It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Mountains Posted On Youtube Today.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

I just went back and watched again. I should rephrase, at the end of the video it appears to be on the other side. It’s impossible to tell in the first minute or so of the vid.

And the cameraman could be closer to the mountain. 3-5miles maybe.

Thanks for making take a second look. That’s why I shouldn’t watch videos like this from a phone….

Is it possible a drone could be carrying a banner? I can’t see any aircraft.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
a reply to: alldaylong

Double post

edit on 17-8-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
It puts me in mind of an ornithopter flying above the shield wall on Arrakis/Dune. Just saying...and maybe I'm thinking of the movie coming soon.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
you can hear the rotors of the helicopter at different times.
Looks like a Chinnok.
My first thoughts were maybe banner or Chinook, but it doesn't seem a great match for either of those.

It's not quite rectangular like a banner.

The shape does have a protrusion on top at one end which is sort of like a Chinook, but, the UFO is flying to the left, so the larger top protrusion should be in the rear (on the right) for a Chinook, but it's on the left, and otherwise the shape doesn't quite match, since the Chinook has two protrusions for the rotors and I only see one protrusion on top.

The two oval dark patches near the bottom are probably some sort of clue, but I can't identify it at this time.

UFO flying left on top, Chinook on bottom as it would appear when flying left.

edit on 2021817 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
When I first saw this I was thinking that it might be an Ultralite Kite (sort of a hang-glider with a Rotax engine). But the size kept throwing me off on that theory. Also, that 'things' size seem pretty consistent for the amount of miles (assumption mine) it was covering... or our perspective is askewed. Don't know if anyone else caught that or not.

I don't think it's a tow-plane dragging an ad (of some sort).

I haven't ruled out some type of inflatable (perhaps fashioned to look like..?)

We saw this thing pass overhead at least two neighborhood communities... surely some one else had to have seen this.

Thats all I got for now... going to watch it slowed down now
Johnny

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Definitely a cloaked ufo pulling a oddly shaped banner/balloon.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: alldaylong

I'm thinking some sort of large cargo transport helicopter.

www.newscientist.com...

Read more: www.newscientist.com...

A solar-powered airship being built by UK-based firm Varialift Airships could eventually be used as a low-emissions way to freight cargo internationally. On a transatlantic flight between the UK and the US, the airship would use 8 percent of the fuel of a conventional jet aeroplane, says Varialift CEO Alan Handley.

Airships – lighter-than-air vehicles that rely on gas to lift them into flight …

Read more: www.newscientist.com...

Problem is that this small compared to the video. But it semectriclly almost square.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

That pic is weird(the still from the vid)...zoom in on it and there is a funky halo around it.
Is that a sign of it being photochopped?

edit on 8 by Mandroid7 because: Edit

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

That one looks smaller, but they're also making an ARH-250, which is about twice the size. Test flights were supposed to start June 2020, but 2020 was a dumpster fire, and they're in the UK. Maybe they were working with a U.S. company to take advantage of the warm winter weather and dry climate in AZ.

I think you found it!

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

That pic is weird(the still from the vid)...zoom in on it and there is a funky halo around it.

You know what, it does have a discoloration around it.

Haiti UFO and palm trees photoshop.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Its a little single engine Cessna 150 or similar towing an advert banner.

A cool feature to these light aircraft is if the wind conditions are just right they can pretty much "hover" relative to the ground. The airspeed might be reading in the 100 knot range but the ground speed might be near a stand still, best seat in the house for firework displays.

Now if it shot straight up and disappeared at the end of the video, definitely something else...

I cant wait til they paint one pink and send it over a Roger Waters concert

edit on 17-8-2021 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Low flying plane with a banner. See them at the beach all the time.

Every time I have seen one of those, you could see the plane towing the banner just as well as you could see the banner.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

I cant wait til they paint one pink and send it over a Roger Waters concert 
😁😁😁

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

That dude is gonna die soon from aluminum poisoning if keeps making these videos

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks
Blimp? Hot Air Balloon?

Ding, ding , ding , we have a winner....
Blimp .

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

We're in for a new rash of UFO sightings.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Unfortunately, with the compression used in the video it's impossible to know was there and what was added by the compression algorithm without an uncompressed version, which, most likely, doesn't exist, all phones and consumer level cameras use compression, otherwise the videos would take huge amounts of memory.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   
It's floating toilet roll dropped out of an extraterrestrial craft, and the non-native organisms soaked into the alien poop and tissue don't like the smell of the Earth. Therefore they have become sentient beings and have evolved enough to discover anti-gravity qualities in the poop smeared tissue.

All hail our alien poop overlords!

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

We're in for a new rash of UFO sightings.

I'd like to (perhaps) correct this theory.

I believe that there are more folks paying attention, watching and scanning the skies more openly. With the stigma being removed where were not all crazy for being interested, more folks are yakking about UAP's (well, I'd like to think that at least the stigma is gone).

So not necessarily a "new rash of sightings", but perhaps rather a 'new rash' of interested people that are raising the percentages of captures and observations of Unknown Aerial Phenomena (UAP).

And I don't see that as a bad thing.
Johnny

**ETA**
Someone asked about compression. Anything that is digital and involves audio/video and pictures will have compression on them (caveat: RAW picture format, which is as close to film that I'm aware of for consumer usage). So all cameras will have 'artifacts'. A lower resolution camera will exihbit some pretty wild pixelization. BUt yes, you'll see halos and sometimes pixels that were damaged on the sensor can change the look.

Now you want to show off that capture so you edit it to a nice small size and render it (which adds more compression). Lets post this capture up on YouTube now (which adds again, more compression).

Point being as ArMaP brought out... It's very hard to truly examine a video/picture without having the original in it's purest untouched form.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join