It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the question our leaders seem to be avoiding, why?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I think it's a valid question.

Is it possible to artificially alter a virus in a way that the human immune system would be unable to create antibodies?

a reply to: chr0naut

No, your body will always have an immune response to an unknown material. What you can do is make it difficult for the antibodies by making them reproduce quicker than we can produce antibodies. Here is the advantage of a vaccine you can already have them made and in your system.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Is it possible to artificially alter a virus in a way that the human immune system would be unable to create antibodies?

I have no idea but I suspect not, at least with a virus.

It would be far easier to make a pathogen that infected faster, and killed faster, before the immune system could react. You'd probably use something like Anthrax or Necrotizing Fasciitis as a basis and go from there. A coronavirus, not so much.

You're right there are far more lethal viruses you would use for a bioweapon. Anthrax is a great example the bio weapon version could kill you within 3 days.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I have no idea but I suspect not, at least with a virus.

It would be far easier to make a pathogen that infected faster, and killed faster, before the immune system could react. You'd probably use something like Anthrax or Necrotizing Fasciitis as a basis and go from there. A coronavirus, not so much.

I'm not suggesting CV is weaponized, the ones you suggest, are clearly intended to be weapons, in my uneducated opinion.. lol, I think this is gain of function research gone astray/escaped.

I agree I don't think they were creating a bioweapon I think they were studying how far the virus could go and it escaped the lab. That doesn't mean it couldn't be used however but I think this was being studied to see if it could become a threat. Right or wrong most gain of function research is done to predict the next pandemic. In theory, if you can get ahead of the virus and know what it can adapt to so you can be ready when it does.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

At this point in time after almost 2 years there is no way in hell everyone has not been exposed. Everyone. So the total population still is a factor.

At the infection rates observed for the US public, and assuming a fairly linear growth (which would be an invalid assumption), it would take another 14 years to affect everyone in the US.

There is a big population in the US and there are some natural barriers and limits to transmission.

Your right there are barriers however im not sure about the 14 years thing. Its growth is exponential So im not sure it would take 14 years.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

According to Google, 35 million American's have had Covid. I suspect it's a much, much higher number, because the only one's who get categorized are the hospitalizations. They guy who got sick and stayed home like he was told wasn't counted.

So your answer sounds nice and all, but for those of us who have had covid, and aren't interested in the shot, seem to be forgotten.

YET ANOTHER study verifies that Natural Immunity from Covid-19 recovery LASTS LONGER than vaccine-induced immunity, and protects against infection by Covid-19 "variants" better than vaccines.

Summary of Study: thefederalist.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: carewemust

3.) The vaccines could be to protect us from a highly-classified threat from beyond Earth.

LMAO, love that!

Great science fiction I guess if aliens had a virus that could make us sick it would be advisable to get vaccinated. Like a plot for a movie, I could see wanting to get us earthlings vaccinated before the aliens showed up to make a good subplot. Governments panicking to get their people vaccinated before they show up but don't want the public to know the true purpose of the vaccines. Someone get to wrighting we have a movie here.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

At this point in time after almost 2 years there is no way in hell everyone has not been exposed. Everyone. So the total population still is a factor.

At the infection rates observed for the US public, and assuming a fairly linear growth (which would be an invalid assumption), it would take another 14 years to affect everyone in the US.

There is a big population in the US and there are some natural barriers and limits to transmission.

Your right there are barriers however im not sure about the 14 years thing. Its growth is exponential So im not sure it would take 14 years.

I don't actually know how it would proceed.

My guess is that in a natural and unmitigated environment, it would actually follow a more complex curve, being bounded by population size.

It would start slow, then grow exponentially, then as it begins to run out of available hosts and other inhibitory factors arise, it would start to round off again and eventually return to zero as the pathogen finally dies out (although how long that would take, I have even less of an idea). Sort of a bell curve.

edit on 6/8/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: nonspecific
The medical industry itself is fine.

Ummm... no, no it's not fine, about as far from fine as it can get.

First, the medical industry - Medical Doctors, to be precise - should not have anything whatsoever, at all, ever, to do with biological health issues, including what are no commonly called 'chronic diseases'. They should be strictly limited to only dealing with cases of physical trauma - broken bones, sprains, accidents (from stepping on a nail to far more serious like severed limbs).

The fact is, Medical Doctors get all of 5 or 10 hours - HOURS - of training in nutrition and related health issues, and that training is anywhere from 20 to 50 years outdated (for example, they're still taught that saturated fat is bad for you, that 'a calorie is a calorie', and that to lose weight you must lower your caloric intake and exercise more (has never worked, will never work, because 'science').

Then, all health issues dealing with chronic disease - diet/nutrition, exercise, etc - should be handled by those who have actually taken the time to learn all about the body's natural functions when it comes to nutrition, diet, exercise, etc. Osteopathy, Naturopathy and Chiropractic are a few to start with.

The problem lies in what they charge you. Because we have allowed everyone to think they must have insurance, the price for everything is distorted, and when you get a bill, it can be darn near impossible to determine what part of it is your responsibility and what parts are the insurance covered, etc.

That is definitely a big problem, I agree. There are a few things that would resolve that problem though...

Like full transparency on pricing for all common procedures. Prices should be very easy to find, and required to be posted online and in print (available on request). Also, all providers - Doctors, Hospitals/Clinics, etc - should be required to bill the Patient, and only the Patient, directly. Then it should be the responsibility of the Patient to submit all claims to their Insurance Company themselves. As part of this requirement, Insurance Companies would therefore be required to make the process simple and painless for the Patient.

It's annoying, but by and large the medical care itself is usually pretty good, or at least, I've not run into issues with it.

I've said it many times - for things like physical trauma, physical birth defects, etc, there is nowhere I'd rather be than a modern trauma center.

But for chronic, long term health problems (diabetes, arthritis, etc), most are not only totally useless, they do massive harm because all they know to do is put people on toxic drugs that may help with one or two symptoms for a while, but only cause far more and more severe problems down the road.

Thankfully, many doctors have caught on to this scam, and are breaking away from the drug paradigm, and actually helping their patients achieve true health using many different natural methods and treatments.

Now, we need to get some Insurance companies on board that are actually not in league with big pharma, and actually promote natural health by covering all natural therapies that have some evidence of safety and effectiveness, possibly even a category of 'unproven' therapies if that is the covered persons choice.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
one thing that corona "should" have taught people is:

Doctors do not cure people.

For example"
Millions of people have had the "test" and have been "diagnosed" as positive.
They have won the prize.
The have the corona.
Wonderful.

What is next?
What follows a positive diagnosis?

Go home. Take ibuprofen. Call me when you need to be admitted to a hospital.
WHAT?
Where is the "curing"?

You are required to go home and wait until you have organ failure before they will treat you!!!
Because your body is supposed to cure itself.

This is why they call it practicing medicine.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
How long does each vax last?

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join