It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural Immunity news, will probably be ignored

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It’s great for identifying sepsis in nasty infections. Only other thing I would be interested in with this and related studies would be the impact on integrins.

Why? Well because people with cardiovascular and lung diseases may already have an issue with this phospholipid and with COVID and even bacterial infections, there is your problem. Plus with integrins, then migration, then signaling issues, you have all these pro inflammatory processes kicking up like NFKB and others, person could die and their cardiovascular system is also shot.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc

It’s great for identifying sepsis in nasty infections. Only other thing I would be interested in with this and related studies would be the impact on integrins.

Why? Well because people with cardiovascular and lung diseases may already have an issue with this phospholipid and with COVID and even bacterial infections, there is your problem. Plus with integrins, then migration, then signaling issues, you have all these pro inflammatory processes kicking up like NFKB and others, person could die and their cardiovascular system is also shot.

I had to look up the word integrins again to remember what they involved., I studied those a few years ago. If I remember right those have to do with elastin binding and copper enzymes that create bridge bonds or something like that. Yeah, I suppose that would be pertinent, a copper deficiency would probably increase the susceptability of the breakdown of the crosshatch like ionic bonds and weaken the membranes. I think it has something to do with lysil oxydase but I don't know if I spelled that right.

I tend to look at things a little different than doctors have been trained to do. I am into enzymes which are what medicines tend to target sometimes. I usually backwards hack meds to find how their knowledge was aquired, that is opposite of what Doctors are probably taught to look at. I am just a backwards Yooper. I would rather know how and why a medicine works than the names of medicines and what they prescribe them for.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Yes, it would attract innate and adaptive immune cells to the area with higher expression of the phospholipids. So you have integrins being activated and used, changing their structure to facilitate movement and infiltration of tissues by these cells. So they could increase inflammation and it could easily get a little haywire. Integrins are used for migration, movement, walking, etc. through tissues by cells that move. Plus, they serve as organization and binding sites for tissue migration and generation of new tissue like in angiogenesis, or even differentiation and specialization in tissue types.

But with both of these already negatively elevated in people with cardiovascular inflammatory disease like heart disease or type 2 diabetes. Then expression is driven up even more by SARS-CoV-2 or secondary infection. That’s a huge problem and great find.

Looking at thinks backwards is what we need right now. It helps to have people looking at different areas, we often get tunnel vision on our target and miss what could be influenced down or upstream from that target.
edit on 24-8-2021 by TheAMEDDDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Yes, it would attract innate and adaptive immune cells to the area with higher expression of the phospholipids. So you have integrins being activated and used, changing their structure to facilitate movement and infiltration of tissues by these cells. So they could increase inflammation and it could easily get a little haywire. Integrins are used for migration, movement, walking, etc. through tissues by cells that move. Plus, they serve as organization and binding sites for tissue migration and generation of new tissue like in angiogenesis, or even differentiation and specialization in tissue types.

But with both of these already negatively elevated in people with cardiovascular inflammatory disease like heart disease or type 2 diabetes. Then expression is driven up even more by SARS-CoV-2 or secondary infection. That’s a huge problem and great find.

Looking at thinks backwards is what we need right now. It helps to have people looking at different areas, we often get tunnel vision on our target and miss what could be influenced down or upstream from that target.

So, Phosphatidylcholine is considered an immune system moderator. These cholines are crucial for proper cell communication from what I read, and proper communication is crucial to proper response of the immune system and cells.

So, what property are they using when they put this chemistry into the vaccine? I am sure from reading a lot of articles on cholines that the moderation is because it mellows things out when the cells of the body work symbiotically. But Phosphatidylcholine would be a phospholipid attached to a choline so is it actually stimulating inflammation in the cells when used in the vaccine? Do I have the method of action wrong in why the Phosphatidylcholine compound is in the vaccines? It is a neuromodulator and immune system modulator and I know that acetylcholines are used as neurotransmitters in the brain and body. Am I right to think it is because it helps to increase symbiosis in the cellular environment it actually results in proper immune response in most people which leads to proper immune activation or does the phospho actually cause a problem when attached to the choline. There are meds that inhibit and promote acetylcholine breakdown by either temporarily or permanently inhibiting acetylcholinesterase. Now could looking at the promotion or inhibition of acetylcholinesterase be a target for research into keeping the virus from doing more damage too?

I like learning about how things work diversely, I suppose that pharmaceutical scientists get into that too, but fresh ideas and looking at the full picture is important. Eggs have way more chemicals in them than just what we are talking about here, there are antigens in eggs that trigger the immune system to fight diseases if the chicken that laid them had the flu, it gives it's offspring immunity, but in the case of covid, I do not think chickens can get this virus to build immunity against it. We eat eggs from some people we know, old chickens that have had many colds and viruses and those antigens are in the eggs they produce, but the eggs are smaller and they do not lay like a commercial hen because it takes more energy to build an egg with immunity. The thing is, these chickens run around and eat bugs outside too and from what I read, if that chicken comes into contact with a tick with lyme disease, we get immunity from eating the egg.

Dairy farmers use the milk from their cows to sell, so they have developed antibodies in the milk and that milk is sold. So when they calve, the calf is fed milk for a short time and then a formula is acquired that uses special chicken egg contents with antigens/antibodies from cows that were introduced into the chickens somehow to give the calf necessary immune system necessities it usually gets from the milk that they sell. Sort of like a specialized baby formula which builds immunity in the calf. I also study stuff at the department of agriculture and the USDA sites, because everything fits together pretty much. They have been using chicken eggs to stimulate immunity in calves that way for many years. And lately they have been talking of giving chickens a disease to vaccinate anyone who eats the eggs against some diseases.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Maybe your overthinking it’s role. It’s one of the most common membrane lipids in our cells, it can easily be formed into a micelle or lipid bilayered particle with hydrophilic tails on the inside and hydrophobic on the outside. Like a mini cell, plus you can organize structures using it to place identifiers and organizational constructs similar to lipid rafts. It’s a precursor to sphingomyelin in our cells plus other lipids and is involved in the formation of those lipid rafts or signaling structures that float in our cells. They’re like signal and protein rich islands floating in the membrane.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Maybe your overthinking it’s role. It’s one of the most common membrane lipids in our cells, it can easily be formed into a micelle or lipid bilayered particle with hydrophilic tails on the inside and hydrophobic on the outside. Like a mini cell, plus you can organize structures using it to place identifiers and organizational constructs similar to lipid rafts. It’s a precursor to sphingomyelin in our cells plus other lipids and is involved in the formation of those lipid rafts or signaling structures that float in our cells. They’re like signal and protein rich islands floating in the membrane.

So, evidently these micelles are polarized in a way which there must be a reason for, it seems there is a reason for everything with so many millions of years of evolution to have designed. There is so much we still have to learn about all this stuff, but I am impressed, till about twenty years ago, people thought they had discovered most of what they needed to know, and they were wrong. Things are way more complex than anyone could have immagined and I bet we only know a small percentage of what exists in our design already, there is so much to learn.

To bring things down to basics, you need to understand how to bring it back and adapt it to utilize the information for a different purpose. It is fun investigating this stuff, but then again I think I may be a little OCD, always have been and it is better than being ODD, know some ODD people and they are so argumentative.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

It is cool, all resulting from evolution while exposed to a polar molecule. Water and carbon has heavily influenced absolutely everything. I would love to see something based on something else. That would be one of the coolest things imaginable. Water is also why paper clips stick to peoples arms.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

It is cool, all resulting from evolution while exposed to a polar molecule. Water and carbon has heavily influenced absolutely everything. I would love to see something based on something else. That would be one of the coolest things imaginable. Water is also why paper clips stick to peoples arms.

Yeah,sugar heavily influences my wife. but that fits in, you can make carbon and water out of C6H12O6

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join