It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA to Link China Virus "Vaccine" to Guillain-Barré Syndrome

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
originally posted by: tanstaafl
"I didn't say no one was saying dumbassery things like that"

You do know it's easy to prove what you said, right?

"originally posted by: tanstaafl
No one has claimed that. Ever."

Enough said.

Bravo, you got me, give yourself a pat on the back...

I should have said "No one has said that - meaning the combination of 'it will make you an infertile magneto man, that the vaccine is a placebo, and there is no covid' ever on ATS, that I have seen". I obviously don't read every post on every topic in every thread.

Of course, there have been cases of people saying there is no virus - and there is in fact evidence (not proof) of it, and cases of people saying they got a saline jab instead of the real thing - and I have seen official reports of this being discovered and lots of people being called back to give them the real jab.

But no one has ever said all three, and most importantly, none of this has been said by the vast majority of anti-jabbers, much less anti-vaxxers.
edit on 19-7-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I was under those that were given saline only had been made aware if the fact by those that gave the injections and asked to come back for it to be given correctly?

How could that be part of a trial?

It was discovered, and rather than admit there is a trial going on, they decided to provide this 'excuse' that it was a mistake.

ETA: I think it is extremely clear that this is an ongoing trial by the simple fact that the jab is not approved, but is only 'authorized for emergency use'.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Or it was discovered and they recified the mistake.

Say both options out loud and see which one sounds plausable and which one sounds incredibly far fetched.

a reply to: tanstaafl

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I was under those that were given saline only had been made aware if the fact by those that gave the injections and asked to come back for it to be given correctly?

It was discovered, and rather than admit there is a trial going on, they decided to provide this 'excuse' that it was a mistake.

ETA: I think it is extremely clear that this is an ongoing trial by the simple fact that the jab is not approved, but is only 'authorized for emergency use'.

How was it discovered? The people who screwed up messaged the people. It was never 'discovered' by anyone other than those who made the mistake to begin with.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I think the worst thing about the covid conspiracy is the absolute uselessness of those running it

There's more clues left in plain sight than an episode of scooby doo.

How was it discovered? The people who screwed up messaged the people. It was never 'discovered' by anyone other than those who made the mistake to begin with.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Say both options out loud and see which one sounds plausable and which one sounds incredibly far fetched.

It sounds far more plausible that there is a trial still ongoing, than a mistake of this magnitude occurred.

Why? Because to to believe it was a mistake is to believe that these people that you are trusting with your life are incompetent imbeciles. I don't believe they are incompetent, or imbeciles.

Do you? If so, why in Gods name are you trusting them with your life?

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Maybe. Maybe not.

That is the main problem. I don't trust any of these lying asshats further than I can spit.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Here in the UK the vaccines were given in temporary sites setup at short notice. The nurse that gave me the first shot was working there as overtime on her only day off from usual duties in about 12 days and pulled a 14 hour shift.

I trust nurses in the UK.

It sounds far more plausible that there is a trial still ongoing, than a mistake of this magnitude occurred.

Why? Because to to believe it was a mistake is to believe that these people that you are trusting with your life are incompetent imbeciles. I don't believe they are incompetent, or imbeciles.

Do you? If so, why in Gods name are you trusting them with your life?

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

There is no maybe, it's what happened.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I don't know how nurses in the UK survive on the wage they get, crazy how underpaid they are.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I think the worst thing about the covid conspiracy is the absolute uselessness of those running it

I agree...

Clues like:

the evidence that the virus was released from a lab. Evidence that people like you poo-poo'd, but it is now being revealed that it was true.

the evidence that masks don't work. Evidence that people like you poo-poo'd, but it is now being revealed that it is true.

the evidence that hydroxychloraquine is a potentially effective and known safe treatment that should at least be tried *since it is safe, and people are dying, why the hell not), that people like you poo-poo'd, but it is now revealed that it was true.

the evidence that Ivermectin is an extremely safe and extremely effective treatment that even works in the latest stages of the disease, that its own creator claimed was dangerous, while knowing that it has a decades long history of use and is extremely safe, and that people like you poo-poo'd, but it is now being revealed to be absolutely true - which makes anyone who knew this but still advocated against its use a mass murderer (Merck, Fauci and other CDC/WHO/MSM talking heads, I'm looking at you).

and last, the evidence of massive election fraud. Evidence that people like you poo-poo'd, but it is slowly coming to light that there was, in fact fraud, and the evidence is mounting by the hour.

Yeppers, lots of clues in plain sight

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Prove it.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
You should make a big thread about it.

A really cool ATS special with all the relavant links and articles and stuff.

A definative guide to the absolute truth where anyone who Doubts you can ask questions and you can confidently and with absolute conviction provide them with enough evidence they bow there head in shame and leave fully rebuked.

It could be your finest hour. Years from now people will speak your name with reverence and bards will sing songs that tell the tale.

I agree...

Clues like:

the evidence that the virus was released from a lab. Evidence that people like you poo-poo'd, but it is now being revealed that it was true.

the evidence that masks don't work. Evidence that people like you poo-poo'd, but it is now being revealed that it is true.

the evidence that hydroxychloraquine is a potentially effective and known safe treatment that should at least be tried *since it is safe, and people are dying, why the hell not), that people like you poo-poo'd, but it is now revealed that it was true.

the evidence that Ivermectin is an extremely safe and extremely effective treatment that even works in the latest stages of the disease, that its own creator claimed was dangerous, while knowing that it has a decades long history of use and is extremely safe, and that people like you poo-poo'd, but it is now being revealed to be absolutely true - which makes anyone who knew this but still advocated against its use a mass murderer (Merck, Fauci and other CDC/WHO/MSM talking heads, I'm looking at you).

and last, the evidence of massive election fraud. Evidence that people like you poo-poo'd, but it is slowly coming to light that there was, in fact fraud, and the evidence is mounting by the hour.

Yeppers, lots of clues in plain sight

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
Does anyone care if others have had it or not? I don't.

I do, only because of the numerous reports of a large number (statistically) of women having miscarriages after being around the jabbed. Then I read the official article outlining the desire and efforts to build a 'vaxx' that spreads like a virus.

So, yeah, I'm concerned about what these jabbed people may pass on to me and mine.

I was high risk, read up on the vaccine and chose to get it as it dramatically reduced my risk.

There is no proof of that, all you have is the word of a bunch of well known liars and criminals (the big pharma companies, all of which have had fines, some massivbe, levied against them for things like falsifying and manipulating data in clinical trials - GlaxoSmithKline for 3 billion, Pfizer for 2.3 BILLION, etc)

It's none of my business if others are vaxed or unvaxed or not.

I agree.

That's between them and their Dr.

Well, maybe if your Doctor is your God...

I don't have a Doctor, it is between me and my God.

Scientifically speaking if others are vaxxed too then it reduces the risks even further by reducing/stopping the spread

-sigh-

You keep saying that but it simply isn't true. They (the jab manufacturers) have told you plainly that the jab doesn't prevent you from getting it or spreading it.

And they are right. Look at all of the examples of people who're fully jabbed that are showing as new (breakthrough) cases - and they don't declare someone who is jabbed as a new case unless they are hospitalized, but the unjabbed they count as a new case just by virtue of a positive test.

but it's not worth the cost of losing rights.

Well, we agree on that at least.

If someone wants to take additional precautions after being vaxxed then they should alter their own behaviour rather than demanding the personal/medical information from others.

Well well, we agree on this as well...
double-
and double-

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I don't think ATS rules allow lots of redundant threads and posts.

These facts and evidence have been presented countless times in many different threads here on ATS.

But hey, you do you, you.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: IAMTAT

Just got my JnJ jab today, saw this news shortly after

Are you serious?

Some people are aware of what's going on around them, and others do not.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Your definative thread would put an end to it all though wouldn't it.

You have all the evidence, you know the full story.

So why not take some time to out it all together in one bullet proof thread that means all the other threads and questions become superfluous.

Anytime anyone starts a thread or claims something you know to be false then we can just direct them to your definative work and that will be that.

All the facts, all the figures all the links all in one handy place.

I don't think ATS rules allow lots of redundant threads and posts.

These facts and evidence have been presented countless times in many different threads here on ATS.

But hey, you do you, you.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Prove it.

It's what the people who came forward said, it's literally what the news stories were about. I have proven everything, you don't seem to care.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Any time someone asks for sources/data the reply is always its been given do your own research. Then they demand other people source everything and then claim the data doesnt matter.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
That's why I ask for it so much.

As soon as someone makes a claim that goes against the common narrative then the onus on providing proof is firmly upon them, that's a simple matter of fact and has been established for a long time.

As soon as they respond that I'm to do my own research or they don't have time to babysit me or help me it's quite clear that the evidence either does not exist or it's going to be so shoddy they are ashamed to share it.

Then they either claim it's a waste of time even responding to me or call me a troll.

Any time someone asks for sources/data the reply is always its been given do your own research. Then they demand other people source everything and then claim the data doesnt matter.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join