It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA to Link China Virus "Vaccine" to Guillain-Barré Syndrome

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

did i say i was a doctor?

i said i work in the medical feild

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

im not going to fight with you. you have made up your mind and nothing i say or anyone else will change your mind.

doctors and nurses and every body that tends to your health is there to help you.

doctors aren't secret Nazi concentration camp like doctors, 99.9999 just want to help you.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Havamal
99.5 percent of current US Covid deaths are among the un-vaxed.

I wish they had the LOL emoji.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

WHY in Gods name would ANY doctor who is worth their salt try and hurt you

Maybe you should ask this same question in association with the many doctors being maligned and cancelled by the MSM and Social Media for questioning the "vaccine" and it's safety...and being accused of propagating misinformation.

Dr. Robert Malone and Dr. Charles Hoffe (and many others) come to mind.

WHY in God's name would THESE doctors try to hurt us with misinformation and lies...by suggesting we should avoid mRNA "vaccines"?

Are they NOT worth their salt?

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

maybe they are wrong?

or maybe its something else, i wonder what their stance on regular vaccinations are?

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

As you predicted? So why do I not have GB then?

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: nonspecific

It's actually not just 'A' diagnostic tool, it's the 'gold standard', and not just for covid.

PCR the Gold Standard for Herpes Simplex Virus Detection

www.reviewofoptometry.com...

Yeah, right... from tfa:

"The study concludes, “although the immunofluorescence assay is a rapid test for the detection of herpes virus in suspected herpetic keratitis patients, a combination of polymerase chain reaction with immunofluorescence assay will provide (more) reliable and accurate results.”

So just more 'maybe, if, possibly'... that is some gold standard, let me tell you.

The more I read things like this, the more I suspect that far more of your 'science' is nothing more than guessing and hopium.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
originally posted by: neutronflux
"Then how do you hold companies is the USA accountable?"

I just said being able to be sued should happen.

You do realize that the day their liability shield is removed, it probably wouldn't be more than 3 months before every pharmaceutical company manufacturing vaccines/jabs will pull them all off the market in order to avoid going bankrupt - which may work if said liability isn't made retroactive.

So, will you still maintain that opinion if this were to happen?

I hope it does, because they will all be gone - and that would be a very, very good thing for the world.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

the vaccine is safe for 99% of people that take it,

You do realize that, even assuming it is accurate (I think it is much higher), that is still a huge, huge number, far more than has had jabs pulled from the market in the past... right?

You do realize that there have been more adverse reactions, and yes deaths, from just the first 9 months of these jabs than there have been for all other vaccines combined over the last ten years... right?

and other wise people would be dropping dead or mass people getting life changing illnesses.

I'd actually turn that around and point out that if this were a real pandemic to be worried, about, "people would be dropping dead or mass people getting life changing illnesses" from COVID.

They aren't. Yes, even assuming the 600k+ number is real (it isn't), that is... what... less than 0.2% of the population. The most vulnerable 0.2%. That would die from almost anything they might catch. That is some pandemic, yessiree.

EVERY medication kills people every year. Want to see something shocking look up how many people die of aspirin.

Yes, but no one is talking about forcing anyone to take aspirin or those other medications just to be able to live a normal life without being treated like a pariah.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Not even close:

video says it all

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Why should my kid go to school with your kid who isn't vaccinated for no real reason?

If you believe vaccinations are safe and effective and your kid is vaccinated, why do you care if some other child is vaccinated or not?

Why is it that not one single pro-vaxx person in the history of the vaccine debate has ever - ever - been able to answer that question?

And spare me the 'whatboutism' regarding those extremely few outliers that can't receive the vaccination for some specific health reason, because

Those with special needs/risks (and the ones who care for them) are the ones who bear the burden of doing what is necessary to protect themselves, it is anathema to a free society that such people should be able to transfer that burden to everyone else in society.

If your child has major health concerns that puts them at special risk, then it is on you to provide for their special needs.

how would you feel if your unvaxxed kid passed an illness to a bunch of kids and some of them died. so now your irrational fear HAS killed people.

Bull#. a) there is no virtually no way to prove that with any degree of certainty, and b) vaccinated can still be carriers, which destroys your irrational strawman fear.

if you want to be unvaxxed that cool with me just stay away from the rest of us. you all can start the antivax state.

Your Rights stop where mine start.

So, reverse that...

If you don't want to be around the unvaxxed, that is cool with me, just start wearing high quality PPE wherever you go or don't leave your house.

You do not have the Right to stick a needle in my arm against my will in order for me to be able to live my life.

PERIOD.

My body, my choice.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

did i say i was a doctor?

i said i work in the medical feild

No, actually, you said two things suggesting you were:

"if your not a doctor you should keep your opinion to yourself or at lease not post it as fact."

and

"if you live a long life then we have done our job not matter if you like it or not." (emphasis mine)

and then you just flat came out and said:

"In my own family i have 4 doctors of various specialty's from Ears to anesthesia including me."

So, yeah, you did say you were a Doctor, but nowhere did you say you 'worked in the medical field' that I can see.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

why do you think there is something wrong with shots when 99% of people are just fine?

your assumptions aren't facts.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
prove your right about ANYTHING you said

proof, not rumors but cold hard stats of Americans being harmed by this shot.

FDA,CDC,NIH would be good sources.

and flu still kills more people in America than this has

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

why do you think there is something wrong with shots when 99% of people are just fine?

Why would you need a vaccine shot when you have less than a 1% chance of dying.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

because that 1% of over 6 billion people is allot of people that could die if we don't get it under control

what if you were in that 1% of people that couldn't take the vaccines or would die from covid? wouldn't you want people to take a safe and simple measure so you could live?

or would you offer your life to the anti vax agenda?

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Why do you think there is nothing wrong with shots when of people have serious adverse reactions or die?

Very good!

Now repeat this to yourself until it sinks in.

Oh, and why did you totally ignore my proving you wrong about not saying you were a doctor?

Note: this is what is referred to as a rhetorical question

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Soloprotocol
because that 1% of over 6 billion people is allot of people that could die if we don't get it under control

It is under control. It is a virus. It is never going away. Never. Get over it.

what if you were in that 1% of people that couldn't take the vaccines

I wouldn't take the vaccine.

or would die from covid?

I'd get off my ass and get healthy.

wouldn't you want people to take a safe and simple measure so you could live?

It isn't anyone else's responsibility to keep me safe.

The only agenda ant-vaxx people have is quite simple:

My body, my choice.
edit on 16-7-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

If you are a doctor why do you believe that these mRNA vaccines are 99% safe then why that high percent of number? did you put a mRNA vaccine under microscopic?

But do tell us why you trust Moderna and pfizer so much knowing the sketchy and shady track history that pfizer had?
edit on 16-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

You seem rather pushing the pro mRNA/Covid vax Agenda even as far by claiming that you work in the medical community i heard this one before.

If these covid vaccines are super safe 200% i would rather take the swine flu vaccine then. If these covid vaccines are so so safe.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join