It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the question our leaders seem to be avoiding, why?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

The delta variant is killing people.

a reply to: sciencelol

A staggering 62,000 Americans died from H1N1-Swine, after Obama's CDC declared the virus "defeated" and epidemic over.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I'd suggest looking yourself as I don't know either where you'd want figures from or if you'd believe the sources I supplied anyways.

a reply to: network dude

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
But people are still dying?

The delta varient is not now harmless is it.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I had COVID in May, was pretty sick but nothing very concerning. Certainly not scared to get it again. My physician told me at that time NOT to get the vaccine for the foreseeable future since I will have antibodies. That said, I have had several family members as well as a close friend tell me to my face that my doctor is wrong and I need the shot. None of these people work in the medical community. If this is not a clear example of brainwashing, I don’t know what is.

Why is it that my entire life I have been told “always listen to your doctor regarding everything, including immunizations”; except for right now? The one and only time that society is telling people NOT to follow their own doctor’s directions. This whole thing stinks!

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrutinizing

originally posted by: network dude
So why do you suppose nobody cares about the natural immunity part? In a science based world, it would be an important variable to keep track of. Finding out how long the immunity lasts, how well it does against new variants, if at some point it goes away, or if it stays with us for a while. I am told many things, mostly without citation that natural immunity doesn't last. But again, how do we know? Nobody is asking about it, nobody is keeping track, and nobody thinks about it other than those of us who likely have natural immunity and would rather not take the shot. I earned my antibodies. And I don't want your shot.

You're approaching this as a normal, intelligent person, of reason. This evil regime in Washington is not about reason, about goodwill, or even reality, rather is perverse and all about control freak power. Look at the headlines. They say the stupidest things, all day long, but everything they say to try to grab more money, more power, demonize and marginalize their opposition by slanders, and to trick, you have to think, very cowardly and stupid people into surrendering precious freedoms, since their deception and guile are so obvious. It would be pointless to ask reason, as the response will never be reason, if reason and truth are contrary to their agenda. They are all about me, not thee. They're deceptive, narcissists, psycho control freaks, again, the evil. You have to derive your conclusions on that premise, and you may as well give up the concept of reasoning with that. Maybe better to ask them why they want to go to eternal hell, for some camera time, shiny baubles and a mansion? Is that smart?

Matthew 16:26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

In any case, there's no basis to expect any good answer, from evil idiots. May as well save your breath.

let's not forget the vaccine this "evil regime" is pushing was "warped speed" to the populace by the previous administration. both republican and democrat are guilty of this mess.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by someone who doesn't know how to properly quote, aka: nonspecific
a reply to: tanstaafl
That is an opinion.

Yes, it is. But it is also 100% correct, and reflects the reality of the situation today.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
So you have proof that the covid 19 pandemic is all part of a great reset then?

Cool beans.

I anticipate reading the links you provide that will prove its 100 percent as you claim.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I've said this before, and I'll probably say it again...

Let's just take a hypothetical here. Let's assume the virus is just as deadly as they say, and it has the capability to wipe out the entire human race if they're not vaccinated.

Okay, then why not tell the truth about where the virus really came from and how it came to be so deadly? Why not tell the truth that the 'vaccine' is the only known 'kinda'-sorta' defense against it...for now, and that they're working on finding a real antidote for it, for the bioweapon they created in a laboratory which was designed to...wipe out the human race??

Don't you think people would have a lot more confidence and hope if they knew the truth, rather than the endless flip-flopping and spin-doctoring which is going on now? Wouldn't this give them more credibility to ask for people to come for the vaccine?

This isn't a matter of the general population not being able to HANDLE the truth...this is a far more serious problem of government being endemically and systemically unable to TELL the truth!

edit on 8/1/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I'm of the opinion that the where is something to be discussed at a later date.

I don't really see that it's as important right now as getting the world back to what we laughingly call normality.

Once that's done then we have the time to demand some real answers and deal with what could possibly be a far bigger issue than the pandemic ever was.

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

They would have to spread, that's probably the end result, just to get to a point where they have a host which does not die so it can spread. It does not need intelligence for that just lots of mutations, which eventually favours the fastest spreader. Which is the most successful muttion. Which it probably has done by now they are not dying in the streets anymore.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by someone who can't seem to grok how to properly attribute quotes, aka: nonspecific
So you have proof that the covid 19 pandemic is all part of a great reset then?

Yes.

Cool beans.

I anticipate reading the links you provide that will prove its 100 percent as you claim.

Ok, you hold your breath, and I'll post the links and proof in a few seconds... but no cheating, if you stop holding your breath. no linky's, no proofies.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I'll hold my breath but would you be so good as to explain what the word from means please?

It's not something I've come across before so maybe a regional word I'm unfamiliar with.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
So why do you suppose nobody cares about the natural immunity part?

Two-part answer:
1. Control through fear.
2. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Glad to be of assistance.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
We know the answer it's written on the wall.
Hiding az audit results.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

It's interesting you started this thread about 4 hours ago. This was the exact time my mother called me and we were talking about antibodies from an infection. I don't know where she got this information but she said she was told Covid antibodies only last 90 days and then also mentioned that she heard elsewhere they only last 6 months.

She's on FB 24/7 so I think FB is already working the narrative around your question. Anyone with room temperature IQ will know it's a bunch of bologne but it's very interesting to me none the less the narrative is being set, spread and most likely spread on FB.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I'm okay with celebrating the guilty and punishing the innocent later, that's all fine and good. But what I'm saying is telling the truth now would go a long way in eliminating all the conspiracy theories dead in their tracks. This would cut through all the paranoia and the propaganda, and at least let people make a truly informed decision about whether they want to get their families vaccinated or not. An informed mind can make an educated decision (mostly).

The reality of this crisis is, and these are some undeniable facts:

1. It's an odds game.

2. For some the benefits of the vaccine will outweigh the risks.

3. For others the risk of the virus is less than the benefits of the vaccines.

4. Only the truth and the facts will help people to make the decision of whether to get the vaccine or risk the virus.

5. Right now we have only propaganda, misinformation, flip-flopping and a whole raft of conspiracy theories.

edit on 8/1/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
This whole thing is a bit hard for me to fathom coming from the UK.

The whole Vax divide isn't really a thing over here like it is for you guys. We have some skeptical folks, some loons and some outright anti vaxxers but dispite what they think it's very much a minority.

As I've said before I think it's down to our nationalised healthcare system. It's loved on the whole and something we take pride in dispite it's flaws. It's really not in anyone's interest to push a Vax that will cause damage as anyone that gets sick will use more resources from the same pot.

With insurance and privatised.medical care in the US it's a while different story.

I'm not really seeing anyone getting grief for not being vaccinated and the only real coersion seems to be vaccine passports for nightclubs and music festivals to try and encourage the younger generations to jab up bit it's certainly not feeling like it's being forced.

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

The vaccine can reach more people, but they are now telling us that it's no good too. So what's the point again? No one has addressed that one either.

Why push a vaccine that they're now telling us is about as useful to stopping delta as a mask which is to say, not at all.

So either the vaccine is useful and they're lying, or it's not and they're lying, but one way or the other, someone is lying about something.
edit on 1-8-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Except no one here has to pay for this one. It's covered by the government, so you get it for free just like you would in the UK.

So basically it comes down the partisanship. They want everyone to think that only conservatives, Trump voters, etc., will refuse because it's one more reason to hate us, but really, the inner city blacks who vote heavily Democrat are just as skeptical (look up Tuskegee if you want to know why) as any red stater.

So it all starts to feel like a partisan control push instead of an actual health issue.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join