It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus: New 'Lambda' variant causes concern for WHO

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
LAMBDA !!!!!!šŸ˜¬

In politics the lambda is the symbol of Identitarianism, a white nationalist movement that originated in France before spreading out to the rest of Europe and later on to North America, Australia and New Zealand. The Identitarian lambda represents the Battle of Thermopylae.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: alexandrae
I am suspicious; just when humanity is recovering; all of a sudden and new one shows up! They must really think (we the people) are stupid; well guess what we are on to you....not enough money in your pocket is there; the greedy have to have more!

Don't forget that last year at this time we all needed to be tested every hour and locked in cages with our mouths taped up so that we don't either spread or contract the stock covid.

Today though, we have the mostest deadliest variant version of anything ever, and we can all go about our business if we have at least one "Jabby-Jab". Even my very pro-government Mother-in-law has said that "It's almost like they are afraid of the people more than the virus". This is from a woman that thinks , and will argue, that Hillary won the 2016 election.

Yeah, it's that obvious what they are doing.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

According to everyone who ever screeched anything and claims to be any expert on the Rona due to "relatives' experiences" (and I doubt that claim beyond simple colds) then my high-risk ass should be dead SEVERAL times over by now. I have made absolutely zero effort to avoid it, don't sanitize, didn't mask much, no Vaccine-That-Doesn-Prevent-Typhoid Maryism, etc.

Snake oil asshats. You promised me a deadly people-liquefying plague or some shiz, where the hell is the people-liquefying plague?? See if I buy the claims again Chicken Littles.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This variant has caused the highly revered and decorated Dr Fauci to change his mind again. He says everyone should be wearing at least one mask.

Should have stuck this in the Door to Door covid check..

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Oi there Guyfriday,

There you go..... talking common sense. You know that can get you in trouble these days don't you? Ha!

You want alien variant?

Try the UFO brought plague that got Steven King turned into a walking rain forest from the "Meteor S**t"...

Yep, about time to roll out Klingon Covid perhaps?

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
If morale improves. ....

will the new variants continue?

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Greetings carewemust,

Ha! good ol Flip Flopping Fauci... thanks for the additional flip decision remark.

Fauci flip flopping around reminds of a maggot on a hot rock....

just saying

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Quite unrelatedā€¦..

Do people have ā€œchicken-poxā€ parties anymore?

ā€œFor the kidsā€?

Ya know, to build the immunity against the virus and stuff.

Has anyone asked WHO or CDC why we ainā€™t doin this?

Iā€™ll be here all dayā€¦.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I'll stick with natural immunity, if you even get a mild sickness from getting the virus, it has been shown to protect a person from most variants so far. But if you are on meds that confuse your immune system or brain or mess with your immune system by dampening it too much, no immunity is going to work properly from getting the virus or vaccine. The vaccine needs an operating immune system to work, if it doesn't it is not a vaccine.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Not so much here in the UK like when I was a kid in the 80's.

They are talking about a vaccine campaign in the future to get rid of it once and for all now

originally posted by: slatesteam
Quite unrelatedā€¦..

Do people have ā€œchicken-poxā€ parties anymore?

ā€œFor the kidsā€?

Ya know, to build the immunity against the virus and stuff.

Has anyone asked WHO or CDC why we ainā€™t doin this?

Iā€™ll be here all dayā€¦.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

"You lunkhead"
Loved that movie... but yes the growing green meteor plants creeped me out. šŸ˜Ÿ

I'm concerned with all these mutated variants, we will get to the point of the super bug. No vaccine will work.

Bigburgh šŸ˜ž
edit on 7-7-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Hello again Guyfriday,

Wow, is all I can say... your response or reply here was illuminating.

Even yer mother-in-law? Wow... well, there you go.

Some point in time the 100th monkey syndrome will kick in...

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Eventually we will end up with the LDBTO+ variant groups.....LOL

Lambda
Delta
Beta
Transcontinental
Omega
+

What will happen when we exceed 24 variants?

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I hear if you cut out a part of a t-shirt and fashion it like a mask, you will save yourself and those around you from being pissed on or something. There is a pictorial representation of this somewhere. Stay safe and dry. And stay fearful my friends.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

WHOA! First rate dark humour there.. well done.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Agreed, I've been to over a dozen+ large events of 300+ people, only have been sick once, was mild. No people coughing or falling over dying.

The narrative is dead to me, just like the word racism.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
UBhUSnZKwo[/yvid]

I'm concerned with all these mutated variants, we will gut to the point of the super bug. No vaccine will work.

And people will surely blame everyone like me for the outcome, instead of looking inwardly, and placing the blame appropriately.

People do NOT seem to understand that this is no different from over-medicating with antibiotics meds. Look where that landed us, super MRSAs and there's more still evolving into existence, we sure shot ourselves in the foot there.

I'm theorizing more and more lately, and maybe this might be something Ricky would be interested in researching further, that the more we vaccinate for as much as possible and inch toward vaccination against full virus families across the board (ALL the stuff in Covid's overall fam, for example) might indeed have the opposite impact, and breed superviruses lickity split.

No one listened to the folks warning off excessive antibiotics use, everyone thought they were nuts and should be ignored.

We need to hit the brakes, and start thinking critically before we set ourselves up for failure of our own making.
edit on 7/7/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Hello Bigburgh,

Ha! You found it... PERFECT!

Oh my God, that was a long time ago dude.... almost 40 years now.... it seems like only 20 or so..

I couldn't remember the title it was a series of short movies.. creep show.. well done mate.

Yes, your last statement is one of true concern though. I kinda think that is "the point or goal" of this current engineered plandemic.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
If we didn't have vaccenes and let herd imunity take control wouldn't that end up the same anyway just with more deaths and Kong term illness along the way though?

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Bigburgh
UBhUSnZKwo[/yvid]

I'm concerned with all these mutated variants, we will gut to the point of the super bug. No vaccine will work.

And people will surely blame everyone like me for the outcome, instead of looking inwardly, and placing the blame appropriately.

People do NOT seem to understand that this is no different from over-medicating with antibiotics meds. Look where that landed us, super MRSAs and there's more still evolving into existence, we sure shot ourselves in the foot there.

I'm theorizing more and more lately, and maybe this might be something Ricky would be interested in researching further, that the more we vaccinate for as much as possible and inch toward vaccination against full virus families across the board (ALL the stuff in Covid's overall fam, for example) might indeed have the opposite impact, and breed superviruses lickity split.

No one listened to the folks warning off excessive antibiotics use, everyone thought they were nuts and should be ignored.

We need to hit the brakes, and start thinking critically before we set ourselves up for failure of our own making.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

For severe illnesses with high death rates, it's an acceptable risk.

However, not for colds. Those are already minor, and as I've said before, if the cold is what yanks the rug out from under you and calls in the Reaper, then who's fault is that? (well ultimately, the boinking parents that made you or the god that screwed up the genetics, but I digress)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join