It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA to Link China Virus "Vaccine" to Guillain-Barré Syndrome

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
what do you think is going to happen if you take it?

I think a number of things are possible. None of which I am going to risk. But I think autoimmune disease is going to be the main concern going forward.

I don't know who told you that doctors and scientists fully understand our immune system, but that is far from the truth. Our immune system is still a mystery. We know some basic functionality but that is about it.

The first stage of our immune system is "detecting a threat". We don't fully understand how they detect a threat, nor the conditions that must be met in all cases. In fact, I don't think our immune system even knows 100% of the time, which is why we have autoimmune diseases where the immune system attacks normal healthy cells.

In the end, vaccinations are "hacks". We are tricking our immune system - or so we think. The original idea was to artificially introduce a fake threat and hope the immune system attacks it and remembers. With older vaccines this was done simply by injecting deactivated viral material into the body. This is a brute force way to get immunity without dying from the virus. This more closely mimics the real world where a full virus is introduced to the body.

However, these new COVID vaccines don't have any viral material at all. Instead they trick our healthy cells into creating the viral material (synthesized). This is not how it happens normally in the real world. I am sure the scientists that invented this were proud of their genius idea. It could simplify vaccine creation, and they no longer need to manufacture actual viral material. It will speed up vaccine manufacturing. But, they might have been blinded by the genius of their idea and overlooked a fatal flaw.

The immune system may think the healthy cells we have tricked into creating viral material are the threat, not just the material they produce. That could create autoimmune disease.

you claim some grand mistake, if there was such a mistake by definition there would be a conspiracy to cover it up and not inform the public and doctors of possible side effects.

Or the pompous scientists have their heads stuck too far up their ass to admit a mistake? They will rely on the complexity of the human body to obfuscate the problems they caused. They will deny correlation and causation and use the tried and true "there is no direct link" defense.

how many people would have taken the shot no matter what?

Probably a large number. For some reason many people appeal to authority and place absolute trust in doctors, and they don't even bother to look into side effects and risks.

there is no such thing as REAL safety on any medication.

Of course there isn't. The current state of medicine is a joke. Clinical trials are a joke. Randomization is basically a lottery. The scientist concoct a potion in the lab, and as long as it doesn't kill everyone from the randomization lottery its good to go. Just list the side effects on the bottle and you can proceed.

if your doctor told you to take a new heart medication would you tell them no because its new?

I would tell them no, let me look at the data first. I would research the risks and side effects. I would understand the chemistry and the technology. I would find testimonials. I would look at the results of clinical trials. I do this for old medicines that have been around before me as well.

I NEVER use first generation technology. I have been a victim of it in the past. Latest is not always the greatest.

if the vaccine causes less death and illness than the virus would have caused than the vaccine is a success because we saved more people than WOULD have died.

We don't know that the vaccine causes less death and illness. We have zero long term data.

should we not use a medication because extremely thin margins of chance of side effects ? or should we go back to blood letting

You should do what you want to do, and don't force other people to do what they don't want to do.
edit on 14-7-2021 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

i will believe it when i see a paper in nature on how the vaccine we all took will be are mass doom.

This is the most advanced biotech we have, if there was something wrong with protein spike production or cell replication we would know about it in less than a month let alone 8

First you appeal to authority.
Then you appeal to novelty.

You have scientists too dangerously high of a pedestal. You must be ignoring some very important medical disasters, including vaccine disasters. For example, the Cutter Incident. The first polio vaccine.

The Cutter Incident: How America's First Polio Vaccine Led to a Growing Vaccine Crisis
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Out of 200,000 children they accidentally caused 40,000 cases of polio, leaving 200 with varying degrees of paralysis and killing 10. It was "tHe MoSt AdVanCed BiOtEch wE hAvE" back then.

edit on 14-7-2021 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
A little breaking news on "vaccine"-maker, Johnson & Johnson...

Johnson & Johnson recalling sunscreens due to benzene traces

www.witn.com...

Carcinogenic benzene found in it's sunscreen products.
But trust them on their "vaccine".

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

i put science against google any time.

i put the knowledge of doctors ahead of people on the TV or internet only a fool would get their health education from the internet.

how do you know if your wrong?

what if your wrong and because of these posts one person doesn't get the shot and they die, are you okay with that?

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

also i have said i dont care who gets the shots.

as long as they are doing it for the right reasons and not some hysteria they read on the internet from a non doctor

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Then why did almost every PCR test run at my hospital come back negative on unvaccinated people?

My understanding is, there are only a few labs that actually run the tests, so your hospital most likely didn't run them, they collected the samples and sent them off.

I wonder, is it possible that the location sending in the samples can specify what amplification to use? If so, and they specified a reasonable level (28)?

Or, if your hospital actually had the equipment and person/people with the necessary skill needed to run the tests and did in fact run them themselves, maybe they used 28.

Otherwise, no clue. And that is the problem. So much shenanigans, no one can trust a g-d thing these people do or say.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT
I don't need to provide you proof of anything,

Actually, you do.

Since it all hinges on what cycle threshold was used, you cannot make any claim whatsoever about any PCR test without knowing that little detail.

On a side-note...

I've never been tested and will never be tested (voluntarily), but maybe someone can answer this...

When a test result comes back, it seems to me that somewhere on the official result, the cycle threshold would have to be listed.

Is it?

If not, that should tell you all you need to know.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
"if your doctor told you to take a new heart medication would you tell them no because its new?"

I would tell them no, let me look at the data first. I would research the risks and side effects. I would understand the chemistry and the technology. I would find testimonials. I would look at the results of clinical trials. I do this for old medicines that have been around before me as well.

Excellent response, thanks.

I'd only add this...

The state of modern medicine is both amazing, and diabolical.

First, I've said it many times - if I'm in some kind of accident with serious injuries, there's no place I'd rather be than a modern trauma center.

But for chronic conditions? No, these same Doctors take the exact same approach to chronic disease as they do with a traumatic injury, when they are as different as the night depicted in Asimov's 'Nightfall' and day.

There are numerous Doctors who have realized this, and are now treating the cause of chronic disease rather than playing whack-a-mole with the symptoms using drugs and surgery.

That said, there is one aspect of the 'modern' approach that is very useful.

Allow them to provide a diagnosis. Then take that diagnosis, and start researching natural remedies/cures/treatments.

The fact is, most modern diseases can be cured simply by learning how to live a healthy lifestyle - eat right and exercise smart. But there are also an amazing number of hacks you can use to deal with specific issues (ie, high dose niacin for treating brain problems like ODD, ADHD, Bipolar Disorder, autism, schizophrenia, etc)...

The tools are there. They just need your willing participation.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

a reply to: nonspecific

The people in the lab have literally zero way to know if they got the vaccine.

How do you know? Did you see the forms submitted with the samples?

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

a reply to: HawkEyi
Can you link me some studies done on a new virus that emerged that killed hundreds of thousands in the US and they did a 5 year study on it before rolling the vaccine out?

If I'm not mistaken, the only time this has ever been attempted resulted in pulling the vaxx quickly.

Also, in the past, vaxxes with far, far less deaths and serious adverse reactions than we are experiencing now with these jabs were quickly pulled from the market due to safety concerns, yet, mysteriously, these are not.

Why?

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I suppose anything that would help would be dependent on your country's healthcare system.

I strongly disagree. Any healthcare system might treat the results of these issues, but it will not address any of them at the source.

We would be talking about mass changes to several industries, from agriculture to electronics. Not particularly likely when it creates and feeds a health market that is global, despite that market wearing different masks in different regions & nations.

As I live in the UK and our healthcare is "free" then anything that can improve overall well-being and health can help the system. I have recently seen that they plan incentive schemes for exercise that are due to he trialled soon. This seems strange but as they feel the financial cost of the incentives will be far less than the long term cost of treatment it makes sense.

I'm not sure why they would so similar nothings in the US as with private healthcare there's no one to provide a service that will not benefit anyone financially right?

Im not so sure that government mandated exercise programs are a good idea. We just dont have the capability (or maybe motivation) to produce granular results that accommodates an acceptably broad range of individuals. We can easily, and much more effectively, address these things outside the apparatus of government or corporations. Thats basically at the crux of my own work.

I do agree with the sentiment and premise of universal healthcare. However, institutionalizing any of the systems that currently operate in the US would probably lead to nightmare fuel for generations.

I do have unique insight into our healthcare system here, as I have serious longterm health issues as well as a tentative GBS diagnosis last year. Precious little of any of the proposed solutions, like medicare4all, would actually address any of the issues and would be more likely to make them substantially worse.

It also doesnt appear that really any healthcare system is particularly adept at dealing with any of this. The same deleterious mechanisms seem to be at play in both the US system and the NHS. Like any system of the sort, they are concerned about self-preservation of the system itself, frequently to the detriment of those who would receive service or care from it.

One of the bigger problems I see on these topics is the absolute lack of nuance as well. On nearly every given topic, one must choose to either accept or reject the Official Narrative in its entirety. This is a very, very serious issue in any system that is made up of humans.

If these injections do exacerbate the already present problems with general immune dysfunction.. We are unlikely to really get hard data on that for a myriad of reasons ranging from benign to dangerous.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I don't know who told you that doctors and scientists fully understand our immune system, but that is far from the truth. Our immune system is still a mystery. We know some basic functionality but that is about it.

That is so true.
They are just beginning to study/understand some of the microbiome and the effects it has on health.

Even immunotherapy for cancer is not well known. For some patients it cures them, for others it causes other issues.

I also read a thing a while back about the belief that dirt/germs/bacteria can boost your immunity.
Apparently this is not always true and can be the opposite sometimes.
Again, not everything is known yet.

edit on 15-7-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

the market due to safety concerns, yet, mysteriously, these are not.

Makes you really question some things doesn't it? look at the France's government is forcing the un vaccinated to be forced out of society by forcing them to be vaccinated or less you wouldn't be able to live in the society pretty sure that is agaisnt the human rights and French's rights of people.

No matter if it is a medical emergency or not people's right cant be declared by the governments and they arent experts.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Not Just Johnson and Johnson in the US, Also AstraZeneca here in the UK.

Guillain Barre Zyndrom Varient Manchester UK

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Do you think your family doctor is trying to hurt you?

do you know doctors and nurses continue their education their WHOLE career?

WHY in Gods name would ANY doctor who is worth their salt try and hurt you but in reality they will guide you to your best bet for good health, that being said medicine isn't perfect and will never be.

There is NO conspiracy, PERIOD.

In my own family i have 4 doctors of various specialty's from Ears to anesthesia including me.

And not ONE time during school or being an intern or even out of work did we speak about some conspiracy or the desire to injure people, in reality that situation couldn't be further from the truth.

go to a doctor you trust and listen to them, they know more about medicine than you do.

Reading papers online and in some #ty online journal is not the same thing as talking to a person who is an EXPERT in medicine(new and old).

you all are posting dangerous 'advice' that less educated people might be dazzled by, shame on you and people you guys.

you types really KILL people or worse end up killing some one else's kid because they didn't want the MMR

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Do you think your family doctor is trying to hurt you?

Irrelevant to my question.

do you know doctors and nurses continue their education their WHOLE career?

Like Realtors, Home Inspectors, Osteopaths, Chiropractors, Naturopaths and other licensed occupations? Sure...

WHY in Gods name would ANY doctor who is worth their salt try and hurt you

Most wouldn't, but as for those in positions of power...

Ignorance? Greed?

but in reality they will guide you to your best bet for good health,

Not if they are clueless about natural health and/or what constitutes a healthy diet/lifestyle.

There is NO conspiracy, PERIOD.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

In my own family i have 4 doctors of various specialty's from Ears to anesthesia including me.

And not ONE time during school or being an intern or even out of work did we speak about some conspiracy or the desire to injure people, in reality that situation couldn't be further from the truth.

It isn't the frontline practicing physicians that are the comspirators. I thought that was obvious.

It is the non-practicing political 'doctors' like the criminal Anthony Fauci, the non-Doctors at the FDA, the CDC and the WHO that are in on the conspiracy (see Fauci's emails that were recently released for proof).

go to a doctor you trust and listen to them, they know more about medicine than you do.

Why on earth would I go to a doctor for nutritional/lifestyle health advice when they get maybe 5 hours of training in nutrition that is basically 20 years out of date that teaches them a low fat diet is healthy when the science debunked that lie 15 or 20 years ago. Why would I do that? I am my own doctor where that is concerned.

Reading papers online and in some #ty online journal is not the same thing as talking to a person who is an EXPERT in medicine(new and old).

I'll put the expert Medical Doctors I listen to against those you listen to any day of the week.

you all are posting dangerous 'advice' that less educated people might be dazzled by, shame on you and people you guys.

you types really KILL people or worse end up killing some one else's kid because they didn't want the MMR

You are aware that there are a whole lot of real Medical Doctors that give that same advice... right? You knew that? Right? I mean, you seem to think you know everything, so you must know that.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

im honestly not going to read that right now.

i will later.

i just want you to be the most healthy you can be.

if you live a long life then we have done our job not matter if you like it or not.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Not Just Johnson and Johnson in the US, Also AstraZeneca here in the UK.

Guillain Barre Zyndrom Varient Manchester UK

Exactly as I predicted. All the vaccines that utilize healthy cells to generate the spike protein will have this issue. Your immune system will see spikes coming out of healthy cells and learn to attack those healthy cells.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

if you live a long life then we have done our job not matter if you like it or not.

So... you're a Doctor?

You're a Doctor that is attempting to take credit for my living a long and healthy life even though you had absolutely ZERO to do with my lifestyle choices?

What ... unmitigated ... arrogance ... but I repeat myself.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join