It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer, J&J report response from booster shots; heart swelling likely from COVID than vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   
So now you have the media, and Pfizer own report defending its mRNA vax saying these heart swelling more likely from COVID than vaccine. Yes now you have Pfizer defending themselves by claiming these heart issues arent caused by their beloved vaxs but rather its by the scary covid not vaxs.

They are even claiming that its actually a strong antibody response.

They will never admit that it was their covid vaxs that caused these issues now that they have the full backing by the FDA.
Pfizer, J&J report strong antibody response from booster shots; heart swelling more likely from COVID than vaccine: Latest COVID-19 updates

The efficiency has lowered.

Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson are reporting enhanced disease-fighting response from booster shots, an encouraging development in light of vaccines' diminished effectiveness over time as the delta variant of the coronavirus has turbocharged a fourth wave of infections in the U.S.

I am impressed how fast they are doing these so called clinical trails without a long term study.

Phase 3 trial data shows a third dose of their vaccine – called Comirnaty – produced more than three times the neutralizing antibodies against the coronavirus compared with a second dose, the companies said. On Monday, their COVID-19 vaccine became the first one to receive full FDA approval.

Booster Shots are Coming...

The company said it was working with federal officials, including the FDA and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, on next steps to enhance the effects of the vaccine and ready a possible booster shot.

If you keep reading the article at the bottom the MSM are already coming out to defend the mRNA vaxs by claiming.

Much higher chance of myocarditis from COVID-19 than from vaccine, study finds

Researchers compared adverse events that occurred in vaccinated people from a health care organization in Israel to events in people with documented COVID-19. Each group had a mean of more than 880,000 people.

They found the vaccinated group had an increased risk of myocarditis -- inflammation of the heart -- occurring in 2.7 per 100,000 people. The vaccine was also associated with an increased risk of swollen lymph nodes, herpes zoster infection and appendicitis.

So they are already now jumping to Pfizer by claiming that if you caught myocarditis its because of Covid and not the vaxs.

The biggest issue i have with the article of this one is how it is ended and how CDC is also defending and lying about it.

About 800 cases of heart inflammation have been confirmed in the U.S. as being linked to mRNA vaccines, making the instances rare but concerning. The CDC says most of those treated for the condition recovered quickly.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

heart swelling more likely from COVID than vaccine

You quoted it. Do you know what it means?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
The issue with CDC's own statement on heart inflammation is that they are lying to you about it. heart inflammation sometimes is a life changing type of issue with most would have to take medicine.

This not an issue to be taken lightly.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

And here you come defending the mRNA vaxs as well. If it is the vax the damaged you or caused it the doctors will blame covid even if you never tested positive for covid.

edit on 26-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   

heart inflammation sometimes is a life changing type of issue with most would have to take medicine.

Yes, it responds well to treatment. That's a good thing. And in the vast majority of cases, that's it. It's done.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   

And here you come defending the mRNA vaxs as well.

No. I pointed out what your source says.
I heard your "explanation", but it makes no sense.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Oh my bad its in the article at the bottom/middle section of the page.
edit on 26-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Big Pharma the new Big Tobacco

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Something something “fox in the hen-house”

I’m sure it’s just Covid too…..

edit on 26-8-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Well that’s a shocker, big pharma trying to weasel out of any responsibility....

It’s not like they haven’t been caught doing that before...
www.reuters.com...

Also of note:
The government would never lie to us
Big pharma only works for the best interest of their patients
The health authority would never lie or mislead us.....ever
The MSM would never try to mislead us, in fact it’s only for our own good, they decide what we can read and listen to.

Everything is ok, just drink some warm milk, and rest easy as the people in power will save us all from ourselves.

End Sarcasm

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   
So, just to clear this up, no Covid19, heart just fine.
Take the vax and suffer heart swelling, but it's Covid19 because, well, Pfizer said so!

Right, got it. I mean, evidence to the contrary is just not scientific.

While myocarditis may well respond to treatment, the damage to the heart is already done.
I will maintain my position of avoiding these vaccinations like the plague that they seem to be.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
The issue with CDC's own statement on heart inflammation is that they are lying to you about it. heart inflammation sometimes is a life changing type of issue with most would have to take medicine.

This not an issue to be taken lightly.

I doubt it's happening to such a degree and severity that the people who may die from it aren't already suffering from cardiomyopathy or something, even if they didn't know it.

I'm kinda tired of them comparing the risk per exposure of the vaccine effects vs COVID effects though, that isn't a valid argument when dealing with mass vaccination. If you push for 100 percent vaccination and create mandates then you are forcing a larger portion of the population to vaccinate than were ever going to even get COVID, then only a tiny fraction of those that got it would get serious illness leading to death. The net effect from adverse reactions can be higher even if the incidence per unit is lower and that's an important detail here.

There are constant inconsistencies in their framing of why they do things and it bothers me that the same exact argument gets used on different vaccine topics, but somehow they draw the opposite conclusion to suit their needs. It's all just a mix and match of arguments that sound good.

ETA: If you don't realize the implications of this it will be most pronounced in children and young people. Those at the lowest risk of death from COVID will have a number of vaccine reactions resulting in death in excess of the number of COVID deaths that would have occured in that whole population. Mass vaccination of children, in my opinion, will kill more than COVID. Not sure how the rest of the under 50 crowd will fare in this regard.

edit on 8/26/21 by Ksihkehe because: Clarified wording and a typo.

edit on 8/26/21 by Ksihkehe because: Added

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

Take the vax and suffer heart swelling, but it's Covid19 because, well, Pfizer said so!
Do really you think that they lumped vaxxed and unvaxxed together? Is that what the study is about?

www.nejm.org...

edit on 8/26/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   

...as the delta variant of the coronavirus has turbocharged a fourth wave of infections in the U.S.

I must be superhuman. I live in Florida, which has no mandates, and I have never worn masks. Not so much as a sniffle.
It is, however, amazing that a virus with a genome that is 99.877% computer generated can produce 4 waves of "cases". All while not having a single test that can identify any of them.
Our population size here in Florida will surely drop to zero when the dreaded 5th wave hits. I don't know how I didn't see it coming, considering that there was a movie title foretelling our demise (predictive programming).
For a group of "elites" that openly express their wishes to depopulate the Earth, they sure do a lot of saving lives.
All those "cases", scary-scary, 4 waves and 1 1/2 years of wiping out humanity, you'd think that they would have reached their depopulation goals by now if they would simply stop looking out for us.
Let's not forget, they owe $2.5 quadrillion in derivatives gambling and they're manufacturing food shortages worldwide. The elites should be forced to pay their debt in order to rescue the manufactured economic collapse the world is undergoing. Why print money when you can simply collect their debt?
The unvaccinated simply need to be patient and not comply. Their plans need a reaction from us to move forward. Don't give it to them. Force them keep making moves and their transparent schemes will be evident to all.
edit on 26-8-2021 by Wisenox because: Included derivatives gambling.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Do really you think that they lumped vaxxed and unvaxxed together? Is that what the study is about?

www.nejm.org...

With all the lies, flip flops and weirdness from day 1 of this rather bizarro pandemic, from politicians, drug companies and the compliant corporate media, I will go on trusting my own gut feeling and logic.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Alrighty.

Good luck with that. But think about this, according to everything our gut tell us, the world is flat. It takes some critical thinking to know that it isn't.

Tossing out information of any sort, without considering it, is a bad idea. Yeah, there is a lot of nonsense floating around. And it does take some "work" to sort through it. Also, the "media" tend to screw up the science in some pretty stupid ways. But it does take a bit of work to look for the original sources, and read, and try to understand them.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Phase 3 trial data shows a third dose of their vaccine – called Comirnaty – produced more than three times the neutralizing antibodies against the coronavirus compared with a second dose, the companies said.

This sounds to me like every additional booster shot causes the immune system to have a stronger reaction than the last shot. I know several people who were fine after the first shot but felt like crap after the second shot. How much worse will the third shot be? And they just want people to keep injecting themselves with this crap every few months for the foreseeable future? And now they want to start injecting infants as young as 6 months old, along with the large mix of other vaccines young children are given. At this point I truly fear for the future of this planet in a way I never have before...

As for them trying to claim "well the vaccine might cause some of the same symptoms as Covid-19, but those symptoms are much less severe than the real virus", I'm sure that is a true statement, but it ignores the fact that we are trying to vaccinate everyone over and over, which is far more people than Covid-19 could naturally infect. The fact of the matter is I've seen more suffering in my own life as a result of the vaccine than I ever saw as a result of Covid-19 its self. There are so many issues related to artificial immune stimulation in old, young, and sick people, and it's likely that vaccines provide no overall benefit, and may even contribute to the spread of other illnesses.
edit on 26/8/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   
It should be expected for a Nazi company to really behave like
Nazis and make this claim.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I know several people who were fine after the first shot but felt like crap after the second shot. How much worse will the third shot be?

I know of no one who felt like crap after the second shot. Now what?

Personally, I had a headache the following afternoon. But it was a Saturday afternoon and there may have been a cocktail or two involved. I didn't report it to VAERS.
edit on 8/26/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Yeah I get it, personal experiences don't prove anything, but I'm still going to rely on my own experience over trusting large corporations and politicians who have consistently proven they can't be trusted.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join