It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural Immunity news, will probably be ignored

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
www.israelnationalnews.com...

A new study on the effects of natural infection by the coronavirus suggests that there may be little to no benefit for recovered SARS-CoV-2 patients in receiving vaccines against the coronavirus.

article sites the Cleveland Clinic study
and they link to this article:
www.israelnationalnews.com...

Coronavirus patients who recovered from the virus were far less likely to become infected during the latest wave of the pandemic than people who were vaccinated against COVID, according to numbers presented to the Israeli Health Ministry.

Health Ministry data on the wave of COVID outbreaks which began this May show that Israelis with immunity from natural infection were far less likely to become infected again in comparison to Israelis who only had immunity via vaccination.

More than 7,700 new cases of the virus have been detected during the most recent wave starting in May, but just 72 of the confirmed cases were reported in people who were known to have been infected previously – that is, less than 1% of the new cases.

Roughly 40% of new cases – or more than 3,000 patients – involved people who had been infected despite being vaccinated.

I realize this isn't on the current agenda, and the establishment is actively ignoring any and all data like this. Sure in the past it was considered "science" but as we now see, "science" is more of a buzzword than it is a real "thing".

When the lawsuits are filed against the mandatory vaccination of citizens, I hope it includes this data, just to force the assholes in charge to admit it exists. maybe one or two of the brain washed masses will come around if they are intelligent enough to understand the data.

This is America in 2021. I never would have thought it could collapse this fast. Well done democrats. You did it.
edit on 24-8-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

For the first time ever our politicians are going to ignore Isreal.

The vaccine is has achieved something.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
With the immune system buffers in the vaccine, I wonder if a person who gets the virus after getting the vaccine actually builds natural immunity against the virus? I have a feeling that the answer is no, but I could be wrong.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
With the immune system buffers in the vaccine, I wonder if a person who gets the virus after getting the vaccine actually builds natural immunity against the virus? I have a feeling that the answer is no, but I could be wrong.

So once you take the vaccine, you're committed to at least a few years of vaccine booster-shots?

How long do you think it will take before we see this sad development occurring amongst the population?

That's a very logical theory that helps explain a lot, Rickymouse.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I suspect very low traffic from the boot lickers pro vaxxers on this topic.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
It appears Israel's numbers also happen to be the most accurate. Must be why there seems to be a near blackout in the US.

So, let me see if I got this right:

A.) World's largest most expansive experiment using a technology new to humans with concerning reports of failure & scary side effects in animal experimentation. Said "Science" is demonstrably not settled.

B.) Covid Vaccines do not prevent infection or infection spread.

C.) Vaccine efficacy--is almost assuredly overblown but regardless apparently loses whatever efficacy it has quickly.

D.) All previous Science has suggested natural herd immunity is superior.

A lot remains to be seen, but seems to me the logical mind suggests a good dose of skepticism is the epitome of true "science" and freaking common sense.

edit on 24-8-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Some people don't respond to me anymore, don't feel bad. When they have no response it's because they haven't been told one yet.

The information is available, that's the important thing. The fact that nobody that supports mass vaccination addresses articles like this shows that it's not about the science or offering the best protection.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I wonder what my prize will be when the truth about Cern opening up the Clown world portal is proven true? I hope it's a cool hat.

Yes, hundreds of years of science can be ignored due to political expediency. Now shut up and get the shot, and don't question authoritar.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Been saying for months now, if the chance of reinfection was even remotely a thing they would use it in their pleas 24/7 through out all forms of media to persuade folks to go get the vaccine. Since I have yet to see that my take was always that it wasn't used because natural immunity was much better and they've know so far a long time or knew it the whole time.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Been saying for months now, if the chance of reinfection was even remotely a thing they would use it in their pleas 24/7 through out all forms of media to persuade folks to go get the vaccine. Since I have yet to see that my take was always that it wasn't used because natural immunity was much better and they've know so far a long time or knew it the whole time.

Yes, and the number of new infections continues to grow, which coupled with super low death rates, is actually a very good thing. The only drawback is the hospital crowding.

I can't help by think if they used separate facilities for covid patients, and treated them with some known drugs to help with the recovery, it would help just as much, or more with the goal of removing this from our country. Unless the goal is really not that at all.

eta:perhaps they could staff them with all those nurses who are about to get fired for not getting the shot.
edit on 24-8-2021 by network dude because: added thought

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Some people don't respond to me anymore, don't feel bad. When they have no response it's because they haven't been told one yet.

The information is available, that's the important thing. The fact that nobody that supports mass vaccination addresses articles like this shows that it's not about the science or offering the best protection.

but those are the assholes in charge. They are the one's making policy, they are the one's telling the unvaxxed they won't be able to travel, or buy things. I know we have some stupid folks in power, but all of them?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You would build natural immunity with a normal exposure, giving you additional antibodies against the target plus more antigen recognition ability. You would also respond better to future variants since your body would update and evolve its response as the virus changes. This includes during the cleanup process.

You won’t see people becoming dependent on the shots. To do that you would need to somehow hit and prevent some type of process in the way these cells are generated and the signaling that goes on there from progenitor cells to active innate and adaptive immune cells. They don’t live forever and when the immune system realizes that it needs new targets it will generate new cells for those new targets that will undergo clonal expansion. Cells that don’t work or are no longer needed are removed, unless you have cancer or a signaling problem.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

do you have any idea why the vaccine was misrepresented to the public? Did the science change, or were the one's who developed it just not very good at their jobs?

I have heard it said, they expected to need booster shots, but that's not what the world was told in the beginning.

I realize it's less of a big deal now, but we still have folks not taking the shot, and being lied to, may have some effect on why that is.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

No, no idea, people taking advantage I would imagine. It was supposed to be used as a stop-gap to prevent medical system overload. Hopefully, stopping or slowing down the pandemic enough to get some sense of normal. Then herd immunity, which wouldn’t last long since it’s a respiratory RNA virus and would change enough that our immune responses would need to change. But this should push it into a seasonal circulation.

It’s a seasonal vaccine like the flu, always said it would be the same or similar efficacy. The only way for us to truly stop something like this in its tracks with a genetic vaccine would be to get it to incorporate somehow, using DNA, they’re working on it with the flu which is a great idea. We’re just chasing this thing, it’s dangerous to some but not most.

I’m not getting a Moderna booster shot once or twice a year, that thing knocked me down for a day and a half. I get why they’re trying to do it but it’s turning into a twisted version of what we should have done.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I can't help but think if they could be honest with us, this could go so much better.
There can't be a plan in which eroding trust in the government is part of a plan that "the government" would adopt. (unless those in charge were as stupid as they appear)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

what are the key differences between Covid and the Spanish Flu? I ask since we seem to have beaten the latter with heard immunity.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

It happens a lot, we do the research, find ways to potentially save lives. Go through IRB, NIH, IACUC, USDA, FDA, and all that other stuff like publishing. Then it gets influenced by stockholders and we all know how that works out.

It’s going to turn into another seasonal vaccine like the flu or pneumococcal whatever, and things like that.

I don’t like the forcing issue but they’re being weirdos about it.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

There can't be a plan in which eroding trust in the government is part of a plan that "the government" would adopt. (unless those in charge were as stupid as they appear)

Probably not them globalists from the orgs/think tanks & their progressive social engineers--not to mention the NGOs--who are fully invested in the concept of "managing our decline" while ushering in this better world where we own no property and are freaking happy about it, right?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

The Spanish flu is just another influenza A which is still around. We have some studies going on where the animals are getting severe ARDS with flu followed by COVID infection.

It started from WW1, probably brought to Europe by migrant workers from China. They had a war zone, close proximity to animals, people, dirty conditions and American Soldiers brought it back to the states at Devens Mass and the Midwest. Then the rest is history. 3 waves, 1 small and people were strict, a large second one with people annoyed, and a third almost non existent one. It’s kind of similar to now with the same hysteria, false information, controls, backlash against authority, and treatment debates. Look through news reports of the time in papers, pretty interesting.

But secondary infections usually killed people along with some other severe immune responses. Different viruses, different targets, similar or same tissue, corona is slower to replicate than the flu, longer incubation, less mutation, more stable glycoprotein that targets the cell. They both pass through animals and us, both RNA viruses, both can kill the right person, and they love seasonal circulation.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hmmm. This is an interesting article, method of action that contributes to the virus going covid. Inhibitors of that chemistry are available in nature and common meds. Maybe that is why they say that a baby aspirin actually helps old people avoid a serious disease, cox one and two inhibitors seem to be effective.

scitechdaily.com...

Follow up to explain. I still have to do more research on this to find out exactly when you need to inhibit the enzyme, it actually protects you from infection but goes overboard.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

I am not sure which way a person should go with this, all I know is that there are medicines that already promote or inhibit this action and I need to find more research as to what dose and when is optimal....that will be in a few months I suppose. Meanwhile I will have to buy some more cucumbers at the farmers market tomorrow so we can make freezer pickles for covid season.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join