It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer, J&J report response from booster shots; heart swelling likely from COVID than vaccine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox
….. as the delta variant of the coronavirus has turbocharged a fourth wave of infections in the U.S.

…… All while not having a single test that can identify any of them.

Do you have a good source for this?

It easy enough to find the gene sequence map for covid online. Ive posted it on ATS many times. Gene mapping is pretty common place, isnt it? Im stumped as to why many claim we cant map covid and its variants. I wish I had more insight why.
edit on 8/27/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I can say with the full force of my convictions that you are a liar. The question "How can you sleep at night?" is one which I have never, ever asked another human being, because I tend not to associate with the sorts of people who would inspire that sort of question. But seriously? I bet you sleep like a baby too.

Your diabolism is showing.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

It means that vaxxing is 10 times safer than getting natural immunity. It's getting covid that's unsafe.

Quoting so that more people can see the evidence that you don't care if people know that you're a terrible human being with zero morals & no compunction about lying through your serpentine smile, while the flash of murder-if-I-could-get-away-with-it is dancing in those glinting, glistering eyes - the look that everyone kept telling you about when you were a kid. How you would get that 'special' feeling when you overheard your biology teacher commenting in the teacher's lounge that her blood ran cold when she saw the way you liked to stare into the eyes of small animals in the lab from three inches away.

I can't fathom the likes of you, I really can't. Your opinion would appear from this thread alone to be worth less than negative 10 to the power n, and I suspect your soul must once have been a very lonely place, late at night when the special darkness, darker than a Moonless night, came to visit - as it surely did at least once, basing that on your activity on this site (and even more particularly on this specific topic..)

edit on AugustSaturday2118CDT09America/Chicago-050046 by FlyInTheOintment because: important clarification

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Where? All this bull# i hear about the vaccine....i cant find a 3rd injection anywhere. Ive been looking all week.

Monday ill call CDC to see where i can go get it. But damn....why cant i find any appointments around Austin?

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

originally posted by: Wisenox
….. as the delta variant of the coronavirus has turbocharged a fourth wave of infections in the U.S.

…… All while not having a single test that can identify any of them.

Do you have a good source for this?

It easy enough to find the gene sequence map for covid online. Ive posted it on ATS many times. Gene mapping is pretty common place, isnt it? Im stumped as to why many claim we cant map covid and its variants. I wish I had more insight why.

I think the problem is that 90 governments around the world, in responding to various FOIA type requests, have responded that they have no isolated examples of the phantom virus. As a layman, it seems to me that if nobody has actually isolated this virus, something is suspicious.

The gene sequences you mention seem somehow theoretical, if it's true that the virus itself has never been isolated.
edit on 29-8-2021 by Salander because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Good luck with that. But think about this, according to everything our gut tell us, the world is flat. It takes some critical thinking to know that it isn't.

Your gut might also tell you to trust a government agency created to protect you from the evil that people do. But their track record says otherwise.

Here is my personal experience. Every year there is food and drug recalls, and lots of them. Why do we always have these recalls? Lax oversight by the Food and Drug Administration. While I have never dealt with the FDA. I have worked construction for 38 years now. I have worked on more than a few large jobs. Guess how many times I have actually seen OSHA? Not once, despite having to actually call them on a employer.

But don't take my experience as fact. Look up all the food and drug recalls in the last 30 years. I doubt you will have much time to post here while you sift through all the recalls and circumstances surrounding those recalls.

Tossing out information of any sort, without considering it, is a bad idea. Yeah, there is a lot of nonsense floating around

Yeah that's the evil that people do. Guess who works at the FDA, pharmaceutical company's, food company's and the government. Spoiler alert! People.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Here in my neck of the woods, all you need is walk in any China mart, (walmart), CVS, walgreens, or Public groceries or any place with a pharmacy and get them, no lines.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Britguy

Alrighty.

Good luck with that. But think about this, according to everything our gut tell us, the world is flat. It takes some critical thinking to know that it isn't.

Tossing out information of any sort, without considering it, is a bad idea. Yeah, there is a lot of nonsense floating around. And it does take some "work" to sort through it. Also, the "media" tend to screw up the science in some pretty stupid ways. But it does take a bit of work to look for the original sources, and read, and try to understand them.

My gut has never told me the world is flat. If you don't live on flat ground, I don't see how anyone would get that gut feeling. Even as a kid i could see the curvature of the sky and just assumed the ground was curved as well. Even before I learned the earth was round in school. You didn't even really need to invoke the Spector of flat earth into your argument, to make your point, unless your point was to associate flat earth theory with your opponent. But, carry on.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
"Over 13,000 are dead from the vaccine,"

You are the only one lying here. As a mortician I can tell you at present any Sudden Death cases have only been put into a category for an inquest. Which in general will take a good 12 months. Until them no-one, even the Govt. can state the legal cause of death.

Be my guest to research that everybody and anybody. An autopsy report and toxicology report DO NOT report on cause of death.

So as I stated before. YOU are the dishonest person on this point.

Please note: The topic of the many vaccinations around and past vaccination history is another topic. But I highly suspect you run them together so your lies are not so obvious. Scammers do this often.

Separating each lie and clearly pointing them out, is always the best approach to judge someone's character.

a reply to: Scrutinizing

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
"then you are forcing a larger portion of the population to vaccinate than were ever going to even get COVID, "

Sorry but that is just incorrect. We were all going to get Covid one day.

If we were lucky, it would take a good decade to get around. And mutate down into something harmless ( it took 3 years for that to start happening in 1918.) That is Best Case Scenario"

OR

It could mutate up like SmallPox did and get deadlier with each wave. With it finding new ways to wreck you or kill you along the way. AND get around faster.

I have been dealing with infectious diseases for 40 years. Front line. And I did not know which way this one was headed, so please do not pretend you do.

The Medical Fraternity are ethically bound to consider Worst Case Scenario . So how they react must be understood in that context.

Only problem is, a lot are ego driven idiots. Or Politically driven. Or Religious nutters. Because they are human, so that is is why being educated on the basics BEFORE a Pandemic comes along is best.

Those intellectually lazy adults who just started last year have no show of understanding 10% of what they need to. Which is why they have to rely on T.V., Google, , FB, Politicians , Scammers etc... to get their ideas. ( so NOT their ideas or thoughts . Just parrots )

They have no-one else to blame but themselves really. Grown adults who are that ignorant are dangerous to everyone.

a reply to: Ksihkehe

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: thedeadtruth

I tell you where is going for big pharma and with the new type of shots, to the bank reaping billions upon billions, Covid will not die, it will be kept alive and well.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedeadtruth
Sorry but that is just incorrect. We were all going to get Covid one day.

I don't know your exact definition of frontline disease work, but to me that is far different from overall disease management strategy. I make no claims about the direct medical treatment and I haven't engaged in it. People will be exposed to nearly all common infectious diseases. We're walking factories of enteric diseases. Getting COVID disease, based on my reading of their descriptions, is not really inclusive of asymptomatic infection. If they did antibody testing at schools we'd have a better idea of how many already had it, which would be helpful data to better pin down how much benefit a mass vaccination of children would really be.

The Medical Fraternity are ethically bound to consider Worst Case Scenario . So how they react must be understood in that context.

Worst case scenario should also apply to prophylaxis, no? There is no data on the long term effects of the vaccines, meaning the worst case scenario includes things like high mortality in 2-5 years.

In children the numbers are pretty clear, unless COVID changes and becomes more deadly to children. It could happen, but there could also be long-term effects from the vaccines. That's my only real complaint is about vaccine mandates. If this were not a whole new class of therapy with no long-term studies I'd already be vaccinated if I were not medically exempt.

I'm not against vaccination. I'm against mandates and passports. People should be free to decide either way. They should also get a fair and accurate portrayal of the real risk, including unknowns. If we allow the government to mandate medical treatment without full transparency, which would include not demonizing anybody with questions, they will do it again. The government shouldn't be trusted to make those decisions.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I tell you where is going for big pharma and with the new type of shots, to the bank reaping billions upon billions, Covid will not die, it will be kept alive and well.

So true! The Medical Industrial Complex has delivered this medical tyranny to us, and made money in the process.

I think there is more to it than money though. Eugenics is the driving philosophy IMO

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
" I'm against mandates and passports."

You make it sound like they are new things. I assure you they are not. Maybe you have just had a privileged life to this point free of having to make that decision because others before you did sacrifice and risk something for you. Ever think about that.

And I had a Vac passport in the 80s. You needed one if you were going some places. Even Singapore.

I fail to see why this is not common knowledge. For those actually interested in the subject.

Or maybe it is just the fact they are being " put out " that has them riled up. In which case, how lame can anybody be.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I think some people need to speak to a person with international business ties.

The money made by drug companies is pennies compard to the money being LOST by other industry,
Eg...Over 1 trillion by OPEC alone in 2020. 40 Billion a day at present.

If people really think those drug companies are doing anything dodgy to keep Covid going. They are insane and do not understand the Consortiums and their partners in certain industries would have zero issue with making many people just go away. Never to be seen again.

It is like the people who say such things REALLY have not thought the situation through.

Like the evil Billionaire's they hate and blame for this, ARE NOT RICH, in the grand scheme of things. And they are not evil by any stretch of the imagination compared to those who they would be hurting if your stupid conspiracy was true.

a reply to: Salander

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

This is alot of reading, but it covers alot of material with historical perspective.

off-guardian.org...

It is eugenics that drive the Plandemic. The idea that the human genome can be improved by human tinkering.

You might not have the time to read it....

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Well right off the bat that piece loses credibility by repeating the lie that Dr Malone had anything to do with creating the mRNA tech.

The fact is he PRETENDED to, and completely failed to understand it. Hence producing nonsensical papers that should scare the crap out of everybody. He is an unethical idiot.

Important point about Dr Robert Malone. He DID NOT invent the RNA vac or even have the idea.

He is simply a dishonest sour Man. No ethics, all ego .

Look up Katalin Kariko of the University of Wisconsin SHE developed the idea and proved it in experiments with mice in 1990 after working on the concept for years, but was blocked by the Male dominated Medical Fraternity from taking it any further.

After 6 years of being on the faculty of the University of Pennsylvania ( after bullying at Wisconsin ) Kariko and turned down for a grant every year of that, she was actually demoted.just before she was due to become a Professor. Now considered a lesser academic, there was no way to move forward.

But on the side, without her detractors knowing, she was ( helping ) still doing experiments with her only advocate, Penn-Drew Weisman.( PH.D. Medical Degree) who was an immunologist at Boston University.

Where does Dr Robert Malone come into the picture. Well he was lurking around but was just not smart enough to comprehend the work. Even after several good studies being released by Katalin And Penn-Drew and Norbert Pardiafter after 1995. Dr Robert Malone was not up to standard enough to be considered an expert.

Anyway, during that time the actual founder of Moderna ,and future partner of Pfizer and BioNTech ( Derrick Rossi ) saw the research and saw the work as outstanding and the future of a few branches of Bio-Tech.

He stated clearly that Katalin And Penn-Drew deserved the Nobel Prize for Chemistry.

Long story short, after that it was a mess of Researchers pretending to have been in on the work and all claiming they understood it better than even the inventors. They also simultaneously attacked Katalin Kariko's reputation saying she was demoted for incompetence etc... and did their best to block any chance of awards for the work.

ALL Men. Ended up being dozens of the m, All ego or greed driven.( and we can guess sexist -a-holes because they did not go after Penn-Drew at all )

Dr Robert Malone is one of those people who lay claim to the work and was supposably balled out by Derrick Rossi for doing so. And was told on no uncertain terms he would receive no accolades for his work ( the price of being unethical in Derricks book )

Dr Robery Malone has been pissed ever since and has already proven he will say anything to get revenge. I would not trust him as far as I could throw him.

He is, in my opinion, just another sexist lying jerk, who will say anything for 2 minutes of fame he thinks he is owed. . . .

a reply to: Salander

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Red herring. The larger point is that there is a magnificent deception going on right in front of us, under our nose, we are a part of it.

There is much evidence showing the planning for the deception.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

And you realize Pfizer is the same drug marker that did this right?
Pfizer pays out to Nigerian families of meningitis drug trial victims

they are not evil by any stretch of the imagination

No i am sure they are pure and they really mean well for the world right? sorta like jeffrey epstein and other Billionaire's right?

Not sure why u suggest or think that Billionaire's are saints or defend big pharma?
edit on 4-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Uknownparadox

Government agencies are created to spend money, and not much else. They are not created to protect the people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join