It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothesis - Aliens Have a Biological Weapon - World Leaders Use Covid19-Vaccine to Protect Us.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Tuesday, July 6, 2021

This just occurred to me while pondering the many strange actions associated with the Covid-19 virus/vaccine, since January 2020.

Is it possible that Aliens have delivered a threat to release something biologically dangerous to humans? Authorities know what it is, and have developed vaccines to combat it, if its used.

Rather than scare the crap out of everyone on the planet, the authorities got together and released the minimally-lethal Covid-19 virus?

Once the threat of Covid-19 was played up and hyped, a (pre-developed) vaccine to the Alien's biological weapon began to be distributed globally.

In which case, those who don't get vaccinated will be the ultimate losers, if the biological weapon is released upon humankind.

-----------------------------

Is the above scenario really that far out?

If 30%-40% of the population continue resisting taking the Covid-19 vaccine, should the major world government leaders hold a major globally broadcast announcement to let us know of the Alien threat?

Would humankind be able to handle it?

Or, should the biological attack potential continue to be kept hidden? When the Aliens release the contagion/virus, 30% of the world's population will die, but 70% will be saved.

-CareWeMust

I think the more relevant question is "Just how much of history can Time Lords Effect/Affect??? (I always get those two confused)

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
What’s the point? Joe Biden would take ET out behind the gymnasium and kick its ass. No need for all those shenanigans.

Depending on how much hair the alien had for him to sniff.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: carewemust

No.

Those who serve the "so called" aliens, released the vaccine. Those who accepted it are the ultimate losers.

Its looking like TPTB have found another way to slice us up…. vaxed vs non-vaxed

Im wondering, really, why does either side care? If you havent vaxed, why do you feel so negatively about those that have? I swear, some of you sound like you hope vaxed will start dropping dead just so you can be proven correct.

Conversely, if you have vaxed, why do you continue to worry about the virus? if the vax is effective, so what? You are safe from the nonvaxed, so why negative feelings toward them?

You are not safe from the vaxxed. You know what prion disease is? Ever heard of Creutzfeldt Jacobs disease?

Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease (CJD), also known as subacute spongiform encephalopathy or neurocognitive disorder due to prion disease, is an invariably fatal degenerative brain disorder.[4][1] Early symptoms include memory problems, behavioral changes, poor coordination, and visual disturbances.[4] Later symptoms include dementia, involuntary movements, blindness, weakness, and coma.[4] About 70% of people die within a year of diagnosis.[4] The name Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease was introduced by Walther Spielmeyer in 1922, after the German neurologists Hans Gerhard Creutzfeldt and Alfons Maria Jakob.[5]

CJD is caused by a protein known as a prion.[6] Infectious prions are misfolded proteins that can cause normally folded proteins to become misfolded.

Good way to get to the specs required on the Georgia guidestones real fast.
NO I dont want vaxxed people to get it. I dont even want to be around vaxxed people. They are shedding. My daughter is unvaxxed. She was around 2 girls that were recently vaxxed, and she began hemorrhaging. She was bleeding profusely, and dizzy from blood loss. I thought she was wrong at first, until I searched online and found hundreds if not thousands of the same type of reports. I joined a group where women discussed their own symptoms. Its being hidden from you. Scrubbed from the net. Youtube reports cause immediate strikes, removal and shut downs.
Why are they hiding this from us? Am I clear yet? It will be clear within the next 2 years max. Probably months. Why are they in such a hurry to get us all vaxxed? Because they care? See the homeless on the streets? See the veterans without government medical care who are afflicted by war caused issues? But they care about you? Seriously?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Then your sense of scale if off by about a billion if you really think this.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
No.

The Chinese are to blame and need a good kicking because of it.

You can blame aliens if it makes you feel better

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   

How about another hypothesis..

Aliens had a biological substance to help improve the human race or some other event would lead to an evolutionary leap and the governments invented COVID-19 and then the vaccines, to counter it and remain in control.

People always think the worst of aliens without questioning why a superior race would actually have to be so covert if they wanted to inflict harm.. :/

Or, COVID could have just been a bio-weapon made for whatever reason, accidentally escaped and the governments just used it as a leaping board and made vaccines as an excuse to control the population..

What ever the reason, weather a fantasy or home grown product, it's almost undeniable that he Governments are not on the side of the people.
edit on 8-7-2021 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic
Again, does anyone have any proof of the isolation of SARS-COV-2?

I can't seem to find any and this person has been getting nowhere with multiple freedom of information requests.

Have you seen this?
Isolation and characterization of SARS-CoV-2 from the first US COVID-19 patient

edit on 9-7-2021 by Jimy718 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   

No.

Those who serve the "so called" aliens, released the vaccine. Those who accepted it are the ultimate losers.

Its looking like TPTB have found another way to slice us up…. vaxed vs non-vaxed

Im wondering, really, why does either side care? If you havent vaxed, why do you feel so negatively about those that have? I swear, some of you sound like you hope vaxed will start dropping dead just so you can be proven correct.

Conversely, if you have vaxed, why do you continue to worry about the virus? if the vax is effective, so what? You are safe from the nonvaxed, so why negative feelings toward them?

You are not safe from the vaxxed. You know what prion disease is? Ever heard of Creutzfeldt Jacobs disease?

Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease (CJD), also known as subacute spongiform encephalopathy or neurocognitive disorder due to prion disease, is an invariably fatal degenerative brain disorder.[4][1] Early symptoms include memory problems, behavioral changes, poor coordination, and visual disturbances.[4] Later symptoms include dementia, involuntary movements, blindness, weakness, and coma.[4] About 70% of people die within a year of diagnosis.[4] The name Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease was introduced by Walther Spielmeyer in 1922, after the German neurologists Hans Gerhard Creutzfeldt and Alfons Maria Jakob.[5]

CJD is caused by a protein known as a prion.[6] Infectious prions are misfolded proteins that can cause normally folded proteins to become misfolded.

NO I dont want vaxxed people to get it. I dont even want to be around vaxxed people. They are shedding. My daughter is unvaxxed. She was around 2 girls that were recently vaxxed, and she began hemorrhaging. She was bleeding profusely, and dizzy from blood loss. I thought she was wrong at first, until I searched online and found hundreds if not thousands of the same type of reports. I joined a group where women discussed their own symptoms. Its being hidden from you. Scrubbed from the net. Youtube reports cause immediate strikes, removal and shut downs.
Why are they hiding this from us? Am I clear yet? It will be clear within the next 2 years max. Probably months. Why are they in such a hurry to get us all vaxxed? Because they care? See the homeless on the streets? See the veterans without government medical care who are afflicted by war caused issues? But they care about you? Seriously?

So your daughter had a bad period and youve heard about other women having bad periods after being around vaxxed people. Which means everyone that got vaxxed is going to die of Mad Cow Disease soon. And they are shedding.

Ohhhh Kayyyy.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   
So mad cow disease means that your daughter has caught symptoms that are non typical of a covid vaxination reaction from people that have had the jabs?

Is that what you are trying to say as I'm a bit confused?

No.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Khurzon

originally posted by: carewemust
Tuesday, July 6, 2021

This just occurred to me while pondering the many strange actions associated with the Covid-19 virus/vaccine, since January 2020.

Is it possible that Aliens have delivered a threat to release something biologically dangerous to humans? Authorities know what it is, and have developed vaccines to combat it, if its used.

Rather than scare the crap out of everyone on the planet, the authorities got together and released the minimally-lethal Covid-19 virus?

Once the threat of Covid-19 was played up and hyped, a (pre-developed) vaccine to the Alien's biological weapon began to be distributed globally.

In which case, those who don't get vaccinated will be the ultimate losers, if the biological weapon is released upon humankind.

-----------------------------

Is the above scenario really that far out?

If 30%-40% of the population continue resisting taking the Covid-19 vaccine, should the major world government leaders hold a major globally broadcast announcement to let us know of the Alien threat?

Would humankind be able to handle it?

Or, should the biological attack potential continue to be kept hidden? When the Aliens release the contagion/virus, 30% of the world's population will die, but 70% will be saved.

-CareWeMust

I think the more relevant question is "Just how much of history can Time Lords Effect/Affect??? (I always get those two confused)

Society keeps getting more pressure for vaccinations, even though the deaths are declining.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted
Thousands and thousands of women are affected. My daughter is 35, and never had this issue in her life. Women who have gone through menopause sometimes begin bleeding again. Keep telling yourself that everything is ok. Thats fine. You have been warned. You made a foolish mistake, by bowing to fear tactics. I think people who took this jab lost all logical thinking abilities. Their minds are affected already. The biggest conspiracy in the history of mankind just took place, and you went for it, hook, line and sinker. Guess whats for dinner?

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
So mad cow disease means that your daughter has caught symptoms that are non typical of a covid vaxination reaction from people that have had the jabs?

No.

Why dont you do some research on it. But not on Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, CNN, MSN, or any of the other censored sites. I wouldnt take that injection for one Million dollars. Not even for a Billion! This is no joke. One theory is that the shedding from vaccinated women is pheromones. It is unclear exactly what it is, but it is certainly something. Defend the jabs all you want. They will eventually change your mind. Things are beginning to leak out to mainstream media, like all the enlarged heart issues young men are now having after receiving the shots. Here, defend that too!
edit on 9-7-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Sure, send me some links about this shedding.

I'll gladly take a look and see if it changes my opinions.

No.

Why dont you do some research on it. But not on Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, CNN, MSN, or any of the other censored sites. I wouldnt take that injection for one Million dollars. Not even for a Billion! This is no joke. One theory is that the shedding from vaccinated women is pheromones. It is unclear exactly what it is, but it is certainly something. Defend the jabs all you want. They will eventually change your mind. Things are beginning to leak out to mainstream media, like all the enlarged heart issues young men are now having after receiving the shots. Here, defend that too!

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Thousands and thousands of women are affected. My daughter is 35, and never had this issue in her life. Women who have gone through menopause sometimes begin bleeding again. Keep telling yourself that everything is ok. Thats fine. You have been warned. You made a foolish mistake, by bowing to fear tactics. I think people who took this jab lost all logical thinking abilities. Their minds are affected already. The biggest conspiracy in the history of mankind just took place, and you went for it, hook, line and sinker. Guess whats for dinner?
Bad periods are a fact of life! I had 3 months of a period 5 years after menopause after losing 50 lbs. Dr said from estrogen that had been stored in the fat cells. This was years before covid.
I took the vax back in jan when Trump was still in office, so I guess he was in on the execution of millions….
You fruitloops are evil. You wish death and injury on millions so your crackpot CT would be true for once.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The latest whack theory is that vaxxed people are ‘shedding’ spike proteins, or as this loonytoon claims, prions. And these things are hopping on women and cause them to hemorrhage from their lady parts. Everyone vaxxed is going to die in 3 years and I guess good periods will be restored throughout the land.

No.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Bad periods are a fact of life! I had 3 months of a period 5 years after menopause after losing 50 lbs. Dr said from estrogen that had been stored in the fat cells. This was years before covid.
I took the vax back in jan when Trump was still in office, so I guess he was in on the execution of millions….
You fruitloops are evil. You wish death and injury on millions so your crackpot CT would be true for once.

JUST NOW!!!!!!!!!!

My daughters school friend who was 35 with kids and a husband just died after getting the JAB. Blood clots. It seems like you people think this is a joke or something. Like alcoholics, or drug addict, making excuses as is their addiction causes no harm.

Just found about the friend moments ago. Im about through. You can believe what you want. Keep making excuses.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

When did you begin believing Trump? Trump nor Biden would never take that shot. Are you serious? Thats straight up denial. You and Nonspec obeyed Trump? Really?

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I didn't obey anyone especially the orange Buffon.

I'm English for a start. It even says so on my info.

When did you begin believing Trump? Trump nor Biden would never take that shot. Are you serious? Thats straight up denial. You and Nonspec obeyed Trump? Really?

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I consulted with my personal physician whom I know, has given me great care and I trust. She researched mRNA and how it works and that its also being tested for treating some cancers with good results since 2018. She considered my health status, age, location and recommended I get the shot. Its none of yours nor anyone elses damn business.

I dont take medical advise from politicians or fruitcakes on the internet. I consult my trusted dr. Thats called adulting, dear.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join