It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the question our leaders seem to be avoiding, why?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
We know natural immunity is real. It's what vaccine science is based on. it's what has kept the human race going through time. It likely helped cavemen, cavewomen, cavepeople and of course cavebirthgivers a chance at having little cavechildren.

But as I know myself, and most of my immediate family have had both covid and a cold type sickness just recently. I know we can get tested for antibodies, but the only one who seems to care that I may have immunity is myself and my family. The government is only interested in getting shots in arms. If they "they being the government" would ask the question, and do the leg work, there is a rather large chance we are at heard immunity now.

That is if the vaccine is as good as we are told.

So why do you suppose nobody cares about the natural immunity part? In a science based world, it would be an important variable to keep track of. Finding out how long the immunity lasts, how well it does against new variants, if at some point it goes away, or if it stays with us for a while. I am told many things, mostly without citation that natural immunity doesn't last. But again, how do we know? Nobody is asking about it, nobody is keeping track, and nobody thinks about it other than those of us who likely have natural immunity and would rather not take the shot. I earned my antibodies. And I don't want your shot.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
We know natural immunity is real. It's what vaccine science is based on. it's what has kept the human race going through time. It likely helped cavemen, cavewomen, cavepeople and of course cavebirthgivers a chance at having little cavechildren.

But as I know myself, and most of my immediate family have had both covid and a cold type sickness just recently. I know we can get tested for antibodies, but the only one who seems to care that I may have immunity is myself and my family. The government is only interested in getting shots in arms. If they "they being the government" would ask the question, and do the leg work, there is a rather large chance we are at heard immunity now.

That is if the vaccine is as good as we are told.

So why do you suppose nobody cares about the natural immunity part? In a science based world, it would be an important variable to keep track of. Finding out how long the immunity lasts, how well it does against new variants, if at some point it goes away, or if it stays with us for a while. I am told many things, mostly without citation that natural immunity doesn't last. But again, how do we know? Nobody is asking about it, nobody is keeping track, and nobody thinks about it other than those of us who likely have natural immunity and would rather not take the shot. I earned my antibodies. And I don't want your shot.

Because it’s not about immunity from the disease.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It's a legitimate question.

I don't see there'd be much of a fuss if they were talking about an antibody passport for travel and large venues or to work in certain sectors.

a reply to: network dude

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Does natural immunity apply to a man made gain of function unnatural virus?

For some..most definitely not.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Its about the Big Pharma & Profits we cant have everyone having neutral immunity or the Pharma wont be making money....
Try to mention about vitamins can problary assit your body and health agaisnt Covid there will be those on the media who would say that isnt true.

During the start of the covid crisis China had admitted on using high level use of vit c doses for critical ill patients. You noticed how you would find such stories only out of China but not in Western Countries.

edit on 1-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
They are not my zucking leaders

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

1.) $48 from Uncle Sam per injection.

and/or

2.) Ego driven test of power over the Sheep.

and/or

3.) The vaccines could be to protect us from a highly-classified threat from beyond Earth.
edit on 8/1/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Moderna and Pfizer both announced they are putting the price of the jab up.

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

You're approaching this as a normal, intelligent person, of reason. This evil regime in Washington is not about reason, about goodwill, or even reality, rather is perverse and all about control freak power. Look at the headlines. They say the stupidest things, all day long, but everything they say to try to grab more money, more power, demonize and marginalize their opposition by slanders, and to trick, you have to think, very cowardly and stupid people into surrendering precious freedoms, since their deception and guile are so obvious. It would be pointless to ask reason, as the response will never be reason, if reason and truth are contrary to their agenda. They are all about me, not thee. They're deceptive, narcissists, psycho control freaks, again, the evil. You have to derive your conclusions on that premise, and you may as well give up the concept of reasoning with that. Maybe better to ask them why they want to go to eternal hell, for some camera time, shiny baubles and a mansion? Is that smart?

Matthew 16:26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

In any case, there's no basis to expect any good answer, from evil idiots. May as well save your breath.

edit on 1-8-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I just dont understand anyone that would get the vax after having the virus.

The vax is to create antibodies if you have recovered from the virus you have antibodies .

it makes 0 sense to vax after having the virus i would actually call it idiotic.

They say vaccine side effects are rare . BUT NOT AS RARE AS REINFECTIONS.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

So why do you suppose nobody cares about the natural immunity part?

Simple .

There is no money in our bodies natural immune system .

But there is apparently Billions in the Artificial Mutation of our Immune systems, And one could also surmise there is a good amount of control in the Patenting and Modifying of the Human immune system .

They will in essence Own our Immune system , sounds like a plan to me .

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
That'$ a great que$tion ND. I wonder what the motivation$ could be for the $ilence

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
That'$ a great que$tion ND. I wonder what the motivation$ could be for the $ilence

1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Fact is, though, all their smiley faces and avarice have a shelf life. Nobody wicked ever gets by with anything, in fact. They're just storing up the wrath of God. First stop, a mansion and shiny baubles from Satan, next stop crash and burn.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

There has been studies done

www.nih.gov...

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Because it takes time for a disease to infect people and to spread.

To get 80% of 330 million US citizens infected by natural means will take years (14 years, if the infection rate that has occurred in the USA so far, were to be used as an example. I know the spread would be faster as it gains numbers, but I'm just using observed infection rates to show the problem with obtaining herd immunity naturally).

In that time, the case fatality rate is about 1.7%, this would mean more than 5 million dead from COVID-19 in the US. This would happen even if everyone got the disease in one day, as it relates to the number of cases.

Not to mention that as numbers of the live virus increase, so does the likelihood of the emergence of new, and potentially more dangerous, strains.

Vaccination can reach more people, faster than natural spread, and has a negligible number of adverse reactions, or of the fatalities that the live disease has.

edit on 1/8/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

According to Google, 35 million American's have had Covid. I suspect it's a much, much higher number, because the only one's who get categorized are the hospitalizations. They guy who got sick and stayed home like he was told wasn't counted.

So your answer sounds nice and all, but for those of us who have had covid, and aren't interested in the shot, seem to be forgotten.

ETA: plus over half of the US has had both shots. So heard immunity should either be here, or it should be right over there.
edit on 1-8-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Not to mention that as numbers of the live virus increase, so does the likelihood of the emergence of new, and potentially more dangerous, strains.

Absolute lies and fearmongering.

Viruses get weaker not more dangerous. What you just said is complete garbage BULL KAKA

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
So how did the Corona virus get to the point it did then?

a reply to: sciencelol

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

I'm going with, "it was made that way" for $200 Alex.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Gain of function.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join