It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus: New 'Lambda' variant causes concern for WHO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

New Lambda mutation is out there now.... can't call it where it came from anymore...

I am thinking of the "Tri-lambs" and the "Omega moo's" for some reason from that stupid movie years back...college frat house comedy flick.

But, yeah, Lambda is upon us... I keep waiting for it to get to the OMEGA mutation.... maybe that would be the last Covid BS???

Or will they just continue it like OMEGA ALPHA-25 ... it ain't gonna end folks.

Coronavirus: New "Lambda" variant causes concernf or WHO

A new COVID-19 variant that vaccines are reportedly less effective against, referred to as the Lambda variant, has been classified as a variant of interest by the World Health Organization (WHO).
The Lambda variant is currently circulating several South American countries at a high rate, and the presence of critical mutations has been detected in the spike protein.
While the impact of the mutations on patient antibody immunity and vaccine efficiency are not fully known, the fact that the Delta variant has reduced vaccine efficiency to around 64% has led the WHO to think there may cause for concern over a similar resistance.

Hint: Cue the extra needed injections for this mutation.... and watch the Big Pharma boys all get a "fleet rate" on their giant motor yachts. Ha!

Easy prediction, big Pharma stocks will sky rocket even more.

Pravdaseeker.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

Enough is enough. Go F# yourselves.

Turn off the telly/ the news/ and just operate as normal. No, not New Normal...

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

OMEGA ALPHA-25

Anyone else play the Omega Virus before?

I dunno, every time I hear about a new Greek letter named variant it makes me think of this game.
edit on 7/7/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Eventually we will end up with the LDBTO+ variant groups.....LOL

Lambda
Delta
Beta
Transcontinental
Omega
+

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Sounds like they're going through the whole Greek alphabet, to find some fear mongering that will stick, get back to the good of days of totally debased people, wearing some useless, piece of crap mask that's like a porous, interstate highway of virus traffic, in an out. WHO needs to get back to obliterated faces and lockdowns, and gloating, "We did that!", or else suffer erectile dysfunction, common in sidelined globalists and other psychopaths, between victims.

edit on 7-7-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You forgot Epsilon
www.sciencedaily.com...

The mutations give this coronavirus variant of concern a means to totally evade specific monoclonal antibodies used in clinics and reduce the effectiveness of antibodies from the plasma of vaccinated people.

Getting nasty😔

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
LOL, because the "DELTA" variant didn't scare more people to get vaccinated, Here comes Lambda.

Really surprised they haven't came out with the Omega yet.

That sounds WAY scarier.

At least to this movie buff.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

From The Andromeda Strain to World War Z.

I'd better watch that last one so I'll know how to behave when we get there.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Wow it brings back memories of the lambada,

Lambada
Kaoma
He left crying, the one who one day only made me cry.
He left crying, the one who one day only made me cry.
He will be crying, to remember a love
that one day he didn't know how to care for.

Can we get a Pina colada variant too

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
So while the PCR Tests we are getting can't determine the difference between a cold and a covid. Now we have more variants then common sense at this point, how are we able to test for this?

Isn't it funny how fast these new variants are coming out when the last one doesn't bring about the fear they were hoping for?

I bet a UFO/UAP variant will be hitting the streets soon. You know so that the Alien addition can rise the fear-levels to 11.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

This variant has caused the highly revered and decorated Dr Fauci to change his mind again. He says everyone should be wearing at least one mask.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Hi dug88,

Holy Crapola.... Never knew this "game" was out there! Ha!

Dark humour, good stuff...

Seriously though.... these covid strains are like little firecrackers twisted mad scientist kids play with.

Somewhere, someday, someone is gonna go "12-Monkeys" on everyone and drag out the "Viral M-80's" like Ebola; and try to release it or something just as evil.

Yeah, Omega has a lot of finality in it. "The Omega Man"; and "The Andromeda Strain". (Now there was a creepy movie!!!)

Now, we are all living in one too.... great!

Best supporting actor "Oscar" goes to Fauci!

Best costume design Oscar: Fauci! (masks)

Best Director Oscar: Shared by W.H.O. & the C.D.C. (Sounds like a disco band)

Best Film editing Oscar: MSM for removing the truth about covid and it successful treatment by other drugs from their broadcasts.

Best Original Score Oscar goes to: NYC Mayor Cuomo for his scores and scores of old folks killed by sending sick people to old folks homes.

Best Adapted Screenplay Oscar goes to: Leftist movement that managed to make a pandemic RACIST at the same time.

Best Cinematography Special Effects Oscar goes to: MSM for portraying hospitals overflowing with covid patients and testing centres overflowing when in fact most were near empty of "customers".

Ah, the list could continue, but I digress..

Pravdaseeker

Pravdaseeker

edit on 7-7-2021 by pravdaseeker because: correct the movie title to Andromeda

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
WHO needs to shut their sellout, nwo, technocratic, perverted, retarded Pinky and the brain word control scheme mouths.

The US military should grow a set and jdam these terrorists.

link   
I am suspicious; just when humanity is recovering; all of a sudden and new one shows up! They must really think (we the people) are stupid; well guess what we are on to you....not enough money in your pocket is there; the greedy have to have more!

link   

Just different ways to fuk ppl up the butty.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Greetings Vasa Croe,

HA! Yeah man, I hear you... wild.

Check out my reply to dug88 on all the Oscars to be awarded! Sick stuff mate.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It's creepy that they're pushing if you're unvaccinated you risk creating new variants. However I know 3 vaccinated people that hot sick with covid after being vaccinated. Do the vaccinated have some sort of anti mutation magical ability?

link   
'Murica!

Wood.

originally posted by: Mandroid7
WHO needs to shut their sellout, nwo, technocratic, perverted, retarded Pinky and the brain word control scheme mouths.

The US military should grow a set and jdam these terrorists.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This variant has caused the highly revered and decorated Dr Fauci to change his mind again. He says everyone should be wearing at least one mask.

Just one?
I am disappointed with him.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: pravdaseeker

Check out my reply to dug88 on all the Oscars to be awarded! Sick stuff mate.

Pravdaseeker

That post deserves an award of its own.

All I can give it is a star.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join