It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA to Link China Virus "Vaccine" to Guillain-Barré Syndrome

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I’m not a virologist or bio chemist so I don’t know the mechanics to a fine you would like.

If you support my body, my choice why are you yelling as loud as you can to tell everyone they will get super sick or maybe even die if they take this vaccine?

Isn’t that you telling other people what to do with their bodies?

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

for all you know all i do is sweep the floor at the hospital.

im not pushing any agenda.

ALL, repeat ALL medications have potential side effects, the fact a enormous trust fund exists to help people hurt by vaccines exists, i know this

i have read the facts on both sides and found the side saying its dangerous lacking.

i don't care if you get the shot. i don't care if no one got the shot or never will.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
When will Alt-China's communist dictatorship be held accountable for this? They have yet to pay or answer for what they intentionally or negligently unleashed on the world.

Nothing new here, just more blood on the hands of communists

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

for all you know all i do is sweep the floor at the hospital.

im not pushing any agenda.

ALL, repeat ALL medications have potential side effects, the fact a enormous trust fund exists to help people hurt by vaccines exists, i know this

i have read the facts on both sides and found the side saying its dangerous lacking.

i don't care if you get the shot. i don't care if no one got the shot or never will.

Three...no..FOUR..cheers for you penroc3

That is all anyone on the "anti" side is asking for. People need to go back to minding their own business. If the vaccine is so effective, as they claim, shouldn't be a concern for them

Imagine the level of narcist, or better yet..the extreme control freak who actually thought they had a valid reason to go around questioning others about these things. "HEY, YOU, PRESENT YOUR DOCUMENTATION SHOWING YOUR FLU SHOT STATUS!"

The arrogant, control freak, obsessive, I don't even have words for it. Those people are the worst. So called "Karens" only 100x worse

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

No, people on the anti side are spreading lies saying it will make you an infertile magneto man, that the vaccine is a placebo, and there is no covid.

I don't know how it's a saline placebo AND lipid mind controlling magnetic causing, but it is! They demand no one gets the vaccine, and are just as bad as those demanding vaccine passports.

I'm with you, the facts should be given, and people should be allowed to make their choice about their bodies.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I don't know why you keep asking, I already said, part of the approval should be them being held liable.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: penroc3

why do you think there is something wrong with shots when 99% of people are just fine?

your assumptions aren't facts.

Why would you need a vaccine shot when you have less than a 1% chance of dying.

Because it's a bit more nuanced than that. If you are healthy it's less than 1%. But do you associate with anyone at risk? Parents, grandparents, friends with compromised immune systems. What's the risk of them dying if you pass on your asymptomatic covid to them? That's the only reason I got vaccinated, if I was only thinking of myself I wouldn't have.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
I don't know why you keep asking

What do you mean KEEP asking? I've never asked you this before (I don't recall asking anyone this before).

Go back and read my question again - it would have avoided your confusion.

I already said, part of the approval should be them being held liable.

Ok, another question I should have also asked...

Are you saying they should be held liable just and only for damages caused by this one jab? Or are you advocating for revoking their blanket immunity they've enjoyed for since 1986 for all jabs?

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
"Why would you need a vaccine shot when you have less than a 1% chance of dying."

Because it's a bit more nuanced than that. If you are healthy it's less than 1%. But do you associate with anyone at risk? Parents, grandparents, friends with compromised immune systems. What's the risk of them dying if you pass on your asymptomatic covid to them? That's the only reason I got vaccinated, if I was only thinking of myself I wouldn't have.

Illogical decision then, because they have plainly stated that the jab doesn't prevent you from getting it or spreading it.

The only logical argument, based on everything you have said, is that you should have made sure that those you associate with made their decision about getting after being fully informed of the risks.

This goes back to the primary question that no pro-vaxxer anywhere has ever answered...

If you believe that the jab is effective, why do you care if anyone else (that you don't know) gets the jab or not?

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

a reply to: JBurns
No, people on the anti side are spreading lies saying it will make you an infertile magneto man, that the vaccine is a placebo, and there is no covid.

That, itself, is a bald faced lie and you damn well know it.

I don't know how it's a saline placebo AND lipid mind controlling magnetic causing, but it is!

No one has claimed that. Ever. You or the one pushing that ludicrousity.

I (and others I have seen) have claimed that some of the jabs are the real thing, and some are saline.

This is a trial after all - I mean, you know that, right?

They demand no one gets the vaccine, and are just as bad as those demanding vaccine passports.

While I have seen some very reputable doctors that have claimed these jabs are extremely dangerous and should be pulled from the market immediately based on the fact that there have been many orders of magnitude more deaths and adverse reactions reported (even accounting for the fact that some of those may not have been caused by the jab) than the number that caused other jabs to be pulled because of the dangers.

I'm with you, the facts should be given,

Then please stop lying.

and people should be allowed to make their choice about their bodies.

Ok, good so you're not a total fascist.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
That is all anyone on the "anti" side is asking for. People need to go back to minding their own business. If the vaccine is so effective, as they claim, shouldn't be a concern for them

No, actually, I'm asking - no demanding - far more than that.

I'm demanding that natural treatments and therapies get the exact same respect.

It should all - all - be based on fully informed consent.

As long as the purveyor of some natural therapy or treatment is very open about any potential risks, as well as potential benefits, they should be allowed to work with others on pretty much anything. This should include any treatments they get in a hospital setting. If I go into the hospital with some severe pneumonia, and prefer to be treated with high dose IV vitamin C, that should be my decision. If I insist on a dose of 300grams per day, that should be my decision. As long as the treatment is at least as safe - either through RDBP or historical anecdotal use - as anything else they may recommend, all the doctors or hospital should be able to do is act in an advisory capacity. If they aren't satisfied with the 'proof' of safety, but I have my own Doctor who is, that doctor should be allowed to come into that hospital and work with me on my terms.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Sorry, no lies, want me to quote the posts you say aren't happening?

And no, this is NOT a trial. While there are trials going on, unless you have signed up for a trial you are not in one.
edit on 19-7-2021 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Sorry, no lies, want me to quote the posts you say aren't happening?

I didn't say no one was saying dumbassery things like that, there are always dumbasses spewing all kinds of nonsense from the fringe of any side.

Your comment suggested that all who are against these jabs were spewing such nonsense. That, again, is a bald faced lie. Own it.

And no, this is NOT a trial. While there are trials going on, unless you have signed up for a trial you are not in one.

I can't prove it (obviously), and you are free to believe their lies, but I think the evidence - the numerous people who learned they were given a saline injection instead of the real jab - makes it plain, they are still in trials, even if they don't overtly admit it.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
I didn't say no one was saying dumbassery things like that

You do know it's easy to prove what you said, right?

No one has claimed that. Ever.

Enough said.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I was under those that were given saline only had been made aware if the fact by those that gave the injections and asked to come back for it to be given correctly?

How could that be part of a trial?

I can't prove it (obviously), and you are free to believe their lies, but I think the evidence - the numerous people who learned they were given a saline injection instead of the real jab - makes it plain, they are still in trials, even if they don't overtly admit it.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

This goes back to the primary question that no pro-vaxxer anywhere has ever answered...

If you believe that the jab is effective, why do you care if anyone else (that you don't know) gets the jab or not?

Does anyone care if others have had it or not? I don't.

I was high risk, read up on the vaccine and chose to get it as it dramatically reduced my risk. It's none of my business if others are vaxed or unvaxed or not. That's between them and their Dr.

Scientifically speaking if others are vaxxed too then it reduces the risks even further by reducing/stopping the spread but it's not worth the cost of losing rights.

If someone wants to take additional precautions after being vaxxed then they should alter their own behaviour rather than demanding the personal/medical information from others.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I'm 44 and in not bad health.

Double vaxxed and I take vit d3 daily. I also have ivamectin mainly because we have it anyway for livestock and it seems it is at worst jot harmful and best effective against covid 19.

I'll still avoid large gatherings and wear a mask when shopping etc.

originally posted by: bastion

Does anyone care if others have had it or not? I don't.

I was high risk, read up on the vaccine and chose to get it as it dramatically reduced my risk. It's none of my business if others are vaxed or unvaxed or not. That's between them and their Dr.

Scientifically speaking if others are vaxxed too then it reduces the risks even further by reducing/stopping the spread but it's not worth the cost of losing rights.

If someone wants to take additional precautions after being vaxxed then they should alter their own behaviour rather than demanding the personal/medical information from others.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Source for that? If you mean the doses that were incorrectly mixed, and they were immediately informed, that's quite different. In an actual trial you can't even know who got what, and you certainly don't immediately tell people who got the placebo and give them the real thing before any data is collected.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
That's what I was saying

The only reports of saline only jabs I have been able to find were small errors made by those administering the jabs who then realised shortly afterwards and contacted those given saline only to rebook them for an actual shot.

It was the other member claiming it was part of a secret trial and I was questioning it

Edit. It looks like I made a hash of the quotes in my comment.

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

edit on 19/7/2021 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Oh, nevermind
I agree

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join