It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothesis - Aliens Have a Biological Weapon - World Leaders Use Covid19-Vaccine to Protect Us.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Vax is Alien A1 sauce.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not kidding but I did havwe my own thoughts this virus came from an Alien Species but was blamed on bats!

The Alien was being kept in a lab and experiments were being done it and then the virus was discovered...

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Although this does seem a bit silly I saw some lady on YouTube last year claiming that there was no virus and the real issue was a huge blast of radiation either from space or an accident and that's why we all went into lockdowns and they tried to keep us at home and indoors as much as possible.

That's crazy I'll admit but it's a lot more plausible than aliens.

originally posted by: alldaylong

Is it possible that Aliens have delivered a threat to release something biologically dangerous to humans? Authorities know what it is, and have developed vaccines to combat it, if its used.

So where did humans get a sample of this biological weapon from, so a vaccine could be produced to defend against it ?

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Depends how you define alien.
Those who want to lead and control from positions of power seem to regard themselves as a superior species.
Not necessarily space aliens.

My opinion is that they are, sort of, right because I don't believe they are truly human.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Those who want to lead and control from positions of power seem to regard themselves as a superior species.

My opinion is that they are, sort of, right because I don't believe they are truly human.

You do realize that you're talking about Trump, right?

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Just let it go man. You’re not his type. He likes sultry supermodels with their own money

You’re forcing punchlines where they don’t fit. It’s five in the morning and you’re already thinking about him.

Sad.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: NotGuilty

He likes sultry supermodels

And his daughter.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Anyone who feels entitled to be in charge .

What gives you the impression that I have a "side"?

Is Trump the only person in the world who wants to rule over others?

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   
If they've been here for as long as some claim, they could have wiped us off the planet a couple dozen times over.

Either they're not here at all, or we're ants.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Is it possible that Aliens have delivered a threat to release something biologically dangerous to humans? Authorities know what it is

The Authorities know the virus is in the OiL .... ThaTS why they want to eliminate the use of fossil fuels .... The Global Warming narrative is just the cover story

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Is it possible that Aliens have delivered a threat to release something biologically dangerous to humans? Authorities know what it is, and have developed vaccines to combat it, if its used.

So where did humans get a sample of this biological weapon from, so a vaccine could be produced to defend against it ?

Oh that's easy. Jeff Goldblum and Will Smith hot-wired an alien 'sport model' craft, flew into the mother ship, docked, filled the tank with alien 91 octane unleaded, and grabbed some of the virus from a vending machine. When they finally got back to Earth and learned that Donald Trump was POTUS and not Bill Pullman, it was a bit of a shock to the system. Anyway, this was the genesis of "Operation Warp Speed" and a few months later, "VOILA!", we have a vaccine.

Next you're probably going to wonder how Anthony Fauci figures into all this, and the answer is, you have to watch the sequel.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Go and have a nice cup of calming tea hun.

Caring Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   
So when the U.K. take over I can move to Wales right? Been wanted to move across the pond for a few years now. Something the U.Ks goverment has been opposed to. a reply to: nonspecific

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   
His daughter is pretty cute. I'd let her be my sugar mama. a reply to: Chadwickus

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Certainly not!

It's bad enough having the Welsh in Wales never mind Americans as well.

originally posted by: Woodswatcher
So when the U.K. take over I can move to Wales right? Been wanted to move across the pond for a few years now. Something the U.Ks goverment has been opposed to. a reply to: nonspecific

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
Is that your attempt at humour?

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

What’s the point? Joe Biden would take ET out behind the gymnasium and kick its ass. No need for all those shenanigans.

biden: alien corn pop is a bad dude. but i shouldn't have called him jaba, so he put away his bat'leth

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Of course it is.

I'm on the Welsh border and it's a fantastic place with mostly wonderful and interesting people.

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: nonspecific
Is that your attempt at humour?

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowChatter

Is it possible that Aliens have delivered a threat to release something biologically dangerous to humans? Authorities know what it is

The Authorities know the virus is in the OiL .... ThaTS why they want to eliminate the use of fossil fuels .... The Global Warming narrative is just the cover story

Ha ha! It's come full circle. Now it's "The evil Powers That Be are trying to eliminate the world's use of oil!!"

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

No...

If extraterrestrials wanted us gone, they would have shoved the whole planet, moon included, into the sun.

Our existence would be over in seconds...

((watch out for people mysteriously vanishing))

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join