, me, absent scientific refutations that can hold water, just liberal propaganda, claptrap. Morons are refuting real scientists, because "we say so", scientists that worked on these vaccines waving huge red flags they can prove are true, damage we are seeing proof of, before our eyes, what may as well be a bioweapon, obviously, coursing through peoples' entire circulatory system and landing in organs, and the wannabe dictators are lying about even this being true. Obviously, they're lying the jab stays in the deltoid muscle, which has blood circulating in it, in the first place. How stupid is that lie? Their whole premise why they claim the vaccine is safe is based on stupid lies, as if they don't even know basic physiology? No, that's not so. There's an agenda, and a very wicked one, literally deadly as all hell.

Here's the FDA's own list of clot shot side effects. Read, but, says the cretinous vaccine cheerleader, pom-poms waving, "Move along, Nothing to see here."

Guillain-Barré syndrome
Acute disseminated encephaloymelitis
Transverse myelitis
Encephalitis/ myelitis/ encephalomyelitis/ meningoencephalitis/ meningitis/ encepholaphathy
Convulsions/seizures
Stroke
Narcolepsy and cataplexy
Anaphlyaxis
Acute myocardial infarction
Myocarditis/pericarditis
Autoimmune disease
Deaths
Pregnancy and birth outcomes
Other acute demyelinating diseases
Non-anaphylactic allergic reactions
Thrombocytopenia
Disseminated intravascular coagulation
Venous thromboembolism
Arthritis and arthralgia/joint pain
Kawasaki disease
Vaccine enhanced disease

The list also notes “Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children” as one possible outcome following vaccination.

The whole list is just a post shot coincidence, you see. Incidentally, that they'll tolerate such a horrid, obscene list of catastrophic diseases and death, that they would subject people to this horror, speaks for itself the sort of people we're dealing with: freaking monsters!

Fact is, the world is full of evil dolts, but there are going to be many less. The damage from the clot shot is irreversible, as time goes on, the disaster, honest doctors and top scientists warned about, will unfold.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

edit on 26-8-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I love how scientific they are using words like "likely"

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Pfizer pleaded guilty to criminal fraud in 2004 and again in 2009.

Surely they would never deceive.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zitterbewegung
I love how scientific they are using words like "likely"

Picked up on that idiocy, too, "We're not sure about anything, but we'll stake your life on maybe, could be, if I had to roll the dice for your life." Evil idiots!

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

heart inflammation sometimes is a life changing type of issue with most would have to take medicine.

Yes, it responds well to treatment. That's a good thing. And in the vast majority of cases, that's it. It's done.
Ah so you need to get a treatment to solve a problem that the treatment caused?
Got it,sounds sensible.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBuddy
The ONLY way for spike proteins to even reach the heart is via the blood stream...through the shot...which they told us wouldn't enter the blood stream...but have been proven to so so time and again.

The "won't enter the bloodstream" is stupid, stupid, stupid, as if the deltoid muscle is isolated from circulating blood. Prove it yourself. Stick a knife in your upper arm: everybody knows it will not bleed. That deltoid muscle is even a regular, billions of mRNA particles, fail safe container, where blood contact is concerned, and this is why no other vaccine has ever left the deltoid muscle, either. I don't know who they're fooling, with just some basic education and common sense, but, obviously, there's a hierarchy of fools. Waiting to see some explanation the clotting, observed all over the body, causing rashes, welts, killing hearts and brains, to name a few, is some inexplicable evil fairy dust, that only appears with the clot shot: everybody knows fairy dust can simply appear in the blood, and unvaccinated conservatives spread fairy dust.

edit on 26-8-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Pfizer - Not a Good Track Record ... if you pay attention

Who can believe them ? Who believes the MSM ? If you do you get what you deserve - Ignorance is your Bliss

Flashback 2009

Justice Department Announces Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in Its History
Pfizer to Pay $2.3 Billion for Fraudulent Marketing

......In addition, Pfizer has agreed to pay $1 billion to resolve allegations under the civil False Claims Act that the company illegally promoted four drugs – Bextra; Geodon, an anti-psychotic drug; Zyvox, an antibiotic; and Lyrica, an anti-epileptic drug – and caused false claims to be submitted to government health care programs for uses that were not medically accepted indications and therefore not covered by those programs. The civil settlement also resolves allegations that Pfizer paid kickbacks to health care providers to induce them to prescribe these, as well as other, drugs. The federal share of the civil settlement is $668,514,830 and the state Medicaid share of the civil settlement is $331,485,170. This is the largest civil fraud settlement in history against a pharmaceutical company.........

....."The size and seriousness of this resolution, including the huge criminal fine of $1.3 billion, reflect the seriousness and scope of Pfizer’s crimes," said Mike Loucks, acting U.S. Attorney for the District of Massachusetts. "Pfizer violated the law over an extensive time period. Furthermore, at the very same time Pfizer was in our office negotiating and resolving the allegations of criminal conduct by its then newly acquired subsidiary, Warner-Lambert, Pfizer was itself in its other operations violating those very same laws. Today’s enormous fine demonstrates that such blatant and continued disregard of the law will not be tolerated.".......

2016 - Soros Exits Stakes in Energy Companies, Takes Pfizer Position

edit on 8262021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Boosting antibodies real high for too long is not good on the body. They should only be elevated when a virus is present in the body. A soldier in the army cannot effectively fight without sleep for very long, our immune system needs to cycle instead of always be turned on.

I think we have a bunch of mad scientists without much common sense running our health agencies in this country. Can't they see what they are doing, I doubt if it is intentionally being done, I think that they are not looking at the whole picture, they are focusing on a single point to make their conclusions.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Im interrupting for this reality break...

Let us not forget...."They" really dont give a # about anybody actually getting better.
"They" really dont give a # about our health.
If people get better, get healthy....they don't need their vaccines, drugs and treatments, doctors and hospital care. Then they dont make any money and we all know this is about them making money...otherwise, well....you know the schpeel.

Also, these vaccines are still EXPERIMENTAL and are still in clinical trials until MAY 2023. So every single one of you who chose to get injected, are nothing but lab rats. And I fully support that. But dont try and sell to other people that this is all fine and dandy and perfectly safe and healthy....because nothing you say, nothing you link will actually prove to any intelligent person that any of this is SAFE AND HEALTHY because................its all still JUST AN EXPERIMENT.

Even a child can understand this.
A dishonest person? Meh, they will deny it.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

"likely" what a great scientific study. Jesus it's a for profit company wake up people.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   
FFS.........how many people were slathering on innocent Johnson and Johnson sunscreen only to find out that crap was probably causing cancer and they may not know for years down the road. That stuff was yanked so fast off the shelves....Elon Musk is trying to patent their method of speed for his next rocket.

Anyone who has faith in the twisted pharmaceutical industry and the evil little witch doctor Fauci as legitimate and trustworthy and "you can put your life and your kids life in our hands, scouts honor" --- well, I am certainly not taking your opinion as anything but pure fantasy and psychobabble.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Some of my coworkers were bragging about their first and seconds shots. Smug; saving mankind. Now they are all quiet.
Other coworkers didn't say anything; the smart ones. Who the hell brags about volunteering for a new technology developed for gene therapy. To be clear this isn't gene therapy but it uses the mrna and viral vector technology developed for gene therapy.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

I have seen so many posts about female menstrual problems after taking a shot, that is in the comments section of many of the posts. In the UK it would be the least likely reported thing, but if memory serves me correct it is in the thousands, and it does not even show up in the side effects. Two periods a cycle. So to say it does not mess with hormones is a fallacy. The rate of spontaneous abortions in the first trimester is another. That's another time bomb waiting to blow. If you are dumb enough to take this good luck as you have been warned. I also have a bridge to sell you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join