It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothesis - Aliens Have a Biological Weapon - World Leaders Use Covid19-Vaccine to Protect Us.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
One of my theories is the government obviously knows more than they are letting on. Maybe even in cahoots with the "aliens". And say the aliens have concocted something that would wipe people out, and all these elites are taking a placebo for show, and what we are getting is a catalyst to help whatever the "aliens" made for us. Just food for thought, albeit a terrifying one, but even those who didn't get the vaccine would be easier to control or round up, or kill off, insert whatever ending they have in store for the remaining....

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
You’re going back to your double speak ways

originally posted by: carewemust
Tuesday, July 6, 2021

This just occurred to me while pondering the many strange actions associated with the Covid-19 virus/vaccine, since January 2020.

Is it possible that Aliens have delivered a threat to release something biologically dangerous to humans? Authorities know what it is, and have developed vaccines to combat it, if its used.

Rather than scare the crap out of everyone on the planet, the authorities got together and released the minimally-lethal Covid-19 virus?

Once the threat of Covid-19 was played up and hyped, a (pre-developed) vaccine to the Alien's biological weapon began to be distributed globally.

In which case, those who don't get vaccinated will be the ultimate losers, if the biological weapon is released upon humankind.

-----------------------------

Is the above scenario really that far out?

If 30%-40% of the population continue resisting taking the Covid-19 vaccine, should the major world government leaders hold a major globally broadcast announcement to let us know of the Alien threat?

Would humankind be able to handle it?

Or, should the biological attack potential continue to be kept hidden? When the Aliens release the contagion/virus, 30% of the world's population will die, but 70% will be saved.

-CareWeMust

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
I remember reading an interesting theory somewhere around here that said one of the biggest problems with time travel is that pathogens are continuously evolving and if you go forward into the future you will be vulnerable to mutated forms of common viruses that you don't have any immunity for. On the flip side, if you travel to the past, you would be carrying with you all kinds of nasty viruses and other diseases that the people in the past have no immunity for but you just shrug off.

So rather than a bio-weapon, the Covid vaccine could actually be for protecting us against the mutated viruses carried to us by visitors from the future.

Almost like the War of the Worlds scenario

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
NOPE. I had Covid 19 in January. It was not the flu. I have side effects six months later. Such as hair loss, and Covid smell and taste which is an indescribable smell/taste reaction to certain foods and smells consistently. I had the same symptoms as Covid with two strong reactions to Psizer vaccines. This was all a Chinese Bio Warfare weapon escaping their lab spreading like lightening everywhere. They ruined everyone’s economies and eliminated 4 million people. They are not Christians obviously. The aliens observe and leave. Spanish flu 1918 coming in on a meteorite might have been your alien payload idea.
edit on 7-7-2021 by frugal because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

For the hypothesis in the title and OP to be true : we would need to have proof of the existence of a legendary being, which no Human has ever seen.

Am not talking about aliens, but rather an honest politician.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I was thinking the Last Plague of Egypt, and woman an children be no exception.

Eqaulity, maybe!?!

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Dbl post
edit on 7-7-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter
One of my theories is the government obviously knows more than they are letting on. Maybe even in cahoots with the "aliens". And say the aliens have concocted something that would wipe people out, and all these elites are taking a placebo for show, and what we are getting is a catalyst to help whatever the "aliens" made for us. Just food for thought, albeit a terrifying one, but even those who didn't get the vaccine would be easier to control or round up, or kill off, insert whatever ending they have in store for the remaining....

In addition, U.S. President Joe Biden has stated twice in the past 8 months that within 15 to 20 years, every hospital bed will be taken by an Alzheimer's patient.

SOURCE: www.the-sun.com...

Since even the Washington Post quickly said Biden is lying (which they NEVER do), their reaction tells me there's some TRUTH to what Joe Biden is saying.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

This just occurred to me while pondering the many strange actions associated with the Covid-19 virus/vaccine, since January 2020.

Is it possible that Aliens have delivered a threat to release something biologically dangerous to humans? Authorities know what it is, and have developed vaccines to combat it, if its used.

Rather than scare the crap out of everyone on the planet, the authorities got together and released the minimally-lethal Covid-19 virus?

Once the threat of Covid-19 was played up and hyped, a (pre-developed) vaccine to the Alien's biological weapon began to be distributed globally.

In which case, those who don't get vaccinated will be the ultimate losers, if the biological weapon is released upon humankind.

If 30%-40% of the population continue resisting taking the Covid-19 vaccine, should the major world government leaders hold a major globally broadcast announcement to let us know of the Alien threat?

Or, should the biological attack potential continue to be kept hidden? When the Aliens release the contagion/virus, 30% of the world's population will die, but 70% will be saved.

-CareWeMust

It's more likely the Aliens are in complete control of our Politicians. The Aliens are using poisonous vaccines to exterminate all humans.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

-CareWeMust

I didn't know you had taken a personal interest in my well-being.

I'm flattered!

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Ok, maybe the aliens have decided that they only want right wing woke gun owners to be the ones that inherit the earth?

There are no right wing Woke anybodies.

Right winger are for very small government or even Anarchy.

Left wing, are for big gov nanny state and will kill you and say it was to save the planet from the average humans.

Which do you fit into?

Most of us like to balance some gov with freedom to do what we want to do if we don't harm others. I am in the middle but compared to the left wing Marxists I look right wing when I am still right where I was politically 40 years back.

edit on 7-7-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   

a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Maybe they just want to get rid of humans. Not tear up the planet, damage the atmosphere, or kill the wild-life.

That to? Wont be all that hard to achieve. The easiest way to go about it? Just wait around a bit. Pretty sure humanity is likely to go extinct in the not so distant future. But if waiting around some hundreds or thousands of years is to long. Pretty sure there a million ways to go about making that much faster.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Great theory and would make a great comic or tv show , but…. Outside of fun Im going to apply basic & imo logical issues with this theory.
1st: If aliens have visited us ( unlikely) they have developed technology that is as advanced as a tokamak fusion reactor would be to a caveman.
2nd: Aliens would be 1000000 to the 10th power above in knowledge of every human thought & intent , because even the most advanced block chain quantum computer security looks like a luggage lock to a galaxy traveling alien .

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Coved -19 is the Alien weapon .. we work for them now..

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   
You’ve misunderstood.

originally posted by: Rob808

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

-CareWeMust

I didn't know you had taken a personal interest in my well-being.

I'm flattered!

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

No.

Those who serve the "so called" aliens, released the vaccine. Those who accepted it are the ultimate losers.

Its looking like TPTB have found another way to slice us up…. vaxed vs non-vaxed

Im wondering, really, why does either side care? If you havent vaxed, why do you feel so negatively about those that have? I swear, some of you sound like you hope vaxed will start dropping dead just so you can be proven correct.

Conversely, if you have vaxed, why do you continue to worry about the virus? if the vax is effective, so what? You are safe from the nonvaxed, so why negative feelings toward them?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Ding ding ding! Winner winner!

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

originally posted by: visitedbythem

No.

Those who serve the "so called" aliens, released the vaccine. Those who accepted it are the ultimate losers.

Its looking like TPTB have found another way to slice us up…. vaxed vs non-vaxed

Im wondering, really, why does either side care? If you havent vaxed, why do you feel so negatively about those that have? I swear, some of you sound like you hope vaxed will start dropping dead just so you can be proven correct.

Conversely, if you have vaxed, why do you continue to worry about the virus? if the vax is effective, so what? You are safe from the nonvaxed, so why negative feelings toward them?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Again, does anyone have any proof of the isolation of SARS-COV-2?

I can't seem to find any and this person has been getting nowhere with multiple freedom of information requests.

www.fluoridefreepeel.ca...

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Fair enough but if the aliens can cross the vast distances between the stars i cant see why they would require a biological weapon as piss poor as COVID 19 mortality wise to kill us.

Considering the multitude of other options they would have at there disposal.

And why come to Earth and fight anyroad, with the asteroid belt, never mind a few other places in our solar system, being far more abundant in minerals and
resources than Earth at the arse end of our Suns gravity well.
edit on 8-7-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird

Seems a bit silly? I mean if I was an alien, and wanted to get rid of humans or whatever. Ahh! There are about 2 million asteroids in the asteroid belt, most of which are a mile or more across, and more then a few lets say the size of Texas or larger.

All you would really need to do, is fly over there. Pick one out of the millions just hanging around. And gently give it a nudge in our general direction? And there wouldn't be a dam thing any of us here on planet earth would be able to do to stop it.

So ya? Covid? Viruses and all that? I dont think any of that would even be necessary. Its more silly and stupid stuff created and propagated by hairless monkey kind, I think. No aliens need apply to that end of the world doom and gloom scenario.

Besides pretty sure human are more then capable of wiping themselves out. But if they cant? Ya! Any space fairing species could do it in a jiffy and the blink of an eye. All it would take is a little nudge on a space rock.

one problem with your plan...

one of the side effects of ET inter-Stellar/Galactic/Dimensional/Time Traveller Device is.... Uhm...well I already said it.

Time Travellers could stop you...we know them as M.I.B. or some such...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join