It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA to Link China Virus "Vaccine" to Guillain-Barré Syndrome

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

The Food and Drug Administration is preparing to announce a new warning for the Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine saying the shot has been linked to a serious but rare side effect called Guillain-Barré syndrome, in which the immune system attacks the nerves, according to four individuals familiar with the situation.

www.washingtonpost.com...

This new FDA warning is apparently only going to be applied to the Johnson & Johnson China Virus "vaccine"...at least, for now.

Amazing how all these warnings start accumulating AFTER millions of people have already been pressured to get the jab.
Seems like it makes more sense to inform people BEFORE they decide one way or the other.

It's kind of like the car dealer yelling to you that the car you've just bought has shoddy brakes...as you're driving away.
edit on 12-7-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Just got my JnJ jab today, saw this news shortly after

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Should have waited.

Even if you don't get Barre syndrome you're still in trouble. I don't get people at all, risking everything for convenience...

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Which means that word of too many cases of it have gotten out for them to deny it. Imagine how many people had to have gotten this injury, for them to be admitting it.

They need to do the same thing with the blood clots, strokes, and heart attacks.

You people defending these not vaccines (the drug companies themselves tell you that their shots will not prevent you from getting covid-19): what will it take for you to question this whole scenario?

If you aren’t seeing the signs by this point, you are willingly choosing to look away.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Are you serious?

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Prediction - If the FDA Approves ANY Covid-19 FAKE Vaccines that are Killing People , they Themselves will be a Party to Mass Murder !

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Prediction - If the FDA Approves ANY Covid-19 FAKE Vaccines that are Killing People , they Themselves will be a Party to Mass Murder !

Maybe THAT is the real reason for the RUSH to "vaccinate" everyone FAST.
They know it can never possibly be APPROVED.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

If you're under the age of 80

You nuts

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Maybe THAT is the real reason for the RUSH to "vaccinate" everyone FAST.
They know it can never possibly be APPROVED.

When the EMERGENCY powers end, the vaccine ends...this vaccine, all of them would be illegal and banned without the emergency powers granted, the vaccine would never be approved outside the power COVID SCAM has given government because its already hit to many red flag on the points system of approval

I honestly would say those who have had the vaccine below the age of 60 yrs of age are the dumbest people on the planet, and that is a lot of dumb people on this planet

It rings true, when the NAZI was asked how did you do it? how did you convince so many people to commit atrocities, it was because of FEAR

FEAR is the mind killer

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
youre smart
youre on a forum like this
and you still did it

whats wrong with you

never taking that crap

a reply to: FamCore

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
99.5 percent of current US Covid deaths are among the un-vaxed.
edit on 12-7-2021 by Havamal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
“a body of men holding themselves accountable to nobody ought not to be trusted by anybody.” -Thomas Paine
Caveat Emptor -buyer beware! Just because you were lead to believe the vauxxine is “safe & effective” doesn’t mean it’s safe and effective for YOU. It’s “safe” for the pharmaceutical companies as they cannot be held liable for side-effects/death, and it is “effective” because it accomplishes whatever it is TPTB want to accomplish; (and I think we have a good idea what it is they want accomplished). So no lies said on that point, just omissions of what is secreted from “the point” and what their point is!
If you VOLUNTARILY rolled up your sleeve without researching, then not only are you at fault, YOU ARE THE RESEARCH. a reply to: IAMTAT

edit on 12-7-2021 by UnRepentantHarlequin because: My English professor would be ashamed for me!

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I expect much, much more to come in the coming months as people start to develop side effects that can not be kept under the rug, including dead after the shots.

The only thing that keeps big pharma from coming forward to tell the bad and the ugly of their testing treatment is the protection they enjoy right now.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Havamal

That is the biggest lie big pharma, CDC and the WHO will tell to keep pushing the china shot on "volunteers been tested with"

I hope the money is worth it,

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I expect much, much more to come in the coming months as people start to develop side effects that can not be kept under the rug, including dead after the shots.

...AND THEN the pharmaceutical companies can make even MORE money treating those suffering the long-term effects of their "vaccines".

Sweet little operation.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
“99.5 percent of current US deaths are among the un-vaxed.” - Havamal

My apologies, I do not have access to the source where you got your information because your pants are buckled and you’re not bent over. a reply to: Havamal

edit on 12-7-2021 by UnRepentantHarlequin because: Wanted to add Havamal’s orifice’s quote.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Is no way they will have short comings, either they get their target for DNA base treatments or they will make much more money treating the side effects of millions that had taken this crap.

Because lets face it, big pharma is not by any means into the business of helping humanity, they do not made cures they uses humanity to make money on treatments

For them we are the cattle to milk at will.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Which means that word of too many cases of it have gotten out for them to deny it. Imagine how many people had to have gotten this injury, for them to be admitting it.

They need to do the same thing with the blood clots, strokes, and heart attacks.

You people defending these not vaccines (the drug companies themselves tell you that their shots will not prevent you from getting covid-19): what will it take for you to question this whole scenario?

If you aren’t seeing the signs by this point, you are willingly choosing to look away.

I see your reply. Love it. And am raising your call.

If your theory is true and I suspect it is then…

how many are “in the know” actually know….?

Because sure as sheep sh!t it’s more than “4”.

“If p, then q”

And to extrapolate further. Not only is the timing interesting as the push for FDA approval outside EUA grows louder, but what about all the “potential” adverse side effects we should shortly be hearing about? Isn’t this when all those “experts” that have to chime in.

I guess all those long-term testing results should be in any moment….amirite?

“Something something “Indemnity Clause”.”

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I am EXHAUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My FIL died from GB. He got it from the Flu shot. He was a healthy middle aged man and basically became
Crippled. He had a very bad case and never recovered.

I was always very cognizant that my kids could get it and would never allow them to get the flu shot. I was called CRAZY! Finally Dr’s started listening and then actually put it in their chart that there could be a Genetic pre-disposition to it.
I asked them the same question about Covid vaccine, they said they couldn’t say NEVER, but it would be rare.
Yeah, rare for who? Not so rare when it happens in your family.

A few weeks ago I had lunch with my brother. He was basically begging me to get me and my family vaccinated. He could not answer any of my questions. I sincerely felt like since he rushed into getting it he wanted everyone to get it so he did not have to question his hasty decision.

Just remember, if you have a terrible side effect, you have ZERO recourse. Sure you can put your little complaint into the VARS system. You cannot sue!!! It is experimental!

Edit to add. Look up GB, it is horrific. For some you basically become paralyzed. Some people recover so don’t. My FIL lost use of his legs and shook like Parkinsons. He was in pain. Remember, healthy active man to cripple because of a “vaccine”…..

edit on 12-7-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

For them we are the cattle to milk at will.

"Vaxers" are Big Pharma's newest CASH CROP....and this is their 'Planting Season'.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join